Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! (3439 Views)

First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Libya And Imperialism: How Libya Almost Smashed Western Hegemony In Africa / Libya And Imperialism: The real reasons behind proposed western intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by naira2011(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
The worst is yet to come! Now they are singing the song of war against Iran and that is going to spell doom for them. So much pains they have caused poor nations through wars and sanctions to create enormous wealth in the West, they have bullied so many nations and set alot of countries back using different parochial laws and trade policies. Well I'm watching where this whole scenario will lead to and who can determine who is going to defend Iranians against the Western military war machine but one thing for sure that I know is Russia and China will never be besides the West during the war and also I don't think they would be folding their arms to watch America nuke Iran then if not we should be talking of "World War 3" that will shift the balance of power in the world and free so many nations from western imperialism. Humanity should be ready to witness the dawn of new age.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by HighChief4(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2011
Honestly that would be the greatest mistake America will make. I do not think they will embark on that war.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
absolute hogwash. without america their is no china. america is chinas greatest trading partner. the chinese are not stupid. they will not bite the hand thatt feeds them. they may huff and puff but will eventually keep quiet like they did with their buddy ghaddafi. WW3 will not start. iran will go the way of iraq and libya and aint a gaddem thang gone happen.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
all the gragra move america is making towards china via setting up AFRICOM to block the chinese in africa and trying to set up a military base in australia, you would think the chinese would have fired off a warning shot. na lieeeeee. dem siddon there dey look. so long as money dey come in and they are not attacked directly, china no care too much.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by HighChief4(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2011
buzugee:

absolute hogwash. without america their is no china. america is chinas greatest trading partner. the chinese are not silly. they will not bite the hand thatt feeds them. they may huff and puff but will eventually keep quiet like they did with their buddy ghaddafi. WW3 will not start. iran will go the way of iraq and libya and aint a gaddem thang gone happen.

I think its the other way round. America is hugely indebted to China, with that they can crash their economy at anytime and America knows this. China does not depend on any country economically. Though America might have a better military base but trust me US will not fight that war, except they get the full backing of China and Rushia
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by cantell(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
buzugee:

absolute hogwash. without america their is no china. america is chinas greatest trading partner. the chinese are not silly. they will not bite the hand thatt feeds them. they may huff and puff but will eventually keep quiet like they did with their buddy ghaddafi. WW3 will not start. iran will go the way of iraq and libya and aint a gaddem thang gone happen.
Hope you're right. Anything fit happen.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by LongOne1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
naira2011:

"World War 3" that will shift the balance of power in the world and free so many nations from western imperialism. Humanity should be ready to witness the dawn of new age.

Don’t know about you, but I would be a little wary of this change in the balance of power.

One thing about change is it usually initiated from above and experienced by those below, meaning the poor nations you mentioned will be at the mercy of this ‘new’ power.
With the way, China treats its African workers (slave labour); I don’t see them being any better than the West, rather worse.

While it appears I’m neutral, I don’t disagree with your thoughts, but feel your ‘perceived’ freedom might end up being a case of “out of the frying pan and into fire”.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by igbo2011(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2011
China is a world power. THey need to pick their position on the world political system. Do they want to be like America and do imperialism? Will they try and bring everyone up? They need to pick what they want.

The Chinese have the biggest military in the world and they are close to attack the West Coast of America. Also, China can sell to other people not just America. They can switch for trading partners to maybe Brazil, India, etc.

I just hope nobody uses any nukes. That would mess things up.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
High_Chief:

I think its the other way round. America is hugely indebted to China, with that they can crash their economy at anytime and America knows this. China does not depend on any country economically. Though America might have a better military base but trust me US will not fight that war, except they get the full backing of China and Rushia
nah bros its not the other way round. america may be hugely indebted to china but what they have between them is the most comical kind of trade you ever saw. china lends america money and america uses that money to buy from china. all they are doing is recycling the money. they are both hugely dependent on each other to both their own perils and they both know it so they continue their lil dance of give and take. china will never mouth off to america. put it this way, if china did what america is doing to china by stationing military bases in australia and africom in africom to keep them in check, if china did this to america, as this is a pro-active way of threatening someone, best believe america will have dropped a couple of nukes and bombs on china just for that move alone. its like me putting huge bouncers in your house to control your movement and keep you in check. if you were stronger than me you would have reacted to that act of threat. china did nothing but talk. trust me china aint gone do a dam thang. china and russia were pals with ghaddafi. as soon as ghaddafi started getting bombed they both kept quiet. they no go help their buddy ghaddafi out LOL.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
cantell:

Hope you're right. Anything fit happen.
bros trust me, nothing go happen. this will be the cycle of events if they both decide they want to even try to fight each other. china stops giving america money. america runs out of money to build more weaponry (cuz this will be a long drawn out war), america threatens all those who do business with china that they will nuke them if they continue doing trade with china, chinas money runs out because of this. both their money run out and their economy collapses. lots of destitution, hunger, suffering and strife on the streets of china and america. people resort to killing each other for food. until eventually someone regains his senses and says---lets end this war---it is not doing any of us any good.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2011
so as you can see its not in chinas interest to come to the aid of iran. america is tanking as it is anyway. it is in chinas best interest to sit and watch america dig itself into a hole it cannot climb out off. watch them borrow and spend their way out of super power status. then when anarchy sets in on the streets of america, that will be the time for them to go in and wipe out america. not right now because of iran. america has nothing to loose right now and will be willing to go on an all out war with china because they are on the precipus of history. they are on the edge and agitated. best to stay away from them right now. if they attack iran, well so be it. just sit wait and watch and bid your time. thats what they are doing. the chinese are smart like that. no need taking on a wounded lion. a wounded lion has nothing to loose. wait till the lions injuries consumes it. then go in and take it out.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
igbo2011:

China is a world power.  THey need to pick their position on the world political system.  Do they want to be like America and do imperialism? Will they try and bring everyone up? They need to pick what they want.

The Chinese have the biggest military in the world and they are close to attack the West Coast of America.  Also, China can sell to other people not just America.  They can switch for trading partners to maybe Brazil, India, etc.

I just hope nobody uses any nukes.  That would mess things up.

You are really making things up there, China doesn't even have the world second military power. America is followed by Russia then China. Check the Global Firepower (GFP).

No other country has the buying power America and EU have, Brazil and India are emerging economies and they don't have the buying power. China will crumble if America and the EU refuses to buy their products.

China can't match America yet.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
buzugee:

so as you can see its not in chinas interest to come to the aid of iran. america is tanking as it is anyway. it is in chinas best interest to sit and watch america dig itself into a hole it cannot climb out off. watch them borrow and spend their way out of super power status. then when anarchy sets in on the streets of america, that will be the time for them to go in and wipe out america. not right now because of iran. america has nothing to loose right now and will be willing to go on an all out war with china because they are on the precipus of history. they are on the edge and agitated. best to stay away from them right now. if they attack iran, well so be it. just sit wait and watch and bid your time. thats what they are doing. the chinese are smart like that. no need taking on a wounded lion. a wounded lion has nothing to loose. wait till the lions injuries consumes it. then go in and take it out.

America will not attack Iran directly, America, Israel and other allies will ''suffocate'' Iran, starve them of resource until their economy collapses. China and Russia will do nothing just like in Libya.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by yomalex(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
The day China wants to cash US Bonds is the day the American economy collapses. It is Germany not the US that will fight Iran, watch how Germany is getting peacefully what it started two world wars for, WW3 started in 1992 and the Balkans were the first victims( the breaking up of Yugoslavia) the latest victim is Greece, German business have taken over the Greek Economy. I can't say if Iran will eventually develop its Nuclear capabilities but with the reach of its Shahab-3 missile (can reach Europe) Europe especially Germany will feel threatened and it will attack Iran with deadly force and then pounce on US,UK and Israel. Keep your eyes on Karl Theodor Zu Guttenberg. (Baron of the Holy Roman Empire)
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by buzugee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
justwise:

America will not attack Iran directly, America, Israel and other allies will ''suffocate'' Iran, starve them of resource until their economy collapses. China and Russia will do nothing just like in Libya.
RIGHT RIGHT.
Re: War Against Iran Will Trigger WW3 And Eventually Destroy Western Imperialism! by MandingoII(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2011
I hope so. Amerikka/EUROPE is too damn greedy. These funky mofo want ALL THE RESOURCES and Obama is allowing himself to be used for Imperilist purposes. Damn Shame.

russian and China gotta step up and shut some of this Western Greed down. This is crazy.

They plundered Ivory Coast and Libya and got all the African nations and politicans SCARED!!!

It lets them know, GET OUT OF LINE, you NEXT!

DANG SHAME.

something gotta give, if I lived in a developing country - their is no way I could believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Is President Obama And President Joko Of Indonesia Identical Brothers? / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals / Last Real Pictures Of Zelensky Before Fleeing Ukraine For Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.