Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. (13031 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2011
Please this is a serious matter. If you have nothing better to say, just read along or keep quiet.

I am in deep soup right now. My bf is so angry with me, he wouldn't even pick up my calls or see me. Ok we were having a conversation and  he asked if I ever cheated on him, I jokingly said yes.

But I was only joking and now the dude is totally overreacting. OMG I am so scared. He is blowing it out of proportion.

Please my good people, what can I do to make him believe that it was just a silly joke? Is been two days already, this shittt is going too far. undecided undecided
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by seedord247(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2011
shittttt   .  . . . And i was just talking about you with someone . . .

Guyz don't like this kind of Joke's especially when someone is giving them a negative stories about their GF . .

why can't just go down to his house and see whats happening .  . .
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2011
seedord247:

why can't just go down to his house and see whats happening . . .
I've done that already sweetie, he don't want to see me. I even send my bestie over, but still nothing.

I am so scared. This is a 7 yrs relationship and now I have fu  cked it up all because of a stoopid joke. And the worst part is that, I didn't cheat on him, I have always been faithful. I don't know what got in my head to crack such a dump joke.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Goldieluks: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2011
Did you say 7 yrs relationship?
shocked
As for him not talking to u all because of one childish joke,I think he's fed up with you or maybe he's just plain childish,because being with someone for 7 yrs is enough time to trust them,thereby knowing what they are capable of. Just give it time,maybe he's only trying to scare you. But 7yrs is no joke! Damn!
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2011
If a dude can get this angry over a joke (which I assume you immediately tried to rectify), then he prolly aint feeling it anymore.

He's just using this "joke" as an excuse to "go bye bye".
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

Did you say 7 yrs relationship?
shocked
As for him not talking to u all because of one childish joke,I think he's fed up with you or maybe he's just plain childish,because being with someone for 7 yrs is enough time to trust them,thereby kmowing what they are capable of. Just give it time,maybe he's only trying to scare you. But 7yrs is no joke! Damn!

Yes 7yrs dear. He even proposed. We are suppose to get marry. His family knows, my family knows. I really hope he comes around. He better not be serious about this shiit.

Ileke-IdI:

If a dude can get this angry over a joke (which I assume you immediately tried to rectify), then he prolly aint feeling it anymore.

God forbid.

I will try all this week, if he still continue this awful behaviour, then I will start my own game.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by millco88(f): 6:09am On Nov 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm sure there's something that rokiatu isn't telling us. one side of the story =/= truth.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by seedord247(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2011
rokiatu:

I've done that already sweetie, he don't want to see me. I even send my bestie over, but still nothing.

I am so scared. This is a 7 yrs relationship and now I have fu  cked it up all because of a stoopid joke. And the worst part is that, I didn't cheat on him, I have always been faithful. I don't know what got in my head to crack such a dump joke.

I feel Your pain Girl . . .You are one of the Girls I respect here On nairaland.

Do you believe in Prayer? . . . . No matter the religion you are prayers help sometimes.

You don't know what he's going thru right now also If he really loves you, he will forgive you. Trust me.  . .You said 7yrs relationship hhahha olorunmaje  . ,  It will never break down no matter the strength of the evil pple. I've been in the same situation, only I was in your bf's position. Don't get me wrong I was highly pissed and very hurt for awhile & we weren't the same for awhile, she call all my frnds and neighbor to plead with me that she was joking and immediately i found out that she's joking with me she earned my trust back after a few weeks. I'd say as long as he loves you, you two talk it out,   But just know these things don't happen overnight and understand he will be hurt for awhile but I'm sure you two can get through it. Though she;s late now . . But i still love her.

His friend and family will be the best people to help you in this situation, call and tell them what's happening  . . . I wish i can be of help.

I will put you in my prayers tonight .  . . . be good girl . . .
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by seedord247(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2011
millco88:

I'm sure there's something that rokiatu isn't telling us. one side of the story =/= truth.

so you need the youtube version abi? . . before you nor say na reality she dey yawn.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Roland17(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2011
Roki girl don't listen to people who think he's trying to bid u bye, no one knows him better than u do, Guys are very very sensitive to issues regarding cheating, especially if they truly love or care about the girl, its only resilience and patience that can see you through,

My advice is FIND A WAY TO GET HIM TO READ THIS THREAD ONLINE, he would realize u were only cracking a very stupid joke (hopefully u have learnt your lesson),

Hope to find u smiling the next time i read from u,

U'lld be fine,
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Woke4all(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2011
Never joke with your heart
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by tellwisdom: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2011
In every lies, there's always symptoms of truth!! undecided undecided
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2011
After screwing your next door neighbor huh? Did you seek for our help before doing the bbanging? Jokes my pen1s
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2011
Rokiatu, until you quit cheating, your guy will never come back, u hear?

bush pig!! angry angry
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Exponental(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2011
Rokiatu, u dont sound serious, but som1 else might be going thru ds.

"Out of d abundance of d heart, d mind speaketh"
"there is an outta of truth in every lies"

he probably lost a bet on u! Talk 2 his elders or som1 close 2 him.
Send him a text- "kindly do a thorough investigation 2 prove dat it was only an expensive joke which I wish I neva made". (dats if u re genuinely genuine oooo)

best of luck!
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by slimyem: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2011
hey babes,have you talked to his very best friend?
you've been to his house,called numerous times,sent messages and he still doensnt believe?By now,he should know when you joke and when you are serious given the length of your realationship.
Try sending this thread to him and lets hope he comes around soon
Dont involve too many people lest they complicate issues for you.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by slimyem: 7:51am On Nov 24, 2011
you've been to his house,called numerous times,sent messages and he still doensnt believe?By now,he should know when you joke and when you are serious given the length of your realationship.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

In every lies, there's always symptoms of truth!! undecided undecided
meaning?
bin gbagbo:

bush pig!! angry angry
how do u knw she's cheating, abi na u she do am with?
READ THIS THREAD CAREFULLY OOO
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by neyostica: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2011
@rokiatu ppl dont joke abt such if dey avnt done it, u wanted to know his reactn if he ever found out, anyway come clean and wipe d slate clean, op he takes you back
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

No, best to give the guy breathing space. He'll come back around.
No need to make him feel extra special. Abeg, men are too much wahala.
I for don leave am alone. Maybe its me, I no get that kain power anymore.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2011
@Roland, thanks bro. I always respect your opinion. Thanks a lot.

Seedore, sorry abt your lover, and thank you also.

slimyem, I have talked abt it with his big brother, and he's been talking to him since. I just do not know why he is taking this so seriously.

Exponental:

Rokiatu, u dont sound serious, but som1 else might be going thru ds.

"Out of d abundance of d heart, d mind speaketh"
"there is an outta of truth in every lies"

he probably lost a bet on u! Talk 2 his elders or som1 close 2 him.
Send him a text- "kindly do a thorough investigation 2 prove dat it was only an expensive joke which I wish I neva made". (dats if u re genuinely genuine oooo)

best of luck!

I am very serious. I don't know how you want me to appeal. undecided undecided

neyostica:

@rokiatu ppl dont joke abt such if dey avnt done it, u wanted to know his reactn if he ever found out, anyway come clean and wipe d slate clean, op he takes you back
Trust me there is nothing like that, I just wanted to see his reaction.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by deekseen(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2011
You just made a piercing on the trust he has for you. If that scar doesn't go off then it's all your fault. 7Yrs!!!! And he wants to marry you, at this point he is doing one last check on why he should spend the rest of his life with you. To other ladies, this is the time you are most positive towards your fiance. To OP, he will come around, just keep doing those little things to gain his trust again (because whether he accepts that you were joking he will still think you either did it or will do it) and be more serious.

1 Like

Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

hehehehe Ileke I feel you. But what I did was very bad therefore I will keep trying, like I said, all of this week I will try to make things better, if him keeps behaving like this, then for sure imma give him his space.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2011
^^^ Hope he comes around wink
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by deekseen(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

It's just 2 days and you're giving him breathing space? I don't think you will allow 7yrs crumble before your eyes because of one silly joke your mouth made, Except, ofcourse, you were just playing along with him. Have you thought about starting all over with someone new?

1 Like

Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2011
@rokiatu
You really f-ed up o! How can you do that in a 7 year relationship? You practically gave the guy a heart attack especially as he has proposed.

Girl the onus is on you to make sure he realises it was a joke however long it takes.

As folk have already said you speak to his close family and friends because right now you put him in a ditch and he is not sure where you are.

Work hard girl, don't loose this!
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2011
Thank you Lord Reed.

1 Like

Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by tellwisdom: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2011
meaning?

She actually did it, cos she tot the guy knew, Unfortunately, she opened up jokingly!! embarassed embarassed. #Women with their ant brain  grin grin
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by tellwisdom: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2011
After screwing your next door neighbor huh? Did you seek for our help before doing the bbanging? Jokes my pen1s

bush pig!!

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2011
ever since my gf jokingly told me dt kinda shittt, i started cheatin on her. so expect same from ur boyfriend foool. u think u're d only babe around or u think u are indespensable or indisposable, guess what babe- e just over u- NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE. after today u'l be fuckin ur bf fairly used dicckk.
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Andrew3(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2011
But are you sure you didnt nyash anybody? angry angry angry
Re: I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Ok! You've tried as it is already. Quit begging him further, else you give him the assumption that you really did it. After 7 years, he should be able to trust and believe you, when you are joking with him. I just hope he is not trying to use this as an excuse for whatever. . . Anyway, you've done your part enough, now, leave him to do his![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am Still In Love With Ahmed Musa- Cossy Orjiakor / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / Help!! I Think I Have Gotten Myself Into Trouble With This Girl From The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.