Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,746 members, 7,955,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2452169 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3657) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Danhumprey:
Okay. which club should we tag you with?
i dont mind Newcastle ATM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spy360:

Heartland FC for life mehn. Sad, we were relegated last season. But trust the Millionaires to bounce back this season.
me na fc ifeanyi mbah
Day get millionaire way sabi aw to spend grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kagawa10: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
eph12:

cc kagawa10

As if OX was playing the whole minutes as a CM when Arsenal were down by 4.

It was already a lost cause for Arsenal at the time he gave the ball away. I certainly won't blame him for that. Rather the blame should be on Wenger who keeps swapping him into different position within a game. That would definitely leave any player confused.

Nihilist should find something else to pick at, maybe his nose would do!

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Danhumprey:
My man, how far? is Assnal still winning the Premier league this season?
Go and smoke cow dung, then come back for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Lana1:
This is the person Spy360 said is better than Schneiderlin and Cabaye....

Its really astonishing how that guy thinks...
Ediot!

So didn't you see the post where I said Coquelin starting would be a disaster? That he has completely lost his form?

Even at that he is still better than Schneiderlin and Cabaye, who can't play for a CL club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Wenger should just go, Bayern weren't something spectacular, wenger and His boys were just plain empty..

We need new system,watch them play slow and weak against Sutton, I can bet some fans are even fearful of that game...

Liverpool will drain us the next game and we will look insipid,weak and empty like we haven't kicked a ball since ,2012... Wengay will come back and give same excuse "we were jaded,we got tired and didnt fight enough, the man is mocking us...

Even manure 6th position isn't as a result of bad performance or weak display, they will give you fight till last minute but may waste chances or get unlucky...

Simeone please bring those fire and pasion to the Emirates.. Enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Wenger: "I'll manage next season"

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39001868

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
elrony:

grin

Wenger Till 2030 ... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2017
fredoooooo:

Wenger Till 2030 ... grin

Wenger till he "Yara dua's" grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2017
elrony:

In that case, I pray he lives forever ..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2017
pharod:

In that case, I pray he lives forever ..

You mean live and die at Assenal, cos that's immortality grin cheesy

Arsene and Arsenal, a match made in olympus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
elrony:

grin

swear down elrony, you no well at all grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
An0nimus:

swear down elrony, you no well at all grin grin grin

Lol, my hands are clean! ! grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dz guy no dey leave

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10771296/chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-exit

Chile fans to march against Alexis Sanchez staying at Arsenal

Thousands of Chilean football fans have signed up to march in protest against Alexis Sanchez remaining at Arsenal.
A Facebook event has been organised with more than 5,000 supporters planning to campaign along the streets of Santiago - the capital of Sanchez's home country - on March 1.

"Chileans are tired of watching one of our stars work alone so that their team can move forward," the description of the event said.
"We do not want him to play in Madrid, not to return to Barcelona, the truth is that we do not give a damn what team to play, we just want to see him fight along with ten others to get results. No more alone.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10771296/chileans-to-march-for-sanchez-exit

Vidal wont you like your friend to play with you in the same club?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Spy360:

Ediot!

So didn't you see the post where I said Coquelin starting would be a disaster? That he has completely lost his form?

Even at that he is still better than Schneiderlin and Cabaye, who can't play for a CL club.
No CL club will agree to play Coq. Only useless clubs like arsenal would.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
elrony:

grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
elrony:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Needed

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don tire patapata

Dis Wenger, ehn. God of MFM, God of FIRE, God of TBJ, God of Olumba, etc, fire Wenger. Oya, Prayer Warriors. Prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Olaone1: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is Naijababe?

And Debosky?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Igboid: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol! Where are the AKBs? grin
Guess they have gone extinct. grin
Shame on the AKBs, they have brought this once promising club to the ground, turned her into the laughing stock of the entire Europe, because they are simply delusional and lacking in basic rational thinking.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Copied.

Cech: Most Cleans sheets in EPL history.

Bellerin: The best right back last season. Just a season after his break through.

Monreal: Joins Arsenal, get call up in the world’s most star studded XI.

KOS: Arguably the best defender in EPL.

Mustafi: A WC winner/German International. In a star studded Germany.

Xhaka: One of the world’s best passers of the ball.

COQ: Before Kante and Gueye, this was your guy. His stats proved so

Carzola: At his best, there has never been a midfield battle he hasn’t won. He is arguably the best ambidextrous player in the world right now.

Sanchez: Just recently, he was the COPA SA player of the tournament. Two time winner. And his CV speaks for itself.

OZIL: Once the best 10 in the world. Broke the most created chances record in the Bpl history last year,most assist last year and only one behind the all time thiery

Ramsey: One of the best players at Euro 2016.And of course once carried our team in 2013/2014.

Wilshere: This lad is the closest England has ever come to a special player with a blend of fight, flair and talent. Their best prospect in years. Even xavi attested to this

Giroud: Before he joined… He led minnows to a Ligue one win. Was one of France’s best players at the Euros.

OX/WALCOTT: Some of the fastest players in the league.. And at one time, Walcott was the most feared player in the Barca camp..

Walcott once dragged Us to 3rd in one of his best seasons.

Among the top young players in the world. Every list has Iwobi.

SO.

I don’t want to listen to garbage that we have bad players.. These boys are all decent footballers(may not be extraordinarily great).. . All. They just aren’t interested anymore, tactics are bogus.. And that’s what needs to be checked. Give these lads an ambitious manager with fire in his belly and you see wonders..

Wenger(old) is just like a wayne rooney(old),his prime has passed,we need an harry kane(young) in simeone(modern,new and fresh).

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2017
purplekayc:
Dz guy no dey leave

At this junction, i really wish arsenal continues to lose. I pray they don't qualify for next year champions league. I pray they crash out of this current FA cup campaign.

So be it. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

At this junction, i really wish arsenal continues to lose. I pray they don't qualify for next year champions league. I pray they crash out of this current FA cup campaign.

So be it. angry
Ameeeeeennnnnn, baba! Signed and sealed in Heaven!

but............. #WengerForever! cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Danhumprey:

grin angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Danhumprey:

angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Its February and winter has come to assanal with strong harmattan winds blowing from north Africa's sahara desert.

Everywhere on this thread is now dry and frozen.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Harry Kane has scored 20 goals in his last 22 games against other teams from London. Keeps it local..
to think this same guy is an Arsenal academy reject for being too small and feeble

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Fkhalifa:
Copied.

Cech: Most Cleans sheets in EPL history.

Bellerin: The best right back last season. Just a season after his break through.

Monreal: Joins Arsenal, get call up in the world’s most star studded XI.

KOS: Arguably the best defender in EPL.

Mustafi: A WC winner/German International. In a star studded Germany.

Xhaka: One of the world’s best passers of the ball.

COQ: Before Kante and Gueye, this was your guy. His stats proved so

Carzola: At his best, there has never been a midfield battle he hasn’t won. He is arguably the best ambidextrous player in the world right now.

Sanchez: Just recently, he was the COPA SA player of the tournament. Two time winner. And his CV speaks for itself.

OZIL: Once the best 10 in the world. Broke the most created chances record in the Bpl history last year,most assist last year and only one behind the all time thiery

Ramsey: One of the best players at Euro 2016.And of course once carried our team in 2013/2014.

Wilshere: This lad is the closest England has ever come to a special player with a blend of fight, flair and talent. Their best prospect in years. Even xavi attested to this

Giroud: Before he joined… He led minnows to a Ligue one win. Was one of France’s best players at the Euros.

OX/WALCOTT: Some of the fastest players in the league.. And at one time, Walcott was the most feared player in the Barca camp..

Walcott once dragged Us to 3rd in one of his best seasons.

Among the top young players in the world. Every list has Iwobi.

SO.

I don’t want to listen to garbage that we have bad players.. These boys are all decent footballers(may not be extraordinarily great).. . All. They just aren’t interested anymore, tactics are bogus.. And that’s what needs to be checked. Give these lads an ambitious manager with fire in his belly and you see wonders..

Wenger(old) is just like a wayne rooney(old),his prime has passed,we need an harry kane(young) in simeone(modern,new and fresh).
As much as i enjoy seeing u pple suffer, y'all keep behaving as if Wenger is the only problem.

Ok.

You said Mustafi is a WC winner. Ok. Granted Mr Best CB in d league was subbed off against Bsyern, Is it Wenger's fault Mustafi and Ospina couldn't work extra hard to keep 3 or maybe 4 of those 5 goals vs Bayern from entering the net??

U said Coquelin is the 3rd Best DM in d league. Best last season according to some mumus. So is it Wenger's fault this same Coquelin couldn't win a tackle in 90 mins vs Bayern?? Is it Wenger's fault he was falling all over the place against Chelsea when he should ve been checking that Hazard's run??

U said Ozil has highest stat blah blah blah. Is it Wenger's fault Zinedine Ozil has disappeared in every single big game he has played this season??

U said Walcott.....U know what, the less said about this one the better.

The only person that keeps trying and deserves any credit is Sanchez.

So tell me, is it until Wenger put on jersey and enter pitch b4 u pple realise he's not the only problem?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So be it. angry
kuku kee ursef then. Becoz whether he ends the season trophyless, or he doesn't make UCL or maybe even both sef, baba ll still be here for the nxt 5 yrs.
tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lana1:
kuku kee ursef then. Becoz whether he ends the season trophyless, or he doesn't make UCL or maybe even both sef, baba ll still be here for the nxt 5 yrs.
tongue

You want God to run your life the way wenger is running arsenal abi? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3657) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m), AAA593, Bluelines69, germaphobe(m), iamoyindamola(m), efec(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.