Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298340 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lana1:
Will any1 remain in Arsenal after 2018 lai dis??
chai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
sod09:
giroud is not dat bad oo
it's wengay fault, see his style of playing in France where he av a partner, all dese players listed will adapt to a new manager
Wenger is d problem
I will buy your point.

Apart from the likes of Jenkinson and Sanogo (fringe players), I think we havw a squad capable of big things.

Wenger has failed to harness their individual qualities into a team. Look at Monaco for example.

Wenger's tactics are too obvious, simply because of his stubborness and arrogance. Every coach knows how he will play, which is very naive.

Again, why 4-2-3-1? What happened to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? Or even 3-5-2 and 3-4-3?

The fact is that, he is out of tune with modern football management.

Don't be surprised that the likes of Walcott, Chambo, Ramsey and even Giroud would become exceptional in the hands of other managers.

Cc Roland17, Rilwayne01, purplekayc, et al.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Spy360:

I will buy your point.

Apart from the likes of Jenkinson and Sanogo (fringe players), I think we havw a squad capable of big things.

Wenger has failed to harness their individual qualities into a team. Look at Monaco for example.

Wenger's tactics are too obvious, simply because of his stubborness and arrogance. Every coach knows how he will play, which is very naive.

Again, why 4-2-3-1? What happened to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3? Or even 3-5-2 and 3-4-3?

The fact is that, he is out of tune with modern football management.

Don't be surprised that the likes of Walcott, Chambo, Ramsey and even Giroud would become exceptional in the hands of other managers.

Cc Roland17, Rilwayne01, purplekayc, et al.
i stop insulting giroud since euros,he no good he win silver boot
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
sod09:
Not top class
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Arsenal need a world class striker and midfieders. benzema or icardi and verrati or thiago.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Neymar1095:
Arsenal need a world class striker and midfieders. benzema or icardi and verrati or thiago.
True but not absolute.

Giroud scored twice on international duty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
How do you see Vieira as Arsenal manager.

Arsenal legend, Paul Merson claims that Wenger's contract would be extended by 12months, and then Vieira will replace him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Spy360:

Arsenal legend, Paul Merson claims that Wenger's contract would be extended by 12months, and then Vieira will replace him.
viera can't coach afc...not wen wengay is alive
he lost his legend tag at afc already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2017
@spy360

Many of the players you listed above have sadly approached their talent ceiling. Walcott is 28, i don't think he can improve/ develop any better than he is right now. Remember, most are British players who lack on the ball technique naturally, they run like headless chickens buttressed by a deficiency in field intelligence.

Ramsey for some reason, especially after that horrific injury against Stoke has stagnated with Arsenal. He has not stayed healthy, and Wenger has been too careful with his growth and exaggerated his potential. Truth is, Ramsey is an average midfielder, a C+ or C- depending on how much value you place on him.

As for Giroud, I have been an ardent Le Blues fan since France 1998 and i ask you, do u see who Giroud plays with? high caliber players, exceptional players with incredible talent who dominate plays in their respective leagues, i would spare the stress of mentioning names. Only Belgium are the only other country that have produced such crop over the past decade.

Giroud needs quality around him to succeed in the premier league, the burden of being one of the best players in the roster is too much for Giroud and his level of quality. I give him credit for holding his place because he competes against the likes of exiled Benzema, Lacazette, Grameiro. However, if his Arsenal performance does not improve, players like Dembele, and Mbappe may usurp that position especially considering they are younger.

As for Vieira, i think Paul Merson was drunk when he made that statement. I live in the US and i watch NYFC (New York FC) in the MLS and pathetic is a kind word to use in describing Vieira's coaching. Just because he is a legend does not mean he has to coach Arsenal, there are bigger legends like Bergkamp and Henry who would do a better job if the criteria for succession is based on player history.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by vibeskartel101: 2:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Roland17:
@spy360

Many of the players you listed above have sadly approached their talent ceiling. Walcott is 28, i don't think he can improve/ develop any better than he is right now. Remember, most are British players who lack on the ball technique naturally, they run like headless chickens buttressed by a deficiency in field intelligence.

Ramsey for some reason, especially after that horrific injury against Stoke has stagnated with Arsenal. He has not stayed healthy, and Wenger has been too careful with his growth and exaggerated his potential. Truth is, Ramsey is an average midfielder, a C+ or C- depending on how much value you place on him.

As for Giroud, I have been an ardent Le Blues fan since France 1998 and i ask you, do u see who Giroud plays with? high caliber players, exceptional players with incredible talent who dominate plays in their respective leagues, i would spare the stress of mentioning names. Only Belgium are the only other country that have produced such crop over the past decade.

Giroud needs quality around him to succeed in the premier league, the burden of being one of the best players in the roster is too much for Giroud and his level of quality. I give him credit for holding his place because he competes against the likes of exiled Benzema, Lacazette, Grameiro. However, if his Arsenal performance does not improve, players like Dembele, and Mbappe may usurp that position especially considering they are younger.

As for Vieira, i think Paul Merson was drunk when he made that statement. I live in the US and i watch NYFC (New York FC) in the MLS and pathetic is a kind word to use in describing Vieira's coaching. Just because he is a legend does not mean he has to coach Arsenal, there are bigger legends like Bergkamp and Henry who would do a better job if the criteria for succession is based on player history.
please explain why viera can't manage arsenal while the others you mentioned can.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
Spy360:
True but not absolute.

Giroud scored twice on international duty.
Giroud is fucking slow. auba should be a top target
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2017
Spy360:

Arsenal need a world class coach and not an experiment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2017
@Roland17

Is Walcott already 28?

So sad for a player with so much potential when he started. Sad also is that he hasn't given much to the game. His performance curve can only slope downwards with time, since his game is based on off the ball runs.

I like his finishing though. I thought he is capable of contributing up to 20goals per season when fully fit.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Neymar1095:

Giroud is fucking slow. auba should be a top target
Being slow is only a disadvantage when you can not position well. Giroud is average not bad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Spy360 post=54989720]
Being slow is only a disadvantage when you can not position well. Giroud is average not bad.[/q

Giroud iz worse than average. his too one dimensional
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
bro the guy is sluggish
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
purplekayc:
bro the guy is sluggish
yes he is...But his end product is getting better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
vibeskartel101:
please explain why viera can't manage arsenal while the others you mentioned can.

Kindly read my last paragraph.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=Neymar1095 post=54989781][/quote]
Benzema apart, Giroud is the top striker for France. He is average yes, but one cannot say he is bad.
Arsenal needs a top striker though. I'll prefer a young black guy or south american. Europeans are piss poor.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spy360:

Benzema apart, Giroud is the top striker for France. He is average yes, but one cannot say he is bad.
Arsenal needs a top striker though. I'll prefer a young black guy or south american. Europeans are piss poor.
no way...black are worst sef,will prefer black in DM or CB
no offense I'm also black
south American or European for me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
no way...black are worst sef,will prefer black in DM or CB
no offense I'm also black
south American or European for me
Blacks like South americans have fighting spirit.

Auba, Lukaku, even Mbappe, Lacazette.

How many Europeans are good strikers these days?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
GK - Europe
FB - Africa/Black
CB - Europe
DM - Africa
AM - Europe
CF - S. America
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spy360:

Blacks like South americans have fighting spirit.

Auba, Lukaku, even Mbappe, Lacazette.

How many Europeans are good strikers these days?
yes black av fighting spirit but technically europeans are even better Dan south Americans. Lukaku is a troll a big one same wit auba Nd Lacazette
I'm talking bout every week goals not the one dat Will score hattrick today Nd till next month
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
yes black av fighting spirit but technically europeans are even better Dan south Americans. Lukaku is a troll a big one same wit auba Nd Lacazette
I'm talking bout every week goals not the one dat Will score hattrick today Nd till next month
Apart from Lewandoski, which other European is as good as the blacks I mentioned?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Spy360:

Apart from Lewandoski, which other European is as good as the blacks I mentioned?
Ibrahimovic Is Still good
we have Kane, Costa,dis Napoli Guy, bellotti Is coming up
dude my point is black lack consistent only Eto'o was among d best cf den
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
They have nothing to talk about again. Now it's, I want black striker, I want white, I want pink!

Bleep u Wengay

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
What color of coach? grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
Ibrahimovic Is Still good
we have Kane, Costa,dis Napoli Guy, bellotti Is coming up
dude my point is black lack consistent only Eto'o was among d best cf den
There was a time we had mainly black CFs - Henry, Wiltord, Kanu, Wreh. We also had Anelka who was once top scorer for us at 17years. Those days were our best in history.

When you talk about strikers with stamina, power, technique, skills, finishing etc, blacks give you all round.

Apart from Ibra, forget Kane, even Costa and Belloti have south american blood.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
SeekinAttention:
They have nothing to talk about again. Now it's, I want black striker, I want white, I want pink!

Bleep u Wengay
I just weak

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
chrisley024:
What color of coach? grin

Quarter caste!

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kokaine(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
adebayo201:

bros... where's that kokaine guy
huh?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SeekinAttention(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
ATTENTION! Nigger shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.