Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,945 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2450155 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
We need an extra player sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Spy360:
cheat!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Spy360:
You mean 12th player grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ozil ghost mode activated
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
As though the penalty decision was no debatable enough, the ref continues an obvious offside play which led to the goal. I was not expecting a victory, however, the referees should allow for a fair competition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by TLona1: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
ARS3NA1 FC
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlBaqir(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Before nko grin

# Offside goal, very lazy player called Ozil and perhaps decision (of Wenger) not to start a point man affected Arsenal a lot. All in all, they exposed infallible Man city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Our boys tried.

Two poor decisions by the ref cost us the game.

Man City by far had better players and they in such good form. So losing 3-1 is not too bad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Said it earlier
Wengay and referee ruined this game...why is ozil still playing for us too many useless players.
We need total rebuild, from cech to walcott
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Offside goal, very lazy player called Ozil and perhaps decision (of Wenger) not to start a point man affected Arsenal a lot. All in all, they exposed infallible Man city.

No doubt City outplayed us, but we didn't look bad and indeed we exposed their weakpoint. And no thanks to the officials for making things really worse, first with a 50/50 challenge that led to the penalty and the very obvious offside that evaded the useless lines man. It's really painful.

I won't blame Ozil though, he's always been like that. What I'm yet to get is why Wenger is always relunctant to play Wilshere. He can hold the ball better than Ramsey and he's always there to make beautiful passes.

Truly if they can add more strength to the way the played today in their next game against Totteham, they will certainly triumph.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Spy360:
Our boys tried.

Two poor decisions by the ref cost us the game.

Man City by far had better players and they in such good form. So losing 3-1 is not too bad.

The penalty was stone-wall. Kolasinac clearly shoved Raheem in the first half which should have been another one.

Notwithstanding, Arsenal were the best team I saw against City this season. Up there with Napoli (first 20mins of the last UCL tie) and Shaktar, to some degree.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
AlBaqir:

Wenger should have taken off Ozil not Iwobi.

Playing two defensive midfielders was a waste since Man City could easily play. An extra attacking player would have sufficed. Besides, Sanchez is terrible playing CF.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eruditor:

The penalty was stone-wall. Kolasinac clearly shoved Raheem in the first half which should have been another one.

Notwithstanding, Arsenal were the best team I saw against City this season. Up there with Napoli (first 20mins of the last UCL tie) and Shaktar, to some degree.
Yes, Kolasinac's shove was a clear penalty. Though I doubt if there was enough contact.

That lines man is a sissy. >(
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Our away form is just terrible.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Can this man just humble and resign angry angry
This season is over already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
sod09:
Can this man just humble and resign angry angry
This season is over already

Please shut up angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Like I said... if Wilshere isn't in the starting 11... I'm not watching...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Like I said... if Wilshere isn't in the starting 11... I'm not watching...

No one cares enjoy your L
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlBaqir(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Spy360:

Wenger should have taken off Ozil not Iwobi.

Playing two defensive midfielders was a waste since Man City could easily play. An extra attacking player would have sufficed. Besides, Sanchez is terrible playing CF.

You've perfectly summed it up. Both Conte and Wenger made blunder selections against city. Its like they feared too much of City midfield dominance therefore they cancelled out central attack and field extra midfield (remember Morata was removed in the 16th minutes, and instead for a striking replacement, midfielder was fielded). What City's defenders fear most is a disturbing striker. Stone and the likes at the back are prone to errors. Though Arsenal loss but I love the player's responds.

* And you are right that lazy pratt Ozil should have taken off instead of the only creative midfielder in Iwobi. Sanchez's heart and legs have departed Arsenal since.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlBaqir(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No doubt City outplayed us, but we didn't look bad and indeed we exposed their weakpoint. And no thanks to the officials for making things really worse, first with a 50/50 challenge that led to the penalty and the very obvious offside that evaded the useless lines man. It's really painful.

I won't blame Ozil though, he's always been like that. What I'm yet to get is why Wenger is always relunctant to play Wilshere. He can hold the ball better than Ramsey and he's always there to make beautiful passes.

Truly if they can add more strength to the way the played today in their next game against Totteham, they will certainly triumph.

# So, Tottenham Hotspur is Arsenal's next game?! That's gonna be juicy. Looking forward to see that match. K'Oluwa sówa.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Please shut up angry angry undecided
is this one man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Useless is an understatement grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
#wengayout is trending on twitter grin
They are back!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Vanquay:

No one cares enjoy your L

Hahaha... Lserved...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EvilMetahuman: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Branzy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
.Follow this link to vote for Victor Moses as BBCAfrican player of the year.... Let's do this for the love of Nigeria .http://www.bbc.com/africanfootball
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Iwobi and Lacazette on fire..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2017
Roland17:
yesterday showed wengay is the one killing us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm sure Wenger is happier to see ozil assist against his country side than Iwobi scoring brace against the Argentines
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Roland17:

Even Ozil was performing well

Wenger na bastard I swear
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
ColtPython:

Even Ozil was performing well

Wenger na bastard I swear
cant we do what what are doing to mugagbe for wengay
watch him start welbeck against spurs on saturday and bench lacazette or iwobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3653) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Jodera, PendragonVII, iamoyindamola(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.