Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2305196 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by collinometricx: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
iPopAlomo :
Wilshere appreciation posts...

Wilshere is good... but he should atleast play shotvwen he has d opportunity..

Nt what he played in europa... since dat match, my hatred for him has increased
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Speaking at a press conference ahead of Arsenal's Premier League clash with Huddersfield tomorrow, the Arsenal boss was asked whether the duo would still be at the Emirates in February.

"Yes, of course," he replied. "No doubt. I don't think every day about that at the moment. As long as they are here, they give their best for the club.

"As far as I'm concerned, they'll stay until the end of the season unless something unbelievable happens.

"In press conferences you confront me with speculation, but for me they stay until the end of the season - that's what we decided at the start of the season."

Wenger is still holding out hope that both Sanchez and Ozil will sign new deals with the London club.

"Will they stay longer? That's impossible to say right now, but they have a contract until the end of the season.

"If it's up to me then, yes, they stay next season. But there's more to it than that. They have to decide that."

Wenger also spoke about the future of Jack Wilshere, who has also been linked with a move after failing to nail down a regular first-team place this season.

"I always considered his interests because he has been an Arsenal player since a kid," said Wenger. "My first priority is what is best for him.

"I have to consider the interests of Jack Wilshere and Arsenal. If I think its in his best interest to stay here, I will fight 100 percent for that."

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2017/1128/923332-arsenal-wont-sell-ozil-and-sanchez-in-january/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Our boy Iheanacho no dey even smell bench anymore sef.. angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Carzola pls just retire... embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
If that Madman Sells Wilshere... That's it... That's the end of our LOve Story... Me and Arsenal... angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
iPopAlomo:
If that Madman Sells Wilshere... That's it... That's the end of our LOve Story... Me and Arsenal... angry
It is risky to put your hope on such a fragile player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Griezmann, another painful revelation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
We need Lacazette to score more often
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Giroud ogun fire your left yansh anofia angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ozil man of the match already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lacazette is injured oo...chai
Manyoo next
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Love him! Hate him!! But He is the MAN.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keky:
Love him! Hate him!! But He is the MAN.
Hmmmmmmn. Iss good to have u back! #COYG

Keky:
Time to take a step back from football for me. I will always love and support Arsenal but I can't get behind this circus anymore. I will take little interest and check the scores here and there but I'm just exhausted. Fan of 17 years, signing out.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lacazette's injury leaves a sour taste despite the victory and performance of the lads today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Roland17:
Lacazette's injury leaves a sour taste despite the victory and performance of the lads today.
didn't know the got injured.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
iPopAlomo:

This your love affair with Wilshere na wa o.
Fact is he cannot take anyone's place in the starting 11, he doesn't have the passing range of Xhaka, the engine of Ramsey or the creativity of Ozil, so he has to make do with the bench, plus like Spy said 'you can't put your hopes on such a fragile player'.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
chuckdee4:

This your love affair with Wilshere na wa o.
Fact is he cannot take anyone's place in the starting 11, he doesn't have the passing range of Xhaka, the engine of Ramsey or the creativity of Ozil, so he has to make do with the bench, plus like Spy said 'you can't put your hopes on such a fragile player'.

Can you prove his passing range is less better than Xhaka...?!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Sam 'never say die' Alladyce.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Who should start up front with Lacazette out vs Manyoo?

A. Sanchez
B. Giroud
C. Welbeck
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
sod09:
Giroud ogun fire your left yansh anofia angry

The dude is a very lucky player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Spy360:

A. Sanchez
B. Giroud
C. Welbeck
welbeck starts.. Giroud comes on in 2nd half
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Spy360:

A. Sanchez
B. Giroud
C. Welbeck

Although as wasteful as Welbeck is, I'll prefer him up front to Giroud. Sanchez should start from his usual place. Giroud can always come in for Welbeck after the first half.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Spy360:

A. Sanchez
B. Giroud
C. Welbeck
welbeck starts.. Giroud comes on in 2nd half....

We saw Sanchez upfront against city..he was headless,he's better at supporting strikers..

Giroud...dulls attack,no penetration, might not see easy tap ins against utd..except we will be crossing the ball for 90mint...but the best striker substitute in England atm.

Welbeck...clumsy a times and not a natural goal scorer... But he doesn't hide in big games,will stress the opposition defence and often plays well and scores against utd.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Why are you guys shouting welbeck angry angry that guy can't even score to save his own live.
I will prefer Sanchez or giroud
Welbeck ke

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by earnyT(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
sod09:
Why are you guys shouting welbeck angry angry that guy can't even score to save his own live.
Welbeck ke
welbeck is a "fill in d gap" player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
sod09:
Welbeck ke

ataya o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
tayoccu:

ataya o!
give him clear chance that when the idiot will forget his right leg.
I prefer giroud sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
With Giroud we'd have to change our entire system, the high pressing tactics that seem to be working of recent. With welbeck we can stick with the system but we'd lose the ruthlessness that we get with Lacazzette. We'd however have far more energy in the final third and Welbeck always seem to score against Man Utd.

So I say go with Welbeck.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Iwobi is another option BTW. Sanchez moves into the middle while Iwobi hugs the left flank. this system would ensure we have far more possession.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Guys guys.. Don't fail us undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lacazette is available for match day

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.