Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325300 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
eph12:

This can only be cooked at the emirates.

Spy360 right now after defending wenger all his life
that one dey related to Tye
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
eph12:
Is this team not playing today? Why is here quiet? Spy360 kokaneprodigy sod09 say something na, anything even if its to insult united
undecided

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Seriously who still trolls this dead shell of a club?

I only pity those ones who pay to watch mediocrity on a regular basis.
Even Fergie self got tired but this una dinosaur no know when time to quit don reach.

As for the regular fo0ls that flood other threads from this zone,enjoy your decline while it lasts. This 6th no gree leave una but the spectacular id1ots like kokaneprodigy and ipopalomo are pretending not to notice.

I'm not sure you can even finish in the top 6 set.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
sod09:
Who's the mod in charge here, pls close this useless thread assnal ain't big club again.
Replace them with city
Unfollow thread
shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
that one dey related to Tye
Buahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Win - 6th
Draw - 6th
Lose - 6th
Lacazette - 6th
#BoomXhakaLaca - 6th
Scorpion Kick - 6th
Tiger kick - 6th
Trophy - 6th
Unbeaten -6th
#WengerOut - 6th
This season is our season - 6th
5th - 6th
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
iPopAlomo:
Chelsea won the Europa league from 6th in 2012.... Manunited won the Europa from 6th
Are u thinking what i'm thinking??

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hardeycute(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#YNWA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oxlade Chamberlain scores for Liverpool.
Una still dey here dey form Gunners for life.
With una combined -2 IQ for this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Spy360:
spy360 mo mehn!

Long time no yarns.

May greater things await you.

You will not end up 6th.

You will reach 7th.
Amin Jesu!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BushWickBill: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lana1:
Amin Jesu!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ori yin ti gba le , useless team grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wenger is the problem. He has not upgraded in his dealings with transfers to meet with current situations.

The issues bordering on transfers have left this club at mediocre level at best.

This is the kind of reason Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
If we win the Europa League, I would consider the season a success since we would be at the same level with Man United when the paid £90m for Pogba. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Spy360:
Wenger is the problem. He has not upgraded in his dealings with transfers to meet with current situations.

The issues bordering on transfers have left this club at mediocre level at best.

This is the kind of reason Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra.
adonbelievit

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Aubamayeng and Malcom are coming to this shithole of a team?? Their agent no love dem or wetin??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
edi287:
Aubamayeng and Malcom are coming to this shithole of a team?? Their agent no love dem or wetin??

Pay no heed to any of these stories. Until they officially sign for Arsenal, na "siddon look mode" sure pass.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2018
I have a guts feeling Ozil will leave before Sanchez. sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2018
Lana1:
Are u thinking what i'm thinking??
doesn't follow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wenger should keep up the good work, the stupid idiot thinks he can rule forever, he will vacate his position disgraced when he could have left a hero.
The decision making in the club is horrendous, to think we have Walcott signed on long term and are sweating over Ozil, Sanchez and Wilshere.
Anywhere else in the world, this frog would have been given his walking papers but this club has become a joke, little wonder this thread has fizzled out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
chuckdee4:
Wenger should keep up the good work, the stupid idiot thinks he can rule forever, he will vacate his position disgraced when he could have left a hero.
The decision making in the club is horrendous, to think we have Walcott signed on long term and are sweating over Ozil, Sanchez and Wilshere.
Anywhere else in the world, this frog would have been given his walking papers but this club has become a joke, little wonder this thread has fizzled out.
tossed Campbell out replaced him with Iwobi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
The one sticking point in this Sanchez deal is that Henrikh Mkhitaryan is reluctant to join us. #wedonsuffer
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
This thread is hanging by a thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Spy360:
This thread is hanging by a thread.
grin grin na wetin you,Tye and Wenger cause.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Heart breaking as Sanchez's preferred destination pull out of the race for his signature. Sanchez and his agent blew the transfer with their greed. How on earth do you expect City to make you the highest paid player on already crowned champions!!!, you are not going to be the best/ most important player on the roster.

I just want him out, I don't care where he goes, I want him out before our next game. His attitude in the locker room has not helped either and I can see him butting heads with Mou if he ends up at United.

Whoever gets Sanchez should know they are getting an unhappy and unmotivated player because he only wanted the City move and now that they have pulled out, his ego would only force him to accept a move elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Roland17:
Heart breaking as Sanchez's preferred destination pull out of the race for his signature. Sanchez and his agent blew the transfer with their greed. How on earth do you expect City to make you the highest paid player on already crowned champions!!!, you are not going to be the best/ most important player on the roster.

I just want him out, I don't care where he goes, I want him out before our next game. His attitude in the locker room has not helped either and I can see him butting heads with Mou if he ends up at United.

Whoever gets Sanchez should know they are getting an unhappy and unmotivated player because he only wanted the City move and now that they have pulled out, his ego would only force him to accept a move elsewhere.

You are so correct.

More so, Alexis' antics has made Pep question his commitment. A rich player like him should have not let his agent use him like Seluk almost messed Yaya Toure up.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Painment...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Eruditor:

You are so correct.

Thanks
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
grin grin na wetin you,Tye and Wenger cause.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2018
If Wenger has any sense of duty, he can reply this mess by doing a triple swoop of Aubameyang, Malcom and Mkhitaryan.

Throw in another top defender, and he will make my list of man of the year.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Eruditor:

You are so correct.

More so, Alexis' antics has made Pep question his commitment. A rich player like him should have not let his agent use him like Seluk almost messed Yaya Toure up.
Plus Pep dislikes agents.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Spy360:
If Wenger has any sense of duty, he can reply this mess by doing a triple swoop of Aubameyang, Malcom and Mkhitaryan.

Throw in another top defender, and he will make my list of man of the year.

40mil for fabrepass grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Vischy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.