Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321866 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buy Auba, Cannavaro, Nesta, Sol Campbell in their prime and Arsenal would still be utter crap.

The problem isn't personnel. The problem is systemic and Wenger hasn't an idea how to fix it and he never will.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
KevinDein:
Buy Auba, Cannavaro, Nesta, Sol Campbell in their prime and Arsenal would still be utter crap.

The problem isn't personnel. The problem is systemic and Wenger hasn't an idea how to fix it and he never will.

While I agree with your thoughts that the problem is not the players, I disagree Wenger does not have an idea on how to fix it. If there is a definition of a stubborn manager, then Wenger aptly defines one. He is stuck in what he believes in and would not change anything until he convinces himself otherwise. Have you noticed we no longer have DM position?

You mentioned Campbell, should i remind you Arsenal had a potent defense during that era. You want to know the difference? ACCOUNTABILITY. Wenger does not hold this team accountable.

I thought about writing an epistle but i asked myself one question. To what benefit?

Abeg. mi o le wa ku fun Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lana1:
In case we ve forgotten...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
mikkydera:
Does nobody ever notice we always lose with dis Jersey

Because its an away Jersey. Can't remember the last away match we won

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2018
joeace2020:

grin grin

Azzin...
God has been good!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Roland17:
Iwobi has had his shot at proving his worth, I would have no problems if he is sold or never see's first team action again.
u no go see ur defenders blame...na only iwobi u go see ..

And by the way who do u want to replace him with welbeck??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:39am On Jan 31, 2018
KevinDein:
Guys, do you think it's a cool deal if we gave the Chelshit scums Giroud in exchange for David Luiz...

Cc Spy360, edi287, sod09
Nah. Luiz is a liability and too much of a stop gap. We're being linked with Manolas and Diallo. Chelsea should either pay at least 20m for Giroud or piss off.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2018
krattoss:
u no go see ur defenders blame...na only iwobi u go see ..

And by the way who do u want to replace him with welbeck??
Miki will bench him sooner or later. Iwobi is great, but he just hasn't been effective attacking wise. Right now he's all hustle and bustle. No where close to his form in the first half of last season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Today was the worst I've seen Lacazette play. This guy is almost as slow as Giroud. No pace, isn't strong, just tidy on the ball with good finishing. That isn't enough for someone as short as him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2018
KevinDein:

so when I said wengay is the problem you all were calling for my head...comparing silly fa cup trophy to trophy less spurs and LFC.
Well wengay forever
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Roland17:
It is fair to agree Arsenal needs to move past Cech as number 1.
una eyes don open.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Roland17:
Iwobi has had his shot at proving his worth, I would have no problems if he is sold or never see's first team action again.
You’ve seen the light, it’s better late than never.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2018
That defence needs an overhaul from GK to CBs
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2018
I sum up every thing about arsenal a place where you can come and hide and not work and still get paid.....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bibidear(f): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Lana1:
In case we ve forgotten...

lol,he was trolling manutd......not knowing his turn will be here faster........lol,very funny
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bibidear(f): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
una eyes don open.
how do u feel being in sixth position
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2018
Nobody in this current Arsenal that can grab a game by the scruff of the neck, Lacazette doesn't inspire any confidence, his movement and facial expression is that of a weakling...
The less said of that defense the better, first Pogba made light work of Kos and yesterday, Mustafi stupidly allowed a striker to do same to him. Piss poor.

The last hope is Wilshere, he's the only player in this current team with a positive attitude on the field of play.

Ozil won't sign a new deal, I hope he joins us at United.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Nah Just Malaria hold Wilshere and he no play... see as we capitulate... Now I'm hearing Ozil is signing a new contract and nothing yet on Wilshere's renewal... Is Okay... No problem... BUt the moment I hear Wilshere is leaving I dey follow am comot Arsenal...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2018
Funpeter:
I sum up every thing about arsenal a place where you can come and hide and not work and still get paid.....
Bang on, just like government workers, no accountability
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2018
Bibidear:

how do u feel being in sixth position
better than sharing a bed with you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bibidear(f): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
better than sharing a bed with you.
lol,it must have hurt......i understand
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
fredoooooo:
grin grin grin grin grin January effect
And we all know what happens to Assanal in February.

grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
So done deal for Auba. Will or can he save your season? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
And this is just, daummm mean! Savagery.

Mac: As an Arsenal fan, it doesn't matter who we buy. If Wenger is still at the helm, we are doomed - if he trained a fish, it would drown. - BBC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MoR2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
FBS:
And this is just, daummm mean! Savagery.

Mac: As an Arsenal fan, it doesn't matter who we buy. If Wenger is still at the helm, we are doomed - if he trained a fish, it would drown. - BBC.
Wenger better beat spendiola in Wembley and win his own mou's treble grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
Wenger better beat spendiola in Wembley and win his own mou's treble grin
grin
Season just got more interesting. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,he was trolling manutd......not knowing his turn will be here faster........lol,very funny
They regularly dropped boring 6th jokes on our thread last season now this season, most of them no dey login. Karma issa binsh!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Be Afraid. Be very afraid!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MoR2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
FBS:

grin
Season just got more interesting. cheesy
as in even ozil just agreed a new contract cheesy

where is raumdeuter self, he should come and see grin arsenal is a bigger club than dortmund kia that league eh just they give bayern plenty shara.

anyway FBS how do you see your boy batshuayi coping as dortmund's striker? will he boss the league and score atleast every 2 3 games?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Bibidear(f): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lana1:
They regularly dropped boring 6th jokes on our thread last season now this season, most of them no dey login. Karma issa binsh!!
dont mind them hypocrites
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MoR2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
who would have thought wenger would sign 2 strikers for the sum of 120M euros. mehn that arsenal's front three dey hot.

lacazette, aubameyang, ozil shocked

i see goals cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
as in even ozil just agreed a new contract cheesy
where is ramdeuter self, he should come and see grin arsenal is a bigger club than dortmund kia that league eh just they give bayern plenty shara.
anyway FBS how do you see your boy batshuayi coping as dortmund's striker? will he boss the league and score atleast every 2 3 games?

This wouldnt stop whiners from telling how Bayern is the one who bought all Dortmund players

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.