Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2340424 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
A-40:
I'm waiting for Jencejyde to come and blame this one on Walcott. He shoulda been tracking the runs of Bale and Lennon! He shoulda been marking Parker grin grin

grin grin grin Ha Nah!! on the day, going forward the lads did what they needed to do but the defense was awfull. People letting runners go and no one taking responsibility. Hmmm..questions over vermaleen's leadership qualities are in doubt .

Realistically the only way to achieve a top four finish is to start picking maximum points cos we have the easier running towards the end while spuds and chelsea still have a lot of traveling and tough games to come...

Will their squads and players be able to withstand the pressure? For chelsea maybe yes, but for spuds they are gonna be blaming the congestion in fixtures sooner or later. We have been in this situation and honestly traveling all over Europe and playing 3 games in a week is not exactly what anyone wants at this time.

What Arsenal needs to do is just start winning the games they have left and get over this lapse in concentration thingy...The defenders have to take the blame for the defeat at the lane and a good response with a commanding display in their next game will suffice to boost their confidence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
debosky:

Where did I ever say such a thing? Or are you going senile?

na seun cause all these kain reverse statements. if to say all those old DB nor wipe, a lot of you guys would not have the mouth to be denying your old yarns..

You and dudu kept on telling us about the evil of being bought by anyone, how the board were arsenal through and through and would not change the way the club is run.

u kept peddling this ideas of doom and gloom if the club is sold, how the Glazers put United in debt, how it is much better to groom starlets than to be buying players like chelsea. i remember the "when roman tires with chelsea and walks away" gists too

I know for a fact that DK remembers these yarns. thats why he is always ribbing about wenger's youth experiment.

abeg bros, save the story for the marines
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Maybe English is your problem. That I said the board is Arsenal through and through is not the same as saying they are the ONLY ones that can run the club.

I was not in support of Arsenal being sold, and no one can say we are in better shape due to Kroenke. I still believe we can grow our own players and I won't change that either.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kay-Dee:
^^^
cos Liverpool is the most recent case study; an example of one that fell off and can't seem to get back up. Times have changed and it's getting tighter at the top, if we drop out, we may get lucky and crawl right back into it or we may stay down for a veryyyyyyyy long time. Who knows.
Fear of the unknown! Its human nature but sometimes in a man's life u just have to swallow that pill called "phuckit" you guys have become too comfortable settling for 4th playing UCL qualifiers and getting knocked out in 2nd round (3rd straight year by Wednesday) its the same scene and act year in year out!! Una never tire ni??

If you are meant to bounce back you will eventually if your club is well run! Bayern,Milan have missed out on Europe Inter,Liverpool are presently doing their time (they would bounce back stronger and better than yall sef)
We are seeing Dortmund,Juve,PSG experiencing their renaissance and that's the way it goes
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
My GAYYner friends How market?

How are you preparing for next weeks game in Munich.

I heard you have been on an unbeaten run since Monday and would be coming to Munich with that run.

Incase anyone is interested in staking money I dey ready oo.

$100 Bayern win on Wednesday, $100 Bayern eliminates Arsenal and Another $100 Bayern win by at least 2 goal margin

Any of these bets you are interested in taking let me know

TENTNHUNNTER abi how una dey take talk am?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
4llerbuntu:

na seun cause all these kain reverse statements. if to say all those old DB nor wipe, a lot of you guys would not have the mouth to be denying your old yarns..

You and dudu kept on telling us about the evil of being bought by anyone, how the board were arsenal through and through and would not change the way the club is run.

u kept peddling this ideas of doom and gloom if the club is sold, how the Glazers put United in debt, how it is much better to groom starlets than to be buying players like chelsea. i remember the "when roman tires with chelsea and walks away" gists too

I know for a fact that DK remembers these yarns. thats why he is always ribbing about wenger's youth experiment.

abeg bros, save the story for the marines

i remember those days wella
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Really tho Duduspace suppose face Oputa panel for all the false hopes,dreams and megedefegede he sold to Arsenal fans in the days of yore
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
A-40:
Really tho Duduspace suppose face Oputa panel for all the false hopes,dreams and megedefegede he sold to Arsenal fans in the days of yore

lol...and debosky, ahonohai sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
biolabee:

lol...and debosky, ahonohai sef
Debosky's case is still pardonable as there's some method to his madness grin grin

Ahonohai is the most innocent of the lot I don't recall him yarning megedefegede at all unlike dudu that told us JET is the future of english football and Diaby is Zidane reincarnated grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
I hope we can use this 10 day rest period to gather momentum for the last leg of the PL, hopefully the team discover's a sense of purpose in the fight for 4th place.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Things going according to plan so far. Spurs dropped 3 points today and they still have to play Everton, Chelsea and City.

Arsenal's toughest game on paper will be against ManU. Every game must be played like its a cup final!

Arsenal!!! No mess up o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:35am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2013
^^^ effrebor, u wan wound abi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
proudlysports: Things going according to plan so far. Spurs dropped 3 points today and they still have to play Everton, Chelsea and City.

Arsenal's toughest game on paper will be against ManU. Every game must be played like its a cup final!

Arsenal!!! No mess up o!

Spurs dropping points means that Liverpool is closer to Arse than before
Its not as easy as ut sounds

We have to michu Swansea first
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kenkruse: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
proudlysports: Things going according to plan so far. Spurs dropped 3 points today and they still have to play Everton, Chelsea and City.

Arsenal!!! No mess up o!

Everton and Liverpool coming closely behind us. cheesy
How I wish Arsenal can win the UCL and displace spurs as usual.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
kenkruse:

Everton and Liverpool coming closely behind us. cheesy
How I wish Arsenal can win the UCL and displace spurs as usual.
Even in your dreams, that will not happen!

Set difficulty to "very easy", on any football game and on any console/device/gadget of your choice, to be controlled by the best gamer among gayners, Ashenah still won't win the Champions League! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
^^^ Now I understand every time I come across your username, it strikes me as nit-wit.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ribery with a ligament injury out of the Arsenal match

Schweinsteiger out Ribery out, Boateng out

We are trying to make this match competitive unlike the first leg

So any brave GAYYNEr in the house

$200 bet Bayern still beats Arsenal despite having 3 key players injured and out, Arsenal having rested for the weekened and most importantly

Arsenal being on a 10 day unbeaten run coming to the game

Any takers?

Pataki are you bold enough?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
dayokanu: Ribery with a ligament injury out of the Arsenal match

Schweinsteiger out Ribery out, Boateng out

We are trying to make this match competitive unlike the first leg

So any brave GAYYNEr in the house

$200 bet Bayern still beats Arsenal despite having 3 key players injured and out, Arsenal having rested for the weekened and most importantly

Arsenal being on a 10 day unbeaten run coming to the game

Any takers?

Pataki are you bold enough?

No Boateng, no scarface, and you are asking for a bet? Dude, you must be drunk with Bavaria beer at this time of the day!

I would rather hold a bet when the real Bavaria Munshyte team that has the twenty points lead gap in the 'burn-this-league-down' is facing Arsenal.

Save your bet. Trust me, you would have recourse to be grateful after the match!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pataki:

No Boateng, no scarface, and you are asking for a bet? Dude, you must be drunk with Bavaria beer at this time of the day!

I would rather hold a bet when the real Bavaria Munshyte team that has the twenty points lead gap in the 'burn-this-league-down' is facing Arsenal.

Save your bet. Trust me, you would have recourse to be grateful after the match!

We didnt need them to rub your faces in the mud at the Emirates 3 weeks ago. WHy should we need them now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Dayokanu, Arsenal is going to beat you 4 goals to 1

im telling you, it will be like feem trick wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
4llerbuntu: @Dayokanu, Arsenal is going to beat you 4 goals to 1

Shut down your PS3 and watch live TV. Last scores Arsenal 1 Bayern 3 at Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nitlad: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pataki: ^^^ Now I understand every time I come across your username, it strikes me as nit-wit.
Why so pained - you creepy troll?!

Your username agrees with patako more than your lesioned brain agrees with hard facts! Odensin - useless plank!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
4llerbuntu: @Dayokanu, Arsenal is going to beat you 4 goals to 1

Somebody shout amen!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by AlabaSlim: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mehn from the look of this new found confidence i'm seeing in these a$$nal fanz, hah i see bayern being knocked out...some even sayin 3-4 unreplied goalz & i jus remembered madrid & milan loss @ home some seasons back.
jus sayin what i'm noticing around.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
naijababe:

Somebody shout amen!!!

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pataki:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
naijababe:

Somebody shout amen!!!

Amin yen po!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:59am On Mar 12, 2013
Can Arsenal score 2 goals or more away from home? most definitely yes..especially if we replicate our second half performances in the first..

The problem is, can we defend goals we score? that is where we have a huge problem..its a shame we can't..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Roland17: Can Arsenal score 2 goals or more away from home? most definitely yes..especially if we replicate our second half performances in the first..

The problem is, can we defend goals we score? that is where we have a huge problem..its a shame we can't..

Arsenal need to score at least 3 goals to have any chance of qualifying

If you win 2-0 you still lose
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2013
mr twitter out of the clash with the Germans. what you guys gonna do?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2013
FBS: mr twitter out of the clash with the Germans. what you guys gonna do?
Why is Wilshere playing truancy? He was supposed to get another lesson in the art of attacking and central midfield play

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (3532) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.