Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2298358 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
chic2pimp:
Debosky Dobodobo nah u dey criticise Wenger for TALKSPORTS so?

Hahahaha. I been dey listen to that guy sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
#freesanchez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
you can't beat Chelsea, United, or City. then its not possible to achieve anything.

its so simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BinghiNya(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
4llerbuntu:
you can't beat Chelsea, United, or City. then its not possible to achieve anything.

its so simple
bros u no add everton and tottenham
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MeGaStReEt: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why do people support Arsenal Football Club?

I don't get it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
So who's to blame?

I think Arsene has reached his peak. He can't do better than he is currently doing. Inspite of our short comings, surely a better manager will achieve better results? No?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2014
^^^ Smh... grin grin grin

Although, i can understand your loyalty though... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2014
raumdeuter:
Pick your instrument

old school.
nobody uses live band anymore these days.
you sef suppose know say na deejay be the in thing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2014
has Arsene Wenger killed himself yet?

he should do the needful and save everyone the bother.

the more painful option he uses the better.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2014
Play like this week in week out, cut out the defensive naievity by making sure the DM stays put when attacking and the results would come.

Not the best times to be a gunner but heck, we all knew these type of times will come. Its just been there for way too long.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Jencejyde:
Play like this week in week out, cut out the defensive naievity by making sure the DM stays put when attacking and the results would come.
Not the best times to be a gunner but heck, we all knew these type of times will come. Its just been there for way too long.

I don't even think we played well yesterday. United played with a make shift defense of inexperienced players yet we struggled to put the ball in the net. Unfortunate.

Wenger should stay on till end of season only because I don't want us to change manager midseason. After that, they should find a position for him at Barclay's bank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by shooowthem: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Useless club and fans. Beginning of season dem no want mk we hear word. Season neva reach half dem don gbessss leave thread. Yeye dey smell everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SetrakusRa(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmmm.. I won't 1 - 2 be an Arsenal fan right now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ni Ojuelegba dem know my story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoELpRAkTag
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PietroRico(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Party no even hot. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by shooowthem: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
We don decide to let dis thread die like loserpool n tots thread. Party no dey sweet wen na same venue he be always cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
proudlysports:

I don't even think we played well yesterday. United played with a make shift defense of inexperienced players yet we struggled to put the ball in the net. Unfortunate.

Wenger should stay on till end of season only because I don't want us to change manager midseason. After that, they should find a position for him at Barclay's bank.

Well on the contrary, quite a number of peeps actually do believe we played well, one of the best we have managed against united in a long while, even though, admittedly this was a united side without any form.

I've seen worse united sides we have played without even mustering anything yet alone dominating for more than 80 percent.

My grouse is why do these guys not put in this type of effort in every match,(just a look at look at Athletico Madrid, players willing to fight from the very blast of the whistle week in week out). sometimes you see an arsenal side in the first 20 minutes of a game (whether home or away) and you can tell its gonna be a long day cos they just don't show up too often.

Again, I don't absolve AW of any blame cos he his responsible for whatever arsenal team shows up but you need players to give their all and really it was clear from the off that they really wanted to play this game.

The result does no justice but a team of Arsenal's status has got to stop being naive defensively. the long wait on abou diaby owing to AW's stubbornness not to get a like replacement for the dm position surely has to end sooner or later.

As for the sack, you never know whats gonna happen next these days.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
We've not had that fighting spirit in a long time. Perhaps since the invincibles.

We can analyse all day but I just feel AW has reached his peak with this team. I doubt if he knows where the problems lie. We just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Watch us make same mistakes against Dortmund midweek.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
proudlysports:
We've not had that fighting spirit in a long time. Perhaps since the invincibles.
We can analyse all day but I just feel AW has reached his peak with this team. I doubt if he knows where the problems lie. We just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Watch us make same mistakes against Dortmund midweek.

Rightly said, we can look at the if's and if not's but nothing changes the present results.

I just want to see them get stuck in and play with heart, there is no team unbeatable, its just a matter of who wants it most.

We have great talents in the squad but little or no grit to back it up.

Well with the Jekyll and Hyde performances, i really don't know what to expect against a dortmund side that only has the champions league to play for as they are well off the pace in the Bundesliga. Its the emirates and the sooner our players realize that your home is your fortress the better

Aw on the other hand...hmmm i guess until that very day when his own book comes out, we will still ponder has to what is really happening to the club, managerial wise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
lool..I am seriously waiting for that book...Too many things don't make sense cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
And they will never make sense

This man is just like keshi.. out of ideas

Only wenger;s teams will be down 2 nil within 10 minutes of a FACup final

proudlysports:
lool..I am seriously waiting for that book...Too many things don't make sense cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
And they will never make sense

This man is just like keshi.. out of ideas

Only wenger;s teams will be down 2 nil within 10 minutes of a FACup final

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Where is naijababe tori olohun grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
fredoooooo:
Where is naijababe tori olohun grin

Wetin now?! Jo face front jare!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
naijababe:

Wetin now?! Jo face front jare!!! angry angry angry angry

I missed you ni tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
fredoooooo:

I missed you ni tongue

Worrefa! angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
naijababe:

Worrefa! angry angry angry

Babes arsene wenger no fit let me and you fight o , oya give me that smile grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
fredoooooo:

Babes arsene wenger no fit let me and you fight o , oya give me that smile grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry How's that for you?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
proudlysports:

Smhgringringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
shooowthem:
Useless club and fans. Beginning of season dem no want mk we hear word. Season neva reach half dem don gbessss leave thread. Yeye dey smell everywhere..
You are evil! Pity them nau.gringringringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
shooowthem:

Lol I still get bet with one of them. I no go mention names sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
naijababe:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry How's that for you?

Wetin arsene wenger go cause ehn , oya smile make i no come this thread again tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (3477) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.