Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2326204 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (3499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
You guys should leave pickabeau1. He's making a valid point. Fact is, point for point, City (86 to 79) and Arsenal (70 to 75) regressed this season. Chelsea improved on their total tally (82 to 87) and United also improved on their total tally (64 to 70).

The EPL is a points game. The team with the highest number of points wins! It's not about whether we lose 6-0 to Chelsea or lose 1-0 to Chelsea. Fact is, we lost 3 points. Considering we play 17 teams from the previous season (plus a new set of 3 from the Championship), then relative loss of points should be an issue especially when the top team(s) gained points.

In terms of quality of the team on paper, we may have improved on last season's team with the addition of Alexis and the emergence of Coquelin and Bellerin but we need to tranfer this to the field of play.

Overall, I think for next season, we should try as much as possible to reduce points dropped against small teams. We need to know how to break teams that park the bus in front of us. Walcott and Chamberlain are critical to this if they can remain fit. Perhaps AW should add a similar style player to the team?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2015
what's all this talk about having more points this season?
so because we got less points compared to last season, there's a question mark on our progress?
doesn't that mean the league was a little more competitive this season?
pray tell if chelsea finished top with less points, will the fa say they didn't win the league?
some people sha!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
Having less points means you lost matches you won previously or drew them as the case may be

In a season where you reinforced yet lost or drew matches you won previously

I struggle to see the improvement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:
Having less points means you lost matches you won previously or drew them as the case may be

In a season where you reinforced yet lost or drew matches you won previously

I struggle to see the improvement
stats is just like mini-skirt, it only makes u imagine, but neva reveals 2 u d real details. Last season were we had our good run of form, we beat d smaller team but whopped by d top teams aside totenham and liverpool at home. Away we were ganged rap*d even by a mediocre man u team. Wen we had injuries u could see we struggled even against an eveton team. Dis season was totally different, aside d early season were ravaged by injuries, u could see d team spirit, d team depth, d pragmatic approach in big games by wenger and so on. So if arsenal really regressed den all other teams aside chelsea totally regressed also.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:31pm On May 28, 2015
jodeer:
stats is just like mini-skirt, it only makes u imagine, but neva reveals 2 u d real details. Last season were we had our good run of form, we beat d smaller team but whopped by d top teams aside totenham and liverpool at home. Away we were ganged rap*d even by a mediocre man u team. Wen we had injuries u could see we struggled even against an eveton team. Dis season was totally different, aside d early season were ravaged by injuries, u could see d team spirit, d team depth, d pragmatic approach in big games by wenger and so on. So if arsenal really regressed den all other teams aside chelsea totally regressed also.

No need to use the word gang*****

Its a serious word for a football match and as a female you should be more circumspect with such words

Yes arsenal were defeated heavily by Liverpool, Chelsea and man city yet managed to get 79 points

This season we defeated Liverpool n city and obtained 75 points

If you don't understand what the stats are saying
Let me expatiate to you

It means while you lost woefully to your rivals last year you were able to beat the lesser teams while now you beat them but lost to the lesser teams with a swing of -4 points basically 2 draws....

How is that improvement

Na wa for these AKBs grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IamDejman(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
pickabeau1:

Its a serious word for a football match and as a female you should be more circumspect with such words

Yes arsenal were defeated heavily by Liverpool, Chelsea and man city yet managed to get 79 points

Let me expatiate to you

It means while you lost woefully to your rivals last year you were able to beat the lesser teams while now you beat them but lost to the lesser teams with a swing of -4 points basically 2 draws....

How is that improvement

Bro

No disrespect but I've been reading since morning and I discovered just now that this your argument is baseless and not needed

So u mean that moving up a figure isn't achievement?

Last season, we struggled to finish fourth. RThis season, we comfortably ended up in d 3rd position thereby removing worries of play off by august. If that is not improvement, then you are just a blind man arguing that the sky is black( because that's what you see)

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 10:40pm On May 28, 2015
OK...
I guess its over your head too

You win

IamDejman:
Bro

No disrespect but I've been reading since morning and I discovered just now that this your argument is baseless and not needed

So u mean that moving up a figure isn't achievement?

Last season, we struggled to finish fourth. RThis season, we comfortably ended up in d 3rd position thereby removing worries of play off by august. If that is not improvement, then you are just a blind man arguing that the sky is black( because that's what you see)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
WOBS will never be satisfied, no point engaging them. Just support the team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2015
pickabeau won't admit arsenal made progress, even if Jesus told him so. so I suggest we leave him be and let him enjoy his opium.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:07am On May 29, 2015
We struggled to finish fourth last season? A season we were 1st for about 14 weeks? A season we were top of the table as at week 25?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:14am On May 29, 2015
On to other Arsenal issues

Akpom came off the bench to score for England yesterday. The guy has got potential. Sadly, except a miracle occurs, I don't see him in Arsenal's first 11 any time soon. He will probably get loaned again next season. I hope it's to a premiership or championship club this time

Gedion Zelalem will play for the US youth team today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:35am On May 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Let me expatiate to you

How is that improvement

tanx for the corrections and my bad for using such words.

Ok, lemme ask. Wen we had such a bad form this begining of season, did u notice how thin our squad was?? It was virtually alexis carrying us through either wit draws or wins. It was so bad that we have to use monreal and debuchy as cb, chambers at dmf and so on unlike last season were we were beating smaller clubs but gets found out by bigger or ''less big'' clubs(everton away, soton(A) also). Did u watch dis two matches??. Granted we lost to teams were we could have actually won and if i should call these 'lesser' teams(swansea, soton and spurs) u would notice they are no small team like hull or burnley. Fact is we've made progress even if the pts contrast the opinion. But bro, i'd pls advice u factor other tins, lay them side by side then analyse them and not just look at the surface(pts) then conclude. Everybody knows progression goes beyond that...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2015
proudlysports:
We struggled to finish fourth last season? A season we were 1st for about 14 weeks? A season we were top of the table as at week 25?
sorry bro, but it seems u watched only arsenal epl matches from august till january. U have forgotten we jostled the 4th spot wit everton and pressure was heavily applied to us wen dey won us at goodison park. Go check, we slid from 1st to 4th just within 3 weeks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 7:10am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
tanx for the corrections and my bad for using such words.

Ok, lemme ask. Wen we had such a bad form this begining of season, did u notice how thin our squad was?? It was virtually alexis carrying us through either wit draws or wins. It was so bad that we have to use monreal and debuchy as cb, chambers at dmf and so on unlike last season were we were beating smaller clubs but gets found out by bigger or ''less big'' clubs(everton away, soton(A) also). Did u watch dis two matches??. Granted we lost to teams were we could have actually won and if i should call these 'lesser' teams(swansea, soton and spurs) u would notice they are no small team like hull or burnley. Fact is we've made progress even if the pts contrast the opinion. But bro, i'd pls advice u factor other tins, lay them side by side then analyse them and not just look at the surface(pts) then conclude. Everybody knows progression goes beyond that...

No probs ... smiley
Once again you are making assumptions for a world class manager

5y ago...we played arshavin as a striker against stoke
There was a time eboue played left back

My point is this..

Injuries are a part of the game and he has to adjust and ensure the 3 points
Wenger gives too many excuses and fans lap it up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:41am On May 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

No probs ... smiley
Once again you are making assumptions for a world class manager

5y ago...we played arshavin as a striker against stoke
There was a time eboue played left back

My point is this..

Injuries are a part of the game and he has to adjust and ensure the 3 points
Wenger gives too many excuses and fans lap it up
lols.. ofcourse, i do understand wat ur are saying. Even bellerin played left back this season against gala. But from august to december was to much for any manager to keep u in top 4 let alone contention 4d title. No kos, no sczeny, no ospina, no arteta, no debuchy, no wilsere, no ox, no walcott, no ozil, no giroud. Now dat is alnost a complete set of team, and u could see d difference when some came back. Same happened to dortmund and they where battling relegation. Only sturridge had major injury and liverpool took months upto 6 months to catch their stride. Yaya went to nations cup, came back and was outta form and mancity came from title contention to dragging 2nd spot with we and man u heck even liverpool were eyeing the spot also. Though silva was partly injured then. Not really an Akb but at least lets see tins rightly..

Like i said bring out d factors and lay them side by side, analyse and then lets talk. Or if u dont mind we can analyse it 2geda.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2015
Ok here is it.

Compared to our team we had no improvements from last season but...

Compared to other teams, we had improvements.

Whatever the case may be, winning the cup tomorrow will send a huge statement of intent for next season. Failure to, in the same way, will be a big shame.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
lols.. ofcourse, i do understand wat ur are saying. Even bellerin played left back this season against gala. But from august to december was to much for any manager to keep u in top 4 let alone contention 4d title. No kos, no sczeny, no ospina, no arteta, no debuchy, no wilsere, no ox, no walcott, no ozil, no giroud. Now dat is alnost a complete set of team, and u could see d difference when some came back. Same happened to dortmund and they where battling relegation. Only sturridge had major injury and liverpool took months upto 6 months to catch their stride. Yaya went to nations cup, came back and was outta form and mancity came from title contention to dragging 2nd spot with we and man u heck even liverpool were eyeing the spot also. Though silva was partly injured then. Not really an Akb but at least lets see tins rightly..

Like i said bring out d factors and lay them side by side, analyse and then lets talk. Or if u dont mind we can analyse it 2geda.
u don't get his point....all he's saying is we shd av at least three players on d same position so if one get injure d other replace nd a back up...
Imagine us playing bellerin as left back against a strong opponent, day will surely take us down...
My problem is Wenger doesn't like to spend and he wants result..
Not possible, buying one or two world class mixing it with average players ain't gonna work
He's always with silly and dumb excuses
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:15am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:

Nice analysis

I have to give you that

I get all you saying however arsenal needs to do better

Last season ..we competed for d title
This season.. Not so much..very bad start due to kos out n injury to Olivier....

Lets hope tomorrow is successful n we start next season better

Cool.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

Nice analysis

I have to give you that

I get all you saying however arsenal needs to do better

Last season ..we competed for d title
This season.. Not so much..very bad start due to kos out n injury to Olivier....

Lets hope tomorrow is successful n we start next season better

Cool.
tanx 4 understanding. With this depth and few injuries and at least 3 additions in summer, we hope to contend next season. Till then may God keep us alive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:29am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
tanx 4 understanding. With this depth and few injuries and at least 3 additions in summer, we hope to contend next season. Till then may God keep us alive.

One thing I am almost certain of is next May we will be saying something similar again

In 2017 we will do better
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:50am On May 29, 2015
sod09:
u don't get his point....all he's saying is we shd av at least three players on d same position so if one get injure d other replace nd a back up...
Imagine us playing bellerin as left back against a strong opponent, day will surely take us down...
My problem is Wenger doesn't like to spend and he wants result..
Not possible, buying one or two world class mixing it with average players ain't gonna work
He's always with silly and dumb excuses
really...are u sure of what u are saying. No disrespect but can u give me a team aside arsenal dat have a relative strong and versatile bench apart from their 1st eleven??. Chelsea? Real madrid? Bayern?. Look am not hyping arsenal as a club but watch most teams who rotated cos they were forced 2 and see how they really floundered against small teams. Madrid were not d same wen ramos and modric were injured. They had dmfs in packs on d bench but still went ahead to draft ramos there. Mancity? They had no worthy replacement 4 silva and toure during their struggling times. Nasri and fernando flopped and even d defence mangala looked lost dat demichelis was their best centre back. Attack? Jovetic, dzeko yet they still signed bony to add all 3 to aguerro yet the fest 2 can count how many matches they played. We are balanced in all areas that is why apart dmf and striking positions. We do not too feel d absence of walcott when chamberlain took over or himself wen welbeck took over. Cazorla played ozil role dat pundits where debating how ozil will get back into the team. Most arsenal players even 4got arsenal signed debuchy cos bellerin was exceptional, i could go on and on. Most of the top teams have a very good 1st eleven but bench? *muted*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 29, 2015
pickabeau1:

One thing I am almost certain of is next May we will be saying something similar again

In 2017 we will do better
lolzzz....true that. I concur but i believe thats why we are fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 9:00am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
lolzzz....true that. I concur but i believe thats why we are fans.

Na so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
really...are u sure of what u are saying. No disrespect but can u give me a team aside arsenal dat have a relative strong and versatile bench apart from their 1st eleven??. Chelsea? Real madrid? Bayern?. Look am not hyping arsenal as a club but watch most teams who rotated cos they were forced 2 and see how they really floundered against small teams. Madrid were not d same wen ramos and modric were injured. They had dmfs in packs on d bench but still went ahead to draft ramos there. Mancity? They had no worthy replacement 4 silva and toure during their struggling times. Nasri and fernando flopped and even d defence mangala looked lost dat demichelis was their best centre back. Attack? Jovetic, dzeko yet they still signed bony to add all 3 to aguerro yet the fest 2 can count how many matches they played. We are balanced in all areas that is why apart dmf and striking positions. We do not too feel d absence of walcott when chamberlain took over or himself wen welbeck took over. Cazorla played ozil role dat pundits where debating how ozil will get back into the team. Most arsenal players even 4got arsenal signed debuchy cos bellerin was exceptional, i could go on and on. Most of the top teams have a very good 1st eleven but bench? *muted*
Madrid got replacement for Ramos and modric....its can't be effective as dose but day got d result.
As for man city day didn't av replacement for Silva and toure dats y day not constitent
Now u claimed arsenal got replacement for Walcott as the ox....wat happened wen both were injured
Let's start from d defense, d only position we complete is right back .......midfield we almost complete cos of players who can switch but we lack DM
Now attack is our problem, even henry said giroud and welbeck can't give us d title
Wenger knows DAT but he's interested in gambling
Mourinho saw his problem wen he came back and bought cesc and Costa
Costa did his job, even though he was injured half second of d season
Can u tell me giroud or welbeck is as effective in goal as Costa
My over all point is d man has lost it....we can't win d EPL or UCL under him......my opinion though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:18am On May 29, 2015
jodeer:
sorry bro, but it seems u watched only arsenal epl matches from august till january. U have forgotten we jostled the 4th spot wit everton and pressure was heavily applied to us wen dey won us at goodison park. Go check, we slid from 1st to 4th just within 3 weeks.

Perhaps we have different understanding of what the word 'struggle' means.

For me, when we were 6th or 7th and were hoping Spurs dropped points some seasons ago, that's struggling. Even though we crashed badly last season, I wouldn't call it struggle to finish fourth. Anyways, that's a distraction. The topic on ground is if we progressed from last season or not.

@sod09
We can't have "at least 3 players" in one position. I am not sure we are allowed to register that amount of players in a season. In the area of injuries, despite the injuries to some key players, I think our medical team did well (maybe due to the addition of Shad Forsythe). We had players return from injury long before the due date unlike in previous seasons. There's room for improvement but we can give the medical team benefit of doubt based on the current season's performance.

For me I think we just need to improve on our performance against the Stoke/Swansea of this world. If we can keep Theo and Chamberlain fit (or bring in an additional player with similar style of play) and MAYBE bring in a DM (it will be unhealthy to try and play Coquelin in every game) and GK, we should be fine.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2015
proudlysports:

Perhaps we have different understanding of what the word 'struggle' means.

For me, when we were 6th or 7th and were hoping Spurs dropped points some seasons ago, that's struggling. Even though we crashed badly last season, I wouldn't call it struggle to finish fourth. Anyways, that's a distraction. The topic on ground is if we progressed from last season or not.

@sod09
We can't have "at least 3 players" in one position. I am not sure we are allowed to register that amount of players in a season. In the area of injuries, despite the injuries to some key players, I think our medical team did well (maybe due to the addition of Shad Forsythe). We had players return from injury long before the due date unlike in previous seasons. There's room for improvement but we can give the medical team benefit of doubt based on the current season's performance.

For me I think we just need to improve on our performance against the Stoke/Swansea of this world. If we can keep Theo and Chamberlain fit (or bring in an additional player with similar style of play) and MAYBE bring in a DM (it will be unhealthy to try and play Coquelin in every game) and GK, we should be fine.
wat I mean bout 3 players in a position.....
For example we av debuchy, bellerin and chambers for right back
Debuchy and bellerin re d guaranteed right back while chambers as d versatile or switching player
We shd av someone like DAT in all departments
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:54am On May 29, 2015
fredoooooo:
Make i come look for Mukina2 And naijababe trouble small ... good morning o and thank God fuel dey to charge my gadgets grin grin grin

Bingo you don chop abi? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
Lol before you insult me am not an epl fan its just a friendly banter

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
sod09:
wat I mean bout 3 players in a position.....
For example we av debuchy, bellerin and chambers for right back
Debuchy and bellerin re d guaranteed right back while chambers as d versatile or switching player
We shd av someone like DAT in all departments
@sod
First you mentioned Bellerin isn't good enough for RB, next you said RB is the best position we have.

If Wenger hadn't signed Debuchy you would have whined till your throats sore, but Bellerin will get the nod ahead of him in tomorrow's final.

Again if Coquelin had been a January signing you'd have said 'what a signing',

Let me tell you I have watched football for decades now and I know that what you have is better than what is out there until that person joins you.

Even if we sign the best DM in Europe he will have to work to displace Coquelin, and until he does that he stays on the bench- that's AW for you.

Sometime ago I posted that with the performance of Bellerin, Debuchy would be wondering why Arsene signed him in the first place.

Like as I have mentioned before we only need 3 signings- a striker which is priority, then a goal keeper and then a DM.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2015
Spy360:

@sod
First you mentioned Bellerin isn't good enough for RB, next you said RB is the best position we have.

If Wenger hadn't signed Debuchy you would have whined till your throats sore, but Bellerin will get the nod ahead of him in tomorrow's final.

Again if Coquelin had been a January signing you'd have said 'what a signing',

Let me tell you I have watched football for decades now and I know that what you have is better than what is out there until that person joins you.

Even if we sign the best DM in Europe he will have to work to displace Coquelin, and until he does that he stays on the bench- that's AW for you.

Sometime ago I posted that with the performance of Bellerin, Debuchy would be wondering why Arsene signed him in the first place.

Like as I have mentioned before we only need 3 signings- a striker which is priority, then a goal keeper and then a DM.
dude fear God ooo
Can u quote d post I made saying bellerin isn't good at right back...
Now I'm going back to read ur post
BTW we don't need a striker
We need a goal poachertongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
sod09:
dude fear God ooo
lipsrsealed
sod09:
dude fear God ooo
I like this guysmiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
Spy360:
lipsrsealed
I like this guysmiley
sincerely speaking I never attacked d players we av....except welbeck cos I better pass am grin
I concentrate on arsene
Or u can show me d post.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (3499) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.