Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2321190 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Debauchy is really rusty. Incredible to see him in this form.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by cbliss(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pataki:
Debauchy is really rusty. Incredible to see him in this form.

Thought I was the only one seeing him mehn....his recovery rate is poor and he has been constanty exposing the back four. His form is bad mehn he should be taken out Asap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
cbliss:

Thought I was the only one seeing him mehn....his recovery rate is poor and he has been constanty exposing the back four. His form is bad mehn he should be taken out Asap
like seriously
BTW flamini is a better striker Dan giroud...
Anyone?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
So happy for Flamini. Big credit to him. Brilliant ball technique on his second goal. This is the same Flamini that Ramudeen was making fun of some weeks ago.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
cbliss:

I hope he improves. Spurs utilized that weak right hand side of our defence. And Sanchez coming in, made an absolute difference. Top performance from the team today especially with that Gibbs save.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Flamini for President!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Fourth round draws about to begin.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sheffield Wednesday vs Arsenal for the fourth round.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sokotoburundi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
sod09:
like seriously
BTW flamini is a better striker Dan giroud...
Anyone?
He has made a very strong case for a place in the first team.

But come o, didn't you condemn him outrightly before today? Eh? Remember all those 'Wenger sign schneiderlin, sign a DM' rants?

Chai! How time flies.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Spy360:
But come o, didn't you condemn him outrightly before today? Eh? Remember all those 'Wenger sign schneiderlin, sign a DM' rants?
Chai! How time flies.

Are you serious? Because he scored two goals today...first team? Abeg o...

Let's celebrate today. He gave us two goals which helped us win against Spurs. He doesn't deserve any negative word but that doesn't mean we should carry it overboard abeg.

For today and the rest of the week, Flamini for president!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Heard Arsenal fans were tearing down the Spurs signs around White Hart Lane...
I guess the Agbero blood runs deep in London..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:21am On Sep 24, 2015
proudlysports:

Let's celebrate today. He gave us two goals which helped us win against Spurs. He doesn't deserve any negative word but that doesn't mean we should carry it overboard abeg.

Is scoring 2 goals not a strong case?
How many goals has Coquelin scored?

I am not saying he should become the new starter, I am saying he now has a reason to argue why he should get the nod.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Flamini is not a Defensive midfielder... he's a marauding midfielder... box to box if you like... Flamini yesterday reminded me of the games he played just before he left for AC Milan... always popping up to score goals... a midfield trio of Coquelin + Flamini + Ozil has promise...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:

Chai! How time flies.
so for ur mind flamini is OK for dm abi...u can just go ahead nd claim d epl, u just a clown as ur boss....
I only said he's a better striker Dan giroud since u all say I dnt give praise per match....I'm not gonna deny I'm still condemning him

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2015
proudlysports:

tell him ooo
I just love d way d guy analyze his thing
So if arteta score hattrick against bayern, cos of dat he will continue d position...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:
Is scoring 2 goals not a strong case?
How many goals has Coquelin scored?

I am not saying he should become the new starter, I am saying he now has a reason to argue why he should get the nod.
really, now u judging le coq by goals....d strikers we av av not gotten 2 goals in a match now u want le coq to be scoring....if I may ask wat is his job, to score goals abi
Nawa oo, if d second strike of flamini av been mis hit nd sputs counter us...I'm sure u will av been thinking differently
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Flamini is not a Defensive midfielder... he's a marauding midfielder... box to box if you like... Flamini yesterday reminded me of the games he played just before he left for AC Milan... always popping up to score goals... a midfield trio of Coquelin + Flamini + Ozil has promise...

You are right. I would also be interested in seeing a midfield trio of Flamini+Cazorla+Ozil. Lets see if possibly, Flamini has gotten his flames back again.

Just like I once told proudly here, the funny thing about this Arsenal team is that, whenever a player goes injured or out of the team, someone always steps up into the team in a remarkable way. Too early to tell, but hopefully the derby win of yesterday, coupled with the FA turning around of the idiotic decisions of Mike Dean against us, must have a confidence boost on the team.

That said, Flamini's goals yesterday reminded me of one Aron Ramsey and how he used to score goals like that for free.

Sanchez came on the field as a sub, and immediately we could all see the difference he brought to the game making Spurs players play with a sense of caution when coming out to attack us.

Onward to facing Leicester.

COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
Fair to say based on all round game and not goals that Flame is the most direct cover for Coq, not Arteta?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
tell him ooo
I just love d way d guy analyze his thing
So if arteta score hattrick against bayern, cos of dat he will continue d position...
Arsenal lose, you wail.
Arsenal win, you wail.
Flamini plays bad, you wail.
Flamini plays well, you wail.

Wailing Wailer

When will your eyes see good about the team you claim to love?

My friend, your wife is the best wife in the world.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:

Arsenal lose, you wail.
Arsenal win, you wail.
Flamini plays bad, you wail.
Flamini plays well, you wail.

Wailing Wailer

When will your eyes see good about the team you claim to love?

My friend, your wife is the best wife in the world.
aii den
We are going to win d epl with flamini
Clown!!!!
Wait a minute ,were u not d one calling d capital cup a mere cup.....u were not even confident day will win as at yesterday..
Now u hear making mouth bout loyalty... Where was urs wen u ask AW to field weak team for a league cup....
Continue ur critics against me, we are all hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
so for ur mind flamini is OK for dm abi...u can just go ahead nd claim d epl, u just a clown as ur boss....
I only said he's a better striker Dan giroud since u all say I dnt give praise per match....I'm not gonna deny I'm still condemning him
U took dem words right out of Benzema's mouth grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
aii den
We are going to win d epl with flamini
Clown!!!!
Wait a minute ,were u not d one calling d capital cup a mere cup.....u were not even confident day will win as at yesterday..
Now u hear making mouth bout loyalty... Where was urs wen u ask AW to field weak team for a league cup....
Continue ur critics against me, we are all hypocrite
We actually fielded a weaker team, and offcourse I was surprised that we won especially at White Hart Lane considering that we were low in confidence after two defeats, and the noise from the fans.

Kudos to the team for making me proud.

Sod09, can you say the same of the club you claim to love dearly?
Haven't you noticed that those who support your views are opposing fans?

Guy check yourself, and repent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
I can't believe some of the things I read here. Football fans need to write their own thesis on how to analyze performance of teams/individual players.

Keky:
Fair to say based on all round game and not goals that Flame is the most direct cover for Coq, not Arteta?
With Coquelin's possible injury, I would expect AW to try Flamini ahead of Arteta in the DM role (I had this view even before yesterday's game). It's not because I feel Flamini is that good but because we've seen Arteta in that role and IMO, he's not just able to play that role for us again. If Flamini doesn't make the grade, perhaps we should try Ramsey or even recall Hayden from Hull till Coquelin returns.

Come January or summer 2016, AW needs to open his cheque book again for a new DM or promote one from the youth team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:
We actually fielded a weaker team, and offcourse I was surprised that we won especially at White Hart Lane considering that we were low in confidence after two defeats, and the noise from the fans.

Kudos to the team for making me proud.

Sod09, can you say the same of the club you claim to love dearly?
Haven't you noticed that those who support your views are opposing fans?

Guy check yourself, and repent.
OK....can u sincerely answer dis question..
Tell me u can't predict our position this season
Are u 100% sure dis season will better last season..
Are we going to move out of round of 16
Even chelshit nd other club supporters can predict arsenal season b4 d season begin...
If by now u can't say den u are suffering and smiling
Like proudlysports said we shd just watch nd enjoy arsenal games as it comes.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
proudlysports:
I can't believe some of the things I read here. Football fans need to write their own thesis on how to analyze performance of teams/individual players.

With Coquelin's possible injury, I would expect AW to try Flamini ahead of Arteta in the DM role (I had this view even before yesterday's game). It's not because I feel Flamini is that good but because we've seen Arteta in that role and IMO, he's not just able to play that role for us again. If Flamini doesn't make the grade, perhaps we should try Ramsey or even recall Hayden from Hull till Coquelin returns.

Come January or summer 2016, AW needs to open his cheque book again for a new DM or promote one from the youth team.
b4 January come nko
Only God knows wat will av happen, I just hope its will be good sha...
If not...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Keky:

I would say yes for now. If you look at my team selection yesterday on this thread, I did not even place Arteta in my team choice. My preference is for Flamini to cover till Le Coq is back and fit for this match.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Even chelshit nd other club supporters can predict arsenal season b4 d season begin...
Like proudlysports said we shd just watch nd enjoy arsenal games as it comes.....

What sordid mentality... how do one reason with these thinking...?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
iPopAlomo:

What sordid mentality... how do one reason with these thinking...?!
its cos u simply a fool or stupid.....
OK, let me break it down to ur level since u dumb lets say u didn't read for exam
Will u pass d exam
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
sod09:
Man City 1-2 West Ham
Celta 4-1 Barcelona

My friend, football is not mathematics. If you check, 95% of pundits predicted Chelsea will win the league again, even you. Aren't you licking your wounds?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Spy360:

Man City 1-2 West Ham
Celta 4-1 Barcelona

My friend, football is not mathematics. If you check, 95% of pundits predicted Chelsea will win the league again, even you. Aren't you licking your wounds?
mtshewwwww
Dinamo2-1arsenal
Chelshit will still finish above us
Take it or leave it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
I am happy flamin was not sold or loaned off as this old geezer was going to do

Relying on the great Coq for a whole season was asinine

Arteta is not a dm

Sod09.... just leave it..these guys are too infatuated with Wenger

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.