Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2325414 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:

Your use of insultive words over a trivial issue only reflects your poor home training. Advice no be curse.

The quoted comments were your response on my lamentations over Coquelin's injury- or did your fagged brain give an error message?

Besides everyone on this forum know you as one idiotic fellow who sees nothing good in a club you claim to support, obviously you sound frustrated seeing us progress despite our injury challenges. Agent of doom!
grin
I'm just tired of calling u slowpoke.....
Ur definition of good in afc is comparing Walcott to cr7 nd agüero, le coq d best DM in epl, AW d best tactician ....
Den u most be a foolish person, ur stupid brother(ipopalomo) is not dis dumb sef
Wen I said flamini was born again, his dat critics
Probably u either d black sheep in ur awse or ur momma did away match
U inbred bastard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Mayhem on the scummies thread. grin

Guess ElFenomeno1 is not yet out of his recovery mode?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2015
chrisley024:
Mayhem on the scummies thread. grin

Guess ElFenomeno1 is not yet out of his recovery mode?

What recovery?
I was never in coma grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What recovery?
I was never in coma grin
Don't lie here. We know yesterday's win made it quick. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
sod09:
grin
I'm just tired of calling u slowpoke.....
Ur definition of good in afc is comparing Walcott to cr7 nd agüero, le coq d best DM in epl, AW d best tactician ....
Den u most be a foolish person, ur stupid brother(ipopalomo) is not dis dumb sef
Wen I said flamini was born again, his dat critics
Probably u either d black sheep in ur awse or ur momma did away match
U inbred bastard
Arrgh!!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
You are an idiot ma friend.

Your poor home training shows that either you never had a father or your father did a bad job on you.

From a scientific point of view one can hypothesis that whatever sperm that brought you into this world must have been infected by a virus.

I wonder why anyone would tolerate your stupidity, you are so stupid and dumb that I find it hard to even describe you as an amoeba. You no reach.

Common analysis of a football game or to even comprehend what one is saying is impossible for you. Have you got any IQ whatsoever? Even that of a slowpoke or slowpoke would do.

Anumalu..
wat took u so long dude
I tot u av gone to fight ur momma,dnt worry DNA dnt lie...u may be a cross breed(alien nd human)
OK let's go back to football.... It was u who said afc was d better team against west ham wen we lost...can u explain aw a team can be better nd still lost, yet u mock Bayern losing to us wit same margin..
U also celebrated giroud's goal against Bayern wen we were thoroughly beaten ...nd so on
So tel me who does dat
Only a useless psychopath like u...like I always tell u, if u dnt like my post
U got two options, ignore or go hang urself
I'm not made to please u or suck ur infected dick cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Arrgh!!
AdeMuMu 1 (abeg I go leave this one)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
Suck dick! Suck dick! Suck dick! You be hom too? Urrgh!

Look I am not jobless as you to have so much time to exchange banters with an idiotic fool as you. Off course your mooma p**** na universal dumping pit for all and sundry.
jobless u say or u went to cry to ur momma for been a cheer full giver
I can bet she doesn't even know who ur papa is....
I'm sure ur employer doesn't know aw mess up ur life is...
U can save some lives by just resigning cos u a liability to d universe in whole.....shitbrick
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
DAMN! U GUYS SHOULD ACT LIKE MEN AND GET THIS OVER WITH. CURSING EACH OTHER SOME YOUNG MILLIONAIRES IN THE UK DOESN'T MAKE U A GIFTED ORATOR ,NOR DOES IT ADD ANY VALUE TO BOTH PARTIES. MY ADVISE IS YOU EITHER ACT LIKE MEN AND APOLOGISE TO EACH OTHER AND RESPECT EACH OTHER'S VIEW POINT.....OR BETTER STILL FIX A DATE CONVENIENT FOR BOTH PARTIES WHEN YOU ORGANIZE A FIGHT ,I MEAN REAL FIGHT IN WHICH WE WILL KNOW WHO CAN BEAT EACH OTHER UP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajasa4link:
DAMN! U GUYS SHOULD ACT LIKE MEN AND GET THIS OVER WITH. CURSING EACH OTHER SOME YOUNG MILLIONAIRES IN THE UK DOESN'T MAKE U A GIFTED ORATOR ,NOR DOES IT ADD ANY VALUE TO BOTH PARTIES. MY ADVISE IS YOU EITHER ACT LIKE MEN AND APOLOGISE TO EACH OTHER AND RESPECT EACH OTHER'S VIEW POINT.....OR BETTER STILL FIX A DATE CONVENIENT FOR BOTH PARTIES WHEN YOU ORGANIZE A FIGHT ,I MEAN REAL FIGHT IN WHICH WE WILL KNOW WHO CAN BEAT EACH OTHER UP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
smh. cursing/insulting someone's mother. what home training do you have? do you even respect your own momma? because if you do,you should be able to respect someone else mother.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
AdeMuMu 1 of Manchester you come partner with your imbecillic friend abi? You had better find a better job to do before your dick gets sucked by that idiotic fool called Sod (son of dicksuckers) whose whorish mum couldn't provide him a father for proper home training despite all the dicks she don suck. Tell him to go lic him mama p**** and leave my dick alone.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
The only skill you have is dick sucking isn't it? Well that's the only thing your whorish mum can teach you. I won't blame her cos its her life earner, that way she could barely give you the pathetic training you have. That was what she was doing to your supposed fathers during her gang-bangg.

Yeah, go ahead and pay homage to that rotten p***** door your came through.
interesting!!!!
Ur mom not only play away matches...
She also practice incest with uu : shocked :oo
I can't imagine aw dumb nd clueless ur dad is
Wait a minute....he's not even ur dad
So who cares cool
#inbreded bastard grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajasa4link:
we all can read from the beginning wen he mentioned home training
Well dats not his first time though....dnt pls kindly ignore d insults..
I'm just getting started...
One retarded bastard can't insult my peeps without me replying
Make I fight dis mad man.....God forbid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
#RepentantMood #Sober

I want to make a public apology to Sod's parents, hope they forgive me. May God forgive me also. Apologies to the house.

#Gunners4life
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
#RepentantMood #Sober

I want to make a public apology to Sod's parents, hope they forgive me. May God forgive me also. Apologies to the house.

#Gunners4life

Nice one, now u are acting like a grown up man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajasa4link:

Nice one, now u are acting like a grown up man.
Those who quoted me should please delete those comments. Thank you.

Cc Sod09.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Spy360:
Those who quoted me should please delete those comments. Thank you.

Cc Sod09.
I'm sorry for u tooo....I just dnt like it wen someone attack my peeps first
I will never in my life attack someone parents first cos I respect my , so its very uncool to abuse others
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmn!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice one guys....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2015
lets end November with a victory, COYG

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:54am On Nov 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmmn!!
Europa league loading... grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Europa league loading... grin
No wahala. We'll meet each other there!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2015
I no mention any names o, but I believe it's better to play Olympiacos away than a team like, let's say Wolfsburg

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
edoyad:
I no mention any names o, but I believe it's better to play Olympiacos away than a team like, let's say Wolfsburg

Hehehehehe

It's better but e no sure for us sef. They need to win by any margin.

We need 2 goal margin.

Odds? embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
They are both tough away games! And considering the fact that its the UCL, there are no easy games. Especially wen its an away game. So watever u believe here, is actually irrelevant.

I no mention any names o!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
"If I find the right quality, I will do something"

"We will certainly buy a DM"

"We will be very active"

"No we're not close"

"There were no players available"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Keky:
"If I find the right quality, I will do something"

"We will certainly buy a DM"

"We will be very active"

"No we're not close"

"There were no players available"

You have forgotten LANS
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
hariorh:

Hehehehehe

It's better but e no sure for us sef. They need to win by any margin.

We need 2 goal margin.

Odds? embarassed

Says who? they have -4 as GD while we have -1. A win by any margin is what we need and we are tru. Don't know how u came about ur stat tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (3497) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.