Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2318787 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:46am On Jan 25, 2016
sinizia:
Adelana1 and I searching for Spy360, Pataki, Elfenomino1 and Keky after the slaughter by Shekpe like. . .

Right here. You failed to mark your own presence when you got disgraced by Southampton yesterday.
Waiting for you to acknowledge that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:39am On Jan 25, 2016
barackohandso:

At this rate the MSN that will deal with them could be Munir-Sandro-Neymar

The normal MSN would be BRUTALITY
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Or as sebod said, ANNIHILATION grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

I was frying serving prawn crackers for the party guests in the kitchen
Phew. What a day!
Chelsea''s jazzman is potent when it comes to spilling badluck on Arsenal but we good.... we right in contention still

Who asked you to tell stories about one jazzman olofin who is no more singing again? Chelsea just completed a back to back flogging of your useless team as against what you posited earlier that the blues would be mangled. It's a shame that a relegation battling team sodomized your team home and away. Oya serve the prawn crackers reach my side, I have been eating chicken suya since. A bottle of orijin won't be bad too. All hail the true blue, the pride of London. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Mertersacko na baskard!

Very poor decision making from an old man like him; having lost Costa, he should have allowed him through on goal, him scoring is a 50/50. Poor defending from Per. Gabriel should take his place permanently.

Wenger's decision to make Giroud the scape goat was down to a slight injury, he didn't even train the day before.

No hope is lost since we are still at par with our main challengers, Sanchez entry changed the pace of the game, his return will bring fresh bite to our attack. I see us on a 10game unbeaten run.

Meanwhile,...

Back to the bench Theo,...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2016
airmark:

Who asked you to tell stories about one jazzman olofin who is no more singing again? Chelsea just completed a back to back flogging of your useless team as against what you posited earlier that the blues would be mangled. It's a shame that a relegation battling team sodomized your team home and away. Oya serve the prawn crackers reach my side, I have been eating chicken suya since. A bottle of orijin won't be bad too. All hail the true blue, the pride of London. grin grin grin

Shut up on this pride of London nonsense my friend.
I am looking for the jazzman who does it for you when you play Arsenal.
The psychological fate we suffer baffles me.
I just don't understand it
You call 1-0 against a ten man team sodomization? Airmark common... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
patrickmuf:
It's like some of you were already believing the hype that Arsenal are title contenders...I'd consider Chelsea and Man utd as more of title contenders rathers than useless Arsenal...

Please don't make me laugh. It is too early on Monday
Manchester United and Chelsea title contenders grin grin
Don't be a Monday dough bag!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
Pataki:
The only positive I take from this match is that: Alexis is back.

I am hoping Elneny plays in our next match. This Flamini/Ramsey tango ain't just working.

Who will Elneny bench?
Please don't tell me Flamini.... don't even go there!
Flamini was impressive... has always been whenever called upon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sebod(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Or as sebod said, ANNIHILATION grin
I just dey pity them as I dey watch the acclaimed best players in their individual positions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

I was frying serving prawn crackers for the party guests in the kitchen
Phew. What a day!
Chelsea''s jazzman is potent when it comes to spilling badluck on Arsenal but we good.... we right in contention still
thank God u didn't blame the mods this time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

thank God u didn't blame the mods this time.
I don't do excuses. I tell the truth all the time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:14am On Jan 25, 2016
airmark:

After the raggae stoke city next time don't play the BLUES

Eeyan pataki pataki how far?

I dey oh. I have noted the calamity our loss has caused on this thread. And everyone of you culprits will be dealt with respectively at the right time!

From what I saw of Chelsea yesterday, you guys have a lot to do. But I do have to say, there seems to be mental defeat that our players have now subjected themselves to, when it comes to Chelsea.

How we will overcome that, I have no clue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Who will Elneny bench?
Please don't tell me Flamini.... don't even go there!
Flamini was impressive... has always been whenever called upon.

Let that boy play. You will return to eat your own words on this board. Flamini is average these days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2016
If Giroud scores 50 goals this season... he's still Shit to me... hopefully... he does a Pires and leaves... I happy die as Wenger sub am... Infact I was praying he gets the chop after that red card... seeing the disappointment on his face gave me a hard on... prior to when we still had 11 players on the pitch... Giroud positioning was calamitous to say the least... we did a counter... and Giroud was in midfield... imagine... then another chance... him and Walcott upfront... agreed... Chelshit had 5 players behind the ball... so it was kinda a disadvantage... 2 against 5... plus goalkeeper... 6... what does a Giroud do...?! Absolutely blaze the ball... from 35 yards... who does he think he is...?! Nedved...?! I hope I read a news of a fallout... between him and Wenger... I might fucking erupt to the news... grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Pataki:

Let that boy play. You will return to eat your own words on this board. Flamini is average these days.

Eat my words how?
Let him play because he is a new signing? Lol.
Pataki please. If he is ready Wenger won't hesitate.
Elneny wI'll likely make his bow in the FA cup game.
Squad player at best for now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2016
sebod:

I just dey pity them as I dey watch the acclaimed best players in their individual positions.
As much as some of their players mess up, especially Walcott. But na Ozil own pain me pass. The guy just dey play wrong passes like say him dey drink water.

Them play the first half without intent. E just be say na Chelsea them play, else e for be total extinction.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Spy360:
Mertersacko na baskard!

Very poor decision making from an old man like him; having lost Costa, he should have allowed him through on goal, him scoring is a 50/50. Poor defending from Per. Gabriel should take his place permanently.

Wenger's decision to make Giroud the scape goat was down to a slight injury, he didn't even train the day before.

No hope is lost since we are still at par with our main challengers, Sanchez entry changed the pace of the game, his return will bring fresh bite to our attack. I see us on a 10game unbeaten run.

Meanwhile,...

Back to the bench Theo,...
In EPL you mean?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
I don't do excuses. I tell the truth all the time.
shoro niyen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sebod(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

As much as some of their players mess up, especially Walcott. But na Ozil own pain me pass. The guy just dey play wrong passes like say him dey drink water.

Them play the first half without intent. E just be say na Chelsea them play, else e for be total extinction.cheesy
I believe they will step up come February with all their best legs bringing their A game because I can't afford to watch a one sided affair.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

shoro niyen

What else do you want me to say?
What is wrong with people?
Why can't you silly prats be pleased at all? angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chidexxy007(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

What else do you want me to say?
What is wrong with people?
Why can't you silly prats be pleased at all? angry
lol....pleased? with all ur lies?
common dude, dis ain't the politics section. Only those there can be pleased with ur lai sorry lies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
chidexxy007:

lol....pleased? with all ur lies?
common dude, dis ain't the politics section. Only those there can be pleased with ur lai sorry lies

That is it.... get fuc king lost now.
You are doing my head in
Silly sausage
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good to see Alexis back. It was obvious that we will be much better with him in the team. We will bounce back! Which means Walcott can stop playing LW. And perhaps get Elneny into the starting 11 too?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Shut up on this pride of London nonsense my friend.

Moro pe o so pe iya ma je chelsea lowo arsenal lana ni. cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry bro it pains a lot, but that's the truth. Chelsea - The pride of london.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Where is that Mukina when you need her?
Why is airmark waving a Chelsea flag on an arsenal thread?
Omuti yo ni Airmark? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pataki:

I dey oh. I have noted the calamity our loss has caused on this thread. And everyone of you culprits will be dealt with respectively at the right time!

From what I saw of Chelsea yesterday, you guys have a lot to do. But I do have to say, there seems to be mental defeat that our players have now subjected themselves to, when it comes to Chelsea.

How we will overcome that, I have no clue.

Fabregas is saying Hi. May be he can assist you rather than relying on (0)zil. grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Where is that Mukina when you need her?
Why is airmark waving a Chelsea flag on an arsenal thread?
Omuti yo ni Airmark? angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mukina saw this while coming.

[img]http://media./media/XTkqHHWPb4b2E/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
First things first
Chelsea won fair and square. No controversy. We seem to still have that mental block against them. We need to overcome that.
We'll meet them again next season in the FA or League Cup if they don't win their current relegation battle.
On Giroud's sub
Honestly we had to choice but to take off Giroud. Take of Walcott/Campbell and we'll be weak on the left/right. Our midfield was totally overrun and no way we would have sacrificed any midfielder to play in his or Campbell's place. Unfortunately, Giroud himself is too limited. I'm not sure we could have used him on the left/right. It was a hard decision but it had to be made.

On our game
No more Mr Nice guy....
I don't know what Arsene gives his wards to eat but our players are just too nice! Two things I'd like to point out

1. We were one man down and a goal down as well, I would have expected us to take advantage of every small issue. Most other team would have targeted Costa all through the game. Also Matic and Fabregas were on yellow at some point in the game. Target them, rile them, get on their nerves. Do anything to ensure parity in terms of number of players

2. Koscielny got the ball from Alexis and in the box, Zouma had a slight touch. He staggered, why didn't he go down? Get a penalty or at least try to get one!

No excuses about the game though. I just think sometimes we need to toughen up. Our games against Chelsea require this. Reminds me of our games against United during Fergie's era.

By the way, all those slating Santi, I hope you all now see his contributions to the team? Santi is probably the only midfielder we have who can bring the ball out of defence without losing it. The others are only good at short passes. Get well soon Santi. Good news is that Coquelin is back in training.

On title run
Do we have the players to win the title...YES
Are our fixtures favourable? YES
Can we win the title? YES
Will we win the title? It's down to Wenger and his boys. We dropped our heads a bit when Per was sent off yesterday. Our reaction to this game will goal along way. We need to get a few games under our belt now and just write January off as a bad month for the team.

Next game Burnley
Those looking forward to see Elneny, well, here's your chance.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
All the best to Debuchy at Aston Villa
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by timbros(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
proudly sports nd ipopalomo said it all.....
it's all goes down to Wenger himself
d man has lost it already, y are we having per In our team..
Joachim noticed his weakness nd benched his ass in world cup, even to pass na war..
as for giroud, I dnt know wat to say..but he got some nice flicks
dats all
I pray we win dis epl oo
cos its now or till Wenger leaves
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
sod09:
proudly sports nd ipopalomo said it all.....
it's all goes down to Wenger himself
d man has lost it already, y are we having per In our team..
Joachim noticed his weakness nd benched his ass in world cup, even to pass na war..
as for giroud, I dnt know wat to say..but he got some nice flicks
dats all
I pray we win dis epl oo
cos its now or till Wenger leaves
Just the thought that Per would most likely pair Kolchielny against us in the Champions League gives me a hard-on.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
had to share this grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (3490) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.