Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2352831 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Spy360:

Rotexteymie
cheesycheesycheesy
Sorry, who/what is that? Is that the name of a rabbit? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
Spy360:
Gary Neville once called Arsene Wenger tactically naive. He just got sacked after losing 8 in 16 matches at Valencia. His first job.

#OnyePundit
Sunday Oliseh and Gary Neville awon_pundits_ayé

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Spy360:
Gary Neville once called Arsene Wenger tactically naive. He just got sacked after losing 8 in 16 matches at Valencia. His first job.

#OnyePundit

Gary Neville
a perfect example of talk is cheap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
but both have won trophies in our lifetime can you say the same about the 3 lions?

dmcdad:

Funny enough some ninjas support Arsenal and SE.cheesy

That combo na die! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
chrisooblog:
but both have won trophies in our lifetime can you say the same about the 3 lions?

3 Lions kor, 10 goats ni.cheesy

Those guys have nothing to offer. Good thing they lost against Netherland. At least people singing their praises because of the win they got against Die Mannschaft would hide their faces.

The most overrated football team/country.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisooblog: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
as in! backing spain to make it a hatrick of euro wins, france look decent germans too
dmcdad:

3 Lions kor, 10 goats ni.cheesy

Those guys have nothing to offer. Good thing they lost against Netherland. At least people singing their praises because of the win they got against Die Mannschaft would hide their faces.

The most overrated football team/country.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by rotexteymie(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Sorry, who/what is that? Is that the name of a rabbit? cheesy

Spy360 grin grin.......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
chrisooblog:
as in! backing spain to make it a hatrick of euro wins, france look decent germans too
Honestly I won't back Spain. Of course they are no pushovers at this time, but I can barely rate them high or even decent with their present form.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
rotexteymie:

Spy360 grin grin.......
Who be this?! We dey talk of men weybdey come out come fight man to man, you dey mention person wey dey hide for bush to fight. Or how else can you explain someone being a spy? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
dmcdad:

Who be this?! We dey talk of men weybdey come out come fight man to man, you dey mention person wey dey hide for bush to fight. Or how else can you explain someone being a spy? tongue
When a man begs for love and no get him go the vex. Have you seen the Nolly Wood movie 'My Love is Dying'?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Spy360:

When a man begs for love and no get him go the vex. Have you seen the Nolly Wood movie 'My Love is Dying'?
Haba mana!

So at this time and age you see movies made in Nollywood? O' Lawd!

I give up on you.

Besides, I didn't particularly get what you wrote up there about begging for love. I guess you talking about yourself, right? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
chrisooblog:

I'm.backing ze Germans
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS

@ Dmcdad, Nonsoroyalty and the biggest of them all - AdeMuMu1 sorry AdeLaNa1

It's your day. Enjoy.

#FoolsDay

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
dmcdad:

Haba mana!

So at this time and age you see movies made in Nollywood? O' Lawd!

I give up on you.

Besides, I didn't particularly get what you wrote up there about begging for love. I guess you talking about yourself, right? tongue
You can only be described by a Nolly Wood love classic directed by one of those village movie makers. You are an epic loverman. Happy New Month.
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2016
nobody dey tip cr7 and his band of misfits?
can this year's euros be another win for the underdog? 1992 Denmark, 2004 Greece, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Spy360:

You can only be described by a Nolly Wood love classic directed by one of those village movie makers. You are an epic loverman. Happy New Month.
cheesy

talking about nollywood, did you guys see the spider-girl and bat-man pictures circulating on the net?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Spy360:

It's your day. Enjoy.

#FoolsDay
So says The Brainless One? Lol! Ur level of stupîdîty is outstanding
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Spy360:

It's your day. Enjoy.

#FoolsDay

the fact that you could post something like this
Spy360:
Assuming we were second in the league, you would have blamed it on Wenger's inactivity in the summer transfer window, calling it an 'idiotic gamble' but unfortunately for you we are top of the league.

Yes, and we did that by beating Man Utd 3-0 and Man City 2-1 despite our injury crisis.
It even becomes sweeter knowing that those clubs spent £250m and £156m respectively.

You have nothing else to accuse Wenger than what happened in past season details of which you are not even sure of.

After the Community Shield triumph, they said we should see who would win a title between Mourinho and Wenger come May, it was not even December and Mourinho has been sacked after dragging Chelsea to relegation waters, while Wenger has lifted Arsenal to the league top with the same players he used last season.

We must see each other come May whether they like it or not.

Happy Sunday. smiley
already makes you nairaland's biggest clown after wenger, happy april fools day spy smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2016
dmcdad:
A group of 'Gunners' fans demonstrated their devotion to Özil with this song that goes: "I just don't think you understand. He's Arsene Wenger's man. He's better than Zidane".

Source: Marca.

One can only imagine Arsenal fans' delusion.

Spy360:

Sharrap!

Did Zidane give as much assist as Ozil? He is the most creative player ever.

Love it or loath it.

spy360 nairaland legend in stup1dity and to think you would later call this mere banter months later. I weep. wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Spy360:

cheesy
An epic loverman? O' Lawd! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You come be wetin? grin

But honestly it's sad you still watch home videos. Gosh! How do you cope even? You dey tey oooooo.

Happy blissful new month.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2016
Spy360:

It's your day. Enjoy.

#FoolsDay
You must be having a hard-on whenever you think of me. Sorry bruv, I ain't available.

Adding me in your mentions seems to get you stimulated.

Hope you no dey másturbate with my ugly pics ooooooo.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

spy360 nairaland legend in stup1dity and to think you would later call this mere banter months later. I weep. wink
That guy and hensben, I honestly no know who better pass. Smh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

the fact that you could post something like this already makes you nairaland's biggest clown after wenger, happy april fools day spy smiley

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2016
tayoccu:

talking about nollywood, did you guys see the spider-girl and bat-man pictures circulating on the net?
You mean Nollywood versions? cheesycheesycheesy

That would be f**king hilarious! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2016
dmcdad:

That guy and hensben, I honestly no know who better pass. Smh.
bro its really hard to tell cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
bro its really hard to tell cheesy
Aswear!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2016
dmcdad:

You mean Nollywood versions? cheesycheesycheesy

That would be f**king hilarious! cheesy

[url] www.unilad.co.uk/movies/you-need-to-see-this-nigerian-spider-girl-trailer-its-incredible/ [/url]

[url] mojidelano.com/2016/03/wtf-see-hilarious-nollywood-movie-poster-for-batman/ [/url]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
tayoccu:

[url] www.unilad.co.uk/movies/you-need-to-see-this-nigerian-spider-girl-trailer-its-incredible/ [/url]

[url] mojidelano.com/2016/03/wtf-see-hilarious-nollywood-movie-poster-for-batman/ [/url]
This is hilariously Stùpid! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tayoccu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
dmcdad:
This is hilariously Stùpid! cheesycheesycheesy
insanely stupid, waiting for the lawsuits
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
tayoccu:
insanely stupid, waiting for the lawsuits
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Welcome back Jackie Boy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bigkesh(m): 1:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Keky:
Welcome back Jackie Boy
Don't be too excited....He is on loan from the wheelchair,he will return back soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3544) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.