Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2301756 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5 you are triple much.....!

Haaaahahahaaaaaaaaa.. .

My belle o! My head o....!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I thought you guys were looking for treble too...?!
No! We were look for peppermint.cheesy

We took the treble last season, I mean, everyday no be Christmas na.cheesy

If treble easy, why Madrid with their rich history never win am before? No be beans na.

Ahswear, if you guys had Suárez in that your team against Barça, I guess it would have been a different kettle of fish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5

Please can you dig up more posts grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
know you now prophet sod was right.
And your point is?

Abeg make una no dey give me useless mentions jare.

What I wrote up there still stands, If you support arsenal and don't see any good in it, kindly port to other clubs instead of moaning,cursing and whining all day
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
If only Chelsea and Man United could defeat Leicester home and away as Arsenal did, this season would have been different.

#JustThinking

#UselessShekpe

#UselessManure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
If only Chelsea and Man United could defeat Leicester home and away as Arsenal did, this season would have been different.

#JustThinking

#UselessShekpe

#UselessManure
If only Assnal could defeat epileptic Manure and paralysed Chelsea home and away, the season would have been different.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
ajasa4link:

And your point is?

Abeg make una no dey give me useless mentions jare.

What I wrote up there still stands, If you support arsenal and don't see any good in it, kindly port to other clubs instead of moaning,cursing and whining all day
Will you kipwayet please
Is their anything good in a team that hasn't win the league since 2004
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
pickabeau1:
Dongorgon5

Please can you dig up more posts grin grin grin
I will bro, but one thing I noticed is that spy360 needs a rehabilitation centre for the deluded.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:

#JustThinking

#UselessShekpe

#UselessManure
Maybe there is now a trophy for beating Leicester home & away!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Will you kipwayet please
Is their anything good in a team that hasn't win the league since 2004

Did anybody bound your destiny to support arsenal even when u don't see anything good in it?

Abeg just stop disturbing my mentions, I don't have time for trolls during work hours. Try again some other time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Some people are pained! E too obvious!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
I will bro, but one thing I noticed is that spy360 needs a rehabilitation centre for the deluded.
Thank you, satan bless you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
ajasa4link:

Did anybody bound your destiny to support arsenal even when u don't see anything good in it?

Abeg just stop disturbing my mentions, I don't have time for trolls during work hours. Try again some other time
Kipwayet crackhead.
I support the 1st london team to win uefa champions leaague, go figure that out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Those ones go plenty wella.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
like seriously..... Day fucking much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin
Some people are pained! E too obvious!!
Very obvious
This is what one arsenal guy use to say every season in yoruba 'Emi o da'(meaning next season will be better)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:

Only God can knowz the amount of rubbish you've spew on this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
pelvicky:
they still have a trophy to fight for na
lmao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:

Chai... I dey try to imagine how you go dey feel now after all those gibberish wey you talk at the end of last year.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Only God can knowz the amount of rubbish you've spew on this thread.
No just waste your time to count ooooo. Na MI (Mission Impossible) Part 50 be that.cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:

It's quite lonely being on top. E be like say na only us will go to UCL next year o.

We need extra 40pts minimum to win the league. That translates to about 12wins and 4draws in 19 games.
Diggz come and see another one!!!

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Kipwayet crackhead.
I support the 1st london team to win uefa champions leaague, go figure that out
OK. Since u support Chelsea, why does arsenal gist make u delusional?

Just get off my mention for real.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Why Wenger Is The Best

Taking a clue from last night's game, City had a better quality in terms of personel, - apart from Cech and Ozil, hardly would any Arsenal player enter that first eleven by personal standards. But we beat 'em, and even with a better all round play - attacking and defending. That's what good coaching brings.

Despite the luxury all other managers enjoy, Wenger still keeps in pace not minding a meagre budget. Pelligrini even could keep a £50million winger and a £35million striker on the bench, luxury.

Could Wenger have spent? Of course he could, but a man who knows his onus chose not to. Self belief. Every other single manager would resign if not afforded the power to buy.

I wish all Arsenal faithfuls would observe this and show faith and appreciation to a wonderful football manager.

Trophies are nothing without impact.

#WengerDeservesRespect
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Why Wenger Is The Best

Taking a clue from last night's game, City had a better quality in terms of personel, - apart from Cech and Ozil, hardly would any Arsenal player enter that first eleven by personal standards. But we beat 'em, and even with a better all round play - attacking and defending. That's what good coaching brings.

Despite the luxury all other managers enjoy, Wenger still keeps in pace not minding a meagre budget. Pelligrini even could keep a £50million winger and a £35million striker on the bench, luxury.

Could Wenger have spent? Of course he could, but a man who knows his onus chose not to. Self belief. Every other single manager would resign if not afforded the power to buy.

I wish all Arsenal faithfuls would observe this and show faith and appreciation to a wonderful football manager.

Trophies are nothing without impact.

#WengerDeservesRespect
In djkahled voice: Another one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Sarcasm!

Despite all the sticks he gets, Wenger has shown remarkable consistency in keeping with the best. With the huge shakeups expected in all other big clubs Wenger seems to be the only one immuned.

Kudos to the BOSS.

#inARSENEweTRUST
CC: Diggz adelana1 dmcdad chrisley24 sod09 pickbeau1 ya'all need to see this

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Good game.

Ramsey will really give his game a huge boost if he can learn from Ozil on how to release the ball at the right time.

Ox needs to spend time with the academy and learn football all over again. So foolish.

The league is ours for the taking as Leicester welcomes Man City before New Year.
You need a rehab centre bro
Deluded fool

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
"Trophies are nothing without impact"
--Spy360

Smh

Gayners to receive the 'impact-award' then for beating Leicester home and away.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:

Arsenal is top of the league, Arsene is winning as Mou is getting the sack, Giroud is scoring on and off the bench...

The WOBs are off duty... cheesycheesy
The same spy is leding wenger out campaign.
What a season!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Thought they wanted him out

The WOBs are reducing by the day... cheesycheesy

#RespectWenger
They are reducing, since they know wenger is now an unwanted visitor
In Merson's voice: A Squatter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
I am having headache just thinking who should start between Walcott and Giroud...

Nice headache though.
Two deadliest striker, nice headache indeed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dongorgon5(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Spy360:
Your pre match analysis were brilliant especially that you only an observer, but obviously AW did prove how exceptional he is; that is disproving some of your claims and yet winning comfortably anyhow.

#WengerGenius
Genius
What have you been smoking

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
CC: Diggz adelana1 dmcdad chrisley24 sod09 pickbeau1 ya'all need to see this
Guy abeg this thing wey you dey do no dey fair at all. Haba mana. Why you wan expose spy finally finally na? Him collect your babe? cheesy

Meanwhile, On this day in 2004: Arsenal's Invincibles drew 2-2 at White Hart Lane to clinch the Premier League title.

How times change.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Two deadliest striker, nice headache indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (3479) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.