Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2346451 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
An0nimus:

I think he realised too late what he typed. Him for edit am grin
You can understand the way you wish. Question is when not have you....

I'm defending FA at least, can you confidently tell me when you'll be defending any?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
chrisley024:
You can understand the way you wish. Question is when not have you....

I'm defending FA at least, can you confidently tell me when you'll be defending any?

No need going in circles bro, the fun I was having has evaporated. You win, your team is defending FA cup champs. They'll be defending UEFA cup, FA, Carling, EPL champs next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
# Fun fact... cool

Today been the 10th of September is Koscielny's birthday, adding this number to his jersey number gives you the number of goals he has scored for Arsenal, making him the highest scoring defender for Arsenal in the premier league history.

# happy birthday bosscielny cool

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Spy360:

Your balls are mine. Pull your shorts. cheesycheesycheesy

Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojo'o!!!! shocked

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2016
elrony:

Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojo'o!!!! shocked
Lol!
Ubochi onye nwe anyi ga a bia, ha ga asi 'gini kam mere onwe m?'
Si ebe a puo, before I change my mind.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16am On Sep 11, 2016
Fkforyou:
# Fun fact... cool

Today been the 10th of September is Koscielny's birthday, adding this number to his jersey number gives you the number of goals he has scored for Arsenal, making him the highest scoring defender for Arsenal in the premier league history.

# happy birthday bosscielny cool
Now we have a true leader.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:22am On Sep 11, 2016
Roland17:

Mustafi showed excellent timing with his tackles, he has pace and is a very good ball playing defender who can start offense from the back with a pass.
And he hasn't even blended. A combo of Koschielny and Mustafi will be the envy of Europe someday.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Spy360:

And he hasn't even blended. A combo of Koschielny and Mustafi will be the envy of Europe someday.
U don start again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2016
Spy360:

Lol!

Ubochi onye nwe anyi ga a bia, ha ga asi 'gini kam mere onwe m?'

Si ebe a puo, before I change my mind.

Just negodu undecided

Una better dey pay ref dey go,if not!.. angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2016
Spy360:

Blended ko,grounded ni!!!!.. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
Good to have that fergie like penalty at the emirates...

Pogba grin

I suggest manure should spend more in January embarassed embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Good to have that fergie like penalty at the emirates...
Pogba grin
I suggest manure should spend more in January embarassed embarassed tongue
Depaynaldo, new Thierry Henry, Pogback, Zlatantime grin grin grin scummies are the most deluded pple on earth I swear.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Depaynaldo, new Thierry Henry, Pogback, Zlatantime grin grin grin scummies are the most deluded pple on earth I swear.
You mean Zlatan, free transfer, that has more goals than all your CFs, Sanchez+Giroud+Perez, this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2016
chrisley024:
You mean Zlatan, free transfer, that has more goals than all your CFs, Sanchez+Giroud+Perez, this season

Bookmarked...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Scummies won't like this. grin

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

How much do you pay for a haircut in Manchester?
A. 10p
B. £1
C. £9
D. £90,000,000

You can call a friend eg Elrony

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spy360:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

How much do you pay for a haircut in Manchester?
A. 10p
B. £1
C. £9
D. £90,000,000

You can call a friend eg Elrony

Or you could just you know...Cough Cough, Get Cut it your self...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
The new craze for ball playing defenders and goalkeepers in the EPL has been troubling and disappointing for me. During this weekends league games, i watched with dismay as teams (Chelsea (admittedly, it was a foul on Cahil), Liverpool ) conceded unwanted goals because their defenders wanted to build from the back, they were either holding on to the ball or seeking to pass the ball behind before going forward.

Man City's Bravo truthfully escaped caution or penalty for the foul on Rooney as he tried to play from the back, i am convinced Saturday's game buttressed the difference between the EPL and La-Liga for Bravo, as strikers would chase the ball and make goalie's uncomfortable. I think only certain teams have the capacity in players and coaching to successfully play from the back. I hope coaches in the EPL realize this is not the La-Liga who have the players and the system to progressively sustain that style of play.

As much as i love a ball playing defender, i prioritize his defending over ball playing skill any day.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
"Guardiola torturing Mourinho since 2008. Home soil, away soil, clay soil, loamy soil, sandy soil and all the other soils that exist."
- Robert Mugabe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin grin
Once upon a time, Arsenal were seen as potential Champions League winners. After six straight round-of-16 exits, however, Arsene Wenger might be running out of time to be anything more than perennial qualifiers

Wenger's last UCL chance?

No be me talk am o

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin

Wenger's last UCL chance?

No be me talk am o

grin grin
Today is Tuesday. Not Thursday

[size=30] So Shut Up. Ok? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Roland17:
The new craze for ball playing defenders and goalkeepers in the EPL has been troubling and disappointing for me. During this weekends league games, i watched with dismay as teams (Chelsea (admittedly, it was a foul on Cahil), Liverpool ) conceded unwanted goals because their defenders wanted to build from the back, they were either holding on to the ball or seeking to pass the ball behind before going forward.

Man City's Bravo truthfully escaped caution or penalty for the foul on Rooney as he tried to play from the back, i am convinced Saturday's game buttressed the difference between the EPL and La-Liga for Bravo, as strikers would chase the ball and make goalie's uncomfortable. I think only certain teams have the capacity in players and coaching to successfully play from the back. I hope coaches in the EPL realize this is not the La-Liga who have the players and the system to progressively sustain that style of play.

As much as i love a ball playing defender, i prioritize his defending over ball playing skill any day.
Bravo's ball playing was quite effective apart from the gaffe, because United forwards had no idea on how to handle him. He helped relieved his colleagues from pressure as it seems City were playing with 12 outfield players.

Besides Arsenal defenders over the years have been ball playing, so it isn't new to us.
I also think the fact he wasn't fully fit may have led to what would have been a comedy error. I praise he courage too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Spy360:

WICKED
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Spy360:

grin grin
Young man, u beta dont kee ursef. Enlarging and bolding ur fonts wont make u sound anymore intelligent.
Awon perennial qualifiers! Glorified Attendees! 19 time UCL attending champions!

#COYG

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin
Young man, u beta dont kee ursef. Enlarging and bolding ur fonts wont make u sound anymore intelligent.
Awon perennial qualifiers! Glorified Attendees! 19 time UCL attending champions!

#COYG

grin grin
Wait till Thursday na. For now [size=30] Shut Up![/size]

cheesycheesycheesy

COYG

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin

#COYG

grin grin
And you are perennial qualifier for Europa league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Meanwhile Cech has more goal than the new Thierry Henry.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

And you are perennial qualifier for Europa league

Don't come here to embarrass yourself,

2014/2015 season we finished 4th, last season we finished 5th...I don't see the 2 year Streak cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Don't come here to embarrass yourself,

2014/2015 season we finished 4th, last season we finished 5th...I don't see the 2 year Streak cool
Perennial is more than 2 years oga, in the last 5 years this is the third time you'll be playing in the Europa league, last season, this season, and 2011/2012 season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Perennial is more than 2 years oga, in the last 5 years this is the third time you'll be playing in the Europa league, last season, this season, and 2011/2012 season.

At least we will win it cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

At least we will win it cool
At least you will remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Meanwhile...
Ben Arfa out for PSG, Koschielny back for Arsenal.
#COYG

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3542) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.