Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2322244 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kwallon: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
giroud is a fraud walahi wasted fella
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lana1:
This forum wont contain all of us today. U people better just win today. Coz the bantz wont even be funny.
Yeah we won, the party venue is at West London
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
Walcott deserves to regularly start on that right flank, he's a goal scorer with pace good for tracking back to defend when we lose the ball.

Fans should please stop antagonising him Theo is back!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
sod09:
giroud is a fraud walahi
wasted fella
I saw the light long time ago,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Each time d ball gets to Xhaka, the fans go like BOOM BOOM BOOM..... This really scatter my Dada.
Choi! Iwobi rubbish some senior mehn today... I hear say dem no dey dribble aziplicueta, Today fire commot him yansh. Abeg things happen today

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wenger should just make the bench as comfortable as possible for Ramsey and Per when they get back from wherever it is they went. Some popcorn and fries will be cool for item 7.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
More of this. Walcott is really proving his critics wrong in every way, both attacking and defending. Iwobi is playing like a boss every game, always seeing those spaces to pass into. Ozil and Sanchez don't have to prove anything to anyone. The defence was imperious mehn. Costa still in Mufasa's pockets.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Attack is faster and efficient without that snail Giroud.
Before now we would have created a million chances before burying one. Now we are taking out chances scoring goals as we please.

Wenger almost used Giroud to kill Walcott's career, it's sad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Arsenal fans stepping into the new week like

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 8:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
One thing I have to say after 90mins + is: MATERSACKER has really suffered us in the past Gaskiya! I felt like entering the TV to shake hands with mustafi and kos. Those two be like mount Zionsville that refused to be moved

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Did anyone notice Ferrari belellin dispossessed Pedro
Mean while vardy grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nihilist, Nateevs, Bimffo, Bigkesh, Chelseafan1, FBS, Ibime, Hensben, Airmark,
[size=30] These Niggas Aint Smiling [/size]

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bigkesh, Nateevs, Nihilist, Chelseafan1, FBS, Griffon, Ibime, Bimffo, hensben,...

[size=30] Long Shall Their Woes Continue

iseeeeeeeeeeee [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
damn..we wouldn't even let united fans have the floor for their title-winning performance earlier? we had to go and obliterate Chelsea? wow. COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Keky:
damn..we wouldn't even let united fans have the floor for their title-winning performance earlier? we had to go and obliterate Chelsea? wow. COYG
So obsessed with United.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
To think we were written off by so many, including so called professional pundits after the Liverpool game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
The boys played well today. I was particularly happy with Mustafi's performance. I think we all underestimate Carzola's importance in that squad. He's the only one we have no replacement for. If he gets injured, it will affect us badly.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
The boys played well today. I was particularly happy with Mustafi's performance. I think we all underestimate Carzola's importance in that squad. He's the only one we have no replacement for. If he gets injured, it will affect us badly.
For those who didn't watch the match, this was koscienly and mustafi

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hector Bellerin has provided more assists than any other Premier League defender since the start of last season (six).
lana1 u still think he's just a fast Damian?

Bellerin is a false seven.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
To think we were written off by so many, including so called professional pundits after the Liverpool game.

Listening to them eat their words and recant their position about Arsenal was quite hilarious. I think this current roster is deep and solid, I desperately hope they stay injury free this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:35am On Sep 25, 2016
Roland17:

Listening to them eat their words and recant their position about Arsenal was quite hilarious. I think this current roster is deep and solid, I desperately hope they stay injury free this season.
Over the years that has been our major problem.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Hector Bellerin has provided more assists than any other Premier League defender since the start of last season (six).
lana1 u still think he's just a fast Damian?

Bellerin is a false seven.

Shay I was telling bykebyke that... Bellerin bidding starts from 100 million pounds... and them no get the money...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Was too happy to troll yesterday... make I go visit Nihilist thread...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Shay I was telling bykebyke that... Bellerin bidding starts from 100 million pounds... and them no get the money...
So?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2016
bykebyke:

So?

Imagine Bellerin assisting Suarez, Neymar and Messi...? you'll be saying Sergio who after his first match...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Imagine Bellerin assisting Suarez, Neymar and Messi...? you'll be saying Sergio who after his first match...
Sergi Roberto has 4assists this season,Bellerin has 6 since the start of last season.

Difference.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2016
bykebyke:

Sergi Roberto has 4assists this season,Bellerin has 6 since the start of last season.

Difference.

Sergi no play last season...?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Sergi no play last season...?
5assists last season,5+4...9

Sergi Roberto>Bellerin

Checkmate. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SlaughterGang: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Congrats ASSnal...I'm impressed

If you keep it up, you will have no problem securing your 4th position

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Was too happy to troll yesterday... make I go visit Nihilist thread...
No be only u, coupled with the fact Brestar is a Chelsea fan I had to take several chill pills. (They were bitter bt I swallowed them anyway)

Lana1 and Sinizia no let Cheshit thread rest at all they threw caution to the wind started party as early as first half.
Raumdeuter was chairman of the occasion I was there to monitor proceedings anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2016
bykebyke:
5assists last season,5+4...9
Sergi Roberto>Bellerin
Checkmate. grin grin

lmao... Bellerin has 5 assist last season...? hilarious...

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3491) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.