Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2328685 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
The way Arsenal is playing right now!!!

These Arsenal boys are NOT NORMAL! shocked shocked grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mehn wetin wenger give these boys chop?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Did anyone see that move from Ozil?! shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Alexis angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jesuuuuuuu, I am dancing on my barber-chair here......wetin! Is this football?! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pataki:
Jesuuuuuuu, I am dancing on my barber-chair here......wetin! Is this football?! grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, take style check Athletico - Bayern scores. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roland17:

Meanwhile, take style check Athletico - Bayern scores. grin

LOL! Even Gladbach is leading against Barcelona at the moment. It seems there might be multiple ariyas tonight. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
Spy360:

Hay!!! Another Imbeciile?

This world is unfair....
Y are you showing your stupidity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ospina is a keeper! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Alexis could easily have scored a hatrick tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:
Cuntay's cvnt. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
OEmperor:
Looking forward to arsenal losing tonight

We see you brah

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Lana1:
Leicester should first go and emulate United by winning the UCL
And arsenal should try to emulate leicester by winning the league. But its such a pity they can't sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
An0nimus:

We see you brah

Person no fit play with u again grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pataki:
Where are those foolish scummies now?

Anyways, I repent for asking for Walcott to be sold by the start of this season.......See that second goal! shocked
He scores that kind of goal often,

I've always been a believer in Walcott, Wenger almost used Giroud to kill Theo's career. He combines well with fast forwards around him check the result of our first leg games against united and Leicester last season where he started ahead of Giroud we scored @ least 3 goals and pressed well.

I'm really happy for him embarassed embarassed tears of joy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nihilist:
@ a point into the game I suspected those guys are on steroids. Too much energy.

We missed a lot of chances though.
Quite painful Sanchez didn't get on the score sheet

Iwobi is dope mhen damn!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by gwng: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

@ a point into the game I suspected those guys are on steroids. Too much energy.

We missed a lot of chances though.
Quite painful Sanchez didn't get on the score sheet

Iwobi is dope mhen damn!!!

Second half... dem don tire... but job done... 3 points to the arsenal...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Second half... dem don tire... but job done... 3 points to the arsenal...
I'm not cool with the idea of no goals in second half, not like we go abt parking the box in that half its just that we find it difficult to bury the chances.

That said when will Wenger give Perez a shot? I was hoping he'll get some minutes today.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
And arsenal should try to emulate leicester by winning the league. But its such a pity they can't sad

Brah, Leicester already emulated Arsenal by winning the league undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2016
I watched only the second half, and I ain't too impressed with our possession game,

I wanted us score more...also Wenger might turn perez to another podolski, I fear he will get rusty and just be a squad, cup game player like Campbell.. angry

Seems the first half was very sexy, I shall watch replay later cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2016
iheanyi40:
a club with ambition relying on giroud 4 trophies, dahz how useless assnal is

2 FA cups with a useless Giroud, there goes your logic down the toilet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
good games so far

Still may be the game with psg to determine group leader
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

He scores that kind of goal often,

I've always been a believer in Walcott, Wenger almost used Giroud to kill Theo's career. He combines well with fast forwards around him check the result of our first leg games against united and Leicester last season where he started ahead of Giroud we scored @ least 3 goals and pressed well.

I'm really happy for him embarassed embarassed tears of joy.
Theo has always got that quality finish.

The Euros disappointment must have been his motivation to win back his supporters.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Spy360:

Theo has always got that quality finish.

The Euros disappointment must have been his motivation to win back his supporters.

I believe his recurrent injuries has been the major factor dulling his game. Walcott has always got the potential to shine bright. Sadly I don't believe he has ever gone a full season at Arsenal without at least 2 different bouts of injuries. This has always curbed his progress. My opinion tho.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
ColtPython:

Brah, Leicester already emulated Arsenal by winning the league undecided
huh, I mean winning the league recently, not twelve years ago. The EPL trophy wey arsenal win last don rust by now na undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
huh, I mean winning the league recently, not twelve years ago. The EPL trophy wey arsenal win last don rust by now na undecided

Man utd own sef don rust by your logic. Abi nor be same premier league we dey talk of? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LoRdCaT(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
ColtPython:

Man utd own sef don rust by your logic. Abi nor be same premier league we dey talk of? undecided
Niccur wetin you dey talk na? 3 years and 12 years na d same? Na difference of 9 years oo. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Niccur wetin you dey talk na? 3 years and 12 years na d same? Na difference of 9 years oo. undecided

You can not define the subjectiveness of a "difference" in this argument. The inevitable fact is there is a difference in the number of years when both clubs won the league (3 or 12).

You are not the defending champion of the premier league, thus, you possess no justification to belittle another team when it comes to that particular competition, except relegated teams who have no opportunity to compete for that same competition.

Both teams have won the premier league, if your argument was the number of times both teams have historically finished champions then you may have a point.

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
ColtPython:

I believe his recurrent injuries has been the major factor dulling his game. Walcott has always got the potential to shine bright. Sadly I don't believe he has ever gone a full season at Arsenal without at least 2 different bouts of injuries. This has always curbed his progress. My opinion tho.
I can buy that opinion too. With this form he needs to stay fit and healthy.

Also the synergy within our front 4 (Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez and Theo himself) must have been a huge factor. The pace, control, fluidity, movement, blend, creativity etc are mind blowing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Spy360:

I can buy that opinion too. With this form he needs to stay fit and healthy.

Also the synergy within our front 4 (Iwobi, Ozil, Sanchez and Theo himself) must have been a huge factor. The pace, control, fluidity, movement, blend, creativity etc are mind blowing.

Yeah. The movement among those four is so fluid you didn't have to look up before seeing someone to release a killer pass to. Looks like we are going back to that kind of pace the likes of Ljunberg, Pires and Henry used to offer together up front. The icing on the cake is that we are also well covered in midfield and defence.

cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
ColtPython:

Yeah. The movement among those four is so fluid you didn't have to look up before seeing someone to release a killer pass to. Looks like we are going back to that kind of pace the likes of Ljunberg, Pires and Henry used to offer together up front. The icing on the cake is that we are also well covered in midfield and defence.

cool
This season holds lots of promise. Hope injuries don't derail it.

On Spurs vs City - home win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (3511) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.