Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? (10181 Views)

Forex Trading Vs Sport Betting: Which Is More Profitable? / Business Ethics And The Nigerian Factor / Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2011
This is one of their so called autotrades stuff.---http://www.zulutrade.com/?ref=558283

I hate heartless people.People that want to blow others hard earned income on a venture(fx) they are not sure of.

Dont fall for forex tricksters.

I will make a hard statetment later.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mayoroflag(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
Those of you who want someone to trade for you without chopping your money can call Alpari on (01)8128274. However, technically FOREX requires risk capital - you must be willing to lose as much as you are willing to gain, which will further depend on the degree of riskiness of your traders that trade for you.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Ascony(m): 1:55am On Nov 28, 2011
Am challenging all these posters or ''pros'' Grin who are claiming they are now ''successful''to display their 4months account here for all to see.

lol, u just made it sound as if its impossible to see even one successful fx account,
download my statement of account here;

http://www.2shared.com/document/qAvYUDvB/Statement.html

i have a few other colleagues of mine who have been much successful in their trading, if i should get their statement of account and post it here, u will be dumbfounded, but i know ur type u will still doubt even when u see smiley
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Jeezy: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2011
Seen your statement, about $550 in 3 months for a $1200 investment is fair,
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2011
curious33:

^^^^

meaning you're guilty as charged too,  boaster!

Why are u such a jackA*SS? Pls stick to topic
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by bunmifx(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2011
We have 2 years result of currency and futures Account.Just like any other business currency trading,Stocks,Bond, and futures have is own rules.

www.etrade-guru.com
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by MSItachi: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2011
with my experience i wont fall for the account statement BS, provide and investor password over the weekend, lets all see the account. After the devil Forex traders are next in lies.

i am also a trader, been six years into it. and i tell u if u can average consistently 20% ish every month for 2yrs (pls note i said Average), then u are one of the fx genius alive !! don't allow anybody tell u otherwise.

doing even 5-10% a month is extremeley awesome, expecially when u have volume, not $2,000 etc, talking about 90k and above.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2011
MSItachi:

with my experience i wont fall for the account statement BS, provide and investor password over the weekend, lets all see the account. After the devil Forex traders are next in lies.

i am also a trader, been six years into it. and i tell u if u can average consistently 20% ish every month for 2yrs (pls note i said Average), then u are one of the fx genius alive !! don't allow anybody tell u otherwise.

doing even 5-10% a month is extremeley awesome, expecially when u have volume, not $2,000 etc, talking about 90k and above.

Nice and thumbs up cool
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by bunmifx(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2011
We don't trade on monthly bases,we trade on quarterly and yearly.We make average of 30% yearly.We have money management rule.Once a client Account as maximum of 20% lost,we stop trading.No business in the world is Risk free.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by dastudent(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2011
Account statements don't actually tell you anything.If your account statement as been good for four months,it means the trend as been good to you because you have to face the fact,that when the trend stops,you might face months of volatility that could either MAKE YOU BREAK EVEN,or loose your account if you don't know how to swim in the storm.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by dastudent(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2011
If you really want to know how good a person is,ask for an 18 month account statement and we would see if the person is a good money manager or not.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by MSItachi: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2011
how can you be trading 1 standard lot per 1200$ (10 dollars per pip) lipsrsealed

if the market moves just 30 pips of against you thats 30x10 == 300$, which is like 25% of your account, can you trade $50,000 like that!

i am not here to condemn anyone pls, we are all just putting heads together to become better! grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2011
Wow. Its funny how ignorant people can be. Firstly,no broker is out to rip you off(unless you are using an unknown crap broker). Again,spikes are part and parcel of this business,especially when you are a news trader. If you are not a news trader,you shouldnt have issues with spike. As for the issue of internet and power,it mostly affects intraday traders who sit at the screen making and exiting trades all day. People like us that log in at 10pm(11pm at DST periods) to analyse and place trades rarely have such issues. We all have at least 3 lines of different networks,if one network doesnt work at that time,just switch to the next one. If you dont have at least a laptop battery that can stay for the 30minutes you are going to be analysing and taking trades,then you aint ready for forex. Even offline businesses require a shop,furniture etc. So if you wanna be an intraday trader,you must have at least an 'i pass my neighbor gen'
For those talking about account statements. Keep deluding yourselves. There are guys that make 20% ROI during bad months o,let alone on good months! Why will they show you? They are happy with themselves,not looking for people's money to manage and so dont need to prove anything to anyone. So keep decieving yourselves that forex is fake. There are fake traders and scam but forex is not fake!!
@OP its funny you condemn fund managers and yet you are promoting auto trading. Its still fund managers that generate the trades!! Abi na robot dey do am? Lol.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by unclenna(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2011
na woohhhhhhhh
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by unclenna(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2011
[b]
Zeddicus:

Wow. Its funny how ignorant people can be. Firstly,no broker is out to rip you off(unless you are using an unknown crap broker). Again,spikes are part and parcel of this business,especially when you are a news trader. If you are not a news trader,you shouldnt have issues with spike. As for the issue of internet and power,it mostly affects intraday traders who sit at the screen making and exiting trades all day. People like us that log in at 10pm(11pm at DST periods) to analyse and place trades rarely have such issues. We all have at least 3 lines of different networks,if one network doesnt work at that time,just switch to the next one. If you dont have at least a laptop battery that can stay for the 30minutes you are going to be analysing and taking trades,then you aint ready for forex. Even offline businesses require a shop,furniture etc. So if you wanna be an intraday trader,you must have at least an 'i pass my neighbor gen'
For those talking about account statements. Keep deluding yourselves. There are guys that make 20% ROI during bad months o,let alone on good months! Why will they show you? They are happy with themselves,not looking for people's money to manage and so dont need to prove anything to anyone. So keep decieving yourselves that forex is fake. There are fake traders and scam but forex is not fake!!
@OP its funny you condemn fund managers and yet you are promoting auto trading. Its still fund managers that generate the trades!! Abi na robot dey do am? Lol.
[/b]
thank GOD that my brethren from the forex trade alert thread who understands trading are coming in, please more should come and educate all these people who are just demo traders
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by zinosleek(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2011
Forex needs patient and a good system. I trade a system where I spend less than 5minutes online trading london open breakout.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2011
I so much love this topic.

I have made comments several times and some people have misquoted me. THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER SUCCEED TRADING FX ONLINE.

Many newbies are driven by zeal and they make so much noise about fx trading. Look here friends, im sorry to break your heart.
Forget about fx trading if you are not patient enough to make steady and slow growth.

I am not a gate crasher in this business. I  am aworld class signal provider and over the years, i have come to understand that many people are wasting their time in this business. You will hardly succeed trading this business manually and many people mau disagree with this.

Greed is a fcator that will never ever allow 98% of traders to make it, fear is another factor and this is the younger brother of greed.

Many Nigerians and infact most traders accross the world see fx as a money spinner but this is wrong.

No bank in the world will give 50% return on fixed deposit n a year yet many traders want to make 100% profit on deposit in a month and this is very crazy.

I can tell you that 100% profit on deposit is possible in a year with compounding profit and this is fair enough.

Many traders have very little equity and they dont see 100% return in a year as meaningful but someone trading with 100,000usd will see ita s a miracle.

Now lets face it.

1. Forget manual trading: If you have good trading method, you can develop this into an EA and tis EA will simply trade for you just as though you are the one trading with no fear and emotion arrached. Simple subscribe to a vps service hich is not too expensive.
I use ucvhost and they are ok as i pay just 52usd for three months. No fear of power failure or internet problems but you will have an uninterrupted trading activity.

2. Please be patient and  don't expect magic, Trade fx only on part term and look for another good business or job as this will allow you to have the patience required to build your account.

3.Be careful not to get scammed as this business is scam prone. No one will sell out a profitable EA and if any one wants to sell any EA to you, please never ask for a back test as it is never a proof of futire success rather ask for an access to view real time trade activity of teh Ea and monitor it for as long as you want to get convinced. myfxbook.com offers a real time analytical monitoring system like the one you will find here.https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8706816/196811

Be warned forex trading is not for everyone so know your limits
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2011
^ True.Forex is definitely not for everyone.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by MSItachi: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2011
Toks2008:

I so much love this topic.

I have made comments several times and some people have misquoted me. THE TRUTH REMAINS THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER SUCCEED TRADING FX ONLINE.

Many newbies are driven by zeal and they make so much noise about fx trading. Look here friends, im sorry to break your heart.
Forget about fx trading if you are not patient enough to make steady and slow growth.

I am not a gate crasher in this business. I  am aworld class signal provider and over the years, i have come to understand that many people are wasting their time in this business. You will hardly succeed trading this business manually and many people mau disagree with this.

Greed is a fcator that will never ever allow 98% of traders to make it, fear is another factor and this is the younger brother of greed.

Many Nigerians and infact most traders accross the world see fx as a money spinner but this is wrong.

No bank in the world will give 50% return on fixed deposit n a year yet many traders want to make 100% profit on deposit in a month and this is very crazy.

I can tell you that 100% profit on deposit is possible in a year with compounding profit and this is fair enough.

Many traders have very little equity and they dont see 100% return in a year as meaningful but someone trading with 100,000usd will see ita s a miracle.

Now lets face it.

1. Forget manual trading: If you have good trading method, you can develop this into an EA and tis EA will simply trade for you just as though you are the one trading with no fear and emotion arrached. Simple subscribe to a vps service hich is not too expensive.
I use ucvhost and they are ok as i pay just 52usd for three months. No fear of power failure or internet problems but you will have an uninterrupted trading activity.

2. Please be patient and  don't expect magic, Trade fx only on part term and look for another good business or job as this will allow you to have the patience required to build your account.

3.Be careful not to get scammed as this business is scam prone. No one will sell out a profitable EA and if any one wants to sell any EA to you, please never ask for a back test as it is never a proof of futire success rather ask for an access to view real time trade activity of teh Ea and monitor it for as long as you want to get convinced. myfxbook.com offers a real time analytical monitoring system like the one you will find here.https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8706816/196811

Be warned forex trading is not for everyone so know your limits

nicely said
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by cdoffx(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2011
i wonder why people keep talking about robot in forex, a market that is dynamic now using one robot only programmed to work in a particular way. spare me the shit. the bottom line is you would never succeed in forex without patience and i don't believe in brokers prancks i use fxopen and instaforex they got no problems for traders
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by dastudent(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2011
People who complain are those who never studied the basics and just went after technical indicators without also knowing how to probably use the trading platform.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nextworldnx(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hi house, we sincerely appreciate everyone that has commented on this post. We need to educate the house a little about us and what we do. We don't trade forex manually but rather on autopilot,and so far we've been successful. Considering all the obstacles/barriers this method has overcomed,at the same time produced considerable relative profits/results,we decided to give people looking for similar opportunity to earn a decent profit from forex without burning their fingers a chance to be part of this program.
We must state clearly that we're not here to solicit for clients neither are we here looking for your money to experiment with. What we offer you is a priviledge,it is not a must,its a matter of choice. If you are not comfortable with the idea in anyway,please kindly ignore us. There is not point proving anything to you, except maybe what your account says at the end of the month.
@General, for those of you that have joined,we say happy pipping, let the pips rain.
We are on a ride here,if you wish join us.

Thanks
Nextworld Team
nextworldfx@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by sleekman(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
As someone who's successful at forex trading to another. Do not be deceived by autorobots, autopilots or whatever scripts people claim to have. Forex trading takes 5-10yrs to master. Those that make up the  profitable 5% of the market know that you can't make real money day trading or scalping the market, Position and swing traders make the most money from the markets. To make money from forex requires lots of studying and time. It takes about a year to master the market lingo, another year to master patterns and perhaps another two to three years to master market movers or what the masters call 'natural cause or natural vibrations'. It takes 5years or more to master oneself. Trading Forex is like someone that just became 'born again'. You have to master your emotions. Control of ones fear and greed are essential in successful trading. Patient dog eats the fattest bone holds so true in the forex market. You master yourself then you learn to be patient. There're no corners in the forex market. Today you can use $10k to make $200k in 2 weeks you can also lose all of that in the same time frame but if you become a master you'll 'always make profit in the long-run as well as knowing how to preserve your growing capital.
If you want to learn to trade the market then learn from the masters of old. W.D Gann, Elliot et al. Forex is no gambling. Jesus said if you learn from the ants you gain wisdom same applies to the market, there're no short cuts. Do the time and let time reward you handsomely in the future. If you require soft copy books and you feel you can do the time then mail me at aihotrading@gmail.com. Resources I provide are free but if you want tutoring then I'm sorry I have not the time for that except what you're offering is more than what I'm making per hour which I doubt you can afford. The best advice I'll give any trader is this. Master thyself. Self-Mastery is the key to profits in the markets. Be it forex, Stocks, futures, Commodities whatever. Same technique applies.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
Am a technical analyst and I have been trading the fx market since 2006. I realize that since many Nigerians just want to make money its better to auto trade than go learn just the basic and loss the whole at the end.

Many Nigerian traders are trainers and never trade. If you must trade fx I indulge you to auto trade as we have many syste$ out there working.

But as for me though I have several account on auto trades as a manager but am also a manual trader because I want to be able to defend myself as an expert in my field.

Just wish to add my thought thanks
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
Seriously, this thread is going into adverts now, make we stcik to topic na
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hey, let me give you a tip - try 24/7 trading with Ferengi Alliance on outpost in the Delphi Ardu Star system. grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mannet(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
Am not surprised that Nigerians still have their doubts and disbelief about forex and fund managers due to the losses we have all experienced in the past.But it seems the whole house have gotten the Original message wrong and I need to correct that negative impression you all have concerning the post/poster(please be aware that am one of there clients and that's the reason why I've come out boldly to defend them becos am a benefaciary of this program)
Do you guyz remember that even Jesus came to give all salvation but definitely not everyone accepted him,even his own people despised him.This program is not for everybody its a matter of choice.God said I put life & death before you but I urge u to choose life,God urged us to choose life becos many people in their foolishness will still opt for death.
This is a program I tested with just $500 in my account and since then I've seen my account grow,I know you want to ask me for account statement and that is where u guys get deceived.
On a final note to all of u that have said negative words to this guys I advise you to mail them,give them a call and drill them before you start concluding that its another scam,u guys should stop behaving like educated illitrates and a very annoying thing about we Nigerians is that after criticizing this sane program/company some of u will go and start making research on the links given to you by these guyz trying to see how u can profit from the idea meanwhile u come here to rant and insult them, For ur information I help them advertise too becos I've benefited a lot from their idea and the performance keeps improving by the day.
Wish you all doubting thomas a wonderful experience as u continue to wallow in disbelief while others are busy making money.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
Haba, bros. Take it easy. My people say "when snake don bite you before, if you see earthworm you go run first ". So, dont blame them o. Address us in meekness, as a true disciple of the OP. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million / AMCON Hands Over Keystone Bank To New Investors / Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Fatima Bello Dangote Dies From Brain Cancer In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.