Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? (10180 Views)

Forex Trading Vs Sport Betting: Which Is More Profitable? / Business Ethics And The Nigerian Factor / Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by olaolaking: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
On my own opinion
Spike happens during the news and it is not peculier to Nigeria alone. It is not your brokers that cause the spike so don't blame the 'brokers
It is not bad internet connection that makes you to loose or does the internet change the direction of your trade?. Do the necessary analysis before you enter a trade.
I win the market 50 percent of time and I am presently winning 60 percent of the time but I have not accepted the improvement for now. To me, there must be a stop lost which I set first based on my analysis. Each winning doubles trade doubles my lost. So even if I loose today I stillhave somthing left from yesterday.
Don,t trade without stoploss please. When Iexecute any trade, I simply close the platformand removemy mind from there. I com back later to see what happens. This is to controlmy emotion.

There are days that I will look at my chart for 3, 4, 5 hours and I will not execute any trade because I have not seen what I am looking for.
There are days that I don't trade because I cannot really figure things out. In the past I have fallen a victim on several ocassions.

I thank God today, I do not fear the market anymore.
I have plenty of robots but I have lost interest in being an advocate which I used to be in the past.

If you want to make money and double your account in the next few days, the opposite will happen
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nextworldnx:

Hi house, we sincerely appreciate everyone that has commented on this post. We need to educate the house a little about us and what we do. We don't trade forex manually but rather on autopilot,and so far we've been successful. Considering all the obstacles/barriers this method has overcomed,at the same time produced considerable relative profits/results,we decided to give people looking for similar opportunity to earn a decent profit from forex without burning their fingers a chance to be part of this program.
We must state clearly that we're not here to solicit for clients neither are we here looking for your money to experiment with. What we offer you is a priviledge,it is not a must,its a matter of choice. If you are not comfortable with the idea in anyway,please kindly ignore us. There is not point proving anything to you, except maybe what your account says at the end of the month.
@General, for those of you that have joined,we say happy pipping, let the pips rain.
We are on a ride here,if you wish join us.

Thanks
Nextworld Team
nextworldfx@gmail.com
Hehe give us investor login to [b]just one [/b]of the accounts.Haba grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
olaolaking:

On my own opinion
Spike happens during the news and it is not peculier to Nigeria alone. It is not your brokers that cause the spike so don't blame the 'brokers
It is not bad internet connection that makes you to loose or does the internet change the direction of your trade?. Do the necessary analysis before you enter a trade.
I win the market 50 percent of time and I am presently winning 60 percent of the time but I have not accepted the improvement for now. To me, there must be a stop lost which I set first based on my analysis. Each winning doubles trade doubles my lost. So even if I loose today I stillhave somthing left from yesterday.
Don,t trade without stoploss please. When Iexecute any trade, I simply close the platformand removemy mind from there. I com back later to see what happens. This is to controlmy emotion.

There are days that I will look at my chart for 3, 4, 5 hours and I will not execute any trade because I have not seen what I am looking for.
There are days that I don't trade because I cannot really figure things out. In the past I have fallen a victim on several ocassions.

I thank God today, I do not fear the market anymore.
I have plenty of robots but I have lost interest in being an advocate which I used to be in the past.

If you want to make money and double your account in the next few days, the opposite will happen

[b]Investor login please[/b]Hehe
mannet:

Am not surprised that Nigerians still have their doubts and disbelief about forex and fund managers due to the losses we have all experienced in the past.But it seems the whole house have gotten the Original message wrong and I need to correct that negative impression you all have concerning the post/poster(please be aware that am one of there clients and that's the reason why I've come out boldly to defend them becos am a benefaciary of this program)
Do you guyz remember that even Jesus came to give all salvation but definitely not everyone accepted him,even his own people despised him.This program is not for everybody its a matter of choice.God said I put life & death before you but I urge u to choose life,God urged us to choose life becos many people in their foolishness will still opt for death.
This is a program I tested with[b] just $500 in my account [/b]and since then I've seen my account grow,I know you want to ask me for account statement and that is where u guys get deceived.
On a final note to all of u that have said negative words to this guys I advise you to mail them,give them a call and drill them before you start concluding that its another scam,u guys should stop behaving like educated illitrates and a very annoying thing about we Nigerians is that after criticizing this sane program/company some of u will go and start making research on the links given to you by these guyz trying to see how u can profit from the idea meanwhile u come here to rant and insult them, For your information I help them advertise too becos I've benefited a lot from their idea and the performance keeps improving by the day.
Wish you all doubting thomas a wonderful experience as u continue to wallow in disbelief while others are busy making money.
Grown to how much?$10,00 hehehe grin grin Give us the investors login. hehehe.Am asking the impossible hhehe grin grin.Its all losses. grin.Honestly i will like to celebrate your success.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Viquez: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
Tired of forex? The secrets to passive income via the web. http://scut.ly/15j
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mannet(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
@FEMARY1
Ur situation is so pathetic that u can't deduce ur right from ur left,i've carefully followed this post and also followed ur comments and the only thing i have say to u is that u should go and learn the rules of engagement and how to comment on posts in forums, better still if u have nothing to contribute just close ur system/phone and play games rather that contributing on topics u're obviously a novice on.
From ur previous comments on this post all u've been waiting for is an account statement or login details to help u do ur backdoor research meanwhile u will come here to rant ur mouth on people who are contributing meaningfully and sensibly to this forum.
Since when did account statement became a guaranty for future result(don't u read forex disclaimer note on all forex brokers sites?),it is ur type swindlers and scammers take for a ride with "the more u see the less u understand" or u want a login details where u will be able to views people trade and replicate on ur own account? U don't even know what this autotrading is all about but i will encourage imbeciles like you to go start learning english or forex terminologies and do ur research very well.
These guys have a strict policy of not giving out statements and have advised us clients as well not to give out statements for any reason at all, becos of obvious reasons such as which u are displaying here, Please keep waiting for account statements and login details(make pant dey wear u)
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^^^

why is it too hard for you to provide what he asked for?
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mowaa: 1:42am On Nov 29, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^

Because he has nothing to provide grin

Femary is right, the scammers always get jittery when u insist on investor login, besides anything less than an 18 month statement is rubbish.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 2:12am On Nov 29, 2011
^^^

Are you also serious? lol 18 months statement? that's 1 and half years statement lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mowaa: 3:17am On Nov 29, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

Are you also serious? lol 18 months statement? that's 1 and half years statement lol,  grin grin grin grin

Very serious. Most of them claim they have been trading successfully for over 3 or 4 years, so a 18 month non-photoshopped statement shouldn't be difficult to provide, unless perhaps,  cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by MSItachi: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2011
mannet:

@FEMARY1
your situation is so pathetic that u can't deduce your right from your left,i've carefully followed this post and also followed your comments and the only thing i have say to u is that u should go and learn the rules of engagement and how to comment on posts in forums, better still if u have nothing to contribute just close your system/phone and play games rather that contributing on topics u're obviously a novice on.
From your previous comments on this post all u've been waiting for is an account statement or login details to help u do your backdoor research meanwhile u will come here to rant your mouth on people who are contributing meaningfully and sensibly to this forum.
Since when did account statement became a guaranty for future result(don't u read forex disclaimer note on all forex brokers sites?),it is your type swindlers and scammers take for a ride with "the more u see the less u understand" or u want a login details where u will be able to views people trade and replicate on your own account? U don't even know what this autotrading is all about but i will encourage imbeciles like you to go start learning english or forex terminologies and do your research very well.
These guys have a strict policy of not giving out statements and have advised us clients as well not to give out statements for any reason at all, becos of obvious reasons such as which u are displaying here, Please keep waiting for account statements and login details(make pant dey wear u)

stop all this rubbish joor. what secrecy, u are just deluding yourself, try and encourage some of us with an investor pass naa grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Toks2008(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2011
What is all these noise about investors pssword?

You can always view trading activities with monitoring sites like myfxbook.com, fxstats.com and many more.

This is a link to follow my real time trade executions.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8706816/196811
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2011
Seems most posters here are very miopic in terms of auto trading.

Do you have a good and trusted trading method? if you have then you can develop it into an EA or robot and let it trade for you as though you are the one doing that.

When people hear the word robot, they have this bizzarre feeling of one crazy irrational thing executing trades but that is not so.

Why it is necessary to build your manual trading method into robot is because of the human factor in trading talking about fear and greed.

No matter how hard you try, greed is a monster that is so so so big to conquer for many traders but your EA will not place crazy lot as you already have a specified lot size inputed. and your EA will not hold on to positions when not necessary.

I hope this pice of info helps.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2011
Toks2008:

What is all these noise about investors pssword?

You can always view trading activities with monitoring sites like myfxbook.com, fxstats.com and many more.

This is a link to follow my real time trade executions.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mt4-8706816/196811

speak for yourself, those asking for investor's password are in order, people can't just come here to post shitz without anything to back their comments up, you have something to back yours up, fine but none of the rest have done so, so please let people air their view without trying to shut them down.

This if a money business and it has to do with convincing people, not some jumbo jimbo write up.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by osogwu(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2011
well,my own opinion is that forex trade is a real biz but it depend on the type of trader and experience you have.I started forex in 2008 hoping that i will make it within one month. unfortunate to me ,i lost about 500 DOLLAR within two months then i noticed that something must be wrong somewhere cos in a global biz like that where money are involved, you cannot just jump into it and think you  can succeed. I decided to use the next year(2009) to learn the biz.Thereafter,i started again with 200 dollar in 2010 and up to now,am still reaping my reward in the market.These are the things you must know as a forex trader ,you must know the meaning of each candle stick whenever they are forming within or out side bolligers bond.use only  indicators which you understand very well avoid combination of many indicators since some of them have weakness. Trade with large time frame to avoid over stress and also to be sure of markets direction .Don't be greedy. Apply easy dose it attitude.Don't say may be it will go up or down when buying/selling.try to be sure of what you are going to do.  LET ME STOP HERE FOR TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY.THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Ascony(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2011

because u will replicate the trades u see there, that means u will see every trade i place and u can do same on ur account and achieve same result as me, u can even go ahead and sell the trade signals u generate from my investor acc, no serious trader will ever want to give out his trading system so cheaply to unknown people
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2011
Ascony:

because u will replicate the trades u see there, that means u will see every trade i place and u can do same on your account and achieve same result as me, u can even go ahead and sell the trade signals u generate from my investor acc, no serious trader will ever want to give out his trading system so cheaply to unknown people

In your mind, you're deliberating with a baby right? lol, you can post your investor's password for just 30 minutes, let those who are interested view it and then change it, is that too hard for you to do? is the 30mins bigger than the reputation you seek? undecided (bad marketer you are lol)
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Ascony(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
lol, honestly the "changing password" of a thing didnt cross my mind, u want investor password abi? u will get mine soon, am not on my pc now,  just watch out , maybe in 2hrs time

and FYI am not marketing anything, i have not asked anyone to call or mail me, am just sharing my opinion
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^

Way to go, even if you're not going to be selling or marketing anything, at least you can use this to build a reputation for yourself and your system online.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by namdo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
da student:

Account statements don't actually tell you anything.If your account statement as been good for four months,it means the trend as been good to you because you have to face the fact,that when the trend stops,you might face months of volatility that could either MAKE YOU BREAK EVEN,or loose your account if you don't know how to swim in the storm.

seconded.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by mowaa: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2011
namdo:

seconded.

That's why I say 18 months, there the trend would have changed at least thrice and if you have been sucessfully then I can say you are good. But there must be proof, not the bla bla talk of saying poo without any investor password
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
mannet:

@FEMARY1
your situation is so pathetic that u can't deduce your right from your left,i've carefully followed this post and also followed your comments and the only thing i have say to u is that u should go and learn the rules of engagement and how to comment on posts in forums, better still if u have nothing to contribute just close your system/phone and play games rather that contributing on topics u're obviously a novice on.
From your previous comments on this post all u've been waiting for is an account statement or login details to help u do your backdoor research meanwhile u will come here to rant your mouth on people who are contributing meaningfully and sensibly to this forum.
Since when did account statement became a guaranty for future result(don't u read forex disclaimer note on all forex brokers sites?),it is your type swindlers and scammers take for a ride with "the more u see the less u understand" or u want a login details where u will be able to views people trade and replicate on your own account? U don't even know what this autotrading is all about but i will encourage imbeciles like you to go start learning english or forex terminologies and do your research very well.
You are angry because I revealed your ''secret''. grin grin grin----zulutrade.com and currensse.Its never in their policy not to show account success,hehehehehe.I will expose you all here. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
honeric01:

In your mind, you're deliberating with a baby right? lol, you can post your investor's password for just 30 minutes, let those who are interested view it and then change it, is that too hard for you to do? is the 30mins bigger than the reputation you seek? undecided (bad marketer you are lol)
Honeric dont mind them. Investor password will only enable you to view and not change anything.So they are the only one that want to make 1billion dollars from the market grin grin.They will NEVER and I repeat NEVER give any proof of their[b] ''success''[/b] in this money game.Hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2011
FEMARY1:

You are angry because I revealed your ''secret''. grin grin grin----zulutrade.com and currensse.Its never in their policy not to show account success,hehehehehe.I will expose you all here. grin grin
They warned you not to dispaly your statement, Hmmm---Lying tongue
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by FEMARY1: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
They are all gone.HEhehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by MSItachi: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
I first heard about forex trading in 2005, but I started learning the forex market in 2006. In 2007 I lost $1000 in 3 minutes. I made my first profit withdrawal in 2009; that was the year I believed that forex trading is real.

I joined a forex broker that established an office in Nigeria (name withheld) in 2010; my experience with the firm will shock you. I resigned in March 2011.

My advise to traders, "PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP". Choose your broker wisely.

Some FOREX brokerage tricks -

I will share with you some of the tricks greedy brokers use-
1. Enlargement of spread during high impact economic news
2. Enlargement/removal of trailing stops during high economic release
3. Fake/non-transparent data feed
4. Internal trading / witch hunting

I have a very long list. The truth is that a lot of brokers out there are scam, make sure you do your background checks properly before you trust them with your hard earned CASH.

Wish you well in your trading.

Where are those arguing with me that brokers don't do mago-mago? Have you heard from a horse's mouth?
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nextworldnx(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2011
@jamace, please post your email here so that we can mail our 12 months to you. Be aware that we sending our statement to you because you are the only reasonable poster here so far(this is what FEMARY1 and co crave for, but they will never get). Besides we will send you monthly statements for the next 3 months starting from this december. All this is for you to know that people still make it in forex in Nigeria. You can always call us or mail us and we will discuss as like minds. Cheers
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^

You're indeed an unreasonable person, what am i to gain from your statement? lol some people sha,  who cares if you choose to only email your "statement" to Barack Obama, how does that affect the price of tomatoes in mile 12?

You were advised to get the reputation you long for by posting what is likely going to give you that, instead you're here posting more crap, before you started trading forex, alot's been doing that and do not look back before posting their statements. go to myfxbook, fxstats e.t.c for better traders out there who post their statements for the whole world to see.

Your loss.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
I remember many times I put Take Profit and when the market gets to it, the candles will start dancing awilo around the Take Profit instead of triggering it. But if it is Stop Loss, a candle with tip sharper than a needle's will pierce and snap the SL (even if the SL is 2 pips away) with the speed of lightening, thereafter the candle will move away majestically like a successful antelope hunter. grin

Have you also observed that candles most of the time move a pip or 2 to placed Sell Limit or Buy Limit and reverse movement if such limit orders were in your favour?

Above are some of the ways in which some brokers play 'ojoro' in forex trading. If you have not observed what I said above, then you have not been observant enough. Try and  observe closely,
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
grin grin ojoro forex brokers grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by honeric01(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
^^^

LOL, especially those brokers without meta trader platforms lol.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2011
Who knows anything about "www (dot) TuneforexNG (dot) com" ? Could it be another yahoo yahoo broker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits $50 Per Barrel / ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million / AMCON Hands Over Keystone Bank To New Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.