Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? (10179 Views)

Forex Trading Vs Sport Betting: Which Is More Profitable? / Business Ethics And The Nigerian Factor / Your Definition/examples Of "the Nigerian Factor" Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Concept(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Suprising! Forex a scam? My no should be capital one. I will tell you guys that what you lack is indepth training/knowledge. Forex is not a year experience and you will believe that you have arrived, you must fail, this is not a curse, it is the nature of the business. The market is already there for you to explore but it is what you do with it that makes you lose or win. I was for many years in this position, sometimes in my thought someone was trading against me but after five years of trading and loosing money consistently, I got the direction.

To trade forex, you need to have the interest,zeal,will,passion,goal getting spirit,seeing failure as a temporary setback and all you need to do is dig deep to turn it to success. If you want to make fast money forex is not for you, you need to work, if you want to get a degree you must undergo course in a particular discipline. I am telling you everyone here that boldly tell you they are making profit in fx trading must have read many e books, viewed fx teachings on youtube or attended seminars; Imagine a doctor that does not pass through a medical school and is given a task to perform surgical operation, you & I already know the fate of the patient, no official school for forex but you must go to its school, it is personal because success rate is also different; Bsc holder is definitely different from Phd holder regarding input and output. The seminar you attend I can say gives you basic hints which is good foundation, your success is determined by how bad you want it, personal crave for success guys leads you to many researches and that is the only way you can get it.

Please do not be arguing on this, even if you believe you have studied enough and you still do have negative trading, watch you emotion, psychology is the bane of this business, if you are not discipline, till Jesus come, expect him to meet your account balance the same.
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by cdoffx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
forex is no scam many fail there because they don't have the full knowledge it like a primary school pupil thinking what else who they be doing in secondary school mathematics that's what forex is when you just get to know about it whereas what you need to know with what you know as a newbie to make profit is like that pupil and a masters holder not to talk of a prof
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by jamace(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Good thread. cool
Re: Forex Trading Vs Nigerian Factor. Who Wins? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
I encourage traders to use ECN brokers, it solves the issue of fraudulent brokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits $50 Per Barrel / ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million / AMCON Hands Over Keystone Bank To New Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.