Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Complaints/Suggestions Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Complaints/Suggestions Thread (11208 Views)

Occupy Dstv Multi Choice- Drop Your Complaints Here! / Suggestions For Interesting Movies (no Nigerian Movies) / Pls I Need Suggestions On Series Or Movies With Erotic Scenes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaints/Suggestions Thread by vescucci(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
Luckily this is a relatively peaceful section so you probably won't be reporting personal attacks and such. So I'd like you to report me to me. In case I have taken any action that does not sit well with you or I am not doing anything when I ought to be, please let me know on this thread. Thanks.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by edwine88: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
Have no complaint , this is good one.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by McMillan(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2012
Really good thread started by you.
I don't have any complaints yet but it will help other members to explain their complaints directly to you, !!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by MrResource(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2012

What did i do I have posted thrice on a thread and my posts continually display "This post is hidden" and the third time ,Got this! -You have been banned!!! sad angry
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by dengser: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2012
The thread that has been shared with all of us of complaint thread is good.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by tjskii(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2012
Pls I opened an official thread on bigbrother and anytime I try to post updates on it,my post gets hidden and after a whil I'm banned,kindly look in to this
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by tjskii(f): 12:20pm On May 12, 2012
Thanks Mod
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by anonymous6(f): 1:57am On Jun 03, 2012
Hello moderator
One of my threads has been hidden: "Who are the top ten most handsome & hottest Ghanian actors": https://www.nairaland.com/789010/most-handsome-hottest-ghanian-actor , don't know why but can the thread please be unhidden please because I didn't do anything for the thread to end up like that, thank you. I tried to communicate to the moderator of that section but she never responds or does anything, so please can you fix the problem, thanks.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Murphy7h4: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
tjskii: Pls I opened an official thread on bigbrother and anytime I try to post updates on it,my post gets hidden and after a whil I'm banned,kindly look in to this
Good job!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by samstels: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2012
Dstv /multi choice are extorting people .I paid online with my ATM card for one of the packages (family +extra view )

It was tagged 4600 on their pay line .

But when i called them to connect me they said they do not have any 4600 package rather 4800 .

Then i had to ask ,why do they still leave the 4600 on their pay site .?

Please a company like ,ultichoice should be big enough not to have such issues .I feel is just a way of reaping people since you will be asked to pay another month for upgrade .
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Henley96: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by tjskii(f): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hello mod,please could you help me edit the poll I created on the bigbrother stargame thread,due to the iffy internet connection in my area,some names came out twice,and this will cause confusion among those trying to vote,I tried to end the poll thinkin I cud start afresh but that didn't work either. So if you would be kind enough to delete the top three polls(ull see polls ended underneath)I wud be very grateful.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
cheesy
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Murphy7h4: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
I want to know why my post was hidden when I tried to post in" favourite movie characters you can forget" am not reporting so it can be returned. Am only reporting so it doesn't happen again cos I hardly post, am just a passerby. I don't care if am banned or anytn cos I hardly post.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ogusbaba1(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2012
mod dis shud be on the first page https://www.nairaland.com/1086872/star-time-shine-winner-pictures nice move star
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hi Semid4lyfe,

I just sent you a pm & I doubt you will receive it

But, I will appreciate it if you can acknowledge the receipt of the pm.

I need to discuss something with you.

Thanks!
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by SimplySEA(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Cuddlemii: Hi Semid4lyfe,

I just sent you a pm & I doubt you will receive it

But, I will appreciate it if you can acknowledge the receipt of the pm.

I need to discuss something with you.

Thanks!
na wa o! Nice to see u anyways
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
SimplySEA: na wa o! Nice to see u anyways

Lolz, I am not far away
Anytime you need to see me, try the literature section chat room
Hope you are fine?
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2013
not really a complaint, just wondering why almost all the discussions in the section are about nollywood, very few on western movies.
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Start a discussion then, nothing is stopping you tongue
Re: Complaints/Suggestions Thread by perfectlaff: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Let's talk about this, y are we still not thinking outside the box in written our movie script in nigeria that makes all our storie d same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Quotes / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? / Church Runs - Comedy Short Film From YET Films Ng By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.