Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) (16240 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by suze(f): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2007
How can Brian the mr nigeria guy is out. I couldnt believe it. Hes one of the best and deserves to be among the top 3. Sound sultan, omowunmi akinifesi and brian are the best.

Honestly it was a shock to me when they announced his name.

I actualy thought omotola or funmi aofiyebi or pasuma would go out but definitely not brian.

Anyway thats one thing that always happens in all these reality shows. An unexpected person must go out unexpectedly
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayusman16(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2007
@Suze,

I agree with u! Brian shouldnt av been evicted! Also thot Omotola should. Maybe his wasnt enough (Enough guys beefing his looks except me cos am finer grin). By the way, did u vote for him to keep him in?
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Bblak(f): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2007
I was shocked at Brian's eviction too.I think Omotola should belt up o to avoid being the next to be evicted. lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by tinkerbery(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Bblak

did you post Bryan evicted? i cant believe this, becos from all indications they were doing well! haba Nija!!!!!!!! WE no try oh but shit happens.

honestly they were much better than OmoTee and some others. Names and popularity is just keeping some people there. really sad sad

Damn!!!!!!!!! i missed yesterday' show. thank God i did9missing the eviction), cos i guess i would have screamed down our roof grin no matter what!!!!!thumbs up to Bryan wink
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by sheisnice(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2007
sad
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by sheisnice(f): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2007
i was so sad to see Brayn nd lovette leave, cnt just understand why it has to be based on public voting, those 2 dances so well and could have made it to d end if not for d popularity vote, i think they hv to concentrate more on d judges view to get a fair winner at the end. Its just not fair for d better dancers to leave for d not so better ones to stay. sad
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayusman16(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2007
sheisnice:

i was so sad to see Brayn nd lovette leave, cnt just understand why it has to be based on public voting, those 2 dances so well and could have made it to d end if not for d popularity vote, i think they hv to concentrate more on d judges view to get a fair winner at the end. Its just not fair for d better dancers to leave for d not so better ones to stay. sad

Why didnt u vote? Voted for Paso and he is still in the game cheesy
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Shinatu: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
People who have left the show are those with friends but not fans.
You need fans to win this kind of thing and it is the likes of Pasuma and Omotola who have the crowd

Omowunmi, Zizi and Bryan's friends will be too occupied with other things to send a text
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Bblak(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2007
tinkerbery:

@Bblak

did you post Bryan evicted? i can't believe this, because from all indications they were doing well! haba Nigeria!!!!!!!! WE no try oh but shit happens.

honestly they were much better than OmoTee and some others. Names and popularity is just keeping some people there. really sad sad

Damn!!!!!!!!! i missed yesterday' show. thank God i did9missing the eviction), because i guess i would have screamed down our roof grin no matter what!!!!!thumbs up to Bryan wink

Na so we c am o.quite painful but it's all good sha.Thumbs up to him deary cool wink cool
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by TerrySoft(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2007
We need more celeb dance and the should try to broadcast it live while it is happening and hot!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by kaydee(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
ayusman16:

Why didnt u vote? Voted for Paso and he is still in the game cheesy

grin grin grin Ma siblings are blaming me and U for "jeopardizing" the show.After 3 seasons of "So You Think You Can Dance",this is mo like comedy to me and watching Paso dance is so kool grin grin grin. I'll vote for Sound Sultan and Omowunmi next coz i don't want to see those two leave.
Go Paso!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by baloo4u2(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2007
Kudos 2 all celebs,especially the wonder guy dat is performing wonderfully[b] PASUMA WONDER [/b] and sound sultan.You guyz should just keep it up.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by A40(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2007
Paso and Sound Sultan are the best
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by ayusman16(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2007
Sultan is the bomb! I think he should consider being a professional dancer grin As for Paso, nobody expected much from him being a fuji artist but the guy has been wonderful! I love his courage and determination to impress but i give it to the Sultan to win!
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by sod4luv(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
ayusman16:

Sultan is the bomb! I think he should consider being a professional dancer grin As for Paso, nobody expected much from him being a fuji artist but the guy has been wonderful! I love his courage and determination to impress but i give it to the Sultan to win!

Yeah, didnt believe bryan ill be out yet, anyway shit happenz, 1 luv bro.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by mykali(m): 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
i just recently watched the episode where sultan danced old school salsa or something of the sort and my jaws were open wide. talk about multi-talented, and to think that the 4 jugdes were as dumb founded as i was and embarassed him with high points. sultan must have to win this, any other person will be a mistake,
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2007
Is high time we Nigerians wake up and start voting properly before the wrong celebrity wins.imagine how it will be if they are made to go outside Nigeria to represent us in the international celebrity dance contest.just think how it will look if omotola or paso represents us. if the best dancers keep leaving like this the show will become boring.

The three finalist should be Omowunmi,Sultan and Funlola and the winner should be between Omowunmi and Sultan but left to me i will pick Omowunmi because that girl can really dance just look at all her performances from the begining and yesterday's own was something else that girl is a real dancer i dear other celebrities to take the risk she's taking and see if they can pull it off.
Sultan is cool too i like his moves his even better than his dance coach but Omowunmi rules and my vote goes to her.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Shaunscot(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2007
I just started watching the show this week and ill commend it.
Sound sultan realy cut it for me.Omowunmi is also good.Funlola is realy a clown and ill give it to her creativity.
The downside of the show is the presenter.The presenter (BEN) is hideous.Im sorry to say but his facial expressions just dont cut it for me.
Also, he talks like he has everything rehearsed.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by diyobdw(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2007
i missed it but just the saw the end part and was not shocked bryan left cos it seem people are voting for entertainment not the dance technicalities more so it fans competition. i wont b surprised if pasuma wins! cheesy
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by topeteadr(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
I've never attended one in my life.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by phanty(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2007
yea sorry to bryan&lovette dat couple stands 4 compatibility and crisp dance i really didnt believe it. as it is i wont b suprised if omowunmi and funlola leaves next. since zizi nd bryan could leave.
sides wat in d world s omotola still doin dere
m sure if judge dayo had his way he lld ve erased her existence ftrom the show cos wat she s doin s so pissin him off atleast i can tell from d luk in his eyes nd his tone to her comments
she needs to b checkin up on her kids nd husband not wearin tights nd showin d world her"sexy booty"
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by suze(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2007
It would have been better if the audience was to vote a celebrity out instead of voting for the celebrity we want to stay.

cOS AS it is, its either you vote for the best dancer who i think its sound sultan or i vote for my fan or friend.

I cant vote for 2 or 3 people so i have to make a choice between voting for the best dancer or voting for my fan.

Brian is good but is not the best dancer &Its obvious omotola has more fans than brian thats why shes still there.Pasuma has fans too. I wont be surprised if pasuma and omotola end up in the top three.

If the audience was voting out the worst dancer instead of voting for the best dancer it would have been easier and brian would definitely not be out
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by trendy(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2007
Omotola needs to leave sha
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by phanty(f): 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
yea suze i thnk u re right alota ppl re votin 4 familiarity as in fas sake instead of wat s real
I TINK D WORST DANCER COULD VE BIN MORE APPROPRIATE COS OMOTOLA AINT IT AT ALLLLLLLLLLL
I COULD STIL MAKE DO WIT PASUMA
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by eezedaii: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
lawyerchap, i would pls lyk passes 4 d show. pls send me ur email addy so i can get in touch wit
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by segebee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2007
its about the fans, bryan surely doesnt have fans, abi una no here say na celebrity!

if u're not careful, pasuma's fans cld win it for him, he even said so.

but what i really loved about the last show was dekunle fuji

did u guys see how the guy was battling with english language, imagine him judging people

dekunle, take my advice and stay off

even the oyibo girl knows nothing, just leave my other judges there.

edit: apologies on the oyibo girl, didn't know she was the head of stan and a fine dancer

they say our votes goes to building a theatre, so guys vote!

how can u score a dancer 10
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by uchetobi(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2007
wow! il be sad 2c pasuma win, he is so not dancing well
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by topkin(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2007
I was really taken aback to see Brain out angry I guess he didnt av much fans cos he's not really known. He is arguably one of the best dancers there. Its rada sad he's out. Pasuma or Omotola shd av been the ones evicted. Omowunmi is sensational, Damn! dat girl is good!!! I wont be surprised she wins. Its a lovely show n i commend the organizer(s).
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by tosinadeda: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2007
uchetobi:

wow! il be sad 2c pasuma win, he is so not dancing well

cool cool pasuma is cool with me o tongue tongue i dont mind him winnng
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by jeffoski(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2007
i totaly agree with you suze if we were made to vote out the worst dancer then by now omotola and pasuma would have been out and zizi and brian will still be in but with the way things are going i will not be surprise if omotola or pasuma wins it angry angry angrythen what will be the whole essence of the program.i just hope that Omowummi,sultan and funlola ends up the top three and Omowunmi wins because she deserves to,she is the best not to also mention beautiful.
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Ambber(f): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
I expect Sound Sultan to win, omowunmi is a close second, somehow i dont like Funlola Aofiyebi, her dances (when she does dance) are like life and death and her body is too masculine! anyway she is my distant 3rd as she is better than Pasuma. I understand Omotola has left, high time she did anyway valiant effort
Re: Celebrity Takes Two: New Dance Reality Show (Sponsor: Skyebank) by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2007
but chill o, are those guys really urcelebs.i feel onlyomotola there, for real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, Others Fail To Meet Digital Transmission Deadline / BBNaija: Cee C Is Not Married - Cee-C's Team / Photos From Mo Abudu's Movie Premiere 'fifty' In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.