Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims (2233 Views)

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
I have decided to call it quits , no more attacks on ISLAM , only revelation of truth in a loving and amicable way.

Insults and abuse will never make anyone rethink their position, in fact on the contrary it hardens hearts.

So let me first of all admit my guilt in leading the almost out of control attacks on ISLAM and offer a sincere and heart felt  apology to all Muslims.

As a friend of many Muslims ,  I think it is hypocrital for me to be friends with them at work and elsewhere , while insulting their religion from the back.

Can I also ask all true Christians to desist from attacking Muslims, they are  human first and then Muslims and not all Muslims are violent.

Do I still see ISLAM as a threat in certain countries, yes, but I also see Zionism and Christian Zionism as threats.

Jesus is the Prince of Peace and not the sower of discord.

Therefore I pull out from all debates and arguments that involve abuse, insults and ridicule of ISLAM.

Do I believe that ISLAM is the right way - NO.

Do I believe ISLAM is peace - NO

Do I believe Muslims in the majority are peaceful - YES

Signing out,

Your beloved brother Frosbel   grin
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by ayusman16(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
Good for you but that does not change what Islam is. It is still false, evil, violent and definately not a religion of peace.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by miftaudeen(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
before you think of this, islam is peaceful and complete way of life but the enemies which to spoil it through their ideology. one thing i know is that :the muslims can be inject with sleeping injection but islam can never die because Allah (s, w.a) is the protector of His religion.
this is an opportunity for you to think, repent and turn back to your creator by following the path of all HIS prophets(islam)
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
the whip on frosbel's nyash seem to be working wonders.this kafir and piece of missionary $hit would not cease if not because he has being tackled to submission.

all hail the whip:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.32.html
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

the whip on frosbel's nyash seem to be working wonders.this kafir and piece of missionary $hit would not cease if not because he has being tackled to submission.

all hail the whip:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.32.html

let me just ignore you for now.

As I reiterated in a previous article, winning is not my objective , but stating fact.

Can you see how you are the only Muslim ( maybe Shias behave differently ) to rail abuse again and again.

All you ever do is go on tirades and tantrums against all and sundry , simply because they disagree with your views.

It is a free world and we do not live in Iran.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

let me just ignore you for now.

As I reiterated in a previous article, winning is not my objective , but stating fact.

Can you see how you are the only Muslim ( maybe Shias behave differently ) to rail abuse again and again.

All you ever do is go on tirades and tantrums against all and sundry , simply because they disagree with your views.

It is a free world and we do not live in Iran.
you can f$$$ off with your apology.no one needs it from you.all the insults you have rained and even in apologizing you're still sugarcoating them,you think any sensible person would fall for it?

go to hell where you belong.we are surely not in iran but we are neither in the a christian country nor in hell where you belong to.infact you are in london or wherever you claim to be.so stay there.you are no different from boko haram and the likes.you just happen to be christian.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

you can f$$$ off with your apology.no one needs it from you.all the insults you have rained and even in apologizing you're still sugarcoating them,you think any sensible person would fall for it?

go to hell where you belong.we are surely not in iran but we are neither in the a christian country nor in hell where you belong to.infact you are in london or wherever you claim to be.so stay there.you are no different from boko haram and the likes.you just happen to be christian.

My apology was for the heated and harsh ways I made my arguements , not for the TRUTHS and FACTS stated within the content and context of my articles.

You are obviously hurt , I hope that with time you will grow out of it.

But think about it, why are you so desperate in your scramble to argue with and attack Christians if you are indeed so rock solid sure about your position.

Food for thought.

Get rid of the anger , you will live longer.

Chow. cheesy
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

My apology was for the heated and harsh ways I made my arguements , not for the TRUTHS and FACTS stated within the content and context of my articles.

You are obviously hurt , I hope that with time you will grow out of it.

But think about it, why are you so desperate in your scramble to argue with and attack Christians if you are indeed so rock solid sure about your position.

Food for thought.

Get rid of the anger , you will live longer.

Chow. cheesy

so i should then conclude that your insecurity and hate for ISLAM stems from the fact that you are not sure about your christianity and your faith is fragile.

as for me,all the articles and threads you find in the link i described as your "whip" is to help muslims repel the ungodly and deceitful christian missionaries like yourself.anyways,i stated facts from your bible and not made up stories from my stomach.

as for your apology,you can shove it where it belongs.of what use is your apology when you are misguided and a disbeliever?i am not hurt at all for myself.but i really weep for you and your likes.may Allah (swt) in His infinite mercy guide you.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by aloyemeka1: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

.you are no different from boko haram and the likes.you just happen to be christian.
So you now accept that terrorism is an Islamic factor?. Thank God for Jesus.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

So you now accept that terrorism is an Islamic factor?. Thank God for Jesus.

you know what you are.so i need not to say it.

terrorism and extremism have the same face be it from muslims or christians.but your ignorance and foolish has none of its kind!!!

and why are you replying for "frosbel"?showing that you are the same person?
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by aloyemeka1: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

terrorism and extremism have the same face be it from muslims or christians.but your ignorance and foolish has none of its kind!!!

I can see that delusion has taken over your morbid brain. As long as our relationship here is virtual, I fear not your rants but don't go about calling Boko Haram on my azz because you can't get me. Try seeking for joy for once, it will help alleviate your frustration, Jesus gives joy.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Araboy(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^

If Jesus gives Joy why your heart is full of dirt and hate  maybe you should turn to God and ask him for guidance

May Allah guide you to the right Path as He guided Omar and Abu sufyan before
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by deols(f): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

I can see that delusion has taken over your morbid brain. As long as our relationship here is virtual, I fear not your rants but don't go about calling Boko Haram on my azz because you can't get me. Try seeking for joy for once, it will help alleviate your frustration, Jesus gives joy.

it sounds like a joke whenever you come defending christianity or talking religion at all. Arent u ashamed of urself??
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by deols(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

it sounds like a joke whenever you come defending christianity or talking religion at all. Arent u ashamed of urself??

@ frosbel, to insult anyone is bad and no religion encourages it.

It is good to know u av yield to warnings. This doesnt however make your other claims true. u need to open ur eyes to the truth Islam conveys and stop your childish copy and paste. without having a detailed understanding of what u are pasting and the motive behind its publish in the first place, u will continue to live in the delusion of ur being on the right path. It is never too late for u and Allah might help u out still.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2011
Araboy:

^^^^

If Jesus gives Joy why your heart is full of dirt and hate  maybe you should turn to God and ask him for guidance

May Allah guide you to the right Path as He guided Omar and Abu sufyan before

i think we can be more generous and loving to frosbel and aloy emeka,dear brother "Araboy".we should wish for them guidance better than the assumed "guidance" of abu sufyan and the shaky faith of Omar as we know what happened during the battle of Uhud and the Quran testifies to it.lets be very generous with them and pray for them to be guided like those we all agree on and admire;like the guidance and faith of Muhammad (sa) and Ali (as),whose strike of one sword at Khaybar is better than all worship till judgement day as the Prophet Muhammad (sa) said. let us wish the best for them.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
deols:

@ frosbel, to insult anyone is bad and no religion encourages it.

It is good to know u av yield to warnings. This doesnt however make your other claims true. u need to open your eyes to the truth Islam conveys and stop your childish copy and paste. without having a detailed understanding of what u are pasting and the motive behind its publish in the first place, u will continue to live in the delusion of your being on the right path. It is never too late for u and Allah might help u out still.

I think as Muslims always do, they take an apology to mean a victory.

Again my apology is for the sometimes harsh methods involved in making my points.

ISLAM is not the way for me and will never be, in my humble opinion it is not the truth.

My GOD is not the same as your GOD , you worship yours and I will worship mine.

Jesus is the way , the truth and the life, any other way is a blatant LIE !!!
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

terrorism and extremism have the same face be it from muslims or Christians.but your ignorance and foolish has none of its kind!!!

I am sorry to say, but having studied your person by means of analysing your comments and replies to articles, you are the typical Muslim that will kill for his faith.

This is TRUTH, you sound like a typical fanatic who will jump at any opportunity to kill unbelievers.

We do not need your extremism here on Nairaland, go to Iran or Afghanistan to meet your type.

It is a joy to me that Sunnis and Sufi's do not descend to your level of abuse , denigration and rabid tirades.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

I am sorry to say, but having studied your person by means of analysing your comments and replies to articles, you are the typical Muslim that will kill for his faith.

This is TRUTH, you sound like a typical fanatic who will jump at any opportunity to kill unbelievers.

We do not need your extremism here on Nairaland, go to Iran or Afghanistan to meet your type.

It is a joy to me that Sunnis and Sufi's do not descend to your level of abuse , denigration and rabid tirades.

another shameless and bold attempt to set muslims against themselves.

i would not kill you even if i see you face to face.but i will undoubtedly strike you with the truth until you feel it deep inside you and you suffer its pain more than the pain of death.that is why it is said that the truth is bitter, but better!
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
LagosShia:

another shameless and bold attempt to set muslims against themselves.

i would not kill you even if i see you face to face.but i will undoubtedly[b] strike you with the truth[/b] until you feel it deep inside you and you suffer its pain more than the pain of death.that is why it is said that the truth is bitter, but better!

If the truth was standing in front of your eyeballs , you will not know the difference.

You are hanging on to a LIE and nothing even close in resemblance to truth.

Keep living in lala land.

One day your eyes will be opened I hope.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by LagosShia: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
frosbel:

If the truth was standing in front of your eyeballs , you will not know the difference.

You are hanging on to a LIE and nothing even close in resemblance to truth.

Keep living in lala land.

One day your eyes will be opened I hope.
you boast of Jesus and follow christianity.we boast of Islam and yet we follow Jesus.that is the difference between truth and falsehood.

Jesus is the truth as Islam teaches us.but christianity is no truth.stop abusing the image of Jesus to promote falsehood.you only boast of Jesus but you do not follow his truth.you follow christianity which is a mixture of the writings of Paul and roman paganism.the traces of Jesus' teachings in christianity is little if significant at all.

you can leave us alone in our "lala land".far better than following paganism.
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by mukina2: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
*sigh*
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by theseeker2: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2011
@frosbel. Nice one. Now all u need do is truely give your life to christ and become a muslim
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by chiefImam2: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2011
You've all spoken well . LagoShia, Frosbel, Aloy/Emeka, and the rest, pls all what we need is peace, peace, peace, on Naira land, and every where. Pls just let' s take everything as if it as not happened before. God bless us all. AMEEN Al-Fatiha
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by BetaThings: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
grafikii:

aloy/emeka always spreading lies
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 03, 2011
the_seeker:

@frosbel. Nice one. Now all u need do is truely give your life to christ and become a muslim

this is a serious contradiction and portrays how thoroughly confused most muslims are. The term "Christ" is NOT a name but a title that means - "the anointed one". there is nothing like "anointing" in islam neither is the islamic "christ" portrayed as anything other than a mere prophet so who elevated him to the level of a "Christ"? Allah?
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by tbaba1234s: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2011
davidylan:

this is a serious contradiction and portrays how thoroughly confused most muslims are. The term "Christ" is NOT a name but a title that means - "the anointed one". there is nothing like "anointing" in islam neither is the islamic "christ" portrayed as anything other than a mere prophet so who elevated him to the level of a "Christ"? Allah?

Jesus is called the "messiah"(christ) in the Quran, So yea , we do see him as the "anointed one",

You do respect and love the prophet Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) just like we respect all those that were sent, but we do not ascribe divinity to him that is the difference,

You know what he was talking about,
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2011
tbaba1234$:

Jesus is called the "messiah"(christ) in the Quran,  So yea , we do see him as the "anointed one", 

You do respect and love the prophet Jesus (peace and blessings be upon him) just like we respect all those that were sent, but we do not ascribe divinity to him that is the difference,

You know what he was talking about,

Again more mindless confusion. First of all you didnt answer ANY of the questions i put forth and here they are again - the term "Christ" is a title that means "anointed one".
1. When was Jesus anointed?
2. By who?
3. why is this of significance to islam? - there is no such thing as an "anointing" in islam . . . so exactly why did Allah give his alleged prophet a title that means "anointed one"?
4. Why is Jesus the ONLY prophet anointed in islam?
5. anointed to what?

In your response you said "we do not ascribe divinity to him" . . . hmmm you're sounding incoherent. Islam claims NOT to ascribe divinity to Christ Jesus YET assigns two clearly unique divine titles to Him and only Him - Christ and Messiah? If Jesus was nothing but a prophet, subservient to mohammad, why arent the others ascribed such titles as well? Why does mohammad have NO such divinely inspired title from allah?

You totally avoided the questions (as is usual with blind muslims parroting propaganda) and instead added another completely alien name/title in islam.
MESSIAH - savior of the jews

1. So why exactly did allah create a special savior for the jews?
2. Why is mohammad (the last and greatest prophet) not sent as a "messiah" to arabs?
3. Does that mean that for a time, "islam" was only for the jews?
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2011
the_seeker:

shocked
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by tbaba12345: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2011
davidylan:

Again more mindless confusion. First of all you didnt answer ANY of the questions i put forth and here they are again - the term "Christ" is a title that means "anointed one".
1. When was Jesus anointed?
2. By who?
3. why is this of significance to islam? - there is no such thing as an "anointing" in islam . . . so exactly why did Allah give his alleged prophet a title that means "anointed one"?
4. Why is Jesus the ONLY prophet anointed in islam?
5. anointed to what?

In your response you said "we do not ascribe divinity to him" . . . hmmm you're sounding incoherent. Islam claims NOT to ascribe divinity to Christ Jesus YET assigns two clearly unique divine titles to Him and only Him - Christ and Messiah? If Jesus was nothing but a prophet, subservient to mohammad, why arent the others ascribed such titles as well? Why does mohammad have NO such divinely inspired title from allah?

You totally avoided the questions (as is usual with blind muslims parroting propaganda) and instead added another completely alien name/title in islam.
MESSIAH - savior of the jews

1. So why exactly did allah create a special savior for the jews?
2. Why is mohammad (the last and greatest prophet) not sent as a "messiah" to arabs?
3. Does that mean that for a time, "islam" was only for the jews?

You do not need to go on a rant, calm down

What is the understanding of the function of the messiah according to the jewish tradition and the muslim tradition?

The term refers to the ancient practice of anointing future kings with oil in the jewish tradition. The Messiah is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days, Jesus was a jewish prophet, Messiah as a jewish term does not refer to divinity.

Muslims believe that Jesus will be back and rule over the world along with the mahdi, kill the anti-christ and maintain peace in the world in the end of times,

We believe that Jesus has a special role to play in the end of times, that is why he is the messiah,

Jesus was rejected by the nation, he was sent to, so God raised him up to him and he will return in later times to fulfill the prophesy,

On the issue of divinity, never was the term messiah seen by the ancient jews as refering to divinity, ancient priests were also called messiah, No one goes around worshiping priests. The problem is that christians have gone into extremes in their religion and given divinity to a man,

Jesus(peace be upon him) is not subservient to Mohammed(Peace be upon him), we make no difference between the two, they both came with messages. Mohammed(peace be upon him) completed the message to mankind,

Just like Jesus is called the anointed one, Mohammed is called the seal of the prophet, a mercy to mankind, the unlettered prophet and a host of other names,

The prophet was sent to the whole of humanity with the final message , a jewish term is not needed to describe him.

Muslims believe that prophets were sent to all nations of the world, so every nation had a prophet, It was not exclusive to the jews, Nuh, Abraham, Lut, Hud, shuaib, saleh, khizr and so on (peace and blessings be on them all) mentioned in the Quran were all non-jewish prophets. They were sent to their nations,

@frosbel, i apologize for derailing the thread,
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2011
tbaba12345:

You do not need to go on a rant, calm down

What is the understanding of the function of the messiah according to the jewish tradition and the muslim tradition?

The term refers to the ancient practice of anointing future kings with oil in the jewish tradition. [size=16pt]The Messiah is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days[/size], Jesus was a jewish prophet, Messiah as a jewish term does not refer to divinity.

Muslims believe that Jesus will be back and rule over the world along with the mahdi, kill the anti-christ and maintain peace in the world in the end of times,

We believe that Jesus has a special role to play in the end of times, that is why he is the messiah,

Jesus was rejected by the nation, he was sent to, so God raised him up to him and he will return in later times to fulfill the prophesy,

On the issue of divinity, never was the term messiah seen by the ancient jews as refering to divinity, ancient priests were also called messiah, No one goes around worshiping priests. The problem is that christians have gone into extremes in their religion and given divinity to a man,

Jesus(peace be upon him) is not subservient to Mohammed(Peace be upon him), we make no difference between the two, they both came with messages. Mohammed(peace be upon him) completed the message to mankind,

Just like Jesus is called the anointed one, Mohammed is called the seal of the prophet, a mercy to mankind, the unlettered prophet and a host of other names,

The prophet was sent to the whole of humanity with the final message , a jewish term is not needed to describe him.

Muslims believe that prophets were sent to all nations of the world, so every nation had a prophet, It was not exclusive to the jews, Nuh, Abraham, Lut, Hud, shuaib, saleh, khizr and so on (peace and blessings be on them all) mentioned in the Quran were all non-jewish prophets. They were sent to their nations,

@frosbel, i apologize for derailing the thread,

What is "anointing" in islam? What role does it play? how does allah "anoint" people and why? Why is Christ the only individual allah ever used the term "anointing" for?

Those are the clear questions you've been dodging with your wayward propaganda. Jesus is "anointed" king of what? Who and by whom? Why isnt mohammad or anyone else "anointed" king of something?
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by tbaba12345: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2011
davidylan:

What is "anointing" in islam? What role does it play? how does allah "anoint" people and why? Why is Christ the only individual allah ever used the term "anointing" for?

Those are the clear questions you've been dodging with your wayward propaganda. Jesus is "anointed" king of what? Who and by whom? Why isnt mohammad or anyone else "anointed" king of something?

You are asking the wrong questions,

The "messiah" term is a Jewish term, Jesus is a jewish prophet, Your misunderstanding probably stems from your understanding of the word, The Jews of two thousand years ago were definitely looking for the Messiah, who it was foretold in their books, would come and lead them to victory over their oppressors and thus gain for them mastery over this world.

It is not supposed to be some 'anointing' from Allah(Swt) as you have put it, It simply refers to a righteous leader, nothing supernatural, He is described with the term 'messiah' in the Quran because it shows that he fulfilled that jewish prophesy, Calling any other person messiah makes no sense,

, Like every prophet, he has his own purpose, I won't call Jesus the seal of the prophets because he is not, There is no need to ascribe a title to prophet that he was not given by God, We can see from the Bible that the jews expected a prophet after the messiah came,

The chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ (Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT Prophet?"
[John 1:20]

Then the priests and Levites asked John the Baptist if he might be the prophet Elijah, returning back after hundreds of years being away. There was the notion amongst them that Elijah would come back. But again, John the Baptist is denying he is Elijah.

Then, who is he? They wonder at this man living out in the desert and forsaking wealth and luxury and fasting, avoiding the material attractions of life.

Again, they ask John the Baptist who he is. "Are you THAT Prophet?" And one more time he denies being "THAT Prophet," but then he does tell them about someone who will come after him soon, whom he claims he is not worthy to even unlace his shoes.

That prophet is Mohammed(SAW),
Re: A sincere Apology to all Nairaland Muslims by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
tbaba12345:

You are asking the wrong questions,

The "messiah" term is a Jewish term, Jesus is a jewish prophet, Your misunderstanding probably stems from your understanding of the word, The Jews of two thousand years ago were definitely looking for the Messiah, who it was foretold in their books, would come and lead them to victory over their oppressors and thus gain for them mastery over this world.

It is not supposed to be some 'anointing' from Allah(Swt) as you have put it, It simply refers to a righteous leader, nothing supernatural, He is described with the term 'messiah' in the Quran because it shows that he fulfilled that jewish prophesy, Calling any other person messiah makes no sense,

, Like every prophet, he has his own purpose, I won't call Jesus the seal of the prophets because he is not, There is no need to ascribe a title to prophet that he was not given by God, We can see from the Bible that the jews expected a prophet after the messiah came,

The chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ (Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT Prophet?"
[John 1:20]

Then the priests and Levites asked John the Baptist if he might be the prophet Elijah, returning back after hundreds of years being away. There was the notion amongst them that Elijah would come back. But again, John the Baptist is denying he is Elijah.

Then, who is he? They wonder at this man living out in the desert and forsaking wealth and luxury and fasting, avoiding the material attractions of life.

Again, they ask John the Baptist who he is. "Are you THAT Prophet?" And one more time he denies being "THAT Prophet," but then he does tell them about someone who will come after him soon, whom he claims he is not worthy to even unlace his shoes.

That prophet is Mohammed(SAW),

Senseless. The quran uses the term "Christ" for Jesus. That term means "the anointed one" . . . completely separate and has nothing to do with the jewish term "Messiah".

My questions are simple - why does allah/the quran use the term "Christ" when there is nothing like "anointing" in islam? who anointed Jesus? Why? When and how?

you responded earlier thus - The Messiah is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days - you were refering to Christ Jesus here. WHY does Christ come to be "anointed" king in the end of days? King of who? Where? why? Does that mean the earth will never end or is his kingdom going to be for a few yrs? Why isnt any other prophet let alone mohammad accorded this honor?

Can you CLEARLY define what the term "anointing" means in islam pls? Tired of the nonsensical musical chairs game muslims play when they cant defend the quran's incoherence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeking Closeness To Our Lord / Boonaa Mohammed - Jesus Talks / How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.