Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,061 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213619 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAT CONCERNED
Enough is enough of collecting money from innocent nigerians from YEAR 2000 without positive information. ID card or what. is that the next thing? everybody are tired.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees. Patentees, I have discoverd that this I.D card thing is never the King's idea but just one of the dubious means employed by this so called manager to make whatever they can make from the patentees incase the supreme court case does not favour CCNL.

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2013
umehemeka: Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees. Patentees, I have discoverd that this I.D card thing is never the King's idea but just one of the dubious means employed by this so called manager to make whatever they can make from the patentees incase the supreme court case does not favour CCNL.
it is pertinent to note that not all who proclaim and chant the name CCNL are truely Just.I think well respected patentee need to bring this to the notice of the KING himself that some mischievous persons are trying to use the ID card stuff to sniff off hard working patentee...

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2013
..of course the number of viewers on this SUB drastically reduced.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
They be thiefs ripping people of their money. hehehehe.. grin grin grin imagine the skinny ajamu with shocked eyeballs. d guy don chop our money tire con fat like kitchen rat. grin grin grin

una dey fight over id card contract wen we never get date for hearing. mtceeeeew

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2013
abeg i won sell my patentee receipt. if na bank i put my money since 2010 e for don yield interest. instead na dem comandclem managers belle d tin they swell.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
umehemeka: Dear patentees, Am begining to suspect that all is not well with Comandclem. Pastor Salami one of the senior managers of Comandclem is dismissed from the company. I got this message from him.
"Am no longer in CCNL coz i refused RV Soyemi,Ayeni,Baba Soja 2 produce I.D, dey ganged wit Ajamu,Kehinde & Sunday,in colectn of dismisal leta witout my consent.
Please fellow patentees is time we ask qustions.
- What exactly is happening within the management of this company?
- Don't you think this people are looking for ways of making money from patentees for their personal gratifications, since is becoming difficult for them to get any from Mobil?
- Who exactly is this Yusuf Akure that have be deceiving people with old and irrerevant information?
- How long can we still wait for this matter to be resolved?

yusuf na ajamu errand boy. d guy wit many acounts on nairaland deceiving people with old news. i wonder wetin dey happen self. SAN SAN dem no fit get, since d case bin start. shey dem don spend 10 million on top lawyer salary. but na chop chop and share share dem dey do. na wa ooo. thank God for this forum oo. Chai... wind dey blow we dey look foul yanch.
i don sabi this ajamu since. i for no put money for this thing if i sabi say him be manager. as i come from travel na him i see dat skinny boy don big like bank manager.
abeg...who get the id card contract now

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2013
Like we all have agreed, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! what is the way forward now? Can we all assemble and match in protest for the refund of our hard earned money from comandclem? i mean we have been taken for too much ride for too long. We need to know what's happening. After 2moro, 31st july, we will be in august and play play, 2013 will elapse just like since the yr 2000. For how long shall we continue like this? Year in, year out, the story remains d same. Since it's obvious that no more fight is going on in the assumed supreme court, let's team up and amass in protest for the refund of our money. I have 6yrs investment with 4receipts from dis comandclem but till today, nothing to show for it. Pls lets come up wit good ideas on how to get our money back. Thanks!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
if case dey court or not, i no send. monkey dey work baboon dey chop. the kine sweat wey we take invest for this company ehn. my neighbour wey i carry come comandclem sell him car to invest. him wife don leave am comot self. but na d money ajamu carry build house. na wa ooo. he no easy for bank manager to build house but comandclem manager dey build mansion.. God dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
God go fill ajamu mouth with foul gallbladder, and all of dem wey dey fight on top innocent pipo money. shey na id card con be the next matter. dem don chop all our investment finish, na to extort us with another format of id card. na God go punish una.i sure say na all dem state managers go get mansion.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2013
God wey i dey serve go punish ajamu the juju man. all him life na juju. na so him send juju with document go meet Abuja managers wey refuse to pay money for him account. na so him dey use juju dey control pipo plus including the king self.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Re: Anti-CCNL Text Messages
Allegedly Circulated By
The Formal State Manager Of
CCNL In Ogun State – Pastor Salami
[/size]

[size=16pt]The immediate attention of The Management Team of Comandclem Nigeria Limited Headed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh has been drawn to the Anti-CCNL Text Messages allegedly circulated by The Formal State Manager Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited In Ogun State- Pastor Salami.
The text message is shown below.
[/size]

[size=16pt] “Am no longer in CCNL coz I refused RV Soyemi, Ayeni, Baba Sola 2 produce I.D., dey ganged wit Ajamu, Kehinde & Sunday, in colectn of dismissal leta witout my consent” [/size]

[size=16pt] The above Anti-CCNL Text Messages was designed majorly to disrepute the corporate image of the Management Team of Comandclem Nigeria Limited headed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh. The Anti-CCNL Text Messages is condemnable in its entirety in realization of the fact that the personalities mentioned therein have no managerial capacities ascribed to them. As a result of this among other things, the CCNL Management wishes to state as follows. [/size]

[size=16pt] (1) The dismissal of Pastor Salami is a pure managerial issue that has absolutely nothing to do with the corporate existence of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

(2) The corporate decision to computerize the CCNL Patentees database through a multi-purpose I.D. Card was taken by the King in line with the best international corporate practices.

(3) The rumours being circulated by some dismissed staff of CCNL to the effect that the King would run away with the royalty in the event of victory in the Supreme Court of Nigeria are to create confusion and unnecessary tensions among the CCNL Patentees.

(4) Pastor Salami has no managerial power to dictate for the Management Team headed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh the operational mechanism through which CCNL will be managed.

(5) RV. Soyemi, Ayeni, Baba Soja, Ajamu, Kehinde, Sunday mentioned in the Anti-CCNL Text Messages are CCNL staff without any managerial capacity to dismiss Pastor Salami.

(6) Pastor Salami was dismissed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh who initially appointed him as the state manager of Ogun State.

(7) Pastor Salami has no managerial power to dictate who should produce I.D. card for Comandclem Nigeria Limited except King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh.

(cool The idea of I.D. Card is to eradicate fake registration centers opened by some dismissed CCNL Staff in some states in Nigeria. Genuine patentees are implored to participate in the computerization exercise so that their sensitive data can be captured in the corporate database to be made available on the internet in batches very soon.

(9) The computerization of CCNL Patentees database is not a dubious means employed by CCNL State Managers to defraud Patentees as being rumoured in some quarters. In actual fact, King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh launched this Multi-Purpose I.D. Card at Mapo Hall, Ibadan in recent times reported in the tribune news paper on 19th of June, 2013.

(10) We appreciate all the esteemed members of Comandclem Nigeria Limited across the globe in terms of their financial and prayer supports in the struggle toward the actualization of our mission statements. We shall not relent in our committed objective towards the realization of our mission statements. Thanks
[/size]

[size=18pt]Supreme Court Case With Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited [/size]

[size=16pt] Mobil Oil supposed to have filed A Respondent’s Reply Brief on or before 10th of June, 2013 being expiration of eight weeks recognized by The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Rule of 1985 as amended. We are still expecting the legal counsels of Mobil Oil to file all the necessary litigation documents in the Supreme Court of Nigeria so that the next date of hearing the case can be given by the apex court of the land. Thanks for your understanding. [/size]

[size=16pt]Signed By:
Yusuf Nurudeen (B. Sc. AAT, ACA)
Position: CCNL National Marketing Manager
For The Management.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2013
[size=15pt]which kine post be this one na. shey we never pay for Id card with patentee registration? how many times una go collect money for id card. shey one mansion never do una? ajamu still wan build another one? wetin u dey market for comandclem wey dem giv you marketing manager title? make una continue ehn. i go soon post the picture of ajamu mansion wey him build with our money. the money go soon hook una for troat.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2013
theif thief thief pipo. all dem managers and Ajamu wey be international theif theif. ajamu dey eye d money wey bin dey come from ogun state. him big shocked ojuyobo eye enter d id card money con gang up against salami. this one na prove say dem only get interest for money. na so dem go dey collect money till dem lose the case for court. if ajamu and the theifs like am or not, make dem lose the case. dem go vommit all the money wey dem chop or face firing squad. na so dem thief dey die. dem back go tie for drum.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2013
ajamu ajamu ajamu how many times i call you. your juju no fit catch me. the juju wey u dey use kill people wey dey above you for comandclem. the juju wey u dey use control the king. the juju wey you send go abuja on assignment. dis boy belief say na abuja money plenty pass and dem manager no dey send am money, na so him carry juju send to dem.
d juju wey u dey use control your errand boys dey deceive pipo for nairaland. the juju wey u take collect 15 million from company acccount take build house.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2013
My people I greet you all. All I want to say is that the reason behind the ID card registration is good but if CCNL says we should pay for the ID card registration then there is a problem somewhere. Me I can't even remember the date of my registration and have long forgotten this issue.

Please nobody should pay any extra money to CCNL for any reason whatsoever, be it patentee registration or ID card registration. If CCNL needs to computerize our data base, they can do it without asking patentees for extra money. Am even surprised that they do not have the data base of their registered patentees. So who is deceiving who? Chai!!! Nigeria needs God's divine intervention.

Be wise people! Say NO to public extortion.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2013
Yusuf Akure is a farbricator. He said the King lunched the issuiance of I.D in Mapo Ibadan. May I remind Yusuf that Comandclem have been collecting money from patentees for this I.D months before the King came to Ibadan. He only encouraged the patentees to participate in the excercise. Let me ask Yusuf this question.
-How many coporate body(s) has ever demanded payment from her stakeholders before giving them I.D?
- why is the issuing of I.D paramont to comandclem instead of devoting time and energy on the case with Mobil which has lingered for years?
- what happened to the receipts and patentees no given to all patentees as an evidence of geniue patentees, is that not enough to compute a data base pending the time supreme court decides on this case?
- In the case where is necessary that patentees gets I.D what happens to the passports summitted during registeration and all the money paid?
- Why would comandclem continue to device means of collecting more money from patentees if you are not sure of this case come out straight to the patentees.
My submission, I want to announce to all well meaning patentees to resist any attempt by anyone to exploit them by any disguise henceforth. Untill the tell us why they are fighting themselves and what the have done with the millions of naira collected thus far.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 3:58pm On Jul 29
TO WHOM IT MAT CONCERNED
Enough is enough of collecting money from innocent nigerians from YEAR 2000 without positive information. ID card or what. is that the next thing? everybody are tired.

John1982, the above is your comment and you are right to show your grievance. The ID card issue is your property it will also enable the company to have your data in the computer for network purpose. Comandclem can’t do anything without a legal authority, on 8th April, 2013 we were at the Supreme Court and the next date of hearing is yet to be given by the S.C. as soon as this is given everybody will be aware. Don’t be tired keep on praying having waited till this moment you can’t afford to be tired, it is not the fault of Comandclem it is because the Court is yet to give us date. I am also a patentee like you since 2007 with all members of my family as registered members waiting like you too. Quitters never win and winners never quit.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 11:07am On Jul 30
umehemeka: Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees. Patentees, I have discoverd that this I.D card thing is never the King's idea but just one of the dubious means employed by this so called manager to make whatever they can make from the patentees incase the supreme court case does not favour CCNL.
it is pertinent to note that not all who proclaim and chant the name CCNL are truely Just.I think well respected patentee need to bring this to the notice of the KING himself that some mischievous persons are trying to use the ID card stuff to sniff off hard working patentee...

Storjinta, firstly, I am never a staff of Comandclem but I am a patentee I don’t know if you are. What I know of the ID card issue is a collective matter (the King inclusive) it was not intended to dupe anybody but create the sense of belonging since it is the property of each patentee. Please try to drop the idea of pessimism, insinuation or dubiousness.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees.

Umehemeka, with your above statement, don’t you think it is an utter insanity to leave substance and begin to chase shadows? Having said that I am never a staff of Comandclem but an ordinary patentee who is optimistic of the altruism of the king I am therefore a tenacious supporter. Albeit in every 12 disciples there will always be a Judas Iscariot but I don’t believe the majority of the managers will be so insane to device the pernicious way of masterminding the issue of ID card for the sole aim of defrauding people. How much is the money when juxtaposed with what will accrue at the end of the day. I am a retiree from a corporate body and dismissal, retrenchment, disclaimer etc. is part of administrative activities which eventually, most of the times impart positively on the company to make it a going concern.
Let me also give you these pieces of advice that it is reasonable to try and find out the truth by involving those who are concerned in a feud otherwise you will sound unwise and partial or negatively sympathetic in your evaluation and judgment.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
Me, i've vowed never to put more 1naira in comandclem until our fate is known. Not after i've invested more than 200k in the past. What have they been doing with our money collected running into billions since yr 2000? I. d. card or not, in as much as i still have d registered receipts in my possession, i will need no i.d. card anymore. They can deduct the needed money for the i.d. card from my awaited treasuries, no problem!

The major questions which i sincerely need answers now are,
1) Already it's almost 2months now since d date mobil was supposed to file thier case elapsed and yet nothing happens, what has the court done to mobil abt this in terms of penalaty for the uncalled delay?

2) If mobil forever neglects filing thier case in response, is this how comandclem 'll forever wait with no option? Sincere answers will further broaden my fate in this fight.

I REMAIN FAITHFUL TO COMANDCLEM AS I CONTINUE TO PRAY THE LORD SHALL SURELY SEE US THROUGH IN VICTORY - AMEN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
who be dis foot soldier. Na u d juju man send come defend am abi. Wetin salami do wey other managers no dey do. Salami better pass ur master the juju man.

Ur juju master ajamu must to tell us where him for get money to build house. Abi make i give u d house address make u sample am urself. Him eye enter id card money and na so salami become bad person. Na so so bad bad talk ur juju man dey yawn about salami. Na juju him take talk to king to collect id card contract from him. Na juju him take talk the baba make dem sack salami.

Shey Ajamu no send juju go meet abuja manager? Abeg answr we question.

Shey ajamu no build house with our money?

Where dem for kip billions of naira patentee money?

How much dem dey spend on top lawyer?

E be like say ajamu dey give yusuf and him errand boys 1 million naira/per month. Abi na lie? That na why dem dey stay nairaland like say dem no get job.

Make pipo dey drop id card money make ajamu dey chop am for belle
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
ajamu ajamu ajamu how many times i call you. D blood of pipo wey u carry juju kill for comandclem go hunt you. U won bcom controller of everytin for comandclem. U no even value life. All u sabi na money. Money wey u no work for. God go fill ur mouth with dog sheet
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Regardless of the Politics allegedly surrounding the ID card production, As much as i know and also sure of, it was commissioned and launched by the King himself.

I urge all members to register and have theirs in good fate.

www.kenadvocacy..com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ARULOGUNola: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
Why don't let us believe in one "Latin Saying" that is Kay cera cera meaning WHAT WILL BE WILL BE ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by suneepet1: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
who is this Mr ajamu who has find much interest in generating revenues from the public and also want to run the comandclem company as well.i bow for you Ajamu the biggest thief.i wonder why i invest in comandclem since 2009 even though i no not that Mr Ajamu's father is a herbalist cos i can see some spiritual forces in action.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2013
[size=18pt]One of the alleged personnel in the anti-ccnl text messages reacted to the unsubstantiated allegation leveled against him on www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited in respond to questions forwarded by Mr. Samson Oluwatosin – a patentee from Ogun State. [/size]

[size=16pt]• Samson Oluwatosin D case hs nt settled in d supreme court yt dr are problms, am wondering wot we hapen after victory in d supreme court. Secondly are we going 2 continue waitn 4 mobil 2 reply without doing anything, kwning fully wel dt mobil employed dt as a delay tact...See More
Unlike • Reply • 2 • 21 hours ago via mobile • Edited

Samson Oluwatosin Pls I need answer 2 dos things I mentioned. Thanks
Unlike • 1 • 21 hours ago via mobile • Edited
[/size]

[size=16pt]Prince Ajamu My dear Mr Tosin, I appreciate you for your wisdom and understanding. I wish to reply to your questions so that other patentee could benefit from your questions.

1. There is no problem in Comandclem the way it is being painted because the so called problem was artificial and self made problems. Salami was dismissed because he told lies before Ibarapa police Station, Abeokuta,Ogun State,in order to prevent auditor from auditing his account in Ogun state office of Comandclem. Also, pastor Salami alleged that, the king will runaway immediately he receives our Royalties from Mobil. He alleged also that king is a reckless spender so patentee in Ogun state should not pay money to the company's account but rather pay directly to him "Pastor Salami" which he never gave to the king. Knowing fully well that auditing him will reveals the Truth, instead of repenting as a pastor, he resulted to blackmailing the company starting from the staff to the chairman which led to his i.e. Pastor Salami Dismissal as an employee.-Sir, if you are the Chairman of Comandclem, what will you do? Will you allow pastor salami to use the company to enrich himself without accountability? Will you allow pastor salami to destroy the company image and poison the mind of the patentee with lies and fear?

2. In the Supreme Court, we had fulfilled our part of legal write up, whether Mobil reply or not we are not bothered because they have the right to either reply or not. Rather, we are waiting patiently for the Supreme Court justices to be back from their holiday so that our case can be listed for hearing depending on the work load at the Supreme Court.

3. CCNL Program in Ogun state will soon be back. Please kindly understand that the program is Comandclem program and not pastor Salami's programme. Please note that anyone could be assigned to anchor the programme since Comandclem is not operating secretly.
Sir, there is no offense that cannot be pardonable except that is an offense that is against the Holy Spirit.
Instead of pastor salami repenting, he resulted into castigating and blackmailing the company(comandclem),comandclem elders in ogun state(rev shoyemi,Ayeni,baba soja),company staff in ogun state(Sunday-the new Ogun state manager, and Kehinde-CCNL DIRECTOR OF PERSONNEL),King's Personal Assistant/CCNL DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION-Prince AJAMU Sunday,and all Patentee of CCNL of which you are included with a promise that without him, pastor salami ,The PATENTEE AND COMANDCLEM will NOT COLLECT ANY ROYALTIES FROM MOBIL .
THAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND PASTOR SALAMI ACTION OF SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO MISINFORM,MISLEAD,MISGUIDE AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG PATENTEE FOR MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED TO BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE THAT WE HAVE STARTED FIGHTING OUR SELF.
I AM PLEADING WITH ALL PATENTEE ON FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY umehemeka, tenfour THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMIES AS PASTOR SALAMI HAS RESOLVED WITHIN HIMSELF TO WORK AGAINST US,WE THE PATENTEE ,COMANDCLEM AND THE INVENTOR-KING PROF.EMERITUS CLEMENT J.A.UWEMEDIMO TO THE INTEREST OF MOBIL BUT HE HAS FAILED AND HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED BECAUSE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER PREVAILS OVER LIES,DECEIT,BLACKMAIL.

Please kindly note that,On Nairaland,rilwanoba is Pastor salami.

PLEASE,YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON THIS NO...08051144043
ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE PASTOR SALAMI ACCUSSED IN THE BLACMAILED TEXT MESSAGE,YOU CAN CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND IN THE SPIRIT OF FEAR HEARING....Elder REV SHOYEMI-07034140784..Elder AYENI-08033662622,Elder baba soldier-08060480435....
New Ogun state manager,Sunday-08035506723......Kehinde-08033340069

YOURS,OBEDIENTLY,.........PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY
Unlike • 3 • 15 hours ago via mobile • Edited
[/size]

[size=18pt]www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2013
wich kin truth u wan make he prevail again? No be true say na you dey collect all money for company account? No be true say u dey use juju? No be true say you send juju go meet abuja manager? No be true say u use our money take build house? No be true say you use juju kill some pipo for company? No be true say you force id card contract from salami?
D guy just silent about all d things come dey yan rubbish. Open ur dirty mouth talk say na lie make i fill am with cat shit.
All of una wey dey talk. Me i no dey against case for cort. Na d pipo wey dey delay am i dey against. Na pipo like juju man ajamu i dey against. U talk say u like comandclem. Shey u no dey fight lawyer? U think say i no sabi. Una wan win case but una dey fight una lawyer. Wetin cos fight? because u don chop lawyer salary join. International thief thief. Theif wey dey sack theif make chance dey for you alone. U wan win case una second lawyer no get apointment letter. Ajamu no gree make king give am apointment letter because him no go see big money steal like b4.
I no sabi self say ur papa be herbalist. Na ur juju go kill you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2013
international theif theif self dey talk about acountability. Shey u dey acountable? No be jail u supose dey? Shey because king no allow u die for prison wen dem arrest you. Where u for see money take build house. Pipo dey sell house and car to invest, you dey take d money build your house. Theif. Go sell dat house make company see money run case.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
where Ajamu go. Him don hide abi cat don chop him tongue. If d guy inocent him for don talk. Na him make dem audit. Make him acount for all billions wey patentees don invest. Make una ask am whia all d id card money dey, make una ask am whia supreme court support dey. Him get ATM card for company acount, him be d signatory to d company acount. Ajamu ajamu ajamu if na lie i dey talk tell me make thunder fire ur mouth. And if u lie, i go post d address of house wey u carry our money build. Make una hold this theif accountable next time him errand boys con here com talk say company no get money to run case. Make him sell d house. International theif. Ur juju don dey fade.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hhhmmm! I'm speechless. But I've got this question that begs for an urgent answer. Where had ridwanoba been all through the struggle. Why is "she" just surfacing having so much insider information? Who's she? Before anyone says i was sent, let me tell u dat i havent paid 4 ID card and i also didnt pay the N2000 contribution they asked for prior to the ID issue. In as much as i dont support devising means to collect money from us day in day out, I cannot be carried away by someone coming out of no where. This "lady" was just registered on nairaland on 30th July, 2013!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Neksumma

u might be right u know.

there is more to it i belief u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.