Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213625 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EGUNSOLA14: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
God will surelly see us throuh the struggle in victory.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
oluwole adepoju: Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees.

Umehemeka, with your above statement, don’t you think it is an utter insanity to leave substance and begin to chase shadows? Having said that I am never a staff of Comandclem but an ordinary patentee who is optimistic of the altruism of the king I am therefore a tenacious supporter. Albeit in every 12 disciples there will always be a Judas Iscariot but I don’t believe the majority of the managers will be so insane to device the pernicious way of masterminding the issue of ID card for the sole aim of defrauding people. How much is the money when juxtaposed with what will accrue at the end of the day. I am a retiree from a corporate body and dismissal, retrenchment, disclaimer etc. is part of administrative activities which eventually, most of the times impart positively on the company to make it a going concern.
Let me also give you these pieces of advice that it is reasonable to try and find out the truth by involving those who are concerned in a feud otherwise you will sound unwise and partial or negatively sympathetic in your evaluation and judgment.
plz dont tell me ure not part of Cclem mgr cos this long explanation betrays your claim. since 2007 as a patenyee and ure comfortable to educate us this way? I see? when yusuf akure appeared on this thread the first time, he claimed he was nt part of commandclem family. now he is a state coordinator shocked
oluwole adepoju: Comandclem managers are busy fighting over who gets wooping I.D card contract instead of pursuing the case at the supreme court to the conclusive end. A talk with some of these managers shows they are not ready to wait for any royalty from Mobil as a matter of fact all they are after now is how much they make from patentees.

Umehemeka, with your above statement, don’t you think it is an utter insanity to leave substance and begin to chase shadows? Having said that I am never a staff of Comandclem but an ordinary patentee who is optimistic of the altruism of the king I am therefore a tenacious supporter. Albeit in every 12 disciples there will always be a Judas Iscariot but I don’t believe the majority of the managers will be so insane to device the pernicious way of masterminding the issue of ID card for the sole aim of defrauding people. How much is the money when juxtaposed with what will accrue at the end of the day. I am a retiree from a corporate body and dismissal, retrenchment, disclaimer etc. is part of administrative activities which eventually, most of the times impart positively on the company to make it a going concern.
Let me also give you these pieces of advice that it is reasonable to try and find out the truth by involving those who are concerned in a feud otherwise you will sound unwise and partial or negatively sympathetic in your evaluation and judgment.
plz dont tell me ure not part of Cclem mgr cos this long explanation betrays your claim. since 2007 as a patentee and ure comfortable to educate us this way? I see? when yusuf akure appeared on this thread the first time, he claimed he was nt part of commandclem family. now he is a state coordinator .I m convinced this yusuf has multiple account here posing as different persons. if im told yusuf=omokemesi I wont doubt it.my advice :no extra dime to be imposed on numerous already impoverished and helpless patentees.I've lost hope in this fight and ve moved on.this investment crippled me and my family and almost derailed my life .Cclem should face the fight and stop exploiting their teeming patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ajamu ajamu ajamu. U go explain give police dem whia u for see money take build house. The king self no go fit save you this time. Na to liberate patentees from juju man Ajamu i dey here for. Na to let pipo sabi say him dey kill pipo wey pass am for company with juju.
Wetin consign me with salami. Na u sabi problem wey u get with salami.

Ajamu ajamu ajamu jail dey invite u. I dey ready to post the address of house wey u carry our money build make everybody go look. U go yan police how much u dey steal for company when dem plaster ur face with heavy slaps.

Patentees if una won sabi d house address wey him carry our money build make u ask me for rilwanoba@yahoo.com, i go yan una the pipo wey him don kill with juju for comandclem. Ajamu, go renew your juju d tin don spoil
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2013
this rilwanoba...where have you been all along....if you want to say anything, say it here let the whole world read about it....what's d secrecy about?

I really don't understand what's going on with Comandclem anymore. which one should we believe?
As for me, I won't pay any dime again. If any id card is to be done, they can use our registration papers to do that instead of stylishly siphoning money from patentees.

Nobody should pay a dime again!

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
if to say dem dey use the money for better thing i for no vex. Dem dey fight on top id card contract after dem don chop registration money finish. I sure say dem no go give pipo the id card wey dem collect money for. Abi no be the money dem dey fight on top now. Make una think am o. How much dem dey take run case for court? We dey bribe judge? If we dey bribe judge dem why we never win case. Whia all the money enter? If u wan sabi whia d money go make u go look Ajamu belle. The theif dey deceive pipo, d small boy dey kill pipo wey pass am for company. If una hear say person die for comandclem again make una sabi say na Ajamu kill am. I go post d name of pipo wey him kill before wen time come. Make all of una sabi the kine leader una get. Ajamu ur juju go kill you soon.
International theif. If dem no audit this theif na him be say somthing dey wrong for comandclem. Na im be say company sabi wetin we no sabi about. because how dem don chop billions patentee money i no sabi. Dem fit sabi say dem no go win case o make dem dey rob pipo to hammer
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ajamu ajamu ajamu, whia ur erand boyz bin dey? U forget to pay dem salary? Why dem refuse to talk. Why u self no talk. No worry police go make u talk. U go tell police dem if na lie i dey talk. Evidence don dey police hand. Na sell we go sell that house to run case. Arm robber. International theif theif. 419. Wen police deal wit u put for jail i go post the house address and pipo wey you kill with juju. If u wan sabi, EFCC don get special plan for u. Ur belle go run down wen dem hammer u with heavy slap. Make u dey do d juju for jail

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by rilwanoba(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
we no go pay any money again till dem audit the Theif Ajamu. Make una audit am b4 police catch am. Make patentee sabi if na true him chop money abi na lie. If company no audit dis theif wey dey use juju control the king, e go get as he be. If una don audit salami, why una no go audit Theif Ajamu. No be dem two dey fight on top contract? Two fighting, una con beat one for anoda. We no dey invest again. We no dey pay for id card again until unaa audit the international theif. I sure say him be theif for highway before him join comandclem. If you be true patentee, u go join me dey halla am. Make company audit this theif. True patentee, make una shout am wella. Audit the theif ajamu! Audit the theif ajamu!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello patentees, but, RILWANOBA!!! who are you self? are pastor salamin or his boy? because, the time this thread was hot there was no 'rilwanoba' why that, after pastor salamin's dismisa, you now show up? anyway nothing concern me about that. COMANDCLEM! COMANDCLEM! ! COMANDCLEM! !! how many time have i called you? let me tell you, we (PATENTEES) are not READY to pay 1KOBO again, after trillions of #ira have entered your account from NGERIANS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHAT DID YOU USE THE MONEY YOU COLLECT FOR....... OK, YOU PAY LAWYERS'S BILL AND OTHER PETTY EXPENSES SO, MONEY DON FINISH, I BEG NO DECEIVE AGAIN, OK?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by john1982: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hello patentees, but, RILWANOBA!!! who are you self? are you pastor salamin or his boy? because, the time this thread was hot there was no 'rilwanoba' why that, after pastor salamin's dismisa, you now show up? anyway nothing concern me about that. COMANDCLEM! COMANDCLEM! ! COMANDCLEM! !! how many time have i called you? let me tell you, we (PATENTEES) are not READY to pay 1KOBO again, after trillions of #ira have entered your account from NGERIANS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, WHAT DID YOU USE THE MONEY YOU COLLECT FOR....... OK, YOU PAY LAWYERS'S BILL AND OTHER PETTY EXPENSES SO, MONEY DON FINISH, I BEG NO DECEIVE AGAIN, OK?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT (RP 13522) IS 14TH YEARS TODAY

On behalf of the entire Patentees of Comandclem Nigeria Limited across the globe, we wish to congratulate the first black inventor – King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh over the 14th years of legally recognizing his novelty invention called ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT QAD researched and invented for Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in 1980 but patented on 5th of August, 1999.
We wish you long life and good health so that you can benefit from the fruit of your labour. Once more, congratulation Baba.

Click

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ARULOGUNola: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] let be very careful about what we say concerning Comandclem , it is d king that dictates who and where to audit , all these unnecessary argument should not arise pls, pls and pls my co patentees . May God be with us.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
[size=18pt]CONTENT PAGES
(1) Introdcution………………………………………………………………………………… 1 - 3
(2) Why You Claimed Our Investment With
Comandclem Nigeria Limited Is Saved?............................................ 4 - 6
(3) Judicial Surgical Operation On The Verdict Delivered
By Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs …….…………….……… 7 - 9
(4) The Interpretation Of The Verdict Delivered
By Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs
On Statute Barred ……………………………………………………….…………………. 10 - 12
(5) Reasons Why Your Investment In Comandclem
Nigeria Limited Is Saved And Secured……………………………………. 13
(6) Reasons Why CCNL Patentees Should Not
Express Any Fear And Invest More……………………….………………….. 14
(7) The Principles Of Pleadings
Interpretation Of The Judgment………………………………..………………. 15 -16
(cool Evidence Of Continuous Infringement
On The Patent Right RP: 13522 By……………………………………………… 17- 20
(9) How Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang
Akaahs Erred In Law……………………………………………..………………………… 21 - 23
(10) Conclusion ……………………………………………………….…………………………. 24 -27
[/size]

Page (1 of 9) [size=18pt]Introduction[/size]

[size=16pt]Why are you telling us stories? [/size]

[size=16pt] Mr. Shamsideen Aremu, I am very happy to meet you Sir. I consider it paramount to clarify certain issues before you today. For your information, I am not a story-teller but An Illustrious National Marketing Manager of Comandclem Nigeria Limited from Number 4, Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State. I report the legitimate activities and objectives of Comandclem Nigeria Limited with the aid of international network called internet. When The Libration News Paper failed to publish for some logistic reasons, I single handedly publish The Patentees` Online News Papers, & The Inventor’s Magazine. I have a lot of those publications to my credit. I work for free without any salary. Get this fact clear today if you are not aware before. I came out to help CCNL Patentees updated on facts and figures about their investments.
I don’t deserve any form of insult. Ok?

Mr. Shamsideen Aremu for your information, I report the transformation of Nigerians most especially the CCNL Patentees from poverty to affluence, from joblessness to gainful employment, from worst health conditions to improved heath situation, from worst road network to improved road network system. I report facts and figures backed-up with verifiable documentary evidences. Hello, get it clear. This is a serious issue, not a joking matter. I stand out among hundreds of thousands on the internet. There was an occasion I personally spent over =N=9,500:00 to scan CCNL litigation documents on the internet in my genuine missions to expose the criminal acts committed by Mobil oil in Nigerian economy, and to regularly inform CCNL Patentees on the level of their investments in Comandclem Nigeria Limited . I repeat without any reservation to anybody, I don’t deserve any form of insult from anybody, including you. Ok?

In as much as I have been able to clarify this misrepresentation of my personality and mission statements, let me attend to your questions. Each time you ask me questions on face book – www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited, I always refer you to CCNL forums www.comandclemonline.com/forum & www.comandclem.org/forum. The reasons are that, I want a wider participation of viewers, and centralization of pools of information. Several cyber attacks by agents of Mobil Oil on those forums accounted for little challenges in terms of unsuccessful registration of patentees in the forums. We shall soon get over those cyber attacks challenges. With God, everything is possible.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (2 of 9)

[size=18pt] Why You Claimed Our Investment With
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Is Saved And You Are Not Taking Massive Action Against
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
In Order To Get The Royalties Fast From Them?
[/size]

[size=16pt] Mr. Shamsideen Aremu kindly allows me to sub-divide the above questions into two questions to enable me to crush them to powder - according to Justice Gladys K. Olotu of the Federal High Court, Uyo.

Question (1A)
Why you claimed our investment with Comandclem Nigeria Limited is saved?
Question (1B)
Why can’t Comandclem Nigeria Limited take massive actions against Mobil Producing Nigeria Limited in order to get the royalties fast from them?
[/size]

[size=16pt] Respond To Question (1A)

When I read through this question, I was very happy in the sense that the question gives me wide ranges of opportunities to demonstrate before you the cogent reasons why you should invest more and upgrade your investment in CCNL from a Patentee to a Noble, even a Knight, if possible. My vast Accountancy and Legal knowledge in the financial world most especially patent-rights investments exhibited ostensibly that no investor complains of financial crises when invested in company dealing in perfectly inelastic commodities. Your investment in patent-right is not only saved but also risk-free. In this type of investment, your money works for you. Yes! I mean it.

To show that your investment in CCNL is saved and secured, I need to employ some financial and legal terms to demonstrate my arguments before you. For the purpose of this write-up, I will limit my financial and legal terms to the investment sayings of Warren Buffett, and The Principles Of Pleadings & Doctrine Of Stare Decises with respect to the litigation between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria -SC./69/2011. Mr. Shamsideen Aremu, I sense that you are afraid of the possible outcomes of the pending litigation between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. It is axiomatic to affirm that – risk comes only from not knowing what you are doing. In Comandclem Nigeria Limited, we (The Management Team headed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh) knew what we have been doing in the past, what we are doing now, and what we shall do in the future. As a result of those, we bear no risk in all our dealings. Yes, I mean it. No shaking. With God, everything is not only possible but also achievable.
[/size]

[size=16pt] I will not fail to make references to the Judgment delivered by Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs in an honest bid to clarify hidden issues unknown to majorities of CCNL Patentees. In carrying out a judicial surgical operation on the verdicts delivered by Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs, I will show clearly parts of his rulings in favour of CCNL, and the other parts unfavourable to CCNL - now being contested in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. At the end of the day, I will demonstrate before you justifiable reasons why Mobil Oil will fail in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Yes, I mean it. CCNL will get the royalty because of the fact that parties are bound by their pleadings. You cannot eat your cake and have it back. In law, it is called The Principles Of Approbation & Reprobation. [/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (3 of 9) [size=18pt] Judicial Surgical Operation
On The Verdict Delivered By
Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs
[/size]

[size=16pt] (A) Part Of The Rulings Favourable To CCNL

(1) The Ownership Of The Patent Right RP: 13522.-Now Being Contested By Mobil Oil In Their Cross Appeal Filed In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria

Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs said and I quote

I wish to say straightaway that having applied for the patent and the patent certificate No. RP:13522 was issued (Ex. 2) Comandclem Nigeria Limited became the registered Patentee in the invention called Anti-Corrosive Special paint for QIT (Tran steel Blue, White Enamel Q.A.D.) with effect from 5/8/99.

(2) The Case of CCNL Is Not Contrary To Public Policy. - Now Being Contested By Mobil Oil In Their Cross Appeal Filed In The Supreme Court Of Nigeria.

I do not agree with the trial judge that an agreement to pay $2:00 per barrel of every petroleum product to plaintiffs would necessarily be against public policy.

(B) Parts Of The Rulings Unfavourable To CCNL- now being contested in The Supreme Court of Nigeria by CCNL

(1) The Case of CCNL Is Statute Barred Including Paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii)

-As at the time the Court of Appeal (Justice Chukwuma-Eneh) ruled that the claims in paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the Amended Statement of Claim were not affected by the limitation law, there was no consideration of the evidence to be adduced.
-As it turned out the purported infringement occurred in the early 1980s and since the action was commenced in 2000, it is statute barred even if they had proved their case as there is no evidence that the infringement has continued after the Patent for the invention was registered.
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (4 of 9)
[size=18pt] The Interpretation Of The Verdict Delivered By
Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs
On Statute Barred
[/size]

[size=16pt] (1) As at the time Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited was said to have infringed the invention of CCNL in 1980s, the said invention was not registered.

(2) The said invention belongs to nobody statutorily between 1980s and 4th of August, 1999 because it was not registered by CCNL during those periods. – Period Of Legal Disability

(3) Comandclem Nigeria Limited became the statutory inventor on 5th of August, 1999 when the invention was registered. – Period Of Legal Ability

(4) After the registration of this invention by CCNL on 5th of August, 1999, Court of Appeal claimed that CCNL failed to show evidence of continuous infringement of the invention by Mobil Oil. – Argument On Continuous Infringement.

(5) Court claimed that Mobil Oil infringed on the said invention in 1980s when it was not registered but a legal action was taken against Mobil Oil in the year 2000 by CCNL, as a result of this 19 years legal disability, the case of CCNL is statute barred.- Argument On Limitation Of Action.

(6) Because of the fact that the case of CCNL is statute barred- (commenced after 19 years as against 5 years according to Akwa-Ibom State Laws) royalty, compensations and damages should not be paid. – Argument On Statute Barred.

(7) As at the time Justice Chukwuma-Eneh ruled that the claims in paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the Amended Statement of Claim were not statute barred, there was no consideration of the evidence to be adduced.- Doctrine Of Stare Decises,
[/size]

[size=16pt] Mr. Shamsideen Aremu, please at this juncture, I need your maximum attentions with respect to the issues analyzed above. I can sense some signs of fears and tensions. This is because most of the legal terms demonstrated above may not be appreciated in reference to the legal battle between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria – SC./69/2011. Members of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard are not intimidated by the judicial pronouncements stated above because of the fact that- We Have Invested In An Idea That Can Be Illustrated With A Crayon. Let me illustrate with a crayon reasons why you should invest more & more, even upgrade your investments in Comandclem Nigeria Limited. [/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (5 of 9) [size=18pt] Reasons Why Your Investment In
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Is Saved And Secured
[/size]

[size=16pt] The Purpose Of An Appeal In The Supreme Court[/size]

[size=16pt] I need to re-emphasize that the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited headed by King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh has appealed the above verdict delivered by Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs in the Supreme Court of Nigeria with suit number SC/69/2011. CCNL filed an appeal in the Supreme Court of Nigeria to correct some fundamental errors in the verdicts of Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs of the Federal Court Of Appeal Calabar Judicial Division.

According to Honourable Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta – Justice Supreme Court, He said and I quote.

"An appeal is a resort to a superior Court to review the decision of an inferior court and find out whether on the facts placed before it, and applying the relevant and applicable law, the inferior court came to a right or wrong decision.

Per: NGWUTA, J.S.C.- Suit No: SC.125/2003
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (6 of 9) [size=18pt] Reasons Why CCNL Patentees
Should Not Express Any Fear
And
Invest More.
[/size]

[size=16pt] According to Warren Buffet, he said and I quote.

I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.

At this level of the case, potential or existing CCNL Patentees should be greedy to invest in the intellectual property of Comandclem Nigeria Limited – RP:13522. This is not only because of the facts that Investment In Knowledge Pays The Best Interest but also The Principles Of Pleadings, Doctrine Of Stare Decises, And Principles Of Ratio Decidendi are favourable to Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the suit number SC./69/2011.

It is apparent that the above principles of laws may not be appreciated in the sense that most of my readers lack basic legal knowledge in litigations in reference to the legal battle between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. As a result of above, I shall explain each of those legal terms in reference to suit number SC./69/2011. At the end of the day, you will agree with me that your investment in Comandclem Nigeria Limited is saved and secured; and you will have reasons to invest more.
[/size]

[size=18pt] The Principles Of Pleadings[/size]

[size=16pt] Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs said and I quote
-As it turned out the purported infringement occurred in the early 1980s and since the action was commenced in 2000, it is statute barred even if they had proved their case as there is no evidence that the infringement has continued after the Patent for the invention was registered.
Interpretation of the judgment
Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs held that Mobil Oil infringed the invention of the CCNL in 1980s, but CCNL should show evidence that after the registration of the invention on 5th of August, 1999, the infringement of the patented invention of King Uwemedimoh RP:13522 was continuous.
The Federal Court of Appeal, Calabar Judicial Division before Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs held that CCNL should show evidence of continuous infringement on the patented invention RP:13522 after registration before compensation, damages and royalties could be paid.

The above judicial pronouncement exhibited golden opportunities for potential and existing patentees to invest huge amount of capital into the intellectual property of Comandclem Nigeria Limited so as to reap bumper return on investment. Substantial proportion of your income should be tailored toward investment because your expenditure on investment has positive impacts on your level of financial success. According to Charles A. Jaffe, he said and I quote
[/size]

[size=16pt] It is not your salary that makes you rich.
It is your spending habit that makes you rich.
[/size]

[size=16pt] Here is an ample opportunity to turn =N=30,000:00 investment on intellectual property to =N=30,000:00 return on investment on monthly bases. Business opportunity comes but once in a life time. Grab this opportunity now before it is too late.

What is required from the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is evidence of continuous infringement of the patented invention of King Professor Uwemedimoh – RP: 13522 so as to be entitled to compensation, damages and most importantly, royalty. The ability of the CCNL Legal Counsels to demonstrate this evidence of continuous infringement amounts to MEGA-MONEY evaluated in terms of COMPENSATION, DAMAGES AND ROYALTIES. Yes, I mean it.
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Damn undecided This shindig still dey pay? Talk about milking a hustle for all it's worth.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (7 of 9) [size=18pt] Evidence Of Continuous Infringement
On The Patent Right RP: 13522 By
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
[/size]

[size=16pt] On 9th of May, 2007, Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited filed an Amended Statement Defense in respond to the Amended Statement of Claim filed by Comandclem Nigeria Limited on 20th of November, 2001.The Management of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited pleaded and admitted as follows
Paragraph 54 (ii)
At the date of filling of the patent application by the 1st plaintiff (King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh) in respect of the alleged paints/chemicals (Anti-Corrosive Special Paint), the defendants (Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) were already conducting an undertaking in Nigeria with respect to the efficacy of the paints that will suit the defendants` oil pipelines, and as a result of the said undertaking, they were already manufacturing the paints (Anti-Corrosive Special Paint) and/ or applying for the process for the manufacture of the paints. Therefore the defendants (Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) are entitled to continue to apply and use those paints/chemicals (Anti-Corrosive Special Paint) in law.
[/size]

[size=16pt] The above expressly pleaded and admitted act of continuous infringement of the patented invention of CCNL – PR: 13522 after the registration are evidences required to be exhibited before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria so as to be entitled to damages, compensation and royalties. As a result of the above undisputable and inerasable act of illegality confidently perpetrated by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, no existing or potential CCNL patentees should have any course to express fear over their investments because of the fact that both the court and parties are bound by their pleadings.

The case between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the Supreme Court of Nigeria only requires the Legal Counsels of CCNL to exhibit Paragraph 54 (ii) of Amended Statement Defense to the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in reference to pleaded and admitted claims of continuous infringement on the patented invention of King CJA Uwemedimoh so as to get royalty, damages and compensations. This admitted claim is enough to sustain CCNL victory in the Supreme Court of Nigeria as demonstrated by Honourable Justice Niki TobiJ.S.C in the Suit No: SC.384/2001. See below.
[/size]

[size=16pt] In The Supreme Court of Nigeria
On Friday, the 30th day of June, 2006
Suit No: SC.384/2001

BONIFACE ANYIKA &
COMPANY LAGOS NIGERIA LIMITED
VERSUS
KATSINA U. D. UZOR
[/size]

[size=16pt] “Pleadings are averments by the party which he claims to be the facts of the case. As far as the party is concerned, the facts pleaded have the content and the strength to give him judgment in the case. In the case of the plaintiff, the pleadings without more, can only give him judgment where the defendant admits the claim or relief.”
Per: Jutice Niki TobiJ.S.C. (P.12, Paras. A-B)
[/size]

[size=16pt] Base on the above authority, it is manifestly cleared that the Management of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited headed by Mark R. Ward must be bound by their pleadings in the sense that they have admitted the claims of CCNL. In law, whatever has been expressly admitted in the pleadings requires no further proof. Any admission made in pleadings binds a party making the admission and therefore the facts need no further proof.”
Per: Sowemimo, JSC. (Oke-Bola v. Molake (1975) 12 SC 61 at 62)

Mobil Oil is only buying time, they must pay CCNL royalty. With this and other weapons of laws yet to be illustrated, CCNL Patentees should have course to celebrate in advance.
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (8 of 9)
[size=18pt] How
Honourable Justice
Kumai Bayang Akaahs
Erred In Law
[/size]

[size=16pt] At this juncture, it is sensible to exhibit how Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs misunderstood the case- (No. CA/C/15/2009) before him by defending Mobil Oil on allegations Mobil Oil conspicuously pleaded and admitted in their Statement Of Defense. At no time, right from the inception of the case, the Management of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited headed by Mark R. Ward categorically denied the continuous infringement on the patented invention of CCNL after registration of the invention on 5th of August, 1999. Mobil Oil confidently pleaded and admitted that they were already manufacturing, and even entailed to continue to apply and use in law the patented invention of CCNL after registration on 5th of August, 1999 - Paragraph 54 (ii) of Amended Statement Defense dated on 9th of May, 2007. [/size]

[size=16pt] The questions are
(1) Does Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs has jurisdiction to defend Mobil Oil on allegation expressly pleaded and admitted by Mobil Oil?

(2) Why Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs was not bound by the pleadings (Paragraph 54 (ii)) of Mobil Oil on continuous infringement on the intellectual property of CCNL?

(3) Why Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs raised issues not in dispute between CCNL and Mobil Oil only to deny the first black inventor the legitimate royalty, compensation and damages?

(4) Why Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs raised issued not before the court only to deny the first black inventor the legitimate royalty, compensation and damages?

(5) Why Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs went outside the pleadings of the parties, and records of the courts in search of evidence only to deny the first black inventor the legitimate royalty, compensation and damages?
[/size]

[size=16pt] For the fact that Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs failed woefully to be bound by the pleadings of Mobil Oil and record of the courts, it is apparently cleared that Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs erred in law. In Nigerian Laws, courts are bound by the pleadings of the parties as demonstrated in the suit number (Suit No: SC.61/2009) delivered by MOHAMMED, J.S.C. [/size]

[size=16pt] In The Supreme Court of Nigeria
On Friday, the 25th day of January, 2013
Suit No: SC.61/2009

PRINCE ABUBAKAR AUDU
Versus
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
[/size]

[size=16pt] "The law is trite that an appellate Court cannot go outside the records of appeal in search of evidence favourable to any of the parties. Like pleadings which bind parties at the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court, as appellate Courts, are clearly bound by the records of appeal.
PER: MOHAMMED, J.S.C. (P.10)
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
Page (9 of 9)
[size=18pt] Conclusion [/size]

[size=16pt] In order to succeed in life, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. At the inception of this write-up, I affirmed that – “my vast Accountancy and Legal Knowledge in the financial world most especially patent-rights investments exhibited ostensibly that no investor complains of financial crises when invested in company dealing in perfectly inelastic commodities.” CCNL invention is associated with Petroleum Products, Liquefied Natural Gas, & Other Barrel Gases which are perfectly inelastic commodities in nature. Any sharp increase in the prices of those inevitable commodities has no impact on the level of consumption. As a result of this, the request for Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for the extraction of Petroleum Products, Liquefied Natural Gas, & Other Barrel Gases will be inexhaustible.

Base on the above facts and figures among other things, it is manifestly cleared that the investments of CCNL Patentees in the Intellectual Property – RP. 13522 is saved and secured because throughout the case, Mobil Oil admitted on continuous infringement on the patented invention of King Professor CJA Uwemedimoh. Mobil Oil categorically pleaded that they were even entitled in law to continue to apply and use Anti-Corrosive Special Paint in the extraction of Petroleum Products, Liquefied Natural Gas, & Other Barrel Gases. Why Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs cried more than the bereaved by defending Mobil Oil on allegations Mobil Oil never had the courage to deny? The Legal Team of CCNL is now in the Supreme Court of Nigeria to correct this judicial fallacy of Honourable Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs. Without any controversy, justice will be done to the case in the Supreme Court of Nigeria in realization of the fact that the purpose of appeal is to correct the errors in the verdicts of the lower courts.
[/size]

[size=18pt] Outstanding Questions[/size]

[size=16pt] (A) Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ from Abuja, Nigeria
When payment commences, will it be done through existing banks or through Comandclem Banks that are not even built yet?

(B) Shamsideen Aremu From Lagos, Nigeria
Question (1B)
Why can’t Comandclem Nigeria Limited take massive actions against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in order to get the royalties fast from them?
(2) How can we believe what you are telling us?

(3) Do you want us to die before you take action against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited?

Detailed answers shall be provided to the above outstanding questions in our subsequent publications. Thanks for your understanding.
[/size]

[size=16pt] NAME: Yusuf Nurudeen (B.Sc., AAT, ACA)
POSITION: CCNL National Marketing Manager
Office Address: CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248
EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
TWETTER NAME: www.twitter.com/COMANDLEM_NIG
FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES
CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS:
www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL FORUM: www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?
CCNL FORUM: www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
page 1 and 2

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:04am On Aug 06, 2013
page 3 to 6

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:54am On Aug 06, 2013
page 7 t0 10

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2013
page 11 to 14

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2013
page 15 to 18

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2013
page 19 to 22

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:05am On Aug 06, 2013
page 23 to 26

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2013
page 27 and advert

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2013

Prince Ajamu My dear Mr Tosin, I appreciate you for your wisdom and understanding. I wish to reply to your questions so that other patentee could benefit from your questions.

1. There is no problem in Comandclem the way it is being painted because the so called problem was artificial and self made problems. Salami was dismissed because he told lies before Ibarapa police Station, Abeokuta,Ogun State,in order to prevent auditor from auditing his account in Ogun state office of Comandclem. Also, pastor Salami alleged that, the king will runaway immediately he receives our Royalties from Mobil. He alleged also that king is a reckless spender so patentee in Ogun state should not pay money to the company's account but rather pay directly to him "Pastor Salami" which he never gave to the king. Knowing fully well that auditing him will reveals the Truth, instead of repenting as a pastor, he resulted to blackmailing the company starting from the staff to the chairman which led to his i.e. Pastor Salami Dismissal as an employee.-Sir, if you are the Chairman of Comandclem, what will you do? Will you allow pastor salami to use the company to enrich himself without accountability? Will you allow pastor salami to destroy the company image and poison the mind of the patentee with lies and fear?

2. In the Supreme Court, we had fulfilled our part of legal write up, whether Mobil reply or not we are not bothered because they have the right to either reply or not. Rather, we are waiting patiently for the Supreme Court justices to be back from their holiday so that our case can be listed for hearing depending on the work load at the Supreme Court.

3. CCNL Program in Ogun state will soon be back. Please kindly understand that the program is Comandclem program and not pastor Salami's programme. Please note that anyone could be assigned to anchor the programme since Comandclem is not operating secretly.
Sir, there is no offense that cannot be pardonable except that is an offense that is against the Holy Spirit.
Instead of pastor salami repenting, he resulted into castigating and blackmailing the company(comandclem),comandclem elders in ogun state(rev shoyemi,Ayeni,baba soja),company staff in ogun state(Sunday-the new Ogun state manager, and Kehinde-CCNL DIRECTOR OF PERSONNEL),King's Personal Assistant/CCNL DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION-Prince AJAMU Sunday,and all Patentee of CCNL of which you are included with a promise that without him, pastor salami ,The PATENTEE AND COMANDCLEM will NOT COLLECT ANY ROYALTIES FROM MOBIL .
THAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND PASTOR SALAMI ACTION OF SENDING TEXT MESSAGE TO MISINFORM,MISLEAD,MISGUIDE AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG PATENTEE FOR MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED TO BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE THAT WE HAVE STARTED FIGHTING OUR SELF.
I AM PLEADING WITH ALL PATENTEE ON FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND ESPECIALLY umehemeka, tenfour THAT WE SHOULD NOT BE IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMIES AS PASTOR SALAMI HAS RESOLVED WITHIN HIMSELF TO WORK AGAINST US,WE THE PATENTEE ,COMANDCLEM AND THE INVENTOR-KING PROF.EMERITUS CLEMENT J.A.UWEMEDIMO TO THE INTEREST OF MOBIL BUT HE HAS FAILED AND HE WILL NEVER SUCCEED BECAUSE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER PREVAILS OVER LIES,DECEIT,BLACKMAIL.

Please kindly note that,On Nairaland,rilwanoba is Pastor salami.

PLEASE,YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON THIS NO...08051144043
ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE PASTOR SALAMI ACCUSSED IN THE BLACMAILED TEXT MESSAGE,YOU CAN CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY FOR YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND IN THE SPIRIT OF FEAR HEARING....Elder REV SHOYEMI-07034140784..Elder AYENI-08033662622,Elder baba soldier-08060480435....
New Ogun state manager,Sunday-08035506723......Kehinde-08033340069

YOURS,OBEDIENTLY,.........PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY
Unlike • 3 • 15 hours ago via mobile • Edited

www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2013
we are all watching !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2013
yusuf akure ur flooding this thread with old info cannot help anybody. tell us when we are gathering for Cclem audit report. how much has the company collected from patentees, how much ve u spent for what and how much is our book nd bank balance? we patentees are now part of Cclem. we deserve to know nd its our right.stop diverting our attention to frivolities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.