Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (213429 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ola30(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
UP COMANDCLEM......CLASH OF THE TITANS..AJAMU VS SALAMI,SOLDIER GO SOLDIER COME...
WELL,COMANDCLEM HAS COME TO STAY AND TO LIBERATE,LETS ALL THE PATENTEE BE PRAYERFUL,GOD IS ON OUR SIDE.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.THE BIBLE SAYS: WHAT PROFIT A MAN,IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND
LOOSE HIS SOUL.COMANDCLEM LEADERS........I RESERVED MY COMMENT.
LONG LIVE COMANDCLEM
LONG LIVE THE KING

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
Una well done oooo. Who is that yeye person saying that mobil told saibuhari not to talk any more? Mind yourself well well abeg. Why would he keep talking when you guys are gradually exposing yourselves? For years you took money from people claiming you are using it to fight a battle knowing fully well that your efforts will yield nothing and now you are the ones telling the world how you looted the treasury. I pity the mugus who gave you guys their money to spend without hindrance. What type of shareholders are these that have never received any annual accounts? Even if you own only one share worth one kobo you get an annual report but mugus dropped millions and no one is telling them from year to year how the money is being spent. Now your offices are closing in several cities and from all indications your money has been shared and spent courtesy of Saint Uwemedimoh and company. Don’t let your kids hear what you did they will lose respect for you. Why is Salami crying? He joined to deceive people for years and is only remembering to cry foul now. Time will tell and the time is almost here. Thank your stars we saved you from further throwing more money away. Saibuhari will answer that third eleven ajamu in due time.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Femolacaster(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
missuzoma: Una well done oooo. Who is that yeye person saying that mobil told saibuhari not to talk any more? Mind yourself well well abeg. Why would he keep talking when you guys are gradually exposing yourselves? For years you took money from people claiming you are using it to fight a battle knowing fully well that your efforts will yield nothing and now you are the ones telling the world how you looted the treasury. I pity the mugus who gave you guys their money to spend without hindrance. What type of shareholders are these that have never received any annual accounts? Even if you own only one share worth one kobo you get an annual report but mugus dropped millions and no one is telling them from year to year how the money is being spent. Now your offices are closing in several cities and from all indications your money has been shared and spent courtesy of Saint Uwemedimoh and company. Don’t let your kids hear what you did they will lose respect for you. Why is Salami crying? He joined to deceive people for years and is only remembering to cry foul now. Time will tell and the time is almost here. Thank your stars we saved you from further throwing more money away. Saibuhari will answer that third eleven ajamu in due time.
Welcome back from leave. Pls when will saibuari, arena resume?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Foolishness is a virus. Dear patentee, pls move far away from them.
I can clearly remember those days. They bet there life by saying my Dear company (COMANDCLEM) is not in supreme court ! But now un ko ? Dey don chop their vomited words. God punish their deceptive mouth.
God bless comandclem
God bless The king
God bless Patentee
God bless Nigeria
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2013
I will find time to quote all there deceptive words. All the post they have posted against the date of hearing at supreme court of Nigeria. All there lies and there brags. She wouldn't have posted here if she could remember all her deceptive words. But, I will help her to abase her self the more if she come back here to talk wetin they no put her mouth.
Comandclem !!!!!!!!!!!
Prosperity and Peace for ever.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bambam124: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
well, there is absolutely nothing new in this world anymore.there are some people working for the future of threre children and other for their daily means but not for the future of there children. Which do u belong? I am a patentee from osun state and I av been following this trend for the past 4years without making coment but time has come nw. I want to ask Missuzoma,Saibuari and co questions and u can aswer me convincely I will tear my receipt and hence-forth forget about comandclem (1) Is comandclem a scam as u claim? (2) can an eminent personality like Late Pa ANTHONY ENAHORO who was among those that faught for Nigeria's independence support a scam? Because he was a strong supporter of comandclem in the court of law b4 he died (3) why ddi u say that there was no comandclem case in the court but 2ay there is court case? NEED answer pls.IF U CANNOT GIV ANS U SHUT UR MOUTH UP IN THIS TREND OK Comandclem patentees; I dey salute all of una WITH STRONG BELIEV I DEY TELL U COMANDCLEM NEVA A SCAM
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Bambam, nice question. They never born them well to answer that simple but complex question. Saibrown and missuzoma can not and will never answer this question. Let them come out and answer it. Thank God records is alive to expose their yansh. They vow with there life that comandclem is not in supreme court. You shall see that they will pare the supreme court question.
They post out of there empty brain. They forget time do tell. I don't blame them, they are.... Na Uzoma they make me laugh, becus she fail to see clearly that saibrown knows the truth. Saibrown is just using her dull brain for silly job.
Banjo24
God bless patentee abound.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
I was among those who went for Comandclem victory RALLY in 2010 after the judgment of Appeal Court. I followed the train all along various streets in Calabar, Cross River state hoping that my money had already hit the bank account. This is Aug. 2013 and yet, i never touch 1kobo. Abeg whatever is needed to be done shld be done properly, efficiently and speedily cos i cant wait no more over this same course. Am getting impatient!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bambam124: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
there is no organisation in the world that does not have internal rancor or problem which would be solved only by the organization but not by some unscripulous and misleading elements to put mouth. Therefore, let comandclem management team headed by the KING himself take the approprait action in due cause to resolve the rancor.Up comanclem!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Misszuma and her cohorts are having their time now but sooner than later, they will keep their mouths shut forever. This case is clear for all to see and understand what is going on. My question to her is why is it taking Mike Ozekhome and Mobil eternity to file a response at the Supreme Court? It is practical that if somebody has a genuine case, he will NEVER delay his case. Mobil is afraid to respond and they resorted to delay tactics. The game is up for Mobil.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2013
I still would like to believe that mobil is not too big for our apex court to handle.it is worrysome dat our dear supreme court of Nigeria is not putting any statement forward to as why Mobil is refusing to file responds as stipulated by law.Abi na Mobil dey feed Supreme court judges?If dis question is True,time will tell.Remember d whole world is intrested.God bless comandclem.Amen
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2013
JUSTINO76: Comandclem is real. I want to urge all patentees to be steadfast and prayerful and never be discouraged by the activities of family members who all of a sudden decided to go the way of Judas. King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem shall be vindicated at the end of the day. Let‘s join hands and fight the common enemy Mobil and all their antics. Remember that injury to one is injury to all. Let‘s be patient and wait for the Apex Court to resume from their annual vacation so that the next date will be known. From the distance we have gone, we have covered more than 80% and the remaining percentage can be covered in no distant time. To lose faith now will amount to “shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted“ .Patentees, rejoice for your day of vindication in identifying with King CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem is fast approaching. Congratulations!
RedBenson: I was among those who went for Comandclem victory RALLY in 2010 after the judgment of Appeal Court. I followed the train all along various streets in Calabar, Cross River state hoping that my money had already hit the bank account. This is Aug. 2013 and yet, i never touch 1kobo. Abeg whatever is needed to be done shld be done properly, efficiently and speedily cos i cant wait no more over this same course. Am getting impatient!
We cld make tins happen for comandclem if all well meaning patentee cld come together and start a new era of mass media,by reporting d injustic of Mobil and d Court pepatrated towards comandclem to all agencies responsible for human right abuses both locally and internatoinally.Lets also mobilize ourself to d office of d National judicial council, Nigeria Bar Association, National Assembly and others.May God see us tru.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:09am On Aug 21, 2013
[size=18pt]THE ICT DEPARTMENT
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED
Starts the Mass Production Of
MULTI-PURPOSE ID CARD
[/size]

[size=16pt]This is to inform the entire CCNL Patentees across the globe and the ardent supporters of The Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Comandclem UK Limited- KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO that The Information, Communication & Technology (ICT) Department has started mass production of MULTI-PURPOSE ID CARD in realization of the indispensable needs to Computerize The Patentees’ Database to facilitate easy identification of increasing numbers of Patent-Right investors in the intellectual property of CCNL – RP:13522 .
One of the members of Anti-Corrosive Vanguards interviewed KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO on issues relating to MULTI-PURPOSE ID CARD.
[/size]

[size=18pt]ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS[/size]
[size=16pt]What are the purposes of MULTI-PURPOSE ID CARD to CCNL Patentees? [/size]

[size=18pt]KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO[/size]
[size=16pt]I am a Scientist. Also, the True & Statutory Inventor Of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD – RP :13522. We have more than one Mary, Ojo, Michael, Johnson, Suleiman and Amarachy among the names of CCNL Patentees in my SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME. The only means to identify patentees with identical names is through Numbering System. [/size] [size=18pt] In Comanclem Nigeria Limited, the only means to identify a Patentee is through A Social Security Scheme Number – SSSN. [/size] [size=16pt]I advise my patentees to participate in the registration of MULTI-PURPOSE ID CARD.
To be continued ………………..
[/size]

[size=16pt]NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN ( B.Sc. AAT, ACA)
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager
Office Address: CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota, Lagos State.
Mobil Number: +2347032522248
Position: ONDO STATE MANAGER
Office Address: No. 32, Oba-Adeside Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S. O. Area,
Akure.
EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
TWETTER NAME: www.twitter.com/COMANDLEM_NIG
FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES
CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL FORUM:http://www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32
[/size]

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2013
page

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:14pm On Aug 17
Una well done oooo. Who is that yeye person saying that mobil told saibuhari not to talk any more? Mind yourself well well abeg. Why would he keep talking when you guys are gradually exposing yourselves? For years you took money from people claiming you are using it to fight a battle knowing fully well that your efforts will yield nothing and now you are the ones telling the world how you looted the treasury. I pity the mugus who gave you guys their money to spend without hindrance. What type of shareholders are these that have never received any annual accounts? Even if you own only one share worth one kobo you get an annual report but mugus dropped millions and no one is telling them from year to year how the money is being spent. Now your offices are closing in several cities and from all indications your money has been shared and spent courtesy of Saint Uwemedimoh and company. Don’t let your kids hear what you did they will lose respect for you. Why is Salami crying? He joined to deceive people for years and is only remembering to cry foul now. Time will tell and the time is almost here. Thank your stars we saved you from further throwing more money away. Saibuhari will answer that third eleven ajamu in due time.

Myopic thought is a prolific mother of a parochial utterance with an aftermath in a pessimistic cocoon. This victim is in similitude of an unfortunate physically challenged in the arena of the sight who feels darkness regardless of the brightness and the intensity of the surrounding lights. He never feels the sound of merriment despite the gathering of all the world musicians with their permeating instruments and songs of victory loud enough to almost wake a dead man, being a victim of a battered inner temple of his ears he is alien to the percolating soothing sound of optimism. Some are unfortunate tenacious attaché of gloom alive to obscurity and cold dead to the dictate of life. Evil spreads like fire in the dry season and a wise man will always create a gulf for himself from being contaminated by this contagious trait. While God made all for the orchestration of good many have, by choice foolhardily pitched their tents with Satan as his evil agents. Silence is golden and makes a noble out of a man than gabbing.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2013
It's my pleasure to at last be a member on this forum. And I appriciate the individual +ve and hope stirring posts, thanks. But one area i need explaination is on that submission by Prince Ajamu in of his recent posts where he said 'CCNL has fulfiled her legal obligatn in S.C. , we are not bordered whether Mobil replied or not. For she has choice to reply or not'. I doubt this, that hearing date could be fixed without Mobil files a reply because we will rember frm on set that ccnl commenced the case with mobil 2001 and nothing happened in the law court until mobil had filed her response 2007, seven years later. Pls lawyers in the house should comment on this to acertain how soonest the next hearing date? Long live ccnl and all patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by storjinta: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Myopic thought is a prolific mother of a parochial utterance with an aftermath in a pessimistic cocoon. This victim is in similitude of an unfortunate physically challenged in the arena of the sight who feels darkness regardless of the brightness and the intensity of the surrounding lights. He never feels the sound of merriment despite the gathering of all the world musicians with their permeating instruments and songs of victory loud enough to almost wake a dead man, being a victim of a battered inner temple of his ears he is alien to the percolating soothing sound of optimism. Some are unfortunate tenacious attaché of gloom alive to obscurity and cold dead to the dictate of life. Evil spreads like fire in the dry season and a wise man will always create a gulf for himself from being contaminated by this contagious trait. While God made all for the orchestration of good many have, by choice foolhardily pitched their tents with Satan as his evil agents. Silence is golden and makes a noble out of a man than gabbing.
[/quote]i m so so in love of ur write up,it makes me stand up tall to tell d world that i m a great patroitic and hard fighting patentee.Mobil must bow down to d yerning of all true patentee.The court do nt ve any choice to deny us our right dis time.God bless CCNL.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
neksummi: Could this be Mobil's Mike?

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/breaking-news-renowned-lawyer-mike-ozekhome-san-kidnapped-in-edo

I beg let me know.
yes thats true, the kidnappers killed 4 policemen during the abduction. Ozokhome is kidnapped.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Fire-axe:
It's my pleasure to at last be a member on this forum. And I appriciate the individual +ve and hope stirring posts, thanks. But one area i need explaination is on that submission by Prince Ajamu in of his recent posts where he said 'CCNL has fulfiled her legal obligatn in S.C. , we are not bordered whether Mobil replied or not. For she has choice to reply or not'. I doubt this, that hearing date could be fixed without Mobil files a reply because we will rember frm on set that ccnl commenced the case with mobil 2001 and nothing happened in the law court until mobil had filed her response 2007, seven years later. Pls lawyers in the house should comment on this to acertain how soonest the next hearing date? Long live ccnl and all patentees.

Thanks mr fire-axe.i appreciate your deep knowledge of the case between Comandclem Nig Ltd and Mobil.
Sir, for more understanding,Comandclem amended and filed their statement of claims on 20th Nov.2001 while Mobil amended and filed their statement of defence on may 9th,2007.
The issue is that Mobil took Comandclem to Supreme Court praying the Supreme Court to declare Mobil as the owner of the invention of anti corrosive special paint for Q.I.T.
And that the court should declare that our claim is against public policy.
Comandclem reply to the above two issues.
Mobil is expected to respond on point of law to Comandclem reply but up till date they have not done so.
The time giving by the rules and practice of the Supreme Court has long elapsed.
Silence of Mobil means they are satisfied with what they have written so far.
It is now left for the supreme court to perform their duty by giving us a hearing date depending on their work load.
Sir,let us be patience as God is on our side.
God Bless us all.Amen.
Yours,
AJAMU Sunday
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Prince, thanks for your response. I am now more clearer than before. This i know, 'though the righteous(CCNL) be judged,he will not be condemned'. Up CCNL IJN.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by papaajasco(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Fire-axe:
Prince, thanks for your response. I am now more clearer than before. This i know, 'though the righteous(CCNL) be judged,he will not be condemned'. Up CCNL IJN.

THANK GOD,SIR.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2013

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JUSTINO76: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Great Comandclem Patentees. Here is good news for all of us. In July 2013, a Nigerian Acting Chief Judge in far away Gambia Justice Joseph Wowo was sacked for asking for a bribe of 500,000 Dalasi (N2.3million) from a citizen of the Netherlands in a land dispute involving him and a Gambian. He was caught on camera while making such demands and was subsequently sacked. This gives all patentees hope that the likes of Injustice Gladys K Olotu of the Federal High Court can never go unpunished for always overriding the Apex Court thereby perverting justice. No matter how much Mobil has to throw around to buy justice, I want to assure them that the Justices of the Supreme Court are not gullible to descend so low to be entrapped by Mobil overtures. Justice Joseph Wowo will forever wished that he was not caught by the Netherlander‘s web and is on record that he dragged the image of NIGERIA to disrepute. Presently, he is being investigated by the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and I am convinced that the National Judicial Council will do the same. As a person, I believe in New Nigeria based on transformation agenda of the President. No matter what Mobil and its cohorts Eyimofe Atake,Mike Ozekhome, Uko Udom etc do, they can NEVER extinguish the light God has kindled in Prof. CJA Uwemedimoh and Comandclem. No matter how fast or crooked one runs, he can never escape from his shadow. The earlier Mobil responds, the better for it. I pity Ozekhome and co who can turn blind eyes to the truth because Mobil are picking their bills. It has gone down in history that Nigerians in the name of defence counsels are the one fighting in collaboration with Mobil to deny the World Acclaimed Inventor of Anti Corrosive Paint his accrued royalties and damages but they shall surely pay to the last kobo. No escape route. They are only postponing the doom‘s day but it must surely come no matter their delay. No matter the sorrows of the night, joy comes in the morning. Comandclem...Prosperity and Wealth for ever.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Picture of justice joseph wowo

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oluwoleadepoju: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2013
Some trust in chariots and some in horses but we will remember in the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7
We are in the generation when people are flippant with the issue of trust in God, the more reason why a host of our generation believes in artificial defense and safety. When king Nebuchadnezzar was power drunk he made destructive statement that provoke God to declare His supremacy, by the time he was sent to peer with the animals and his sumptuous meals changed to that of animals he came to his senses and acknowledge the God of heaven as supreme after seven years of shameful treatment.
Pharaoh was not left out as a scapegoat after being giving opportunities to drop his pride and allow God’s people to go, he was boasting by saying who is that God that will deliver Israel from his hand? But the day of the Lord came when He told Pharaoh I am that I am who can deliver and I have come to deliver my people and on that day Israel was brought out while their enemies were permanently stopped.
Sennacherib was another wicked king who was shown divine supremacy when he was talking proudly and threatening the elects of God. When God arose he allowed him to die in the hands of his sons.
Herod equally demonstrated this kind of arrogance and was eaten alive of worms. THOSE WHO GOD CANNOT PUNISH HE HAS NOT CREATED.

In our contemporary world we have myriad of them who are victims of their own wickedness. Many of them who trust in their money, influence, connection, power and assume they will see them through are being shown divine supremacy. It is a pity these people do not learn from history and that is why they end up as history.
The blind is hearing, the deaf is seeing, even the mad man on the street is aware that God is doing something that is making everybody to believe He is on the side of some people, especially those who are being cheated and robbed of their rights.
Anyone who doubts Uwemedimo as God’s special favorite or Comandclem Patentees as God’s beloved is dead why he lives. If God be for us who can be against us?
I believe the fear of most Patentees is now allayed, their faith is now rekindled and their expectation is strongly enhanced that their day of shout of joy is around the corner with the obvious handwriting on the wall.
Your mockers will soon hide their face in shame for those who laugh last laugh best. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Congratulations too! Nice write up...DGC
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Fireaxe: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
@oluwole... : Exactly, ur comment is justified. Leave them,"Their public shame just started because it has been earlier propheticaly declared that 2013 is a year that": 'ANTELOPE WILL PURSUE THE HUNTER AND HIS GUN'. The word of God can not be broken. So I dey look ooo...! Up CCNL.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
oluwole adepoju: Some trust in chariots and some in horses but we will remember in the name of the LORD our God. Psalm 20:7
We are in the generation when people are flippant with the issue of trust in God, the more reason why a host of our generation believes in artificial defense and safety. When king Nebuchadnezzar was power drunk he made destructive statement that provoke God to declare His supremacy, by the time he was sent to peer with the animals and his sumptuous meals changed to that of animals he came to his senses and acknowledge the God of heaven as supreme after seven years of shameful treatment.
Pharaoh was not left out as a scapegoat after being giving opportunities to drop his pride and allow God’s people to go, he was boasting by saying who is that God that will deliver Israel from his hand? But the day of the Lord came when He told Pharaoh I am that I am who can deliver and I have come to deliver my people and on that day Israel was brought out while their enemies were permanently stopped.
Sennacherib was another wicked king who was shown divine supremacy when he was talking proudly and threatening the elects of God. When God arose he allowed him to die in the hands of his sons.
Herod equally demonstrated this kind of arrogance and was eaten alive of worms. THOSE WHO GOD CANNOT PUNISH HE HAS NOT CREATED.

In our contemporary world we have myriad of them who are victims of their own wickedness. Many of them who trust in their money, influence, connection, power and assume they will see them through are being shown divine supremacy. It is a pity these people do not learn from history and that is why they end up as history.
The blind is hearing, the deaf is seeing, even the mad man on the street is aware that God is doing something that is making everybody to believe He is on the side of some people, especially those who are being cheated and robbed of their rights.
Anyone who doubts Uwemedimo as God’s special favorite or Comandclem Patentees as God’s beloved is dead why he lives. If God be for us who can be against us?
I believe the fear of most Patentees is now allayed, their faith is now rekindled and their expectation is strongly enhanced that their day of shout of joy is around the corner with the obvious handwriting on the wall.
Your mockers will soon hide their face in shame for those who laugh last laugh best. CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

He that dwellet in the secret place of most shall abide under the shawdo of almighty. CCNL is already established by God and no amount of hankyPanky that will prevent that. CCNL 4 REAL!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Introduction…………………………………………………… Page 1

Analyses Of The Question……………………………Page 2

Solution To The Question……………………………..Page 3

(1) The Establishment Of
The Proposed CCNL Banks……………………………..Page 4
(2) The Payment Of CCNl
Patentees’ Dividends On Investments………….Page 5

Conclusion…………………………………………………………..Page 6
[/size]

[size=18pt]PAGE 1 OF 6
INTRODUCTION
[/size]

[size=16pt] Good day Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ. I am happy to meet you. I am very sorry for my inability to attend to your question as early as possible. I would have attended to the question before now. In actual fact, the relocation of my office from Zonal Headquarter Office to Akure Office was attributable to the unexpected delay. On behalf of the entire Members of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard, kindly accept my apology traceable to an unexpected delay to react to your question. Thanks Ma.
When I read through your question, I was very happy not only because of the fact that the question was sensible but also a female Patentee was courageous enough to put forward a question to the Marketing Manager in Comandclem Nigeria Limited. I appreciate this immeasurably in the sense that you prefer to hear directly from the Management as against from The Rumour Mongers denting the corporate image of Comandclem Nigeria Limited. When I looked through your profile pictures on facebook, I was able to sense some signs of courage, prosperity, and even commitment in your pictures demo. Greetings to your parent and oga(s) in that regard. Please, keep it up.
[/size]

PAGE 2 OF 6
[size=18pt]ANALYSES OF THE QUESTION[/size]

[size=16pt] (A) Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ from Abuja, Nigeria

When payment commences, will it be done through existing banks or through Comandclem Banks that are not even built yet?
[/size]

PAGE 3 OF 6

[size=18pt]SOLUTION TO THE QUESTION[/size]
[size=16pt] A careful glance at the above question denotes that Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ has on several occasions read through all the good programs and promises of Comandclem Nigeria Limited to alleviate the high level of poverty in Nigeria in flyer published on the internet. Furthermore, Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ believes in The Corporate Mission Objectives Of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in terms of the realization of the outstanding royalties accruable from the invention of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint traceable to Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. In actual fact, without any controversy, Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ is a patriotic CCNL Patentee and an ardent supporter of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in the struggle to make Nigeria a better place to live for all irrespective of tribe, religion, ethnicity, culture, and geo-political zone.
The only issue that requires an in-depth clarification is whether CCNL on realization of the royalty from Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited will pay Patentees their dividends on investments through any of the already Established Commercial Bank In Nigeria or The Proposed Ccnl Bank (yet to be established). This is a very sensible question in the sense that it stimulates the Management Team of Comandclem Nigeria Limited headed by KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMOH to show commitment in the discharge of their future corporate promises to all The Esteemed Patentees.
For the purpose of clarity, two distinct issues emanated from the above sensible question that requires an immediate corporate respond. The following are the issues.
(1) The Establishment Of The Proposed CCNL Banks
(2) The Payment Of CCNl Patentees’ Dividends On Investments.
For the purpose of this write-up, I will endeavour to expatiate the above sensitive issues clearly before I address the question asked by Miss Memshima Winifred Nambativ .
[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGE 4 OF 6

[size=18pt] (1) THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE PROPOSED CCNL BANKS[/size]
[size=16pt] The Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Comandclem UK Limited- King Professor CJA Uwemedimo is a patriotic Nigerian who is committed to do anything legally to uplift the standard of livings of Nigerians. King Professor CJA Uwemedimo promised to setup CCNL BANK in Nigeria to create employment opportunities for the teaming CCNL Patentees. This promise is accomplishable in view of the royalties expected to be realized from Mobile Producing Nigeria Unlimited.
The amount to be settled by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited with reference to Friday report 22nd October, 1999 calculated at production of 3,244,000 barrel per day @$10:00/barrel between 5th of August, 1999 and 30th of April, 2012 is $150,943,320,000. This amount is more than sufficient to set-up the Proposed CCNL Bank. King Professor CJA Uwemedimo has exhibited enough commitment to expend this huge amount of money to develop the economy of Nigeria through the establishment of the proposed CCNL BANK.
[/size]

PAGE 5 OF 6

[size=18pt] (2) THE PAYMENT OF CCNL PATENTEES’ DIVIDENDS ON INVESTMENTS[/size]
[size=16pt] The Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Comandclem UK Limited- King Professor CJA Uwemedimo promised to pay all patentees royalties/dividends on their investments immediately the proposed royalties are realized from the Management of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. King Professor CJA Uwemedimo will surely fulfill his promises in realization of the fact that” THE KING never tells lies.” [/size]

[size=18pt] When Payment Commences, Will It Be Done Through Existing Banks Or Through Comandclem Banks That Are Not Even Built Yet? [/size]

[size=16pt] The prayer of everybody is that when the payment of dividends/royalties commences, we shall be alive to reap the fruit on our labour. The question whether CCNL Patentees will be paid by a particular Commercial Bank in Nigeria or the Proposed CCNL Bank needs an urgent clarification. This is important because it will clear the air on rumours being circulated around by enemies of progress.
It is categorical to affirm that the establishment of the Proposed CCNL Bank is mutually exclusive with the payment of dividends/royalties to CCNL Patentees. The establishment of the Proposed CCNL Bank is a CCNL future Project which is not a basis for the payment of dividends/royalties to Patentees. The setting up of the Proposed CCNL BANK is a future project which is not a pre-condition for the payment of dividends/royalties to CCNL Patentees. The payment of royalties/dividends to CCNL Patentees through a particular Commercial Bank in Nigeria is a decision to be made by King Professor CJA Uwemedimo.
[/size]

PAGE 6 OF 6
[size=18pt] CONCLUSION[/size]

[size=16pt] The prayers of all the CCNL Patentees across the globe are to reap the fruits of their investments immediately the royalties are realized from Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited. The Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Comandclem UK Limited- King Professor CJA Uwemedimo has a future plan to establish CCNL BANK from the mega money expected to flow from the INVENTION OF ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR QIT QAD – RP:13522. The establishment of the Proposed CCNL BANK is not a pre-condition for the payment of royalties/dividends to CCNL Patentees. The payment of royalties/dividends to CCNL Patentees through a particular Commercial Bank In Nigeria is a decision to be made by The Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Comandclem UK Limited- King Professor CJA Uwemedimo. Thanks. [/size]

[size=18pt] OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS[/size]
[size=16pt] (B) Shamsideen Aremu From Lagos, Nigeria
Question (1B)
Why can’t Comandclem Nigeria Limited take massive actions against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in order to get the royalties fast from them?
(2) How can we believe what you are telling us?

(3) Do you want us to die before you take action against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited?

Detailed answers shall be provided to the above outstanding questions in our subsequent publications. Thanks for your understanding.
[/size]

[size=16pt] NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT, ACA)
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager
Office Address: CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota, Lagos State.
Mobil Number: +2347032522248
Position: CCNL Ondo State Manager
Office Address:
EMAIL ADDRESS: thepatenteesonlinenewspaper@yahoo.com
TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES
FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES
CCNL CORPORATE FACEBOOK ADDRESS: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL CORPORATE WEBSITE: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL FORUM:http://www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?
www.comandclem.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.32
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (78) (Reply)

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.