Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25691 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2012
wizecoder:

I prefer to teach how to fish rather than keep giving you fish, i will start a free mql coding class soon on this forum, www.forexlodge.com, although its still under beta testing the site allows mq4 file uploads,
so we hope to make alot of people mql guru grin, your EA will be critiqued and coded by competing coder,
Plan your trade trade your plan
Happy piping
Loose responsibly
Wizecoder

Is that after you have finished coding the requests you already have?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by teemy(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2012
Okay
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by scopusng(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2012
Anybody could help build an EA.

INPUT:
Signal30Extreme:default);

Snipersaddefault )

Find attached the Indicators.

OPEN BUY:-When Signal30Extreme prompt-up a CROSSING,when it's value
is at -0.95 or Lesser;at the same time Sniper -Up arrow has also
appear

OPEN SELL:-When Signal30Extreme prompt-up a CROSSING,when it's value
is at 0.95 or Higher;at the same time,Sniper -down arrow has also
appear

Invisible T/p & S/l,Trailing-stop,Trade-time in GMT,Close-on
reverse-signal,Password copy and one without password,magic number and
it should be able to trade in any time frame.

Let me know to enable me send the indicators

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
scopusng:

Anybody could help build an EA.

INPUT:
Signal30Extreme:default);

Snipersaddefault )

Find attached the Indicators.

OPEN BUY:-When Signal30Extreme prompt-up a CROSSING,when it's value
is at -0.95 or Lesser;at the same time Sniper -Up arrow has also
appear

OPEN SELL:-When Signal30Extreme prompt-up a CROSSING,when it's value
is at 0.95 or Higher;at the same time,Sniper -down arrow has also
appear

Invisible T/p & S/l,Trailing-stop,Trade-time in GMT,Close-on
reverse-signal,Password copy and one without password,magic number and
it should be able to trade in any time frame.

Let me know to enable me send the indicators

Open a tread explain your strategy and upload your ziped custom indicator on www.forexlodge.com i will code it if it is promising.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
keni:

Is that after you have finished coding the requests you already have?

Keni open a tread and explain your strategy then upload your indicator on forexlodge.com,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2012
wizecoder:

Keni open a tread and explain your strategy then upload your indicator on forexlodge.com,

Done
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2012
Hi piplovers,
just added a weekend gap trading EA to forexlodge.com
although i do not trade gaps but i guess some NLander do, i used the default settings for my analysis which gave me a promising result, so download it play with it tweak it and give us the best result.
Trade your plan plan your trade
loose responsibly
Happy piping.
Wizecoder

Note:keni, ur EA is on course, will code it soon, got some codes 2 write,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 2:24am On Jan 26, 2012
keni:

Done
Your EA is ready dowload it from www.forexlodge.com
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2012
wizecoder:

Your EA is ready dowload it from www.forexlodge.com

Thanks I will get back to you ASAP
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by keni: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2012
Hello wizecoder,

I have posted a request at our request site, Please the site needs some quarantine spammers have started trickling into it

Thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by stagger: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
Wizecoder,

I sent out a mail to you that you are yet to respond to,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
stagger:

Wizecoder,

I sent out a mail to you that you are yet to respond to,
replied bro
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2012
keni:

Hello wizecoder,

I have posted a request at our request site, Please the site needs some quarantine spammers have started trickling into it

Thanks
Keni, keni, keni,, please please please, learn how to use strategy tester, it is compulsory in our world of autotrading.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2012
Learn how code you own Ea test your strategies.
Download free ebook from http://www.forexlodge.com/content.php?144-MQL-tutorial
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by stagger: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2012
wizecoder:

replied bro

I have sent another message. Please try to answer your messages quickly. Time lapses make good business deals fly out of the window.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
stagger:

I have sent another message. Please try to answer your messages quickly. Time lapses make good business deals fly out of the window.
stag mail replied.can we chat on Yim or uni9ja.com, ?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by fxjones(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello house, having read through all the post on this thread i must say i am highly impressed by the way we Nigerians are rapidly progressing in the forex industry, I must commend Wizecoder for the work done so far and all the contributing figures, I am an EA writer and system optimizer and also a forex trader. I will drop a little word of advice to those who are new to trading or EA world, EAs built to take trade based on indicator signals will never work you may get momemtary trills only to discover it losing in the longterm, and also trading is not all about doubling your capital, it is a discipline that should be learned like every other profession out there. only trading strategies built on a solid risk to reward ratio can take you far in the competitive world of forex trading. stop haunting for super indicator that will nail you profit always there is none out there, understanding price actions and market points of supply and demand will help built a good trading plan rather than relying on indicator, i am not saying indicators are bad, but if used properly can be the trader's best trading kit, wish u all the best
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
jones i really wish to see more of you arround. do well to help in anyway you can
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
fxjones:

Hello house, having read through all the post on this thread i must say i am highly impressed by the way we Nigerians are rapidly progressing in the forex industry, I must commend Wizecoder for the work done so far and all the contributing figures, I am an EA writer and system optimizer and also a forex trader. I will drop a little word of advice to those who are new to trading or EA world, EAs built to take trade based on indicator signals will never work you may get momemtary trills only to discover it losing in the longterm, and also trading is not all about doubling your capital, it is a discipline that should be learned like every other profession out there. only trading strategies built on a solid risk to reward ratio can take you far in the competitive world of forex trading. stop haunting for super indicator that will nail you profit always there is none out there, understanding price actions and market points of supply and demand will help built a good trading plan rather than relying on indicator, i am not saying indicators are bad, but if used properly can be the trader's best trading kit,  wish u all the best

Fxjones, good one bro, welcome to our world this tread is strictly to help our  selves in analyzing trading strategies which i believe it is a lot better when one automate such strategy it helps  in optimizing and noise filtering,
your comment on use of Indicatosr, hunmmmmmmmmmm the cup is either half filled or half empty, your risk reward  ratio is the ultimate, bro you may register at forexlodge.com if you wish to share some of your free works, i am very happy that another mql coder is on NL,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
aguiyi:

jones i really wish to see more of you arround. do well to help in anyway you can

Bro,
Figured out how to zip a file yet, ? bross attach the filter indicator on forexlodge,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 3:59am On Feb 15, 2012
Hello house,
i have been busy cooking a blockbuster EA, will definitely let you guyz in at the appropriate time.
I just uploaded the complete MQL ebook by coders guru on forexlodge.com , http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?2-MQL-Tutorials&p=212#post212,
download read and feel free to ask any coding question here i will try my best to help.
Plan your trade Trade your plan
Loose responsibly
Happy piping
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by agubata111: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2012
hello wizcoder, i have an ea that open trades at the first parabolic sar. can u be able to add magic number to to it for me so that it can manage only trades opened by it?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by markarov: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
wizecoder i have a couple of EAs that are not working, need your help to create a new EApls
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by 05: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2012
I primarily use zulutrade which I find profitable. There is a special way of using zulutrade service to bring about profitability which I freely share on my blog: WWW.MYZULUTRADER.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
markarov:

wizecoder i have a couple of EAs that are not working, need your help to create a new EApls
agubata111:

hello wizcoder, i have an ea that open trades at the first parabolic sar. can u be able to add magic number to to it for me so that it can manage only trades opened by it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ,
Obey the tread rule, explain your strategy then zip your ea and indicators , upload them on forexlodge.com.if your system is promising it will be coded ,
Note this tread is for educational purpose , if you do not want to share your system with the house pm me on forexlodge.com or you go get a coder,
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2012
mLots=1; stocbuy=50; stocsell=50; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=60; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=10;
closetime=16; inditime=60;

^^^^^^^^
mLots=1; stocbuy=30; stocsell=70; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=100; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=9;

How life bros? Thx for ur effort, I do appreciate, what u hv done with the strategy I presented is commendable & recommendable, having said that I will suggest we input the new parameters or any other that might have been affected by the suggested changes & see how the result goes because the winning trade is a majority to losing trade(9:3) I believe if placed on equal pips in either direction it is going to bring more profit. Thank you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by BIGDAY1(f): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2012
Concept:

mLots=1; stocbuy=50; stocsell=50; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=60; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=10;

he who fail to plan is planning to fail
^^^^^^^^
mLots=1; stocbuy=30; stocsell=70; MovingPeriod2=5; TakeProfit=100; StopLoss=100; slipage=10; magic=1243; maxloss=3; repeatN=5; starttime=9;

How life bros? Thx for ur effort, I do appreciate, what u hv done with the strategy I gave u is commendable & recommendable, having said that I will suggest we input the new parameters or any other that might been affected by the suggested changes & see how the result goes  . Thank you.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Concept(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2012

he who fail to plan is planning to fail
^^^^^^^^

How life bros? Thx for ur effort, I do appreciate, what u hv done with the strategy I gave u is commendable & recommendable, having said that I will suggest we input the new parameters or any other that might have been affected by the suggested changes & see how the result goes  . Thank you.

Though this is a coding section but I would have loved to decode your statement. Do have a lovely day.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by bedfordng(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2012
Its not all EAs that works.the use of EA is not 100% sure so one got to use their head.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2012
bedfordng:

Its not all EAs that works.the use of EA is not 100% sure so one got to use their head.
All EAs can not work angry grin grin grin grin grin grin, automation only works for pro traders, this is not a phone unlocking or get rich quick section,
You tell the computer to do what you would have done if you were online, Chikena,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Want To Build A Successful Online Business? See How To Start / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.