Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (26165 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna: sure we will do that but for nw is just an indicator waiting 4 wizecoder to code it into ea.
Ok, I thought it was already an EA.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna: sure we will do that but for nw is just an indicator waiting 4 wizecoder to code it into ea.
so were did u get the graph from

@ wisecoder,

can we talk on phone, i need a paid service pls
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:

@ wisecoder,

Sure...........08188431042,.........+447031959262

unclenna... will take ma time to analyze the strategy.... if it pass ... ooppppppppp u all got ur ATM.....lol

1 Like

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
aguiyi:

@ wisecoder,

FRom simulating the system the way it will work as an EA.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna:
FRom simulating the system the way it will work as an EA.
Unclenna Strategy has passed the first stage....will be ready asap....but not instantly due to high priority jobs on ground.....but i will try ma best to sort it out within a week.
Guy.... what time frame did you base it on...?
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
wizecoder:

unclenna... will take ma time to analyze the strategy.... if it pass ... ooppppppppp u all got ur ATM.....lol
Ok sir. I will be waiting..........
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
unclenna:
Ok sir. I will be waiting..........
answer my question what time frame is your test based on.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by rozayx5(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:
15 mins chart
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by ncpat(m): 1:42am On Aug 24, 2012
@WIZECODER HERE IS LINK THAT I NEED THE RECEIPT OF THE EA http://www.4shared.com/zip/X6rdrjlp/forex_trend_scalper_v11.html

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:30am On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:
@wizecoder, is 15mins.......but both 15mins and 1hr are good for the system....but for now the test is on 15minutes...deviation 3........... smiley
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:

THANKS
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by jydolikz(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Hi Wizecoder, its your boy Pounces. I am back.
You are doing a wonderful job here, just stop to say HI. well done boss.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2012
jydolikz: Hi Wizecoder, its your boy Pounces. I am back.
You are doing a wonderful job here, just stop to say HI. well done boss.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy...pounces..... paddy for jungle....lol...area code 1759 .. catch me if u can.... tonight ....TGIF.... Bell mua for the GPS coordinate.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, is 15mins.......but both 15mins and 1hr are good for the system....but for now the test is on 15minutes...deviation 3........... smiley
Unclenna,
checked the source code of that indicator, its decompiled from the original version sooo very scattered ....
It is made from a mt4 custom indicator Bands.... load the ddfx on a chart add bands with a setting of bands period...14 band shift 1 and Bands deviations 2.0
tell me your observation of the ddfx signal and band middle MA.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Undiluted: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy...pounces..... paddy for jungle....lol...area code 1759 .. catch me if u can.... tonight ....TGIF.... Bell mua for the GPS coordinate.

You are truly a wizecoder cheesy Enjoy.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:
Unclenna,
checked the source code of that indicator, its decompiled from the original version sooo very scattered ....
It is made from a mt4 custom indicator Bands.... load the ddfx on a chart add bands with a setting of bands period...14 band shift 1 and Bands deviations 2.0
what u say i should do is 2 compare the bollinger band wit d settings above wit ddfx bbstop. I will do that and report back 2 u. Sorry 2 reply nw i hv been absent. Thanks a million.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
wizecoder:
Unclenna,
@wizecoder, pls i did not observe any relationship btw the MA and the ddfx. The only thing i observe is that the upper band and the lower band is slightly same as the ddfx upper and lower band............Pls tell the observation you made so that i can look at it through the observation.............pls what do you mean by this"its decompiled from the original version sooo very scattered ...."pls are you saying that you cannot code the ddfx from the indicator i gave you.......you know am not a coder pls explain the terms in a layman word.............thanks very much for you effort.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, pls i did not observe any relationship btw the MA and the ddfx. The only thing i observe is that the upper band and the lower band is slightly same as the ddfx upper and lower band............Pls tell the observation you made so that i can look at it through the observation.............pls what do you mean by this"its decompiled from the original version sooo very scattered ...."pls are you saying that you cannot code the ddfx from the indicator i gave you.......you know am not a coder pls explain the terms in a layman word.............thanks very much for you effort.
unclenna: what u say i should do is 2 compare the bollinger band wit d settings above wit ddfx bbstop. I will do that and report back 2 u. Sorry 2 reply nw i hv been absent. Thanks a million.
I have done that..............with the custom band using the settings you gave me.......
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder, pls i did not observe any relationship btw the MA and the ddfx. The only thing i observe is that the upper band and the lower band is slightly same as the ddfx upper and lower band............Pls tell the observation you made so that i can look at it through the observation.............pls what do you mean by this"its decompiled from the original version sooo very scattered ...."pls are you saying that you cannot code the ddfx from the indicator i gave you.......you know am not a coder pls explain the terms in a layman word.............thanks very much for you effort.
@wizecoder, am still waiting. Thanks.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:52am On Aug 27, 2012
happy new week to you all
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
to all coders and traders here...Happy new month
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by mkmyers45(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
unclenna: to all coders and traders here...Happy new month

as soon as the EA land...no forget boys oo
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by udemzyudex(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
pls what is the difference btw paid service and trading by yourself?........is it robot that give signal to trade on the paid tip service?....

i'm a newbie....
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2012
udemzy_udex: pls what is the difference btw paid service and trading by yourself?........is it robot that give signal to trade on the paid tip service?....

i'm a newbie....
Please this place is not a place for this question.....the owner of the trade will not tolerate it.....thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by udemzyudex(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2012
unclenna: Please this place is not a place for this question.....the owner of the trade will not tolerate it.....thanks
Okay,sorry for asking the question here,but i don't mind if the owner of the thread answer me,if u can't answer me...thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by pipjetrobotcom: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good thread that you've started OP as I'm a representative of an Forex EA called
PiPJECT ROBOT which you can read more about at
www.pipjetrobot.com and what can you can say about the programmers that developed this FOREX EA software unleashed May 2012 after being tested and will you like to work together with the programmers in charge.

wizecoder: This tread is for Forex Ea programmers and strategy traders.
you are free to drop your trading systems here someone may may find the time to code it although i will try my best to do that.
Upload your free Mt4 EAs and indicators on this tread.
NOTE , no advert and NO SELLING OF anything on this tread we are here to help ourselves.

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
pipjetrobot.com:
Good thread that you've started OP as I'm a representative of an Forex EA called
PiPJECT ROBOT which you can read more about at
www.pipjetrobot.com and what can you can say about the programmers that developed this FOREX EA software unleashed May 2012 after being tested and will you like to work together with the programmers in charge.

the pipjet is not performing as the hype...........I have seen their account in myfxbook............but for them to put it there shows they believe in it unlike most robots with no proofs.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by samuelkanu: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Please wizecoder i registered in your forum forexlodge but i cannot post. Dont know why.Okay but my problem is i have an indicator i want sound alert added to it so that i can test it well before thinking of turning it to an ea. Please i hope you or somebody can help me.Thanks
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by pipjetrobotcom: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
I've you ever used it before?
unclenna: the pipjet is not performing as the hype...........I have seen their account in myfxbook............but for them to put it there shows they believe in it unlike most robots with no proofs.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
Unclenna,
Your check the Ea and get back to me asap.
http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?70-Unclenna-Ea&p=278#post278
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
pipjetrobot.com:
I've you ever used it before?
I think its same as forexmegadroid.....? wish you good luck in your sales but please this tread is strictly for educational purpose if you need my service you can contact me independently...i am sure you will not want me to write an unbiased review of your product. Thanks for your anticipated rational marketing from now on.
Note: Inasmuch as i love new challenges i will not tolerate spamming and deceptive advert method on my tread and site.

3 Likes

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
wizecoder: Unclenna,
Your check the Ea and get back to me asap.
http://www.forexlodge.com/showthread.php?70-Unclenna-Ea&p=278#post278
@wizecoder I have downloaded it........thanks a lot you are a man of your words........I want to kick of the back test ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribapay Platinum Card Is One Of The Best Dollar Rates Right Now!! / China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.