Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Forex EA Developers Lounge - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex EA Developers Lounge (25681 Views)

Promising Forex EA For Free / Download Free Stochea MM V4 Profitable Forex EA Robot / Download Free Forex Ea/robots Free With Successful Backtest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
unclenna: For the little testing carried out the EA has great potentials in the lower time frames like 15mins and 5mins......Later I will release the settings am using to test because not all settings are profitable at the long run. grin...Am using $400 as initial deposit because the focus of this EA is for people with low account from $100 - $500...... grin grin grin grin

can i have your settings, i also want to run a test
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
will the ea trade on ecn plateform and whats the pip tolerance

i will prefer 5 pip slippage
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
from your test does the ea have a re entry
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
aguiyi: from your test does the ea have a re entry

sure. Thatz how the EA was built. It enters another trade on counter alert.....and is stopped by stoploss or take profit.....I will also optimize the trailing stop and pip lock to improve the result. What I was optimizing was the settings which am done. Later I will optimize its entry with wizecoder. See the result below.....@wizecode thank you very much.....The way you call me and listen when I call no one will believe that you are doing this EA free of charge.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
were is the result
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
ROUGH TESTING OF UNCLENNA'S EA2

Initial Deposit: $400
Lot size: 0.1
Test Period: 1/08/2012 to 31/08/2012........... for now.

TEST 1:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 14, Deviation = 3.

TIME FRAME: 15MINS

Gross Profit: $991.13, Gross loss: -814.02, Total Net profit: $177.11

TIME FRAME: 1 HR

Gross Profit: $595.58, Gross loss: -686.45, Total Net profit: $-90.87, MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN: 233.41

TIME FRAME: 5 MINS

Gross Profit: $1035.93, Gross loss: -830.79, Total Net profit: $205.14, MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN: 76

=======================================================================================================================================================

TEST 2:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 20, Deviation = 3.

Gross Profit: $932.07, Gross loss: -827.28, Total Net profit: $104.79

Gross Profit: $630.62, Gross loss: -609.39, Total Net profit: $21.23, ABSOLUTE DRAW DOWN: 63.49

Gross Profit: $1053.82, Gross loss: -878.20, Total Net profit: $175.61, ABSOLUTE DRAW DOWN: 76.00
==============================================================================================================================================

TEST 3:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 20, Deviation = 2.

Gross Profit: $946.57, Gross loss: -951.71, Total Net profit: -5.15

absolute draw down: 55

Gross Profit: $660.49, Gross loss: -763.35, Total Net profit: $-102.87, Absolute DRAW DOWN: 193.31
===========================================================================================================================

TEST 4:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 14, Deviation = 2....Default settings

Gross Profit: $1002.77, Gross loss: -949.90, Total Net profit: 52.87
================================================================================================================================

From this test the best settings for the EA is ddfx bbstop v3 Length 14, Deviation 2. Length 14 picks the signal early and deviation 3 helps the EA to stay in the market long since it avoids unnecessary signals......
From the above result the optimized setting that will give a good result in the long run is : LENGTH: 14, DEVIATION: 3.
From the above result the best time frame for this EA is 15mins though 5mins is also a good time frame to use. Is not yet adviceable though not concluded to use this EA in 1hr time frame.

==================================================================================================================================================

Later I will carry out test to optimize the stoploss, Take profit, trailing stop/pips locker and Entry point.......Keep in touch for more info.

@wizecode thank you again very much.....The way you call me and listen when I call no one will believe that you are doing this EA free of charge.

=======================================================================================================================================================
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
what pair are you tsting it on and which is the most profitable
whats the lot size
whats the duration
how many pips sl and tp
how many pips trailing
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
unclenna: ROUGH TESTING OF UNCLENNA'S EA

Initial Deposit: $400
Lot size: 0.1
Test Period: 1/08/2012 to 31/08/2012........... for now.

TEST 1:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 14, Deviation = 3.

Gross Profit: $991.13, Gross loss: -814.02, Total Net profit: $177.11

Gross Profit: $595.58, Gross loss: -686.45, Total Net profit: $-90.87, MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN: 233.41

Gross Profit: $1035.93, Gross loss: -830.79, Total Net profit: $205.14, MAXIMUM DRAW DOWN: 76

TEST 2:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 20, Deviation = 3.

Gross Profit: $932.07, Gross loss: -827.28, Total Net profit: $104.79

Gross Profit: $630.62, Gross loss: -609.39, Total Net profit: $21.23, ABSOLUTE DRAW DOWN: 63.49

Gross Profit: $1053.82, Gross loss: -878.20, Total Net profit: $175.61, ABSOLUTE DRAW DOWN: 76.00
==============================================================================================================================================

TEST 3:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 20, Deviation = 2.

Gross Profit: $946.57, Gross loss: -951.71, Total Net profit: -5.15

absolute draw down: 55

Gross Profit: $660.49, Gross loss: -763.35, Total Net profit: $-102.87, Absolute DRAW DOWN: 193.31
===========================================================================================================================

TEST 4:
Initial deposit: $400, Lot size: 0.1, DDFX bbstop v3 length 14, Deviation = 2....Default settings

Gross Profit: $1002.77, Gross loss: -949.90, Total Net profit: 52.87
================================================================================================================================

From this test the best settings for the EA is ddfx bbstop v3 Length 14, Deviation 2. Length 14 picks the signal early and deviation 3 helps the EA to stay in the market long since it avoids unnecessary signals......
From the above result the optimized setting that will give a good result in the long run is : LENGTH: 14, DEVIATION: 3.
From the above result the best time frame for this EA is 15mins though 5mins is also a good time frame to use. Is not yet adviceable though not concluded to use this EA in 1hr time frame.

==================================================================================================================================================

Later I will carry out test to optimize the stoploss, Take profit, trailing stop/pips locker and Entry point.......Keep in touch for more info.

@wizecode thank you again very much.....The way you call me and listen when I call no one will believe that you are doing this EA free of charge.

this Iڪ nice, kudos †☺ wizecoder.

Please backtest this ea with 2 or more years, preferably 4 years. Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
aguiyi: what pair are you tsting it on and which is the most profitable...............EU
whats the lot size...................................................................0.1
whats the duration....................................................................Just one month for now
how many pips sl and tp....................Have not optimized this one
how many pips trailing..........................Have not optimized this one
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
............ DISCLAIMER...........
I wizecoder hereby announce to the general public that my free EAs on this forum is strictly for educational purpose and i will not be held liable for any loss that incurred based on its use.
Note : Past performance does not guarantee future performance.

free MQL tutorial is available on....
http://www.forexlodge.com/content.php?117-mq4-prog.-tutorials
Learn to fish.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
wizecoder: ............ DISCLAIMER...........
I wizecoder hereby announce to the general public that my free EAs on this forum is strictly for educational purpose and i will not be held liable for any loss that incurred based on its use.
Note : Past performance does not guarantee future performance.

free MQL tutorial is available on....
http://www.forexlodge.com/content.php?117-mq4-prog.-tutorials
Learn to fish.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Please Guyz let us do this as a team ...............its time to get our hands dirty... grin grin grin grin...... dowload the mq4 E-book and start reading its self explanatory..... i may not be able to make minor code adjustment on time...so u can sort this out your self..............
Note: i am always willing to help in my spare time.......................
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
unclenna: grin grin grin grin
lol.......nnna... odekwa serious.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
The EA is attached......... proper correction made...........trade 24/5...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 3:28am On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: The EA is attached......... proper correction made...........trade 24/5...
@wizecoder, hhhhhhmmmmmmmm surpasing my expectation again......Let me visit forex lodge sharp sharp.....Thank you very much
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 3:29am On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: Please Guyz let us do this as a team ...............its time to get our hands dirty... grin grin grin grin...... dowload the mq4 E-book and start reading its self explanatory..... i may not be able to make minor code adjustment on time...so u can sort this out your self..............
True talk but how can somebody without a coding or programming experience cope...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 4:39am On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: The EA is attached......... proper correction made...........trade 24/5...
@Wizecoder, please the problem with the EA not being able to open orders at the same time it closes a current order is still not solved. Please how can we solve that. You know in forex time is very important. For instance I have discovered that if the EA closes a trade @ 14:15 it will open another counter trade at 14:45 instead of opening the trade @ exact time it closed the first trade i.e 14:15. Please look into this problem........

Another thing I have discovered is that after the EA hits its TAKE PROFIT it will opens a trade in the opposite direction of the previous trade it closed without waiting for an alert......For instance, If the EA has a buy trade with take profit set to 65pips, once the EA hits the take profit it will open a SELL trade without waiting for the alert. This is not how it suppose to be......The proper thing for the EA to do in this example is to wait for a SELL signal before opening a trade. Take profit does not mean the trend has changed. Pls look into this too. Thank you for your time and Effort.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2012
blink182: this Iڪ nice, kudos †☺ wizecoder.

Please backtest this ea with 2 or more years, preferably 4 years. Thanks a lot.
Pls where we I get data for that? Please help if you can......My main aim now is to get the features ready and optimize. Still battling with some critical issues that will make the EA more profitable.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2012
unclenna: Pls where we I get data for that? Please help if you can......My main aim now is to get the features ready and optimize. Still battling with some critical issues that will make the EA more profitable.
Can't you back-test on data that is already available on the platform? That is setting your tester to the backdated time
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............
nna wan kill me with laugh............. grin grin grin grin grin grin
using a month back-test result....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Updating ma database.... may give u longer time frame test.
.......But remember this EA is still a long way to perfection.....not profitable for now.so this is strictly a research lab
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............
.......But remember this EA is still a long way to perfection.....not profitable for now.so this is strictly a research lab
SURE.............But the result I posted above is one month result which i used to optimized the best setting for the EA.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2012
unclenna: @Wizecoder, please the problem with the EA not being able to open orders at the same time it closes a current order is still not solved. Please how can we solve that. You know in forex time is very important. For instance I have discovered that if the EA closes a trade @ 14:15 it will open another counter trade at 14:45 instead of opening the trade @ exact time it closed the first trade i.e 14:15. Please look into this problem........

Another thing I have discovered is that after the EA hits its TAKE PROFIT it will opens a trade in the opposite direction of the previous trade it closed without waiting for an alert......For instance, If the EA has a buy trade with take profit set to 65pips, once the EA hits the take profit it will open a SELL trade without waiting for the alert. This is not how it suppose to be......The proper thing for the EA to do in this example is to wait for a SELL signal before opening a trade. Take profit does not mean the trend has changed. Pls look into this too. Thank you for your time and Effort.
wizecoder: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.............
Pls wizecode can you attend to the question above about the simultaneous opening immediately after closing a trade.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
run the test in one minute
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: run the test in one minute
@wizecoder I have tested it in one minute and the opening time is ok compare to the other time frames. But I don't have plans of trading the EA in one minute time frame. Please is there no way the 15minutes and other time frames can be coded to open exactly the same time the EA closes a trade when it receives a counter alert.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
wizecoder: Please Guyz let us do this as a team ...............its time to get our hands dirty... grin grin grin grin...... dowload the mq4 E-book and start reading its self explanatory..... i may not be able to make minor code adjustment on time...so u can sort this out your self..............
I have downloaded the book in your site.... I will make out time to read it in other to learn the codes....If I have any question please I will still ask you....you know say i no get programming experience...... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by beejaay: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hi Wisecoder this is a great thread you started. i have actually started going through mq4 language myself to start learning the coding thing. personally i have like 5 different profitable systems to code but the time have not always being there to fast track the reading. can we have a chat on yahoo messenger or skype? my yahoo id is rabiusanusi01@yahoo.cm or freebejay on skype.
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Why not drop the info here for the benefit of others
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
beejaay: Hi Wisecoder this is a great thread you started. i have actually started going through mq4 language myself to start learning the coding thing. personally i have like 5 different profitable systems to code but the time have not always being there to fast track the reading. can we have a chat on yahoo messenger or skype? my yahoo id is rabiusanusi01@yahoo.cm or freebejay on skype.

Drop it here...
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by wizecoder: 10:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
unclenna: @wizecoder I have tested it in one minute and the opening time is ok compare to the other time frames. But I don't have plans of trading the EA in one minute time frame. Please is there no way the 15minutes and other time frames can be coded to open exactly the same time the EA closes a trade when it receives a counter alert.
The best way to get crazy profit is to run it on 1 min.... it only enters trade on one minute every other chart parameters are taken from 15mins or time frame specified on the ITIME function
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by beejaay: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2012
aguiyi: Why not drop the info here for the benefit of others
ok i will do that. i will try and create time to put one of the system and the method here for the coding
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by beejaay: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2012
wizecoder:
Drop it here...
alright i will
Re: Forex EA Developers Lounge by unclenna(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2012
wizecoder:
The best way to get crazy profit is to run it on 1 min.... it only enters trade on one minute every other chart parameters are taken from 15mins or time frame specified on the ITIME function
that it pure true my brother. Absolute confirmation. May GOD bless you............I want to optimize the trailing stop and pips locker.......Please how can I activiate the pip locker system.....For instance, If I want the EA to lock 1pip FOR EVERY 10PIPS profit and 5pips for every 20pips profit......GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank / Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Cheat / Bet9ja Refused To Pay 15 Million Won With Bonus All Evidence Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.