Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156640 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:
I just listened to Nico and Vinz ---In your arms ...Loves it ; its very inspirational..I also like....Am I wrong; another song
from both artists
Sam Smith and Ed Sheeren are also two artists that I forgot to mention.
Dame you sure have a fine in music! In spite of the slightly depressing theme of Sheeran's A Team twas my ring tone till recently.

What's I particularly like about Coldplay is the quality of their instrumentals, like ochestra. I have virtually all their songs.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Nmeri17:
wait what?? shocked is this what u guys listen to?? coldplay and all these other obscure artists with dreary tear inducing tracks. matchew.y'all need help. poor things cry
what kinda music do u listen to then? undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
Yay Looks like I found me a music buddy! You see there was a time these songs were my friends, I remember listening Kelly Clarkson's Break Away and getting misty eyes. Tha song spoke to me. The Beddingfields, "I don't wanna run away but cant take it...you know d rest and Natasha's Unwritten especially used to keep me awake. Have you ever listened to music late into the night because the music was just so good that you couldn't fall asleep? And radio over TV?!
Gavin De Graw's I Don't Wanna Be reminds me of One Tree Hill. Both the song and the series were and are still dear to my heart.

I lost my virginity to a list of female artistes o. Alicia Keys, Venessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne sef follow join. I was considering emigrating so ill to meet her on tha bridge, per that song grin

True!!!... Music is a great way to escape stress and worries. Its also a way to just set yourself and mind free.
I connect well with music, and it's funny when I get asked about what music like like...I just saw, I don't have a particular music that i like.

Yes!!!!!.....I do listen to songs at night...The quite feeling( my TV subscriber does have different music( audio) channels that I listen to...Rock, Latin, blues, 70's, 80's 90's, soundtracks, today's artist and yes....Songs from the Y2ks..Infact, I am at the moment...Although, i'm connected via YouTube.

I love Avril Lavigne...Why did I ever forget to mention this artist....I connected well with her....Skater girl meets Care free somewhat of a Tom boy.
Venessa Carlton....A thousand miles ( reminds me of White chicks. grin grin).

Yes! I first listened to Gavin on one tree hill when he guest starred on the show, and fell in love with his song ever since..I also like some Spanish artist
Marc Anthony, Enrique Iglesias of before. .. grin David Basil and Ricky Martin.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
Dame you sure have a fine in music! In spite of the slightly depressing theme of Sheeran's A Team twas my ring tone till recently.

What's I particularly like about Coldplay is the quality of their instrumentals, like ochestra. I have virtually all their songs.

Sheeren although is a new artist, but he is quickly becoming one of the respectful artist of this generation...Same with Sam Smith and Adele....Guess what?...They're all British.
Cold play?....Will never run out of style....I can imagine Colplay been played for the next 1000 years.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

True!!!... Music is a great way to escape stress and worries. Its also a way to just set yourself and mind free.
I connect well with music, and it's funny when I get asked about what music like like...I just saw, I don't have a particular music that i like.

Yes!!!!!.....I do listen to songs at night...The quite feeling( my TV subscriber does have different music( audio) channels that I listen to...Rock, Latin, blues, 70's, 80's 90's, soundtracks, today's artist and yes....Songs from the Y2ks..Infact, I am at the moment...Although, i'm connected via YouTube.

I love Avril Lavigne...Why did I ever forget to mention this artist....I connected well with her....Skater girl meets Care free somewhat of a Tom boy.
Venessa Carlton....A thousand miles ( reminds me of White chicks. grin grin).

Yes! I first listened to Gavin on one tree hill when he guest starred on the show, and fell in love with his song ever since..I also like some Spanish artist
Marc Anthony, Enrique Iglesias of before. .. grin David Basil and Ricky Martin.
Cool cool stuff. I also don't have a particular genre I like, as long as the music is good, it's my cup of tea. Lol @ Enrique of before. Enrique is now risque grin I liked Marc Anthony when I hummed I Need You until he started fiddling with my J Lo. He got back into my good books when she kicked him to the curbgrin I've heard bout two songs from Ricky Martin, they're English tho. Basil I'm yet to know. You know Michel Telo's Ai Seu Te Pego, really liked that one.
I like French songs too: Stromae, Maitre Gims, Chimene Badi etc.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 2:59am On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Sheeren although is a new artist, but he is quickly becoming one of the respectful artist of this generation...Same with Sam Smith and Adele....Guess what?...They're all British.
Cold play?....Will never run out of style....I can imagine Colplay been played for the next 1000 years.
True. British singers(and Irish ones too--my fav The Script) appear relatively to actually focus on talent and quality compared to Americans for example. Pop and Hip pop American artistes have a lot in common with most contemporary Nig artistes--There's little content
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 3:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 3:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
Cool cool stuff. I also don't have a particular genre I like, as long as the music is good, it's my cup of tea. Lol @ Enrique of before. Enrique is now risque grin I liked Marc Anthony when I hummed I Need You until he started fiddling with my J Lo. He got back into my good books when she kicked him to the curbgrin I've heard bout two songs from Ricky Martin, they're English tho. Basil I'm yet to know. You know Michel Telo's Ai Seu Te Pego, really liked that one.
I like French songs too: Stromae, Maitre Gims, Chimene Badi etc.

Hahaha!...True about Enrique, and so damn true about Marc Anthony. shocked
I do remember watching Michael Telo's Ai seu The Pego video about two years ago, and just thought...How the hek did his video get so many damn vids on YouTube?....It was at some point the most viewed video on YouTube.
Basil is the spanish version of Josh Groban...Nice supple voice....( Something we females can understand).

I'm not that into French artist, but will watch videos of those artists you've mentioned.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
True. British singers(and Irish ones too--my fav The Script) appear relatively to actually focus on talent and quality compared to Americans for example. Pop and Hip pop American artistes have a lot in common with most contemporary Nig artistes--There's little content

The influence of Americans in the music industry is as good as dead...British artist are ones sweeping the music industry, and I don't think this would be a fad...They are here to stay.
All what America has left is Beyonce and Taylor Swift.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Nmeri17:

https://www.nairaland.com/1999533/playlist-swapping-click-here

undecided undecided
They are actually kinda old undecided you don't listen to current songs, I'm not saying the old songs ain't good..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2014
Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars - Uptown funk
Davido - Owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by JoeCutie(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Bryan Adams - East side story
Bryan Adams - This side of Paradise
Bryan Adams - Not Romeo, Not Juliet
Bryan Adams - Flying
Bryan Adams - She's a little too good for me
Bryan Adams - Open Road
Bryan Adams - Room service
Bryan Adams - I was only dreaming
Bryan Adams - Right back from where I started
Bryan Adams - Nowhere Fast

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tushkid74(m): 6:12am On Dec 15, 2014
Rollingstone- muddy waters.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Danhumprey: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Casting Crowns - Here I go again

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2014
mayapop:
They are actually kinda old undecided you don't listen to current songs, I'm not saying the old songs ain't good..

owky so u dropped the "old" songs for these yo dirge like/funeral procession songs. orai jisie ike sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tattooboy: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by GreyBlood: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Piece by piece by Katie Melua
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hahaha!...True about Enrique, and so damn true about Marc Anthony. shocked
I do remember watching Michael Telo's Ai seu The Pego video about two years ago, and just thought...How the hek did his video get so many damn vids on YouTube?....It was at some point the most viewed video on YouTube.
Basil is the spanish version of Josh Groban...Nice supple voice....( Something we females can understand).

I'm not that into French artist, but will watch videos of those artists you've mentioned.
The accordion did wonders to the song and its tune was catchy and stuck quickly. ill check out Basil in a bit. Btw, good afternoon, how's your day going?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jjfuma: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
The accordion did wonders to the song and its tune was catchy and stuck quickly. ill check out Basil in a bit. Btw, good afternoon, how's your day going?

Well, maybe its due to the fact that I'm more drawn into the salsa, rumba, zumba, flamenco....Basil is exceptional.
My day has been great so far....Its Monday, but who cares....I'm on holidays....Thanks for asking; and yours?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Well, maybe its due to the fact that I'm more drawn into the salsa, rumba, zumba, flamenco....Basil is exceptional.
My day has been great so far....Its Monday, but who cares....I'm on holidays....Thanks for asking; and yours?
Latin soap operas are my closest to salsa. i'm fascinated by it tho. Pit Bull mentioned Rumba in a song like that. im guessing you can dance these styles too? Then you'd be exceptional grin

Im on holidays too, at least away from studies, trying to work myself into the festive frenzy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
Latin soap operas are my closest to salsa. i'm fascinated by it tho. Pit Bull mentioned Rumba in a song like that. im guessing you can dance these styles too? Then you'd be exceptional grin

Im on holidays too, at least away from studies, trying to work myself into the festive frenzy.

Latin soap Operas?...I did try watching them, but can't seem to keep up; They talk very fast( try listening to Spanish people talk when that are pissed.. its same as when fast forwarding a video....I get fascinated by the Medieval, Romanesque, Gothic period ( mostly from the British/ / greek/ roman empire).
I love zumba ( do you know that one can burn up to a thousand calories an hour, just by dancing zumba)? YES!
The only closeness you will get to been festive, is by getting eating jollof rice. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Latin soap Operas?...I did try watching them, but can't seem to keep up; They talk very fast( try listening to Spanish people talk when that are pissed.. its same as when fast forwarding a video....I get fascinated by the Medieval, Romanesque, Gothic period ( mostly from the British/ / greek/ roman empire).
I love zumba ( do you know that one can burn up to a thousand calories an hour, just by dancing zumba)? YES!
The only closeness you will get to been festive, is by getting eating jollof rice. grin
lol. So true. They build the anger up gradually till they're all livid and the posa pasa ruenos buenos just gets to heaven. Medieval movies, epics and stuff eh? The storyline is always tight and the accents and conversation-smooth and aristocratic. After Game of Thrones, i've not seen any other series in that category.

You won't deny me a few lessons in this healthy rumba, will you? grin
Ill try not this eat rice this festive esp jollof rice or I might really die from eating too much rice!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Michael west - helly , my name iz
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
lol. So true. They build the anger up gradually till they're all livid and the posa pasa ruenos buenos just gets to heaven. Medieval movies, epics and stuff eh? The storyline is always tight and the accents and conversation-smooth and aristocratic. After Game of Thrones, i've not seen any other series in that category.

You won't deny me a few lessons in this healthy rumba, will you? grin
Ill try not this eat rice this festive esp jollof rice or I might really die from eating too much rice!
Oh....Yessssssss!.....I like British accents on ( Macho men!!!!!!!..Its so hmmmm!...Salivating.

Good luck on you expecting that I give you rumba lessons....I only plan to do that with my future husband( during couple's night out).grin
As for the Christmas rice?...Gosh, I tend to have this good feeling whenever I know I am about to eat jollof rice.. That's my favorite food. Although, I have to make sure I do not let myself go, cos I've been devouring myself in some candy canes and cookies...Lord have mercy.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by braindamage(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNSmlZ9Rwo&list=UU5VK325YvY3G1PGBuEfMNdg ...the kinda song you listen to while driving home.The entrepreneurs of good rap ...temporarily forget your problems
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is everything - joyful noise
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Flygeriansteve: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
RaeMystix:

Oh....Yessssssss!.....I like British accents on ( Macho men!!!!!!!..Its so hmmmm!...Salivating.

Good luck on you expecting that I give you rumba lessons....I only plan to do that with my future husband( during couple's night out).grin
As for the Christmas rice?...Gosh, I tend to have this good feeling whenever I know I am about to eat jollof rice.. That's my favorite food. Although, I have to make sure I do not let myself go, cos I've been devouring myself in some candy canes and cookies...Lord have mercy.
FYI I have that British accent with a few richNigerian ohs, ehs and habas. So how bout supple whispers in your ears during rumba lessons in my "salivating" accent? Irresistible eh? Good thing you said "future" not present husband grin

Jollof rice is good but the oil and peper can be...argh. i prefer to have my rice as fried rice with veggies in it or just plain. You seem to be enjoying yourself very much o. I cant say same for myself. All those calories though.lol You do work out?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jreyez(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
ILL MIND 7 BY HOPSIN
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jreyez(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Down - yelawolf
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ArtanK(m): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Nmeri17:

owky so u dropped the "old" songs for these yo dirge like/funeral procession songs. orai jisie ike sad
grin LOL! i don't really blame you tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPnzXYrxoJA
Maybe-Teyena Taylor Ft gotti

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.