Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156481 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEyAAniu5U

That's me right there-Jasmine V Ft Kenedrick lamar

Baby believe me! this will never stop, i could make this look easy, got this all along, ooo! that's me right there, yeah! i love my man, i ain't going nowhere, that's me right there
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by jreyez(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Never found - jreyez
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Flygeriansteve:
FYI I have that British accent with a few richNigerian ohs, ehs and habas. So how bout supple whispers in your ears during rumba lessons in my "salivating" accent? Irresistible eh? Good thing you said "future" not present husband grin

Jollof rice is good but the oil and peper can be...argh. i prefer to have my rice as fried rice with veggies in it or just plain. You seem to be enjoying yourself very much o. I cant say same for myself. All those calories though.lol You do work out?

"Rich Nigerian accents "....You've got to try harder...It takes a lot more than "supple whispers" to get me turned on. So, I suggest you relieve yourself from so much stress.
I do workout, but haven't been a regular for almost about a month now.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Skylar Grey Ft. Eminem & Yelawolf - Twisted....;Why do I fantasize...to kill u wen ur sleepin? I didn't know u'll feel the same when I say ur no good...all u are to me, is pain in ma neck
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Iggy Azalea - Black widow.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Rich Gang - Lifestyle.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Kodaline - High Hopes <3

Dj Khaled - Hold You Down
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Rich Gang - Lifestyle.

Hehe, seems you like Hip-pop a lot more.
My observation. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Hehe, seems you like Hip-pop a lot more.
My observation. cheesy

Haha yeah I guess so. I listen to all genres tho. Including classic lol undecided

You?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2014
One Direction - illusion
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha yeah I guess so. I listen to all genres tho. Including classic lol undecided

You?

Pop. I like pop more.
Though sometimes, I do Listen to country music.

Ha, my playlist is just boring. Honestly.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You?
You woke up already shocked,how many hours sleep?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
You woke up already shocked,how many hours sleep?

Two sad. I'm in absolute despair. Ever had Coffee and Red bull?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Pop. I like pop more.
Though sometimes, I do Listen to country music.

Ha, my playlist is just boring. Honestly.

Hahaha honestly. You're Nigerian? And you listen to country music? Okay give me a song. Please.

Hmm well depending on your mood I guess. What artists would you have?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Two sad. I'm in absolute despair. Ever had Coffee and Red bull?
Why do that to yourself? undecided...if I drink a can of red bull,I have forfeited my sleep for two days
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
Why do that to yourself? undecided...if I drink a can of red bull,I have forfeited my sleep for two days

Because ill fall asleep sad hahaha I'm not as hyperactive as you are. I took Apple cider vinegar too.

I swear my hear is beating some tune haha aww well
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Because ill fall asleep sad hahaha I'm not as hyperactive as you are. I took Apple cider vinegar too.

I swear my hear is beating some tune haha aww well
That Ur sleep is too short,u should have slept early ystd
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
That Ur sleep is too short,u should have slept early ystd

Well I wasn't tired. Ill be fine ehh lol uncle John
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well I wasn't tired. Ill be fine ehh lol uncle John
undecided,what's wrong?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
undecided,what's wrong?

Why are you awake it's really early?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Why are you awake it's really early?
I took my cousin to bathroom...I decided to check,u didn't send me good morning msg cry
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
I took my cousin to bathroom...I decided to check,u didn't send me good morning msg cry

I'm sorry hunnay. Goooood morning. Ill talk to you after kiss
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm sorry hunnay. Goooood morning. Ill talk to you after kiss
My ba3 already going to coma angry,msg me when you are on break kiss...love you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrTeymee(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Same love - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft Mary lambert
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha honestly. You're Nigerian?

Yap.

And you listen to country music?

Yes I do.

Okay give me a song. Please.

Girl In A Country Song - By Maddie & Tae.

Hmm well depending on your mood I guess.
What artists would you have?

Ha. It's always Tim McGraw. Or Tay. grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kacey Musgraves - Follow Your Arrow
Nicki Minaj - Bed of Lies
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Booty4me: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
kombats:
Kacey Musgraves - Follow Your Arrow
Nicki Minaj - Bed of Lies

Dude long time

One of your 2go friends
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tval(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
DIL - PRETTY GIRLS FT IYANYA(baddest jam)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Yap.

Yes I do.

Girl In A Country Song - By Maddie & Tae.

Ha. It's always Tim McGraw. Or Tay. grin

Wow lol. Ill have a listen.

I only know one country song. Josh Turner - Your man. And Carrie Underwood? She's country yeah?

Hah ill look them up tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kid ink - Iz You Down.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hah ill look them up tongue

Yeah.
Carrie is ours.
So sure. Please do listen.
Will be watching this space. & You.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.