Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1156572 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Yeah.
Carrie is ours.
So sure. Please do listen.
Will be watching this space. & You.

Lol I won't lie. Girl in a country song was Awful. I honestly forced myself to listen.

I kinda like Tim McGraw.

Are Jolene and Traveling solider country songs?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Kid ink - Iz You Down.
Woah! Surprise I am...dat moment u think ur the only one who's heard a particular song. You seen the video? Maine Tyga & Ink be FAF. Dose girls tho...Dykes. Kid Ink said 'Les b [ lets be ] honest, u ain't gotta lie'..; Kinda reminded me of a Nicki's line...'I am not Gay, but Les b precise'..
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
HeyChiko:
Woah! Surprise I am...dat moment u are thinkin ur the only one who's heard a particular song. You seen the video? Maine Tyga & Ink be FAF. Dose girls tho...Dykes. Kid Ink said 'Les b [ lets be ] honest, u ain't gotta lie'.....

Haha I loooove kid ink. He's really good live too. Haha I kinda think he's copying chris Brown tho but allow. Ill check that out asap.

You know body language?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Beethoven - Für Elise

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy.

The song was awful?... cry

Ha. That's one of my favourite. And it's presently rated third on the billboard hot country songs. Been on for 21 straight weeks. embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I won't lie. Girl in a country song was Awful. I honestly forced myself to listen.

I kinda like Tim McGraw.

Are Jolene and Traveling solider country songs?

I can't hide it. embarassed
I'm sad you didn't like it. But thanks for being honest.

And Yeah. Jolene is country. Like wise Traveling soldier. But these are old school. Way toooo Old. LOL.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Fourcade(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please - STAIND! smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jetta.....Feels like coming home.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
My ba3 already going to coma angry,msg me when you are on break kiss...love you

You looooove Chris Brown tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:
MrsBreezy.

The song was awful?... cry

Ha. That's one of my favourite. And it's presently rated third on the billboard hot country songs. Been on for 21 straight weeks. embarassed

Aww no I'm sorry. Ill listen again. It's just very girly. What's number one?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

I can't hide it. embarassed
I'm sad you didn't like it. But thanks for being honest.

And Yeah. Jolene is country. Like wise Traveling soldier. But these are old school. Way toooo Old. LOL.

Lol well I like them old school ones wink. I'm sorry. Ill listen again until I like it
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You looooove Chris Brown tongue
I don't like u sad
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gavin Degraw-------I don't wanna be.( I don't wanna be anything order ME)....Rocking this song
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ipledge:
I don't like u sad

I hate you too
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I hate you too
I like rihana grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by rhames(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
The marriage of Figaro(Le Figaro) - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I loooove kid ink. He's really good live too. Haha I kinda think he's copying chris Brown tho but allow. Ill check that out asap.

You know body language?
You must be a sucker for rap music! And yeah he does sound like Breezy [ kinda sha ]. Ehnn I don't think I have heard body laguage...I am not a fan of his u know. D only reason why I downloaded dat song in the first place was becos I saw the name Tyga..;Lol. Still, I have heard his my own lane album. Now, dis doesn't add up ur prolly thinkin....I mean he's not a fan, yet has heard his album. D thn is, I have heard just about every rap album out there...True Story! I think bad a*ss is not bad a song, den there's everyone's favourite..show me [ my jam ]....I'll give body language a listen sha
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Die Young - Ke$ha.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lord V Ft. Boogey - Mathematics.
:
Me & brain, certified to get these emcees scared.; its relativity, we call it mc2. Now only dose who know their physics & are familiar with the Einstein's theory of relativity can relate to this line. All u rap heads got to give this song a listen. Boogey is a genius....83000666 is the root of all evil..go ahead do the math
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by zyzxx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Church on fire
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol well I like them old school ones wink. I'm sorry. Ill listen again until I like it

Lol. Funny. grin

You can't hypnotize yourself into liking a song you clearly don't. So let's stick to Hip-hop hun. - Maybe Breezy.

Number 1 is Shotgun Rider - Tim McGraw. wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
HeyChiko:
You must be a sucker for rap music! And yeah he does sound like Breezy [ kinda sha ]. Ehnn I don't think I have heard body laguage...I am not a fan of his u know. D only reason why I downloaded dat song in the first place was becos I saw the name Tyga..;Lol. Still, I have heard his my own lane album. Now, dis doesn't add up ur prolly thinkin....I mean he's not a fan, yet has heard his album. D thn is, I have heard just about every rap album out there...True Story! I think bad a*ss is not bad a song, den there's everyone's favourite..show me [ my jam ]....I'll give body language a listen sha

Haha I promise body language is sexy.

Tyga - Rack city bissssh nah I loooove tyga. Especially lately mean he's knows how to turn upp I won't even lie..

Haha well I'm not particularly into rap I just always seem to listen to it. I'm more into ty dollah sign kinda rap. Hmmm ty dollar sign tho.

Yeah I like bad asss and main chick. The remix of show me with trey songs was ugh so amazing.

Omygosh so you do know migos?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
One Direction - Fire Proof.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kombats: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Booty4me:

Dude long time

One of your 2go friends

oboy over longest time oooo hw u dey na?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Lol. Funny. grin

You can't hypnotize yourself into liking a song you clearly don't. So let's stick to Hip-hop hun. - Maybe Breezy.

Haha yes I can. I forced myself to enjoy Beethoven and Mozart. I can't do two blonde barbies too wink tongue

Oooh I like him. I kinda think he's hot undecided
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
YG - Toot it and Boot it. Remix.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ipleddge: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aprime:

Lol. Funny. grin

my temporary moniker grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue to seun and all his league of mods
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I promise body language is sexy.

Tyga - Rack city bissssh nah I loooove tyga. Especially lately mean he's knows how to turn upp I won't even lie..

Haha well I'm not particularly into rap I just always seem to listen to it. I'm more into ty dollah sign kinda rap. Hmmm ty dollar sign tho.

Yeah I like bad asss and main chick. The remix of show me with trey songs was ugh so amazing.

Omygosh so you do know migos?
Hahahahaha...Okay I just couldn't help but laugh! Migos!!!!! Are u for real?? Nigga is as WACK as my bro's new hair cut...Lol. Versace, Versace, Versace...dats all I kept hearing...my dear, Migos can't rap o. De remix saved dat song for me I think....well, u like him? its all good. On second thought, nooooooooo...its not all good...whatever happened to Eminem, Big sean, Andre 3000, Kendrick Lamar, J cole, Fabolous, Nicki, Drake, Crooked I, Pusha T?? Pls..tell me u don't like Chief Keef! Anyways, ur moniker tho.....hmm..mrs Breezy! Oh lawd...Karrueche Tran is so gon kick ur a*ss if she finds out dat uv been CB's side chick all de while..Lol. Ehnnn unless ur dat white guy wearin the danshiki
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
HeyChiko:
Hahahahaha...Okay I just couldn't help but laugh! Migos!!!!! Are u for real?? Nigga is as WACK as my bro's new hair cut...Lol. Versace, Versace, Versace...dats all I kept hearing...my dear, Migos can't rap o. De remix saved dat song for me I think....well, u like him, its all good. On second thought, nooooooooo...its not all good...whatever happened to Eminem, Big sean, Andre 3000, Kendrick Lamar, J cole, Fabolous, Nicki, Drake, Crooked I, Pusha T?? Pls..tell me u don't like Chief Keef! Anyways, ur moniker tho.....hmm..mrs Breezy! Oh lawd...Karrueche Tran is so gon kick ur a*ss if she finds out dat uv been CB's side chick all de while..lol

1. I am wifey. Not side chick. Wife. MRSbreezy. I'll cut karrueche.
2. I'm not into migos my bestie is looooool. Tbh I like Versace and fight night and Hannah Montana. The rest lipsrsealed
3. Chief Keef. For real? I like my rappers Good looking please. He's ugh. Ew Drake. Lil Wayne <3 Kanye West <3. I looooove big Sean. Wiz khalifa makes me laugh lol. Btw Chris is a rapper too wink
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cupidhero(m): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Beethoven - Für Elise
Wow! whats up with the beethhoven? You have a weird playlist. it is weird in a good way. who is your favorite composer and whats your favorite classical piece?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha yes I can. I forced myself to enjoy Beethoven and Mozart. I can't do two blonde barbies too wink tongue

Oooh I like him. I kinda think he's hot undecided

Okay. Take it easy hun.

Wish you could enjoy the music tho without forcing yourself. I feel guilty.

Me sleeping now. Goodnight.
Okay, you dream of Tim Mcgraw. tongue
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Gavin Degraw...Best I ever had

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.