Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157228 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 10:44am On May 28, 2015
Miguel x J Cole - all I want is you cry embarassed
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fourfunmi: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
See you again- Wiz khalifa/Charlie puth
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by fourfunmi: 1:55pm On May 28, 2015
fourfunmi:
See you again- Wiz khalifa/Charlie puth cry cry[/color][color=#000000]
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kissniyi(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
Try me-Jason Derulo ft Jennifer Lopez
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by brainhack(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by directonpc(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2015
For democracy day listening to the all new CHANGE by Harrysong cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by BABSIN(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2015
Years and years -- King
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by whoisnmj(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
Well to be honest with myself and fellow nairalanders, I am listening to and listening all over again, and even repeating "Akanaba dance" by NMJ. Thank you
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousBro: 11:45pm On May 29, 2015
Mother - Majek Fashek
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2015
My Life by Dido from No Angel. A powerful ballad.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Karleb(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
Timi Dakolo - Iyawo mi. cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by DONADAMS(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2015
soori 4 derailing..Buh pls can any1 help out wit d name of dz song nd d artiste?? av bin lukin 4 it 4 a long tym.....lemme jst giv d line I can remember....
its baby sho rire mofe reran...nd m so much in luv wit u..o tutu ole mumi oh..oh baby mi,..I can stand durin d rain...tnks...nd soori once more
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 11:05am On May 30, 2015
Yo Gotti ft Lil Wayne - Women lie, men lie
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 8:02pm On May 30, 2015
1bkaye:
Ante Up Remix - M.O.P

Lol, you keep messing up the flow. Dammit!!

When you listen to "Ante Up Remix" by M.O.P (Brownsville, Brooklyn's finest), you gotta bring back the golden era of aggressive and high energy/octane rap, that will make you go berserk in the clubs and feel like harming a next person. grin

Bae, you gotta throw Busta Rhymes (he's on Ante Up remix), DMX (X was that nyggah, yo) and Onyx (Sticky Fingaz was that guy!) in there.

- DMX - Party Up

- Onyx - Throw Ya Gunz

- Method Man ft. Busta Rhymes - What's Happenin'

Err, have you heard Lil Mama's new tune called, "Sausage"? He went in, on the 90s beat, with decent bars - especially how versatile she was, with the different flows. Not a fan of the chic, but she brought back that real hip-hop shyte. She killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGOOCxLGuQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
Wale ft Usher - Matrimony

Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - See You Again (dedicating this to my boy that died last week - R.I.P my darg! See you on the other side one day).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, you keep messing up the flow. Dammit!!

When you listen to "Ante Up Remix" by M.O.P (Brownsville, Brooklyn's finest), you gotta bring back the golden era of aggressive and high energy/octane rap, that will make you go berserk in the clubs and feel like harming a next person. grin

Bae, you gotta throw Busta Rhymes (he's on Ante Up remix), DMX (X was that nyggah, yo) and Onyx (Sticky Fingaz was that guy!) in there.

- DMX - Party Up

- Onyx - Throw Ya Gunz

- Method Man ft. Busta Rhymes - What's Happenin'

Err, have you heard Lil Mama's new tune called, "Sausage"? He went in, on the 90s beat, with decent bars - especially how versatile she was, with the different flows. Not a fan of the chic, but she brought back that real hip-hop shyte. She killed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGOOCxLGuQ

Lol what happened to your other account? Banned?

Ante Up (Remix) is one of my classic 'turn up' songs, before 'turn up' was even a thing grin

I heard it today actually, not a fan of her either but I thought the song was cool cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 30, 2015
Philip Phillips ----- Gone, Gone, Gone.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol what happened to your other account? Banned?

Ante Up (Remix) is one of my classic 'turn up' songs, before 'turn up' was even a thing grin

I heard it today actually, not a fan of her either but I thought the song was cool cheesy

Lol, my knighted handle is just cotching for now - I'm sober till further notice. embarassed tongue I just came to create a few threads about some stuffs about Nigerian arts and crafts I came across with this week, and a few other things about African history. Ditto beautiful pictures of Africa, the landscape, and wild life.

Ante Up is dope but whenever I need to "turnt up" and go beserk, I just mess my DMX catalogue.

You can never go wrong with "Where the Hood at" and "Ruff Ryders' Anthem" - X was the guy!! grin

Lil Mama can actually rap - she surprised me, especially how she was able to switch from one flow to the other, without going off-beat. Amazing!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
The crazy stuff I'm into these days....smfh grin grin

David Hasselhoff - True Survivor (from Kung Fury)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Kung Fury is definitely must-watch...gotta spread the word lol
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
Eels - Mistakes of My Youth (Live on KEXP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3NywrpZp8
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2015
Grouplove - Full Performance (Live on KEXP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwXljoztHQ
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
Owl City - Verge ft. Aloe Blacc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCURBSSyXw
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lagump3: 7:56am On May 31, 2015
Adele - someone like you you get it in http://adalagu.com and http://adalagu.net
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by smoothknight: 8:20am On May 31, 2015
RaeMystix:
Imagine Dragons ------Radioactive

Infact the whole imagine dragons album Night vision

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.