Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157768 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 12:51pm On May 31, 2015
Love song

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by livingstoneony(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
asher roth - keep bouncing
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Payback - Juicy j, Kevin Gates, Future & Sage the Gemini
Bad blood - Taylor Swift

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, my knighted handle is just cotching for now - I'm sober till further notice. embarassed tongue I just came to create a few threads about some stuffs about Nigerian arts and crafts I came across with this week, and a few other things about African history. Ditto beautiful pictures of Africa, the landscape, and wild life.

Ante Up is dope but whenever I need to "turnt up" and go beserk, I just mess my DMX catalogue.

You can never go wrong with "Where the Hood at" and "Ruff Ryders' Anthem" - X was the guy!! grin

Lil Mama can actually rap - she surprised me, especially how she was able to switch from one flow to the other, without going off-beat. Amazing!
Lol knighted, fair enough

Ooh nice, I'll definitely check them out

Lol love 'Where the hood at', what of 'What's my name?' and 'Party Up'?

Yeah she's cute with her little self cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Goodnuel: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Law away... Sarkodie ft Sway
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tolzeal(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2015
zyzxx:
boss

Where is ur face bro smiley smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
1bkaye:

Lol knighted, fair enough

Ooh nice, I'll definitely check them out

Lol love 'Where the hood at', what of 'What's my name?' and 'Party Up'?

Yeah she's cute with her little self cheesy

Lol, knighted like a noble-man/aristocrat - that's the dream anyway. tongue

Cute? She looks like Bow Wow, but hey, she's doing her thing.

Where ya pic at, anyway? You need to upload new pic so I can seeing what being cute with a mean face looks like. tongue

Do you listen to UK rap? There are loads of decent UK rappers like: giggs, SAS Eurogang, krept and konan, Bigz Flygerian, Gfrsh, Mike GLC, Choong Family (I hardly see them anymore), lowkey, Swiss, Akala, Black the Ripper, Blak Twang, blade brown, etc.. A lot of them are Nigerians.

Let me drop a classic tune from SAS Eurogang (they are Nigerian brothers from Finchley and they used to run with Dipset):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEt8hbSnt5I
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Troubles by U2 ft. Lykke Li.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLhtPtR4IQk
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cao(f): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Since I'm too lazy to keep writing every song in the current playlist I'm listening to, here's the screenshot.

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, knighted like a noble-man/aristocrat - that's the dream anyway. tongue

Cute? She looks like Bow Wow, but hey, she's doing her thing.

Where ya pic at, anyway? You need to upload new pic so I can seeing what being cute with a mean face looks like. tongue

Do you listen to UK rap? There are loads of decent UK rappers like: giggs, SAS Eurogang, krept and konan, Bigz Flygerian, Gfrsh, Mike GLC, Choong Family (I hardly see them anymore), lowkey, Swiss, Akala, Black the Ripper, Blak Twang, blade brown, etc.. A lot of them are Nigerians.

Let me drop a classic tune from SAS Eurogang (they are Nigerian brothers from Finchley and they used to run with Dipset):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEt8hbSnt5I
I've seen someone say that about her somewhere, humans are cruel lol

Haha, the good ol' screwface, I need to work on that sha lol

I've heard a few Giggs, Krept and Konan and Skepta tracks, heard of Akala too but haven't actually heard any of his songs tongue

Don't tell me you used to 'spit' back in the day LOL cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
1bkaye:

I've seen someone say that about her somewhere, humans are cruel lol

Haha, the good ol' screwface, I need to work on that sha lol

I've heard a few Giggs, Krept and Konan and Skepta tracks, heard of Akala too but haven't actually heard any of his songs tongue

Don't tell me you used to 'spit' back in the day LOL cheesy

Lol, she does look like his long lost twin tho.

Erm, I like the "screwface"...when folks smile too much with their dentition all out, then you should be scared lol.

Nice...UK rap is decent as well. Skepta does grime, not rap...he's the King of Grime and BBK (boy better know) runs the grime scene. He's naij as well. Akala is dope but he's into conscious rap - ditto Swiss, black the ripper, and lowkey. Oops, I forgot Wretch 32. Too many rappers to name.

Hahaha! I had a few bars and decent flow back in the day. Played around with both rap and grime.

This is a UK classic by Choong Family:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvEz_8vsmo4
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, she does look like his long lost twin tho.

Erm, I like the "screwface"...when folks smile too much with their dentition all out, then you should be scared lol.

Nice...UK rap is decent as well. Skepta does grime, not rap...he's the King of Grime and BBK (boy better know) runs the grime scene. He's naij as well. Akala is dope but he's into conscious rap - ditto Swiss, black the ripper, and lowkey. Oops, I forgot Wretch 32. Too many rappers to name.

Hahaha! I had a few bars and decent flow back in the day. Played around with both rap and grime.

This is a UK classic by Choong Family:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvEz_8vsmo4
Loool

Yeah, plus smiling requires a lot of energy sometimes, I don't know how people do it

Oh ok, I don't know much about UK rap to be honest

Did you used to spit in front of chicken shops donning new era caps that still had the damn tag attached? grin grin

Thanks, will give it a listen smiley Lol do you recall some song called 'gash by the hour' some years back? Lol that song cracked me up (that's grime right?)
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
1bkaye:

Loool

Yeah, plus smiling requires a lot of energy sometimes, I don't know how people do it

Oh ok, I don't know much about UK rap to be honest

Did you used to spit in front of chicken shops donning new era caps that still had the damn tag still attached? grin grin

Thanks, will give it a listen smiley Lol do you recall some song called 'gash by the hour' some years back? Lol that song cracked me up (that's grime right?)

Haha! Don't waste the energy and calories as long as they're secreted in the right places. tongue Excessive smiling is just fake to me, nobody wants to see the next person's dentition all the time.

Don't worry, I'll bring you in, when you're ready - there are loads of decent UK rappers out there.

Nah, I never did chicken shops...I just used to play around with the mandem indoors or sometimes in the park.My boy also had a mini studio in his yard, back then as well. grin Tags attached to new era hats yano - memories, man lol. Air max 95 days and the military jackets. tongue Nah, I stayed fresh to death! cool

Yes, I remember "gash by the hour" by nu brand flexx (boya, SAS Killa et al)...channel u days. It's grime. Apparently, SAS Killa said he smashed about 400 chics cos of that tune a few weeks ago, during an interview - mad thing. Most of dem mans are naij as well - Boya and SAS killa went to Luton Uni with my cousin.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Superman11(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
kelechiMarie:
thank you very much

come into my house lemme play music for you naaa
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Superman11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
cao:
The Troubles by U2 ft. Lykke Li.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLhtPtR4IQk

U2 fan here also you rock!!!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Superman11(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
phaitkgb:
Payback - Juicy j, Kevin Gates, Future & Sage the Gemini
Bad blood - Taylor Swift

where you dey juicy dey go ??
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousBro: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jawon ft Phyno, Olmide, May-D - Madantin !! cool
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wizkid x Radio x Weasel - Don't Cry

IMO this song is better than all those annoying tracks on that his Ayo album
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:
Wale ft Usher - Matrimony

Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - See You Again (dedicating this to my boy that died last week - R.I.P my darg! See you on the other side one day).
wow. so sorry mahn

missterious:
Yo Gotti ft Lil Wayne - Women lie, men lie
"But I'm tired of being sick, and I'm sick of
being tired" is the only 'solid' line in that song. weezy don tire sad

victoriousvic Your personality is 40% genetics, 40% upbringing, and 30% how good you are with
calculations cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Slow Motion by Trey Songz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTBbM21plg

Nice video, nice music, great voice. You need to see this song video. If you don't have MB please borrow. You must click on this video link.

That song will really put you in slow motion wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nmeri17:

victoriousvic Your personality is 40% genetics, 40% upbringing, and 30% how good you are with
calculations cheesy
Lol. You think I'm good with calculations? grin
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
wow. so sorry mahn

Safe for that, bruddah.

Death is the only thing we all can't escape and when folks die, we just need to celebrate what they achieved while they were here with us. And use their experience to reflect on our lives and see how we can live the dream for them and lead better lives to become fulfilled before we also join the maker.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

Ben E King - Stand by me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Safe for that, bruddah.

Death is the only thing we all can't escape and when folks die, we just need to celebrate what they achieved while they were here with us. And use their experience to reflect on our lives and see how we can live the dream for them and lead better lives to become fulfilled before we also join the maker.
real talk fam
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MrTeymee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Olamide- melo melo
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Shymm3x: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Skepta ft Idris Elba - Shutdown (man like Idris Elba in Stringer Bell mode, spitting like he never left 'em gully roads of East Ldn, in proper road and yardie accent. Old school garage/dub-step with grime).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQKnPqXMnzo

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kendrick Lamar King Kunta
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by missterious(f): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sia - Salted wound
Sia - Big girls cry
Kanye West - Gold digger

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by PreciousBro: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Burna Boy - Soke

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.