Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? - Music/Radio (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? (1157245 Views)

What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Aida13: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
BANG BANG BANG - by BIGBANG

3rd jam brand new from their comeback album. So good it's sick! Lol feelin' the new vid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by MicaiahforJesus(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm listening to "Oya Dancia" by Micaiah. I think you should too.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2F-ljdVmOw

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nmeri17: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
shaydee - whine for me
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Martin Garrix ft Usher ------Don't look down( summer song).
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by 9inches(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Alesso ft. Tove lo- heroes (we could be)

Martin Garrix ft. Matisse & Sadko vs Disclosure ft. Sam Smith- Dragon vs Latch
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by mcyphersound(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Latest Naija Music http://mcyphersound.com, comprehensive contemporary Nigerian and African beats music lovers smiley
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
RaeMystix:
Martin Garrix ft Usher ------Don't look down( summer song).

i so so love those type of songs,

calvin harris, martin garrix, avicii, david guetta, sigma, diplo, to name a few,

love to and kezia too are cool..

do u like naughty boy?

2 Likes

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

i so so love those type of songs,

calvin harris, martin garrix, avicii, david guetta, sigma, diplo, to name a few,

love to and kezia too are cool..

do u like naughty boy?
Naughty boy?? YESS
I love the song in which he featured Sam Smith.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

Naughty boy?? YESS
I love the song in which he featured Sam Smith.

cool, that song keeps me calm anytime im being bugged around by someone, i just plug my earphones and boom, im in my own planet *grin*

do u knw goldfish?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

cool, that song keeps me calm anytime im being bugged around by someone, i just plug my earphones and boom, im in my own planet *grin*

do u knw goldfish?

I was in my bedroom when I replied your text....Listening to music on pandora.

Goldfish?...Nope
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

I was in my bedroom when I replied your text....Listening to music on pandora.
Goldfish?...Nope
Hes from south africa, hes good..
whats pandora,? is it a music ap
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by surg411(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
vickerz:

Hes from south africa, hes good..

whats pandora,? is it a music ap
Yes it is....It has musics of various artist from all over the world.

Thanks!!!..I'll check him out
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes it is....It has musics of various artist from all over the world.

Thanks!!!..I'll check him out

no probs, this pandora, is it available on android and most importantly, is it free?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by cassyrooy(m): 5:55am On Jun 04, 2015
vickerz:

no probs, this pandora, is it available on android and most importantly, is it free?
Someone is watching?
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by RaeMystix: 6:49am On Jun 04, 2015
vickerz:

Yes!...It is available on android, but it's free with limited access to music; Although one can get unlimited number of music and artist with the cost of 1600 naira per month
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
Someone is watching?
keep off this thread? .no pests pls
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2015
cassyrooy:
Someone is watching?
keep off this thread .no pests pls
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes!...It is available on android, but it's free with limited access to music; Although one can get unlimited number of music and artist with the cost of 1600 naira per month

kk, cool, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
A world alone...Lorde

People are talking

1 Like

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tashaamania(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blue - You make me wanna.. cheesy
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Meklex(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
kingsilly:
A world alone...Lorde

People are talking
the best song of all time!
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by doczero: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
W.O.T.E (WALK OFhttps://youtu.be/r8pC0DiXzyoF THE EARTH)- Remix of Rude
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Vittorio97(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kid ink:ring ring
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by kingsilly(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Meklex:
the best song of all time!

The whole album is dope
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by basille(m): 4:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Tolzeal(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2015
TOLZEAL - MR NAIRALAND

lols....

Im just in my old school charm this morning.
Jolene -Dolly Parton

Good morning you all.
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Serenade by Wolfgang Amaedus Mozart
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Bad blood remix - Taylor Swift ft Kendrick Lamar Pretty girls - Britney Spears ft Iggy AZALEA Want to want me - Jason DERULO Post to be - Omarion ft Chris Brown, Jhene Aiko
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by lanrefresh(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
2nite by dr dre ft kendrick lamar,jeremih
Re: What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? by Lovexme(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Ariana Grande - One Last Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPgEgaPk62M

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1215) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.