Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Love From A Different View - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love From A Different View (5312 Views)

The 6 Biggest Myths About S*x And Side-chicks: A Different View / Marriage And Facts...why Is It Always A Different View On Each Side ?? / Inter-tribal Relationship, Now I Have A Different View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love From A Different View by Loveaflame(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
LOVE the four letter word that has TURNED THE LIVES OF MANY INTO MISERIES AND FEW INTO BLISS.Many are searching for their true love.Many have gone into countless heart breaking relationships seeking for this JEWEL.So many many think they have it in their relationship only to discover the illusions in what they assume to be love.
Why the so many chaos in marriages and love relationships today?The rate of divorce is alarming even among respected men of GOLD sorry men of GOD.The youth of this generation are caught in the cobweb of LUST AND MISTAKE IT FOR LOVE.
Is love real? Where can it be found?So many books have been written on this subject alone but the tears from broken relationships and marriages are even disturbing the angels above.I want to offer my understanding on this subject from a different angle accept it if you can or reject it to your own hurt especially if you are a female.
Love is NOT something to be sought after outside yourself. It is within you.You might not believe this.Love has to do with the personal values you place on yourself and the feelings of emotions backing the values.LOVE HAS TO DO WITH VALUES.
Until you understand this,you will never experience lasting inner peace.No man can devalue you when you love yourself dearly. YOUR SELF WORTH IS NOT DETERMINE BY OTHERS BUT BY THE PRICE YOU HAVE PLACED ON YOURSELF.
Until you love yourself base on your positive values you may Keep on searching for love from outside source.When people cry of broken heart it amazes me greatly.How on earth did your heart got broken if you did not sell it cheap?.That’s hard.I know.
Base on my research of broken relationships over 90% had involved sex.All in the name to prove your love to a guy you go to bed with him thinking that will make him to love you the more vise versa.Listen to this weird truth SEX IS NOT A PROVE OF LOVE.
You need to look deep down within,DO YOU REALLY LOVE YOURSELF?,DO YOU HAVE STRONG VALUES YOU WILL NOT COMPROMISE FOR ANYTHING ON EARTH?WHERE DO YOU DERIVE YOUR JOY OR HAPPINESS FROM?
If your answers to the questions above is base on external factors you will keep on having problems in relationships.In conclusion GOD IS LOVE IF YOU HAVE HIM THEN ITS IN YOU.Stop thinking that you must be loved by people ,friends,spouse,lovers to feel human.IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF SO MUCH ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OPERATING IN THE LEVEL OF YOUR LOVE FREQUENCY CAN GAIN ENTRANCE INTO THE ATM MACHINE OF YOUR HEART.

1 Like

Re: Love From A Different View by iice(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
Nicely done.

You need to look deep down within,DO YOU REALLY LOVE YOURSELF?,DO YOU HAVE STRONG VALUES YOU WILL NOT COMPROMISE FOR ANYTHING ON EARTH?WHERE DO YOU DERIVE YOUR JOY OR HAPPINESS FROM?

I keep saying people should know themselves.
Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
Base on my research of broken relationships over 90% had involved sex.All in the name to prove your love to a guy you go to bed with him thinking that will make him to love you the more vise versa.Listen to this weird truth SEX IS NOT A PROVE OF LOVE.
+100
cool cool
Re: Love From A Different View by MrsChima1(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
But i will love a girl if i taste her pot it sad but true to me
Re: Love From A Different View by MrsChima1(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
Why the face?   undecided undecided undecided undecided

sexkillz:

shocked angry angry
Re: Love From A Different View by 195(f): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
bandiejay:

But i will love a girl if i taste her pot it sad but true to me

cool cool

me too
Re: Love From A Different View by Mynd44: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
What makes one person happy might not the other happy so let people live their live the way they want to. And where do you guys get your statistics from? You just come here and drop some crazy percentage and expect us to believe it? FYI I know a guy who was heart broken by his girl of 5 years and they have not had sex yet.
Re: Love From A Different View by MrsChima1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

What makes one person happy might not the other happy so let people live their live the way they want to. And where do you guys get your statistics from? You just come here and drop some crazy percentage and expect us to believe it? FYI I know a guy who was heart broken by his girl of 5 years and they have not Were Intimate yet.

I agree with you on the happy thing because everybody has different things that makes them happy exclusively.

The main reason people break up or divorce because BOTH AREN'T connected as one in every aspect of what should connect them. I am not talking about religion, ethnicity, culture, education, and personality.

I am speaking of bonding and intimacy.
Re: Love From A Different View by iice(f): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

What makes one person happy might not the other happy so let people live their live the way they want to. And where do you guys get your statistics from? You just come here and drop some crazy percentage and expect us to believe it? FYI I know a guy who was heart broken by his girl of 5 years and they have not Were Intimate yet.

Errhh that's why he said, one should ask himself/herself, what makes him or her happy? Just as certain values differ from one person to another.

1 Like

Re: Love From A Different View by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
iice:

Errhh that's why he said, one should ask himself/herself, what makes him or her happy? Just as certain values differ from one person to another.
He was actually more concerned with how evil sex is
Re: Love From A Different View by iice(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
Maybe. But i read it more as 'people thinking that you have to have sex with your partner to prove you love him/her'.
Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
We all have different definition of love.all you need is to follow your definition so far the desirable result is achieve.love is just an abstract if you ask me .
Re: Love From A Different View by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
Loveaflame:

LOVE the four letter word that has TURNED THE LIVES OF MANY INTO MISERIES AND FEW INTO BLISS.Many are searching for their true love.Many have gone into countless heart breaking relationships seeking for this JEWEL.So many many think they have it in their relationship only to discover the illusions in what they assume to be love.
Why the so many chaos in marriages and love relationships today?The rate of divorce is alarming even among respected men of GOLD sorry men of GOD.The youth of this generation are caught in the cobweb of LUST AND MISTAKE IT FOR LOVE.
Is love real? Where can it be found?So many books have been written on this subject alone but the tears from broken relationships and marriages are even disturbing the angels above.I want to offer my understanding on this subject from a different angle accept it if you can or reject it to your own hurt especially if you are a female.
Love is NOT something to be sought after outside yourself. It is within you.You might not believe this.Love has to do with the personal values you place on yourself and the feelings of emotions backing the values.LOVE HAS TO DO WITH VALUES.
Until you understand this,you will never experience lasting inner peace.No man can devalue you when you love yourself dearly. YOUR SELF WORTH IS NOT DETERMINE BY OTHERS BUT BY THE PRICE YOU HAVE PLACED ON YOURSELF.
Until you love yourself base on your positive values you may Keep on searching for love from outside source.When people cry of broken heart it amazes me greatly.How on earth did your heart got broken if you did not sell it cheap?.That’s hard.I know.
If your answers to the questions above is base on external factors you will keep on having problems in relationships.In conclusion GOD IS LOVE IF YOU HAVE HIM THEN ITS IN YOU.Stop thinking that you must be loved by people ,friends,spouse,lovers to feel human.IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF SO MUCH ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OPERATING IN THE LEVEL OF YOUR LOVE FREQUENCY CAN GAIN ENTRANCE INTO THE ATM MACHINE OF YOUR HEART.

Perfect logical analysis of Love. But unfortunately majority of people, even those on this board cannot practice it, because they cannot give what they don't have.
Only those who have it can give it.
And you cannot give what you don't have, even if you try to cheat or steal it from those blessed to have it.

2 Likes

Re: Love From A Different View by babaowo: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2011
LOVE is scam.
Re: Love From A Different View by db10dtruth(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
If you don't love yourself you can't love nobody,
Re: Love From A Different View by Sike(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hmmmm. . . This Love again!!
Re: Love From A Different View by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

We all have different definition of love.all you need is to follow your definition so far the desirable result is achieve.love is just an obsession if you ask me .
Re: Love From A Different View by bekay911(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
No matter how many tyms u write on dis topic ppl still get it wrong. Sex is nt love but out of desperation dey still jump in bed. If u sleep wt a guy he will tag u *promiscous*
LovE is d most abused, most misconcepted, most misinterpreted word on earth today
Re: Love From A Different View by Favben(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2011
Creat definition here, insightful. Love starts from oneself, ppl hurt ppl mrst times cos they don't love themselves either one bit
Re: Love From A Different View by Tolulop001(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Love From A Different View by Wallie(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
Loveaflame:

Sounds like you're mostly addressing “love” of one’s self. How about love that you have for others?

You can love yourself till eternity and still get hurt by others. You only have control over yourself and no amount of self-love can make someone else love you or continue to love you. Certain things are just out of your hands.

The only thing that you can hope for is that you find someone that you love and both of you share a love and commitment deep enough to overcome each other’s flaws.

Love has to be mutual for a relationship to work.
Re: Love From A Different View by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
As special occasions of the Christmas, New Year and Valentine are around the corner, reminding us of the difference between LOVE and LUST is good before the swagger of a pretty and sexy bootilicious girl sends any guy over the moon and rushing to buy large gift hamper and big teddy bear in his desperation to FORK the babe before Rapture.
Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
@OP: charity does begin at home, but love is all about giving. The more you are willing to give the more you expect to receive. Your post puts you in my opinion as an individual who sees things from the perspective as half-empty- a pessimists. If we don't have love in this world, then what is left of us as humans? I love my 2 babies naturally and without condition as their mother. I loved someone before them equally without any natural relation. She took what I gave her for granted and till today she has not only brought pain to me but also to herself. I am not sad but full of regret, my pain is for loving her despite all odds. My family, friends and close associates used to warn me of her and the worst thing is, she was the ugliest girl i ever dated. She appeared to me at first as a good girl. I never dated so-called good girls and had had bad girls wanting to be good on my behalf. I gave her confidence and made her see herself as beautiful, which led to her believing in every other man's advances. I tried letting her know that guys will be guys but she just grew worse by the day, until she told me that she doesn't have to answer to me even though I had formally met and introduced myself and her to both our family, paid her bills and generally improved her life. shiite wasn't enuff, she thot she could do better. Fast forward 11mths after our breakup: 4 guys(and only God knows how many one nite stand from her fork facebook hookups, she is still desperately looking for what only her understand as a man. I believe she has serious daddy issues and a farked up childhood
Like everything in life, a little fate goes a long way. No, chemistry or physics. Just fate, pure motherphuckin luck
Re: Love From A Different View by Jenifa1: 2:10am On Dec 01, 2011
Tobi_dad:

@OP: charity does begin at home, but love is all about giving. The more you are willing to give the more you expect to receive. Your post puts you in my opinion as an individual who sees things from the perspective as half-empty- a pessimists. If we don't have love in this world, then what is left of us as humans? I love my 2 babies naturally and without condition as their mother. I loved someone before them equally without any natural relation. She took what I gave her for granted and till today she has not only brought pain to me but also to herself. I am not sad but full of regret, my pain is for loving her despite all odds. My family, friends and close associates used to warn me of her and the worst thing is, she was the ugliest girl i ever dated. She appeared to me at first as a good girl. I never dated so-called good girls and had had bad girls wanting to be good on my behalf. I gave her confidence and made her see herself as beautiful, which led to her believing in every other man's advances.  I tried letting her know that guys will be guys but she just grew worse by the day, until she told me that she doesn't have to answer to me even though I had formally met and introduced myself and her to both our family, paid her bills and generally improved her life. shiite wasn't enuff, she thot she could do better. Fast forward 11mths after our breakup: 4 guys(and only God knows how many one nite stand from her fork facebook hookups, she is still desperately looking for what only her understand as a man. I believe she has serious daddy issues and a farked up childhood
Like everything in life, a little fate goes a long way. No, chemistry or physics. Just fate, pure motherphuckin  luck

yup.

true love is selfless. akin to the love a mother has for her child. the love God has for us and the love he demands that we have for our neighbors.
in marriage and relationships however, many people mistake or confuse obligation and duty for love.
marriage is a contract with rules and duty that each partner must obey. This is not selfless love but a[b] contract[/b]. basically like a job contract.
The job is easier when you love your partner selflessly though.

so yes you should be willing to give more than you will receive. if it is love.

@bolded part,
maybe she found you condescending. ie she is looking for a guy who genuinely finds her beautiful. She definitely needs to learn to love herself.
sorry for your heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Love From A Different View by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2011
hahaha poster, thanks so much for sharing. I was just about to start compromising my values but wait,
This post has come at the right time. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Love From A Different View by jehoshua55(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

grin grin grin shocked
Re: Love From A Different View by sugardaddy1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
Loveaflame:

Good, but I strongly feel this post is better of at the religious section.
Re: Love From A Different View by 30secs(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2011
No sex doesnt make sense. . . Feelings may die, but its rare cos of or a lack of sex!!! Its usually because we are humans and therefore have limitations!
Re: Love From A Different View by Beync(f): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
OP your thoughts are cool cool cool
though on the self love, you hav to share some luv but thru s3x
Re: Love From A Different View by zenittha: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2011
poster is right on point kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? / Signs Of A Real Man / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.