Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! (2461 Views)

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^ sorry am not sure of deleting a thread so no to that, and second i dont argue blindly all you need is to ask for proof. Since am not the one that wrote the bible and you believe everything in the Bible so why can't you just ask for proof, and why am i going to ask for forgiveness for what he himself said? maybe you have never come across those verses in your bible i can educate you more on the worst quotes from the bible
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
frosbel:

Which west grin grin grin

Is it the west I live in, I have never met 1 white Muslim in my entire existence here. Please tell me where they are converting let me go and check.

There is the odd girl or boy that might have converted, but it is a LIE to say that whites , Hindus or even Africans in Europe are rapidly converting to ISLAM. It is another LIE that you guys like to perpetuate.

The only reason why ISLAM is incrementally increasing is BIRTH RATE.

Ask any westerner, this is a known FACT.

I wonder the West he meant, because here in France, Majority are Catholic while others are unbeliver, the muslims here are Arabs and RARELY few blacks.

BIRTH RATE IS HELPING THEM SHIKANA!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
It does not matters which one is fast growing, what matters is which one is GODS, within u, u know where u belong, and withing u, u know u are out of the race but still prefares to continue in ur brainwashed doctrine.

Immanuelar:

pls cn someone just help me on ao to delete dis thread, pls am beggin!! imagine a ''HUMAN BEING'' saying dat Jesus christ is goin to hell fire!God pls forgiv me!! because i am d cause of all dis by creatin dis thread.nd i beg u in d name of wateva u serve stop dis if u dont want d wrath of God to come upon u, nd cn someone tell me ao to delete dis thread,because its seems der tin as com upon dem.

My broda u are a stranger in NL, why bordering because he insulted JESUS? are u not aware of what Jesus said while on the cross? he prayed to God to forgave them that killed him, was that not more than this? chill my broda, u ve to hold on to courage if u are for Christ. He will pay each one accordingly.
Don't delete this thread, let them insult more, u most be stronge, be informed that that Gog/Jesus knows how to defend himself.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

i want to test the level of your stupidity now can you tell me or point out to churches that have been burn down by Muslims in Lagos,Oyo.Osun,Ondo,Ekiti,Benin,Ogun, and the eastern state are there no Muslims in those places? you are so stewpid not to think before you make that comment am sorry to say

Those places u mentioned may be that they have imatured muslims, see this good web that tell u what ISLAM REALLY IS. i PAST THIS FOR U JUST TO SCAN THROUGH, HAPPY READ.

[size=16pt]ISLAM MAY BECOME THE
GREATEST MURDERING FORCE
IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND
Islam has replaced the Soviet Union as the Evil Empire
and its "best days" may lie ahead as the forces of Islam gather steam!!![/size]
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

Those places u mentioned may be that they have imatured muslims, see this good web that tell u what ISLAM REALLY IS. i PAST THIS FOR U JUST TO SCAN THROUGH, HAPPY READ.

[size=16pt]ISLAM MAY BECOME THE
GREATEST MURDERING FORCE
IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND
Islam has replaced the Soviet Union as the Evil Empire
and its "best days" may lie ahead as the forces of Islam gather steam!!![/size]

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

It does not matters which one is fast growing, what matters is which one is GODS, within u, u know where u belong, and withing u, u know u are out of the race but still prefares to continue in your brainwashed doctrine.

My broda u are a stranger in NL, why bordering because he insulted JESUS? are u not aware of what Jesus said while on the cross? he prayed to God to forgave them that killed him, was that not more than this? chill my broda, u ve to hold on to courage if u are for Christ. He will pay each one accordingly.
Don't delete this thread, let them insult more, u most be stronge, be informed that that Gog/Jesus knows how to defend himself.

lol he is saying that to the jews your partner in crime today
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

http://www.masada2000.org/islam.html

Very TRUE sister.

But you have to add the Zionists as well.

ISLAM and Zionism , including Christian Zionism ( I hate to use the word Christian because they are definitely deceived ) will surely lead us very soon to World War 3.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

I wonder the West he meant, because here in France, Majority are Catholic while others are unbeliver, the muslims here are Arabs and RARELY few blacks.

BIRTH RATE IS HELPING THEM SHIKANA!
LOL the same france you are in as at 2003 the population of Muslim is about 6million and its 8yrs after so who know what the population will be now if not more than 10million

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France#Religion

In Germany Islam is the second Largest Population of over 4million

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany#Religion

In Italy more than 1million more than other christian practicing cos someone said Catholic are not christian

Soure :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy#Religion

if you want more ask and i will enlighten you
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL the same france you are in as at 2003 the population of Muslim is about 6million and its 8yrs after so who know what the population will be now if not more than 10million

In Italy more than 1million more than other christian practicing cos someone said Catholic are not christian

Mr, u may be right about the population, what i am saying is that, the muslims are the ARABS Blacks, The real Westerners, let me be precise, the OYIBO'S ARE NOT OOO? u must believe this. Let me tell u one story, u can check it online if u wish. It happened in the North East of France.

There was a time two arab teens were returning from night club on a bike, (motocycle).
It was very early in the moning and they were not wearing their security hat. (safty cap) Unfortunately for them, the police was after then, and they refused to stop, they were trying to excape, but the police kept following them, wanting them to stop. The one riding put fire and was on a high speed that the bike got toggled and they both fell down, one died instantly why the other one gave up the ghost few days in the hospital. The Arabians in that area started burning all cars around the prefecture, distroying what everthey lae their hands upon. to be brief, There was a webpage where people go to say what the kning about the incident. U wont believe.
The Arabians were bosting that, in the next ten yrs, they will dominate France because French people born 1 or 2 kids and them they are 6 -10 in numbers, They said, France should worry, they will dealt with them in the next ten yrs. Even the Arabs agree they have high birth rate, so who are u to disagree?
This is the reason, Islam is fast growing. Nothing more.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2011
pls cn someone just help me on ao to delete dis thread, pls am beggin!! imagine a ''HUMAN BEING'' saying dat Jesus christ is goin to hell fire!God pls forgiv me!! because i am d cause of all dis by creatin dis thread.nd i beg u in d name of wateva u serve stop dis if u dont want d wrath of God to come upon u, nd cn someone tell me ao to delete dis thread,because its seems der tin as com upon dem.

You do not need to get all worked up.

The Truth stands sure, that Christ is LORD.

The spirit behind most of these people is anti-christ and hence satanic, so do not expect them to say anything good about our Saviour.

These are lost souls that need redemption.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

Growth in numbers means absolute Zilch, Nil, Zero.

True religion is formed by volition not compulsion.

Even a child who is a born into a Muslim family should have the freedom of choice to select his religion when he comes to the age of awareness.

A religion of compulsion is firstly FALSE and secondly DEMONIC.

Increasing in numbers by birth rate is proof that your numbers are made up of people in bondage to a tyrannical system with no way out.

Remember what your Judge said, Jesus Christ, wide is the way that leads to destruction and many choose this path , but narrow is the way to life and few choose this path.

This statement in itself has already disqualified your ideology.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

Mr, u may be right about the population, what i am saying is that, the muslims are the ARABS Blacks, The real Westerners, let me be precise, the OYIBO'S ARE NOT OOO? u must believe this. Let me tell u one story, u can check it online if u wish. It happened in the North East of France.

There was a time two arab teens were returning from night club on a bike, (motocycle).
It was very early in the moning and they were not wearing their security hat. (safty cap) Unfortunately for them, the police was after then, and they refused to stop, they were trying to excape, but the police kept following them, wanting them to stop. The one riding put fire and was on a high speed that the bike got  toggled and they both fell down, one died instantly why the other one gave up the ghost few days in the hospital. The Arabians in that area started burning all cars around the prefecture, distroying what everthey lae their hands upon. to be brief, There was a webpage where people go to say what the kning about the incident. U wont believe.
The Arabians were bosting that, in the next ten yrs, they will dominate France because French people born 1 or 2 kids and them they are 6 -10 in numbers, They said, France should worry, they will dealt with them in the next ten yrs. Even the Arabs agree they have high birth rate, so who are u to disagree?
This is the reason, Islam is fast growing.  Nothing more.  
this your argument is baseless either they are arab,Nigerian or what ever they might be are they not citizen?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
frosbel:

Growth in numbers means absolute Zilch, Nil, Zero.

True religion is formed by volition not compulsion.

Even a child who is a born into a Muslim family should have the freedom of choice to select his religion when he comes to the age of awareness.

A religion of compulsion is firstly FALSE and secondly DEMONIC.

Increasing in numbers by birth rate is proof that your numbers are made up of people in bondage to a tyrannical system with no way out.

Remember what your Judge said, Jesus Christ, wide is the way that leads to destruction and many choose this path , but narrow is the way to life and few choose this path.

This statement in itself has already disqualified your ideology.
Now you are sounding like an id.iot am sorry to say, so a child should be given freedom of religion at what age? secondly why are xtains taking there kids to church from birth and always warn them not to join other religion, thirdly you said increase in number by birth is made of up people in Bondage and that shows the level of your stupidity mister. Dint the law say i am responsible for my children from age is 0-18 so are you telling if my children say they want to go to church at the age of 5 i should allow them to not to think of the danger that might involve? am sorry you are daft for my liking
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

this your argument is baseless either they are arab,Nigerian or what ever they might be are they not citizen?

Why distroying the vehicles, they were shouthing the usual, islamic word they use during voilence, it was understood they lost two of their friends, brothers, children etc but at the other hands, the teenage caused their death themselves. My points is that, even if they are citizens, originally, they are Arabs/muslims.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

Now you are[b] sounding like an id.iot [/b]am sorry to say, so a child should be given freedom of religion at what age? secondly why are xtains taking there kids to church from birth and always warn them not to join other religion, thirdly you said increase in number by birth is made of up people in Bondage and that shows the level of your stupidity mister. Dint the law say i am responsible for my children from age is 0-18 so are you telling if my children say they want to go to church at the age of 5 i should allow them to not to think of the danger that might involve? am sorry you are daft for my liking

You are now sounding like a typical MUSLIM , thank you very much.

How you think you will make heaven with such abuse is beyond me.

It appears that with ALLAH anything goes, even thieves and Liars will be allowed into paradise as far as they observe the 5 pillars of ISLAM.

Shocking !!!!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by LagosShia: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
please can someone who is alleging that westerners are not becoming muslims tell us why the below incident have happened?

also,please you just need to go to facebook and search "german muslim","french muslims","czech muslims" and so on.you can even use google translation to translate those terms so that you can use the language of those countries to look for those embracing islam that use their indigenous languages on facebook.

[size=16pt]"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam":[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

Why distroying the vehicles, they were shouthing the usual, islamic word they use during voilence, it was understood they lost two of their friends, brothers, children etc but at the other hands, the teenage caused their death themselves. My points is that, even if they are citizens, originally, they are Arabs/muslims.
i want to as you one Question were you there when the 2 boys had an accident? do you know if they were hit by the Police or attack by some people? do no give false testimony so that you wont be judge your bible say that and beside you are just arguing without proof all i think you are doing is just write ups simple
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
frosbel:

You are now sounding like a typical MUSLIM , thank you very much.

How you think you will make heaven with such abuse is beyond me.

It appears that with ALLAH anything goes, even thieves and Liars will be allowed into paradise as far as they observe the 5 pillars of ISLAM.

Shocking !!!!

and you are sounding like a typical christian who lies run in there blood how are you going to make heaven. mind you insult you is like drinking pure water remember your Jesus too is very fun of insulting is people remember
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by LagosShia: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
we have a christianity to Islam testimony here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814112.0.html
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2011
do u tink everybody is a foolafta reading dis thread u went to change ur name nd created a moon light story about christains converted to muslims, God is realy merciful.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by tbaba1234: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2011
Immanuelar:

do u tink everybody is a foolafta reading dis thread u went to change your name nd created a moon light story about christains converted to muslims, God is realy merciful.

This is roman catholic priest that converted to Islam: I know a daughther of a conservative pastor who is a muslim now,

People convert from both religions::: This debate is really baseless to be honest,

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jntHgqbHY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2011
i want to as you one Question were you there when the 2 boys had an accident? do you know if they were hit by the Police or attack by some people? do no give false testimony so that you wont be judge your bible say that and beside you are just arguing without proof all i think you are doing is just write ups simple

Sorry, i never told u i was there, it was on the public tv channel that evening of the incident.
and withnesses said, they were not hitted by the police.
Anyway, Its not the topic of the thread but it came up beause of the birth rate proof.
I ve to stop with this now.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by Immanuelar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2011
at least,i culd see dat some of u quoted frm google,u knw wot i need u to do?type dis words and search frm google''which religion has d highest population of converts''click on d first link der nd scrool to d bottom of d page nd summerize exactly d table dat is bin drawn der.mak sur u reply me back on dis thread.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

Sorry, i never told u i was there, it was on the public tv channel that evening of the incident.
and withnesses said, they were not hitted by the police.
Anyway, Its not the topic of the thread but it came up beause of the birth rate proof.
I ve to stop with this now.
you said at happen at night so who are the witness, come stop lying in other to defend yourself is that what jesus taught you?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2011
you said at happen at night so who are the witness, come stop lying in other to defend yourself is that what jesus taught you?
Can u point out where i said it happened at "night"? Why are u creating arguments when its not surposed to?
U ve end up pointing at JESUS. U and i who ve liad? I sais "early morning as ther were returning from night club" do u ve problem to understand this symple sentence? Reason up plz.
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

Can u point out where i said it happened at "night"? Why are u creating arguments when its not surposed to?
U ve end up pointing at JESUS. U and i who ve liad? I sais "early morning as ther were returning from night club" do u ve problem to understand this symple sentence? Reason up plz.
you said they are coming from a night club definately its still a night even if its 5am in the morning, and where did i point at your Jesus wrongly?
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by plappville(f): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
[ Quote]
Quote from: plappville on Today at 07:47:36 PM
U ve end up pointing at JESUS.  U and i who ve liad? I sais "early morning as ther were returning from night club" do u ve problem to understand this symple sentence? Reason up plz.
[/qoute]

bashy_demy: you said they are coming from a night club definately its still a night even if its 5am in the morning,  and where did i point at your Jesus wrongly?
If u find it difficult to understand this short story, i wonder how u will understand history.
The event took place at early in the morning, u are qouting it to be night simply because u saw that they were coming from night club? Is this how complicating u are? How does morning means night in ur world? Cant u just accept u made mistake?
Instead of pressing!
Re: Why Do More Muslims Converts To Christains More Dan Muslims Becoming Christains?just Wondering! by bashydemy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
plappville:

[ Quote]
Quote from: plappville on Today at 07:47:36 PM
U ve end up pointing at JESUS.  U and i who ve liad? I sais "early morning as ther were returning from night club" do u ve problem to understand this symple sentence? Reason up plz.
[/qoute]
If u find it difficult to understand this short story, i wonder how u will understand history.
The event took place at early in the morning, u are qouting it to be night simply because u saw that they were coming from night club? Is this how complicating u are? How does morning means night in your world? Cant u just accept u made mistake?
Instead of pressing!

Madam they are coming from a night club at what time? we all know that a normal human being should have left club for his house latest by 5am, so let assuming they left club 5am driving home isn't that still part of Midnight and who are the witness who dont have a house to sleep at that time?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Was Having Sëx With Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-rufai - OPEN / Prophesies Of 2014 For Nigeria By Prophet TB Joshoua / A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.