Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria (11500 Views)

Poll: Do You Support The banning Of Same Sex Marraige?

Yes,I Totally Support It: 74% (141 votes)
No, I Dont: 25% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Aliyu Kicks Against Banning Of Almajiri System / Banning Of Daytime Movement Of Fuel Tankers And Trailers In Nigeria Campaign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2011
Same-sex marriage in Nigeria, has now been criminalized by the Senate. And offenders could bag a minimum of 14years in jail. Even though the bill is still subject to the approval of the lower house and President Goodluck Jonathan, it is sure to be passed as a law. What do you think of this?
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by bekay911(f): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
Best thing ever
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
hmmm
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
I think offenders will relish picking up the soap in the bathroom for 14years.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2011
Thank God.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
LMAO@spending 14 years in jail for homosexual acts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Question, would this "stop" homosexuality? Seriously.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
14years small na angry angry
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2011
This is great news,besides they would of made it 42 years.By the time they grow grey hair in jail,
then we'll see who is who.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Gay men have sex in jails too. Just saying. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@spending 14 years in jail for Same-sex acts  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Question, would this "stop" homosexuality?  Seriously.  

Because you have freedom to practice it in the US huh? angry
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
mschew chima, I can help u pound your asz and bring it back to shape undecided undecided. your fellow m8 cant help you achieve this great task embarassed embarassed #I hope u understand babe wink wink
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
@mrs chima, it wont stop homosexuality, but it wil put fear in homosexuals which wil inturn kill their drive
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
tellwisdom:

mschew chima, I can help u pound your asz and bring it back to shape undecided undecided. your fellow m8 cant help you achieve this great task embarassed embarassed #I hoep u understand babe wink wink

I knew your dumb arse would respond. You need to STFU talking to me because I am trying to help your gay arse have freedom to kiss your boyfriend in public.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2011
tiniyata:

@mrs chima, it wont stop homosexuality, but it wil put fear in homosexuals which wil inturn kill their drive

Sorry dear, fear doesn't stop homosexuality and man-lover men will continue to Be Intimate in jails.

Ask any gay man that has been in jail, they will tell you that many of them men they have bleeped were "straight" men with wives and children. lipsrsealed

Research the rising social trend of Downlow men.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
I knew your dumb arse would respond. You need to STFU talking to me because I am trying to help your man-lover arse have freedom to kiss your boyfriend in public.

Sweerie, let me help your KORODOM YANSH pls wink wink. #Salivating for it real badt wink wink
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
The president and Senate need to bother themselves with more important issues like the economy, power and ASUU strike.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Op, so you mean that the g[i]a[/i]y quadruplets, Lefulefu, 190, tellwisdom, and Mr Cork would be locked away for 14years? In different cells? Left with only soap?  shocked shocked shocked

The problem we'll have is that these things are always H[i]o[/i]rny for butt plugging. They dont mind drilling holes on the walls and sticking. . . lipsrsealed

shocked shocked  shocked[/size]
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by MrsChima1(f): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Op, so you mean that the g[i]a[/i]y quadruplets, Lefulefu, 190, tellwisdom, and Mr Cork would be locked away for 14years? In different cells? Left with only soap?  shocked shocked shocked

The problem we'll have is that these things are always H[i]o[/i]rny for butt plugging. They dont mind drilling holes on the walls and sticking. . . lipsrsealed

shocked shocked  shocked[/size]

Sexillz! Log off please! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mynd_44:

The president and Senate need to bother themselves with more important issues like the economy, power and ASUU strike.

Exactly. No matter what the government does, it will not stop homosexuality and it has been going on since the beginning of civilization. If nothing didn't stop it then, nothing definitely stop it now.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

whatever,let them worry about this issue, at least it would be a -1 in the government bill.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Same-sex marriage in Nigeria, has now been criminalized by the Senate.
[size=14pt]On a serious note, what was criminalized is same sex marriages, NOT homosexuality! Homosexuality cannot be stopped, neither can it be criminalized. In other words, what the senate did was: "plug your butts in your private rooms, but you dare not try to legalize your unnatural union, by trying to get married"!. . .

So sad for the g[i]a[/i]y quadruplets. . . heard they had their various weddings planned already. . . sad[/size]
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Mynd44: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
Lmaoooo Seriously Sexkills I tot you made a promise?

Lol @ kissing your boyfriend in public. . Some people need to be caged serious
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
Yes i did! Still sticking to it. . . [/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by mashnino(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
best thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by claremont(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
There are much more important issues for the Nigerian senate to worry about than dictating to human beings who they should/should not sleep with. True development in a society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities such as g-ays and/or l-esbians, and from the comments by supposedly highly educated persons on this thread, Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed!
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by bamosagie(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
So Tonto Dikeh & Charity Ojo can be intimate! But they must not marry abi, much ado about nothing.
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
chaiii. . . see as naija Girls as dem dey happy . . . .

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]On a serious note, what was criminalized is same sex marriages, NOT homosexuality! Homosexuality cannot be stopped, neither can it be criminalized. In other words, what the senate did was: "plug your butts in your private rooms, but you dare not try to legalize your unnatural union, by trying to get married"!. . .

So sad for the g[i]a[/i]y quadruplets. . . heard they had their various weddings planned already. . . sad[/size]

Discombobulated albino . ,  dem nor go legalize am no matter your prayer . .
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Ybutterfly: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^aBOMin@Tion^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2011
claremont:

There are much more important issues for the Nigerian senate to worry about than dictating to human beings who they should/should not sleep with. True development in a society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities such as g-ays and/or l-esbians, and from the comments by supposedly highly educated persons on this thread, Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed!
wink
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2011
claremont:

^^^^^^ !!
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by tellwisdom: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2011
Discombobulated albino . , dem nor go legalize am no matter your prayer . .

[size=16pt]Dropssss from 2 storey building grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Thoughts On The Banning Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria by kemisuga(f): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2011
Okay. But it is only those who publicized it, that can be jail.
This act has been in existence since our forefathers days, so who can stop it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / I’m Not On The Run From EFCC – Obanikoro / Anambra State During The War (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.