Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) (1847 Views)

People Called Ben Carson 'Uncle Tom' Then He Schooled Them In True Carson Form / Vicious North Korean Dictator Executed His Uncle By Feeding Him To DOGS(PICS) / North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by MandingoII(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2011
Malcolm X described the charateristics of an Uncle Tom for us. He stated an Uncle Tom loves what the white man loves and hates what the white man hates. So lets list what the white man loves and hates:

1. He hates President Obama.
2. He loves Republicans.
3. He hates black women.
4. He loves white women.
5. He hates Islam
6. He loves Christians and Jews.
7. He hates all non-whites.
8. He loves whites and accepts non-whites as slaves or servants.
9. He hates given non-whites equal opportunity.
10. He loves programs that gives whites preference over all other races.
11. He hates any programs or agencies that promote black pride.
12. He loves shows programs or agencies that promote white pride.
13. He hates self conscious blacks.
14. He loves ignorant blacks.

The Uncle Tom has the same likes and dislikes of the white man and based on this list we can clearly identify them on this site. The Uncle Tom can easily speak out hiding behind his computer, but if you meet him he would be the one trying to out white the white man. Trying to hide his big lips to make them look thin. Trying to bleach his skin to be light skin. Trying to walk like he has something stick in his a***. Trying to be plain without any style. Trying to make his nappy hair straight. The Uncle Tom fears a self conscious black person because the white man fears them. The Uncle Tom is jealous of a self conscious black person due to their independence, intelligence, and high self esteem. I dont have a problem with the Uncle Tom. He needs help and I feel sorry for him. Hopefully, this post is an eye opener for those Uncle Toms living in the closet. Please come out the closet [size=18pt]MORPHEUS[/size] and get some help.

1 Like

Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by morpheus24: 3:47am On Nov 30, 2011
ALL THOSE ARE LIES!!!!

NONE OF THAT IS TRUE ABOUT ME!

Xcept of course the " He loves White woman part"
Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by cap28: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2011
100% spot on mandingo

morpheus please take note

1 Like

Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by morpheus24: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
cap28:

100% spot on mandingo

morpheus please take note

Great!. Two wanna be Malcolm X's who hide out in forums prophecing their cyber soldier status while in reality everything that smells about them is western. The taxes they pay, the clothes they wear, The food they eat, the language they speak.

Comon m.o.r.on.s Bring it on any day

[flash=400,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ME3DNkJ0c[/flash]
Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Damn these Niqqahz went in on Morpheus.

Called this Niqqah an Uncle Tom.

First Time i Ever seen Cap in a thread not Talking About Slavery.

Also the First Time i seen Morpheus in a Thread not Typing the word Haplogroup

I wonder which Cluster of Subclades Represent the Uncle Tom Trait of molecular evolution from within the HomoSapien Family Tree.

Haplogroup branches characterize early migrations

So Logically Uncle Toms must have Migrated from somewhere, and share a common Ancestor with Us.

#Stop~Pretending~To~Be~a~Scientist~

HaploGroups Link all of Humanity together, It supports the "one"(HR) Race theory..not the Multiple Race Theory.

Molecular Evolution, Mutation and Gene Duplication Show we are "one"

Using Science On a Forum Filled with people who don't know Science Should be a Felony.

You are Lucky I don't "Mix" Forum Families otherwise i would Invite you to some Nice Threads of Mine on BD&AS

lol Stop Fronting on the forum Brah, You ain't gotta Lie to Kick It Fam. Haha

#ThereIsOnlyOneRace ~ cool ~
Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by MandingoII(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2012
Looks up?

what dis beyotch talking about?
Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by morpheus24: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
MandingoII: Looks up?

what dis beyotch talking about?

New bipolar kid on the block with a multiple personality disorder and God complex trying to make a name for himself.
Re: The Epitome Of The Uncle Tom (Bootlicker) by panafrican(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2012
MandingoII: Malcolm X described the charateristics of an Uncle Tom for us. He stated an Uncle Tom loves what the white man loves and hates what the white man hates. So lets list what the white man loves and hates:

1. He hates President Obama.
What does "hates " stand for here ? disagreeing with Barack Obama over his choice of being a French puppet, disagreeing with a president who chose to bomb Africa on behalf of a crook like the French President sarkozy? Well, many were
in washington DC on January 19 and 20, 2009 dancing on Constitution avenue, going back and forth between the US congress and The White House
waving the U.S flag and singing " we won". Four years later, the only change that happened was a son of an african immigrant in the WhiteHouse hating Africa and bombing africans. At least jews do not bomb Israel. grin

2. He loves Republicans.
Why should a Black man be called Uncle Tom for backing Republicans who oppose same sex marriage? Why should someone be seen as Uncle Tom for disagreeing with democrats who want to give hard-working people's money to some "smart" (?) folks who want to use the system and live at the expense of others? why throw money to school districts where conniving Superintendent and their school board buddies use Title I money to go on trip for 10 days to california or Vegas whereas teachers are being underpaid in crowdy classrooms full of students with no books?

3. He hates black women. 4. He loves white women
' No idea of Black man who hates Black women just because those women are Black.

Moreover many white men hate white women too.

5. He hates Islam
Yeah ! we must love all muslims shocked !!!! we must love al qaeda? ,we must love Boko haram and Al shabbah? Don't count on me big guy! grin
Watch this: a stu-pid whitey can be sued , he is way better than an al qaeda dumbazz who think he will please God after blowing up a civil airplane with 270 passengers on board.

6. He loves Christians and Jews.
Just loving someone because he is jewish or christian? You could love David Korech then. Go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

(1) (Reply)

The Third Battle Of Berkeley CA, Globalists BTFO! / 100% Proof South Africa Has Lost Its Mind ! / Armed Man With 100 Rounds Of Ammo Arrested At Missouri Walmart(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.