Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Are Atheist Decieving The World ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheist Decieving The World ? (1390 Views)

Why Are Atheist So Annoying / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria? / Dr Fireman And Nigerian Preachers Are Decieving Us (a Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by islamrules(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2011
Are Atheists deceiving the world? They come in different forms e.g. Illuminati, Scientology, Satanism, e.t.c. But they are all spiritualist. And their Idol or god is biblical devil/illuminati (Jay Z, Micheal Jackson before, Tom Cruise, Omarion, lady gaga, and many).

I think the fact that you believe in the devil means God actually exist.
I think the word “scientology” should be based solely on science and not spiritualism. Why is the church of scientology engaging in rituals and satanic spiritualism.

Some embryonic atheist who do not know anything about these so-called popular atheist will come out and be saying rubbish about how scientology is based on scientific proofs and researches.

I think the fact that you believe in the devil means you believe there is God, because the character named “satan” is from Christian mythology.
See the account of this lady a former member of scientology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068284/They-imprisoned-cruise-ship-12-years-Harrowing-claims-member-Church-Scientology.html
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Kay17: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2011
Seriously?!

Then Muslims, Catholics, Hindus too are atheists
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2011
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJlEWWLvLM?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

Scientology falls into the category of the New Age movement, Eckanker, Spiritualist, Unitarian-universalist, Deist, Wiccan, Pagan, Druid, Indian religion, Santeria, Rastafarian religions and they all have one thing in common: Bondage to the lies of the devil.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
OP is clearly confused. FYI, athiests are people who don't believe in god(s). The term does not include scientologists or satanists (except perhaps LaVey satanists who don't really believe in satan but are just trolling and catching their trips). Athiests don't have rituals because they realize that such things are pointless and stûpid.

On the other hand christians, muslims, scientologists and devil worshippers are all doing essentially the same thing. The only difference being that they use different proper nouns (Jehovah/Allah/Baelzebub), wear slightly different clothes and (selectively) follow different "holy" books.

Also, don't link to the Daily Mail if you want sensible people to take you seriously. Even National Encomium has more credibility than that useless rag.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by jayriginal: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ola, how dare you include Deism as part of scientology ?   grin

@OP, an atheist is one, who does not believe in a supernatural deity. That is all.
Satanism has different connotations and so one atheist could be a satanist and another might abhor the thought. That is all.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by jayriginal: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2011
Evil Brain and fellow Pastafarian, you beat me to it. smiley
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2011
Evil brain, I love reading your contributions on this forum cos they are simple, logical and devoid of personal beef for anyone. I was a christian for many years and have asked questions about God since i was a child and the answers i have been, to say the least, unsatisfying. I am presently on the path to becoming an atheist and I must tell you its not so easy. This is because i have to unlearn all the crap and lies i have been taught from childhood, have to deal with friends and family who are deeply religious and to cap it up my house is a freaking house fellowship centre. I told my wife who is a very good christian about my decision, initialy she was bothered but when I explained my thoughts and findings to her, she agreeably left me to my convictions. @poser, atheists are not deceiving the world. The literal meaning of an atheist is someone who does not believe in God, and this affects all other mythical craps like satan,devils and demons that accompany the belief in God. Any practice that involves rituals or recognition of any of these mythical entities is not atheistic. Hope this makes some sense to you
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by islamrules(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2011
OP is clearly confused. FYI, athiests are people who don't believe in god(s). The term does not include scientologists or satanists (except perhaps LaVey satanists who don't really believe in satan but are just trolling and catching their trips). Athiests don't have rituals because they realize that such things are pointless and stûpid.

On the other hand christians, muslims, scientologists and devil worshippers are all doing essentially the same thing. The only difference being that they use different proper nouns (Jehovah/Allah/Baelzebub), wear slightly different clothes and (selectively) follow different "holy" books.

Also, don't link to the Daily Mail if you want sensible people to take you seriously. Even National Encomium has more credibility than that useless rag.

That was my believe that atheist dont believe there is God. But leading/celebs atheist belongs to satanic/spiritualism. They deciecve their followers (low profile athiest). Yet, they engage in spirituality. It is true that atheism is different from scientology and co. But most celeb atheist are found to belong in this satanic/spiritual organization. But the truth is , they dont worship God!
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by islamrules(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2011
It is a big loss when you dont believe in God.

Science has not being able to offer how earth was form. They claimed the universe was a huge giant stone suspended in space. But due to temperature and inter-galactic force, the stone exploded into different planets. This sounds like a myth.

Why does science and scientist embracing myth ? They could not prove this fact.

Why is earth nomenclature different from Jupiter ?

What happened to the shape ?

When an explosion occurs, the particle or the residual cannot have a fascinating shapes earth, jupiter, venus. e.t.c. has.

It is glaring somebody molded them. It is artistic. There is one artist somewhere who design that colorful and fascinating venus.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Kay17: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2011
^^ I'm sorry to say this; but you are daft man

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2011
@islamrules,
Does belief in God and observance of religious rites make your life or the life of a society better than those who do not subscribe to your belief system? Nigeria is a highly religious society but is one of the most corrupt Nations in the world, 134 out of 187 countries assessed by transparency international. Denmark on the other hand is not religious. Danes are not overly religious at all, with church attendance being very low, and 43% to 80% of the population being atheists or agnostics (Zuckerman, 2005). To define those terms simply, an atheist does not believe in any God, and an agnostic may believe, but is skeptical. That may sound confusing, especially considering I just told you that over 80% of the population are members of the church, but the key word here is agnostics. It seems that while the majority of Danes belong to the church, many of them may have some doubts. Anyone who has paid attention knows that Denmark and Sweden are among the least religious nations in the world. Polls asking about belief in God, the importance of religion in people’s lives, belief in life after death or church attendance consistently bear this out. It is also well known that in various rankings of nations by life expectancy, child welfare, literacy, schooling, economic equality, standard of living and competitiveness, Denmark and Sweden stand in the first tier.. Religion isn’t really so much a private, personal issue, but rather, a non-issue in this country. One man recounted the shock he felt when a colleague, after a few drinks, confessed to believing in God. “I hope you don’t feel I’m a bad person,” the colleague pleaded. Jens, a 68-year-old non-believer, was asked about the sources of Denmark’s very ethical culture. Jens replies: “We are Lutherans in our souls — I’m an atheist, but still have the Lutheran perceptions of many: to help your neighbor. Yeah. It’s an old, good, moral thought.” Danes do care so much about life, death, God, Jesus, Mohammed and all other religious entities that you and I are very familiar with, yet they live better more productive life than most of us who believe. So then I ask the question, do we really need God?. Denmark sure has a state church, the Lutheran church but do they really buy into what is taught in that church and as I have said earlier, church attendance is LOW. I can not really elaborate on what exactly low church attendance means, but Danes usually just go to church for weddings or the Christmas service. Now with these extremely low religious inclination, Denmark is rated about the least corrupt nation in the world. I am not blaming God for the corruption in Nigeria but I am saying a society or individual does not need God to be successful.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2011
@islamrules,
Does belief in God and observance of religious rites make your life or the life of a society better than those who do not subscribe to your belief system? Nigeria is a highly religious society but is one of the most corrupt Nations in the world, 134 out of 187 countries assessed by transparency international. Denmark on the other hand is not religious. Danes are not overly religious at all, with church attendance being very low, and 43% to 80% of the population being atheists or agnostics (Zuckerman, 2005). To define those terms simply, an atheist does not believe in any God, and an agnostic may believe, but is skeptical. That may sound confusing, especially considering I just told you that over 80% of the population are members of the church, but the key word here is agnostics. It seems that while the majority of Danes belong to the church, many of them may have some doubts. Anyone who has paid attention knows that Denmark and Sweden are among the least religious nations in the world. Polls asking about belief in God, the importance of religion in people’s lives, belief in life after death or church attendance consistently bear this out. It is also well known that in various rankings of nations by life expectancy, child welfare, literacy, schooling, economic equality, standard of living and competitiveness, Denmark and Sweden stand in the first tier.. Religion isn’t really so much a private, personal issue, but rather, a non-issue in this country. One man recounted the shock he felt when a colleague, after a few drinks, confessed to believing in God. “I hope you don’t feel I’m a bad person,” the colleague pleaded. Jens, a 68-year-old non-believer, was asked about the sources of Denmark’s very ethical culture. Jens replies: “We are Lutherans in our souls — I’m an atheist, but still have the Lutheran perceptions of many: to help your neighbor. Yeah. It’s an old, good, moral thought.” Danes do care so much about life, death, God, Jesus, Mohammed and all other religious entities that you and I are very familiar with, yet they live better more productive life than most of us who believe. So then I ask the question, do we really need God?. Denmark sure has a state church, the Lutheran church but do they really buy into what is taught in that church and as I have said earlier, church attendance is LOW. I can not really elaborate on what exactly low church attendance means, but Danes usually just go to church for weddings or the Christmas service. Now with these extremely low religious inclination, Denmark is rated about the least corrupt nation in the world. I am not blaming God for the corruption in Nigeria but I am saying a society or individual does not need God to be successful.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by islamrules(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2011
@Kay 17, u are a thick man.

@islamrules,
Does belief in God and observance of religious rites make your life or the life of a society better than those who do not subscribe to your belief system? Nigeria is a highly religious society but is one of the most corrupt Nations in the world, 134 out of 187 countries assessed by transparency international. Denmark on the other hand is not religious. Danes are not overly religious at all, with church attendance being very low, and 43% to 80% of the population being atheists or agnostics (Zuckerman, 2005). To define those terms simply, an atheist does not believe in any God, and an agnostic may believe, but is skeptical. That may sound confusing, especially considering I just told you that over 80% of the population are members of the church, but the key word here is agnostics. It seems that while the majority of Danes belong to the church, many of them may have some doubts. Anyone who has paid attention knows that Denmark and Sweden are among the least religious nations in the world. Polls asking about belief in God, the importance of religion in people’s lives, belief in life after death or church attendance consistently bear this out. It is also well known that in various rankings of nations by life expectancy, child welfare, literacy, schooling, economic equality, standard of living and competitiveness, Denmark and Sweden stand in the first tier, Religion isn’t really so much a private, personal issue, but rather, a non-issue in this country. One man recounted the shock he felt when a colleague, after a few drinks, confessed to believing in God. “I hope you don’t feel I’m a bad person,” the colleague pleaded. Jens, a 68-year-old non-believer, was asked about the sources of Denmark’s very ethical culture. Jens replies: “We are Lutherans in our souls — I’m an atheist, but still have the Lutheran perceptions of many: to help your neighbor. Yeah. It’s an old, good, moral thought.” Danes do care so much about life, death, God, Jesus, Mohammed and all other religious entities that you and I are very familiar with, y[b]et they live better more productive life than most of us who believe[/b]. So then I ask the question, do we really need God?. Denmark sure has a state church, the Lutheran church but do they really buy into what is taught in that church and as I have said earlier, church attendance is LOW. I can not really elaborate on what exactly low church attendance means, but Danes usually just go to church for weddings or the Christmas service. Now with these extremely low religious inclination, Denmark is rated about the least corrupt nation in the world. I am not blaming God for the corruption in Nigeria but I am saying a society or individual does not need God to be successful.
Where did u get you statistics that Denmark is majorly Atheist. Present your argument with fact. Denmark is officially Catholic. The richest European country is Germany having enough funds to bail Europe. Her standard of living is 3 times more than Denmark. But, Germany is predominantly Catholic.
As China is rising to world power, its Christian Population is the highest in the world. Wiki is there for you.
Your argument is just Illogical. What about Qatar, Dubai, overwhelmingly rich muslim country ?

Atheism has never produced anything to human race.
Who are these Atheist, they call them self Liberals, right to do what you want, right to believe what you want. Yes this idea is good.
Right to have sex with animals, gay (although, they have influenced some Churches) , Satanism, demonism, blahblah e.t.c. Is that your definition of good life ?

Please response required!
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by harakiri(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
islamrules:

Are Atheists deceiving the world? They come in different forms e.g.  Illuminati, Scientology, Satanism, e.t.c. But they are all spiritualist. And their Idol or god is biblical devil/illuminati (Jay Z, Micheal Jackson before, Tom Cruise, Omarion, lady gaga, and many).

I think the word “scientology” should be based solely on science and not spiritualism. Why is the church of scientology engaging in rituals and satanic spiritualism.

Some embryonic atheist who do not know anything about these so-called popular atheist will come out and be saying rubbish about how scientology is based on scientific proofs and researches.

I think the fact that you believe in the devil means you believe there is God, because the character named “satan” is from Christian mythology.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068284/They-imprisoned-cruise-ship-12-years-Harrowing-claims-member-Church-Scientology.html

Whatever it is you're smoking, i want some of that GOOD $HIT! ! ! Damn! ! ! Your eyeballs must have been popping out of their sockets when you typed this reetarded crap. Who's your supplier? I need his/her/it's/their phone number.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by plaetton: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
harakiri:

Whatever it is you're smoking, i want some of that GOOD $HIT! ! ! Damn! ! ! Your eyeballs must have been popping out of their sockets when you typed this reetarded crap. Who's your supplier? I need his/her/it's/their phone number.

You can say that again. The post is not worth commenting on.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by EvilBrain1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2011
dekung:

Evil brain, I love reading your contributions on this forum cos they are simple, logical and devoid of personal beef for anyone. I was a christian for many years and have asked questions about God since i was a child and the answers i have been, to say the least, unsatisfying. I am presently on the path to becoming an atheist and I must tell you its not so easy. This is because i have to unlearn all the crap and lies i have been taught from childhood, have to deal with friends and family who are deeply religious and to cap it up my house is a freaking house fellowship centre. I told my wife who is a very good christian about my decision, initialy she was bothered but when I explained my thoughts and findings to her, she agreeably left me to my convictions.

Glad I could be of help. I always recommend that new athiests read Richard Dawkin's The God Delusion. You may not agree with everything written there but the book really helps to solidify and fully express those questions and doubts you've been having. You should buy a copy if you can but if not, you can pirate it from here:
isohunt.com/torrent_details/49704568/richard+dawkins+the+god+delusion?tab=summary
P.S. That you wife sounds like a lovely person. Would she happen to have a fine younger sister? Women that understanding are really hard to find.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2011
harakiri:

Don't give Mary Jane a bad name by linking it to such brain dead rhetoric!!! Mary will have you questioning why the hell anybody would believe god's language is arabic and that things called angels talk to illiterate men in caves.

The guy is high on that brand of opium called Islam, that's why he sounds ret@rded.
Also, you have to excuse him because he just finished starving his brain of nutrients for a month, so he doesn't have his full mental capacity yet.

Say NO to drugs!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
[size=14pt]They arent deceiving the world, they are deceiving themselves and those gullible enough to be carried away by their whimsical emotional circumlocutory arguments. . .
The fastest way to know an atheist is anyone that doesnt believe in the existence of a God, but then expects that God to light a stove for him to prove his existence! Psychosis in it's elemental stages! Ask them the way forward, and they sit and mope at you. They ask only recycled questions. Questions passed from one atheistic generation, to the other, and worst of all, they are still seeking answers! They know sh[i]i[/i]t. If they knew anything, they'd have just come up with a solution to whatever, and show people the way out of whatever! So why dont atheists just shut the hell up? Reason? Empty barrels make the most Noise! And they erroneously think that by their use of many words, they'll be heard. . . cool

Brb![/size]
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2011
sexkillz:

[color=#000055][font=gabriola][size=14pt]They arent deceiving the world, they are deceiving themselves and those gullible enough to be carried away by their whimsical emotional circumlocutory arguments. . .
The fastest way to know an atheist is anyone that doesnt believe in the existence of a God, but then expects that God to light a stove for him to prove his existence! Psychosis in it's elemental stages! Ask them the way forward, and they sit and mope at you. They ask only recycled questions. Questions passed from one atheistic generation, to the other, and worst of all, they are still seeking answers! They know sh[i]i[/i]t[b]. If they knew anything, they'd have just come up with a solution to whatever, and show people the way out of whatever! So why dont atheists just shut the hell up?[/b] Reason? Empty barrels make the most Noise! And they erroneously think that by their use of many words, they'll be heard. . . cool

No circumlocutory arguments here but answers.
The solution to whatever is, whatever suits you. The way out whatever is wherever.
I wonder why they don't just shut up either.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2011
@sexkillz, atheists did not become who they from birth especially those arround highly religious societies. They became athiests because they dared to think and question religious dogmas. Most of them were raised in religious home but then when the religious dogmas were put through logical tests, they collapsed like a pack of cards. Come to think of it, why would a God be bothered about his creation trying to perform a simple act of building a tower to the extent that He/They have to come down and confuse their language. And if He/They are the same yesterday, today and forevermore how come Bujh Khalifa in Dubhai was allowed to be completed? Tower of babel probably wasnt as tall except of course if you believe that the sky used to be close enough for a man to touch.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2011
@islamrules, i guess you misconstrued my comments which is very typical of religionists and especialy islamists. In my comment you will see (zuckerman, 2005). I guess you are not familiar with APA style referencing otherwise you wont be asking for my source of information. Zuckerman conducted a feild research on the life of an average Dane and those were his findings. An average danish citizen is born a lutheran and not catholic. He is registered into the lutheran church and dats about all there is to church for him. The bible to him is just a big story book and nothing more, God, angels, miracles are more like the story odyseus, zeus, perseus and all the other 'euses'. But the life of an average dane is to say the least enviable, living standard is good, crime rate is low, healthcare is attractive and corruption index is one of the lowest in the world. Discussions abt God is a non-issue. Dubhai and Qatar are oil rich nations but then how well do the fair on corruption perception index? Obvious not as good as Denmark. You also made mention of China and Germany but am yet to run a check on the religios inclination of an average citizen but when i do i will make a comment cos i do not make comment that are devoid of empirical facts. An individual or country can believe in God and be successful, but nobody needs God to be successful. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are some of the most successful men in our generation, but do this men believe in God? My answer is no. I would have given you websites where i got my info but am using my phone to comment. Religion puts a full stop called God at the end of anything it cannot explain whereas science and logical thinking put a comma called areas for futher research at the same spot.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2011
dekung:

Come to think of it, why would a God be bothered about his creation trying to perform a simple act of building a tower to the extent that He/They have to come down and confuse their language. And if He/They are the same yesterday, today and forevermore how come Bujh Khalifa in Dubhai was allowed to be completed? Tower of babel probably wasnt as tall except of course if you believe that the sky used to be close enough for a man to touch.

Simple. Yahweh used to live in the sky so he had to confuse their language. After mankind learned how to fly, he moved away to another planet. When mankind started using telescopes, Yahweh, Jesus and God's baby mama Mary moved to another solar system. When we started putting things into orbit and exploring further into space, he moved to a galaxy far far away. The way things are going, by the time we put people on Mars, he would have left the universe. So he doesn't care about bush khalifa because he moved somewhere else.

Relocation is the reason Yahweh can't be proven like he proved himself to his chosen people while wandering around a desert for 40 years. The earth is also the center of the universe and everything was created for some people called Christians and everyone else will burn.
To say a primitive tribal god created the universe is an insult to the universe.

In other words, god thrives on ignorance. Ask Fireman!
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by dekung(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2011
Sometimes I wonder how religionists, especialy christians speak from both sides of their mouth. When you ask them to let their God prove Himself by a little demonstration of His enormous power, maybe perform some kind of obvious, verifiable miracle they tell you God is not given into such show off. Yet their little black book says He took the same challenge for Elijah at Mt. Carmel against 400 prophets of baal. How come He doesnt take such challenges again, has He retired or relocated to another galaxy?
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
jayriginal: Ola, how dare you include Deism as part of scientology ?   grin

@OP, an atheist is one, who does not believe in a supernatural deity. That is all.
Satanism has different connotations and so one atheist could be a satanist and another might abhor the thought. That is all.

When I said that Scientology falls into the category of the New Age Movement I meant that Scientology and Deism are New Age Movements. You may say that atheists don't believe in the existence of the supernatural but that is just a smokescreen as the OP has rightly pointed out.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by plaetton: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Martian:

Simple. Yahweh used to live in the sky so he had to confuse their language. After mankind learned how to fly, he moved away to another planet. When mankind started using telescopes, Yahweh, Jesus and God's baby mama Mary moved to another solar system. When we started putting things into orbit and exploring further into space, he moved to a galaxy far far away. The way things are going, by the time we put people on Mars, he would have left the universe. So he doesn't care about bush khalifa because he moved somewhere else.

Relocation is the reason Yahweh can't be proven like he proved himself to his chosen people while wandering around a desert for 40 years. The earth is also the center of the universe and everything was created for some people called Christians and everyone else will burn.
To say a primitive tribal god created the universe is an insult to the universe.

In other words, god thrives on ignorance. Ask Fireman!

Hey, I hear from notable theists on this forum that God, a.k.a Yahweh is lives(or is now hiding) somewhere beyond our universe. In other words, he has dematerialized into nothing, non-existence, just as we thought.

2 Likes

Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by plaetton: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
islamrules: Are Atheists deceiving the world? They come in different forms e.g. Illuminati, Scientology, Satanism, e.t.c. But they are all spiritualist. And their Idol or god is biblical devil/illuminati (Jay Z, Micheal Jackson before, Tom Cruise, Omarion, lady gaga, and many).

Hey, theists have been deceiving the world for many thousands of years. So, it our turn to do the same, or at least try.
Its turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hehehehehehehe....this op is really funny.what a clown.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by AtheistD(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dumb Abrahamic followers. Always fail to differentiate between Scientology and Atheism.

SCIENTOLOGY is a RELIGION. ATHEISM isnt.
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by onetrack(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
The posts made by the OP read like something you'd find in an Abnormal Psychology textbook as a case study in disorganized thinking.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by ooman(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
onetrack: The posts made by the OP read like something you'd find in an Abnormal Psychology textbook as a case study in disorganized thinking.
grin wink cheesy smiley
Re: Are Atheist Decieving The World ? by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2013
onetrack: The posts made by the OP read like something you'd find in an Abnormal Psychology textbook as a case study in disorganized thinking.
Gbamest!

(1) (Reply)

Questions For The Atheist. / The Axiom Of Rationality: All Men Are Rational (greedy) / Atheist Pls Can U Help In Explaining This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.