Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

*~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (5818 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Vicjustice: 75% (34 votes)
Siena: 13% (6 votes)
Omo_Tier1: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Travel Section Game / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by bolame: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2011
and also siena
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2011
@All,

Thanks for nominating, you can now vote, the poll is up.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by chairmano: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2011
omotier and vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2011
chairmano:

omotier and vicjustice

one man. . .one vote grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by chairmano: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Vicjustice
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2011
chairmano:

Vicjustice

Nomination is now closed, you can only vote for your chosen poster by using the voting poll.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2011
Keep voting guys grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2011
Too close to call grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dustydee: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
Give it to those going to Canada as a compensation.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2011
dustydee:

Give it to those going to Canada as a compensation.

grin grin grin what do we give to them?
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dustydee: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2011
An award for resilience cos a lot of them are willing to go through the whole process again.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2011
dustydee:

An award for resilience cos a lot of them are willing to go through the whole process again.

grin grin grin i used to think that you are a nice person. . . i was wrong grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
Keep voting guys. . . smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Vicjustice: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2011
I appreciate that there are great people who still like me in this forum. Thanks a lot for your support, and many respects to Siena and Omo_Tier1, and others who are not listed on there. smiley
   Thanks, Justwise
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
7days to go. . . keep voting smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2011
3 days to go, still time to get your votes in. smiley smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by jackpot(f): 4:50am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
voted! smiley

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
Your favourite member still need your vote
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
Finally voted smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats Vicjustice smiley
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
@Vicjustice

Congrat!!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Vicjustice cool
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by eghost247(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2011
no contest congrats
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
I AM HEADING TO THE TRIBUNAL,  THIS WAS AN UN-SCIENTIFIC php RIGGING, My Party logo was obviously missing from the Justwise led Electoral Commission Pinging paper  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy cheesy

Congrats Vicjustice, you truly deserve it, 

oops,  never knew I was nominated for a vote !! Geesh,  I need to tell my mummy,   cool cool
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

I AM HEADING TO THE TRIBUNAL,  THIS WAS AN UN-SCIENTIFIC php RIGGING, My Party logo was obviously missing from the Justwise led Electoral Commission Pinging paper  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  cheesy cheesy

Congrats Vicjustice, you truly deserve it, 

oops,  never knew I was nominated for a vote !! Geesh,  I need to tell my mummy,   cool cool

Hold mukina2 responsible, i think she was given a pregnant envelope, though i'm not sure. grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2011
justwise:

Hold mukina2 responsible, i think she was given a pregnant envelope, though i'm not sure. grin grin
More evidence for my SANs to use at the Tribunal, cool ,
Good job you guys are doing here, Hope next year more people with USEFUL immigration travel experience would come on board and assist. I am sure yet more people would be saved from the hands of those 'immigration' touts and Visas Scammers if correct information are provided to intending travelers to and from Nigeria.

Well done ALL,
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

More evidence for my SANs to use at the Tribunal, cool ,
Good job you guys are doing here, Hope next year more people with USEFUL immigration travel experience would come on board and assist. I am sure yet more people would be saved from the hands of those 'immigration' touts and Visas Scammers if correct information are provided to intending travelers to and from Nigeria.

Well done ALL,

I completely agreed with you on that bolded part.

As per evidence. . . . i need my own pregnant envelope b4 i disclose my materials grin grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
justwise:

I completely agreed with you on that bolded part.

As per evidence. . . . i need my own pregnant envelope b4 i disclose my materials grin grin grin
@bold, I thought it was service before pay?, don't worry, I will get my boys to send you a pregnant 'Antelope', okies, afterall, no bush meat for UK oh !!, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
grin grin grin una nor well oh lol grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

@bold, I thought it was service before pay?, don't worry, I will get my boys to send you a pregnant 'Antelope', okies, afterall, no bush meat for UK oh !!, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No send the Antelope to mukina2 and send me pregnant envelope grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

grin grin grin una nor well oh lol grin

How much were you paid to manipulate this result? I need my share grin grin
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations, Vicjustice. You truly deserved to win. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria / Why Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Listening To Phrankleen / Helpful Advice To A Newbie In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.