Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

*~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (5819 Views)

Poll: Who deserved to be crowned poster of the year? Vote Now!

Vicjustice: 75% (34 votes)
Siena: 13% (6 votes)
Omo_Tier1: 11% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Travel Section Game / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Vicjustice: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2011
My people i salute una o!
I'm impressed that some people still like me, despite the recession cheesy.
Let me also use this opportunity to congratulate Siena and Omo_tier as their presence and selfless services are well recognised; also, i appreciate that there are lots of (unmentioned) others, who are worthy contributors to the excitement of this great forum.
My appreciations also to Justwise and Mukina, keep doing what you are doing well. Thank you all.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2011
Vicjustice:

My people i salute una o!
I'm impressed that some people still like me, despite the recession cheesy.
Let me also use this opportunity to congratulate Siena and Omo_tier as their presence and selfless services are well recognised; also, i appreciate that there are lots of (unmentioned) others, who are worthy contributors to the excitement of this great forum.
My appreciations also to Justwise and Mukina, keep doing what you are doing well. Thank you all.

Have you received the election result 'Auction' from the Tribunal yet ? grin grin I have instructed my cash and carry lawyers to proceed to the NL election Petition Tribunal to challenge the 'php' election fraud perpetuated in the just concluded voting!, it must be ONE Man Two Votes, One Woman No Vote! cheesy cheesy cheesy,

congrats bro, every little effort is recognized, you have helped saved the pockets of a reasonable majority, kudos for the recognition, watch out for the add in the Pakistani Taliban Newspaper., cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by suxes2006(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
C'grats man!

Aal Izz Well
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Vicjustice: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Have you received the election result 'Auction' from the Tribunal yet ? grin grin I have instructed my cash and carry lawyers to proceed to the NL election Petition Tribunal to challenge the 'php' election fraud perpetuated in the just concluded voting!, it must be ONE Man Two Votes, One Woman No Vote!  cheesy cheesy cheesy,

congrats bro,  every little effort is recognized, you have helped saved the pockets of a reasonable majority,  kudos for the recognition,  watch out for the add in the Pakistani Taliban Newspaper.cheesy cheesy
   Are you Buhari? cheesy
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2012
Vicjustice:

Are you Buhari? cheesy
Nope, 'm that Fisherman with that hat, cheesy cheesy, I run my elections on Dollars, but hey, forgot most people on travel sections uses dollars too, so not much of a win win there, ight ?, kidding!!!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by damola1: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2012
Congratulations are in order.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by usewisdom: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2012
Upppppp Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I KNOW HE IS GOING TO WIN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the rightman for this year 100% and he will make good better grin grin grin grin grin
VICJUSTICE is out to support us and develop us by offering good ideas that would help us. wink wink wink wink
God will give you strenght,
keep it up wink
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Vicjustice: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2012
damola1:

Congratulations are in order.
usewisdom:

Upppppp  Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice,Vicjustice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I KNOW HE IS GOING TO WIN  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He is the rightman for this year 100% and he will make good better  grin grin grin grin grin
VICJUSTICE  is out to support us and develop us by offering good ideas that would help us. wink wink wink wink
God will give you strenght,
keep it up wink
   These are very encouraging things to say, appreciated.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by norris1980: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
how u doing justwise,pls i need ur assistance,i got my invitation letter for an interview in austria in university,pls what are their visa requirement , i av b tried to get it online but not c any tangible information.my interview date is june 20 this year.documents to go along with and where to book an appointment and visa application form.
thanx.
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by AnjelS222: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
thank you!
Re: *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
norris1980:

how u doing justwise,pls i need ur assistance,i got my invitation letter for an interview in austria in university,pls what are their visa requirement , i av b tried to get it online but not c any tangible information.my interview date is june 20 this year.documents to go along with and where to book an appointment and visa application form.
thanx.

Are you going for job interview or for admission?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria / Why Nigerians Abroad Should Stop Listening To Phrankleen / Helpful Advice To A Newbie In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.