Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

*~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (3478 Views)

*~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
Good Day esteemed Posters,

Its the end of the year again, and  the time to recognise those that have made valuable contributions on this board this year as we're about to flag off the 2011 OFFICIAL HEALTH SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

2009 edition was won by Balogun and 2010 by Sisi_kill, who will take the crown in 2011?

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned at least twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2011
VOTING starts December 16, 2011 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced

cheers smiley
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
6 Days after, 41 views yet no reply? Are we all ghost posters here?
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by pheesayor(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Odunnu:

6 Days after, 41 views yet no reply? Are we all ghost posters here?

those I would have nominated have all left
Balogun
Naijaking1
Ajolayo
Skidoc

I nominate myself grin
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2011
sad truth is that those that were very influential in this section have not been very active. the board is just not what it used to be sad

i nominate Genbhuari
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ why naa?

Looks like there won't be a pool this year sad.
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by jackpot(f): 5:04am On Dec 29, 2011
@op
no polls here? I haven't seen graveyard in a while shocked

@all

Offering time! wink

Pls guys, yes you. . .i mean you. .yeah you reading my post now

Pls donate your one vote for me

VOTE JACKPOT as Joke Section Poster 2011 cool

Link is below

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-826805.0.html

Thanks in 'advancement' wink
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by XX01(f): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2011
At least put up Gen Buhari's name on d poll as he was nominated. He is my winner sha.
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
What a joke!
Re: *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
Thanks very much everyone

Happy New year to you all smiley

(1) (Reply)

Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? / Ogun Itoju Ara / How To Stop Snoring Without Using Drugs, Injections Or Anything!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.