Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

*~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (1669 Views)

Poll: Who's Your Choice?

Balogun: 62% (10 votes)
Naijaking1: 37% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hello everyone
the end of the year is drawing near and it will be nice to acknowledge those that have contributed immensely to this section.
Here are 3 members whose contributions have been second to none in this section.

Kathyekiti  Show Posts

Naijaking1 Show posts

Balogun    show Posts

Vote your favourite in the polls.
thanks smiley
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by k4kenny(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
i tried voting but its giving me a message to login before i vote, whats happening
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^
you've already voted,the admin programmed it like that. its a way to prevent people knowing the results before the polls expire.
keep voting poeple
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
None of the above. tongue
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

None of the above. tongue

noted wink
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Epi: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
I commmend you for doing this (show posts). - easier for me to vote.  Very good!
dominique:

Hello everyone
the end of the year is drawing near and it will be nice to acknowledge those that have contributed immensely to this section.
Here are 3 members whose contributions have been second to none in this section.

Kathyekiti  Show Posts

Naijaking1 Show posts

Balogun    show Posts

Vote your favourite in the polls.
thanks smiley
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by pheesayor(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2009
Naijaking1
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kathyekiti: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2009
I have nicely asked dominique to take me out of contention. I would not be on here if it wasn't for the initiative taken by Balogun and Naijaking.
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2009
@Dr Kathy
that doesnt you shouldnt be recognised for your efforts, but i respect your stand on the issue. i've taken your name out of the polls.
thanks to all those that participated so far, the polls will be open till 27th December.
merryr Christmas all wink

Epi:

I commmend you for doing this (show posts). - easier for me to vote. Very good!

mucho gracias smiley
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by naijaking1: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2010
Congratulations Dr. Balogun, I could have unquestionably voted for you if I had not been in Nigeria at the time. You're definitely the chief of service here.
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by Balogun(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2010
Not too sure about this voting thing. All I can say like I have mentioned in the past, I enjoy reading the advice and replies by naijaking and kathy. We all realised what great contributions kathy made when she was away. I think all three of us seem to have lasted the course. Its my big 50 this April and invitations to Edinburgh will be in the mail!!! We need to make New York happen this year. I am sure it will be a giggle. Happy New Year to you guys. Lets keep advicing
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by kathyekiti: 4:44am On Jan 04, 2010
I voted for you. New york, Edinburgh or Atlantis, ready, willing and ablesmiley
Re: *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Jan 14, 2010
Congratulations Balogun!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Sickler And Addicted To self-service / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (Photo) / Analysis On How Ebola Virus Can Ruin The World #endtimethings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.