Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

*~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (5010 Views)

2012 Popular Cancer Patient Debbie Osarere Idiagbonya Dies / *~ GenBuhari Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / *~ Balogun Voted The Health Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hey there folks,

Its that time of the year when we choose the poster(s) that has contributed positively to this section.

2009 Edition was won by Balogun

2010 Edition was won by Sisi_kill

2011 Edition was won by Genbuhari

This awards is to recognise and appreciate people whose contributions have positively impacted members and guests that frequent this section. Such poster must possess the following criteria
*Must have posted frequently here in the past 12 months. By frequent posting, we're talking about quality not quantity of posts.
*Has no history of trolling; by trolling, we're talking about those that constantly derail threads, start or engage in e-fights, spam the section with adverts etc

METHOD
Since the 'add poll' option is no longer available, we will be doing things a bit differently this year. Each person can nominate no more than two people. The one poster whose name is appears the most will be named the winner. Nominations closes on 29th December. In case of a tie, the moderators decide who'll be declared the winner within the next 48 hrs.

RULES
-You can only nominate one or two people
-You cannot nominate yourself
-You can nominate a moderator as long as its not the moderator of this section
-Moderators are free to disqualify any nominee that doesn't fit into the criteria above

Cheers smiley

2 Likes

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
For over two days since I opened this thread not one single person has dropped a nomination shocked. Does it mean NOBODY impacted this section positvely for the past 11months? Attitude of people to threads like this over the years can be very discouraging.

Didn't want to be the first to nominate but you guys leave me with no choice
Blendy77 and ACM10

Cheers all smiley

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
I nominate mama triplets for her encouragement to all the wonderful mothers to be in the TTC section
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by camrygmail: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Mamatriplets

Blendy77
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by omonikiba(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mamatriplet (she is the reason why we pray on TTC thread).

Alwaystrue(we keep getting the right Word on the thread)

Udoka(always ready to give and share, she is so wonderful).
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ camry and omonikiba
We can only nominate two only (yeah sucks) . If I could I would nominate every contributor on the ttc and ivf threads too.

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ipio(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
I nominate udoka2
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Don't know why responses are always disappointing in this setion.
Keep the nominations coming peeps. We still have about 2 weeks to go.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by camrygmail: 1:58am On Dec 15, 2012
Sorry o Dominique . I will edit my post.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
I nominate Agiboma for the High Risk Pregnancy thread.

A woman after my heart. That thread of hers is very encouraging and many have drawn support from it, too cheesy

I daresay, it's such an informative thread packed with a wealth of helpful tips, advice and encouragement for mums-to-be and new mums. smiley
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^ noted though I've not seen her here in a while. Agi where @ thou, we miss ya! smiley
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Think she's about to become a new mum... smiley
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
More nominations please!
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by agiboma(f): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2012
dominique: ^^^ noted though I've not seen her here in a while. Agi where @ thou, we miss ya! smiley

Im here been real busy with some courses im taking, and the getting ready for the new arrival to our family. Also nice to be back home catching up with my family and friends. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Agiboma
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Compliments of the season everyone.

As you may or may not know, voting ends today

So far these are the votes that have been cast;

Blendy77 - 2

Agiboma - 2

Mama Triplets - 2

Udoka - 1

ACM10 - 1

Sorry I couldn't count omonikiba's votes as she voted for 3 people instead of 2 as per the rules.

We will still accept votes until midnight, so there is still time to cast your votes.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2012
Agiboma
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by freepeople: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
I have been followin ACM10 advice on med. advice thread as a guest. I feel he thoroughly deserve this award.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by VENUSS(f): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
blendy77
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
Agiboma.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Latest results . . . .

Blendy77 - 3

Agiboma - 4

Mama Triplets - 2

Udoka - 1

ACM10 - 2

Voting ends at midnight . . . . . smiley
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by subzidi: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
kissI nominate Blendy77 for the great advice and her willingness to share her story on the ivf thread which is a topical issue most Nigerians are averse to!
Besides, she is quite friendly & ever willing to share useful info/advice both on ivf/ttc and family life!
The icing on the cake-she is beautiful inside and outside!
Thanks babes for all the encouragement could'nt find a better platform to sing your praise!

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Blendy77(f): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just stumbled on this thread. Good to know some people find my posts useful and informative enough to want to vote me in as health poster of the year . I appreciate.

Hope we are also allowed to vote as well?
My vote goes to Dominique and MamaTriplets.

Dominique for responding to most thread without reading and running away (her usual words) in always trying to see how she can help and save a situation, even on threads without replies and followers.
MamaT for always spicing up the TTC thread with call to prayers and teaching us bedroom slogans like knackson. And also for being the latest celebrated Preggy on NL.

Dominique sorry for breaking ur rules by voting u. Just it now that Mods are not be voted but I thought we voted genbuhari last year even as a mod? Just asking.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Inspired4life: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blendy77 any day for giving out so much information on IVF and infertility. Always willing to answer nairalanders on phone, emails even if it means calling you with her credit just to ensure you come out a positive result. Most people won't understand until you meet her one-on-one. Even if you don't win, you have been an inspiration to me and most families on NL. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by subzidi: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Inspired I feel u, I am a witness even during her office hours, she's ever willing to share information or just encourage you. There wwas a particular occassion we were talking and the line cut she called me back from her landline!Nice lady n quite an inspiration

1 Like

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Nice001: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blendy77! Blendy77!! Blendy!!!

I sent her an email concerning a Doctor she spoke so well about on the trying TTC thread and was surprised to receive a reply within 5mins. One would expect that with her condition she won't have time to talk about infertility and TTC not to talk of replying emails but then, she has time for everyone. Even when I requested for her phone number and bb pin so I can link her up with my wife just to encourage her she did sent it and today my wife is pregnant after 11years. Tell me why such a personality shouldn't be praised. Always willing to apologize when she's wrong. Thanks a lot for being there for all of us. Only God will reward you and I pray you deliver your twins safely. Because we must all celebrate with you.

2 Likes

Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by inwangobio(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Blendy77 all the way, she is such a big blessing to us. Am looking forward to attending her children's dedication few months from now.
Re: *~Blendy Voted Health Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dominique(f): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Na wa o, you go fear 99th hour nominations naa grin. Where have you guys been?
@Blendy, thanks for the nomination but rules are rules. Mods of a particular section can't be nominated/voted. Also madam cc and sissy are aslo doing a fantastic job at maintaing some form of sanity in this section.
Right now as it stands,

Blendy77 - 8
Agiboma - 4
Mama Triplets - 3
Udoka - 1
ACM10 - 2

We have less than an hour before voting closes. Winner will be announced by midnight. A huge THANK YOU to all those that participated.
xoxo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

’No monkeypox in Lagos, three confirmed cases in Bayelsa -FG / Unbelievable And Weird Body Facts / Pls Give Me Tips On Gaining Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.