Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

When The Quran Overwhelms You! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When The Quran Overwhelms You! (612 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Quran Overwhelms You! by tbaba1234s: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2011
The Quran is an absolutely amazing book,

The perfection of the words and the language is mind-blowing:

We recite surah fatiha everyday, Do we reflect on the words? The power of the words in the opening surah is enough to bring anyone to tears,

O muslims, Learn the Quran and teach it,

Salam Aleikum

Check out the tafsir of the Quran https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-799957.0.html
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by Kay17: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2011
C'mon
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by tbaba1234s: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2011
Kay 17:

C'mon

c'mon what?
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by joe4christ(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=75pt]What? Are u kidding me [/size]
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by joe4christ(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2011
[size=75pt]What? Did i here u say overwhelm? You meant overwhelm over Boko harem or Alquadir or whatever bull-sh!t they're made up of? I bet u, the world is better-of without this religion of yours.
that's the impact of islam on planet earth.
Go figure it out yourself. Mtcheeew!
[/size]
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by tbaba1234s: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2011
joe4christ:

What? Did i here u say overwhelm? You meant overwhelm over Boko harem or Alquadir or whatever bull-droppings they're made up of? I bet u, the world is better-of without this religion of yours.
that's the impact of islam on planet earth.
Go figure it out yourself. Mtcheeew!

Glad to see you are interested in islam,

And yes, the Quran is amazing, It provides an intellectual and spiritual discourse for those who are open minded,

Boko haram or alqueada do not represent islam, Islam provides practical solutions to some of the problems faced by societies,

Direct your questions about islam to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802617.0.html

Salam (peace)
Re: When The Quran Overwhelms You! by chakula: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2011
tbaba1234$:

Glad to see you are interested in islam,

And yes, the Quran is amazing, It provides an intellectual and spiritual discourse for those who are open minded,

Boko haram or alqueada do not represent islam, Islam provides practical solutions to some of the problems faced by societies,

Direct your questions about islam to this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802617.0.html

Salam (peace)

Really Appreciate the way you respond to these people this is certainly shows how knowledgeable you are!

(1) (Reply)

Would Islam Start Wwiii? / What You Need To Know About ZAKAT FITR / Courtship And Dating In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.