Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? (11755 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Nairaland Has Cute Guys And Ladies But Did They Date??? / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by mayoroflag(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2012
@ NJ Girl: you could have a point. But notice that this is less common in richer societies where there is a sense of assurance and security for all and this is irrespective of race. If u check out sustainably prospering black nations your observations are less common among their people. And when any society is on that path the citizens tend to aspire to more civil and comported lifestyles. That is not the case for most black nations, so the black race is a victim of being rounded to the nearest whole because majority of black nations have failed in this wise.
That said though, this is a romance thread, and the quality of civility is likely better on forums for prosperous black nations as said above.
@ Ms Dark Skin: We are not cursed. Just suffering the consequences of poor choices and leaders' inability to delay gratification,
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nj girl:

sister, its quite a pity your aim was to learn about africa and this is what u got, from posts on nl i cant help but imagine what u think of nigerians. The truth is the stuff here apply only to a little percentage. I suggest u try african literature that would help u connect too.
My dear we aint cursed but seriously to be totally honest, most of 'present' injuries are self inflicted by d past generation and d future who should help us are busy drooling ova oyibos. The best solution is for we future and present black mothers to teach our black kids black pride and how to be intent on chanelling thier intellect improving black societies. From what i see on nl, present day parents did a terrible job, they rubbed off thier colonilism induced inferiority complex on thier kids.
I believe all black youth should be working towards succes in life and emancipation of black race for if u are succesful both racists and self racists wont have a weak point to attack.

mayoroflag:

@ NJ Girl: you could have a point. But notice that this is less common in richer societies where there is a sense of assurance and security for all and this is irrespective of race. If u check out sustainably prospering black nations your observations are less common among their people. And when any society is on that path the citizens tend to aspire to more civil and comported lifestyles. That is not the case for most black nations, so the black race is a victim of being rounded to the nearest whole because majority of black nations have failed in this wise.
That said though, this is a romance thread, and the quality of civility is likely better on forums for prosperous black nations as said above.

@ Ms Dark Skin: We are not cursed. Just suffering the consequences of poor choices and leaders' inability to delay gratification,

I understand you both. And both of you have VERY good points. Self racism is the epitome of sad!! It can do (as proven) FAR more harm to a people than any race on race oppression, although the latter is responsible for self racism. It just saddens me the lengths black people in general will go through to put their own kind down. I'm not trying to preach but it really does bother me. And it is true our parents are to blame. I am not suggesting that all black folks make Africa or their blackness be the center of their universe because that is not realistic however NEVER exaggerate or celebrate the sufferings or stereotypes of other black people. We have this "better them than us" mentality failing to realize that it could EASILY be us as the world see us ALL as the same >>> INFERIOR. Whites have their intra-racial issues, Asians do, Arabs do; etc. AND YET if an outsider was to come and instigate, BOTH of the warring factions would take that outsider on. Not us black folks. undecided Anyway I guess those who know better should just do better.
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by MrCork17: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rubbish thread. I date blondes!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Freiburger(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ seconded me too. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by babsjnr(m): 1:10am On Jan 20, 2012
Jobless swallu still moaning abt interracial relationships o boy come and clean my toilet my posh oyinbo wife go pay u gud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Jay5000(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2012
The reason is simple, "kpali!!!". No one gives you papers/passports/visas/resident permits faster than these fat and/or ugly women. 90% of them Africans in diaspora do it for documents. Most of these women are invincible to their own race and although they are aware of the motives of my African brothers, they just try to enjoy themselves and take all they can get while the (arrangee) relationship or marriage lasts.
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
claremont:

I admire your honesty and courage, your post clearly typifies your very decent and down-to-earth personality. I always have a sense of sheer delight whenever I see young, and good-looking interracial couples. It goes to prove that 99.9% of inter-racial relationships occur for its own sake, and not because one of the parties requires a passport. Your boyfriend is a lucky man.

Goodluck!
cool

Thank you, we both appreciate your comment. I must say we have not chosen an easy road , love drives us beyond our normal capabilities you see. We are looking forward to being together after years of patience and waiting, and you cant do this if the love isnt there. Your comment made our day. wink( I hope he feels lucky ) lol. Goodluck to you and may your life go well for you. Once again, thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Kaywantay: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2014
It depends on the heart or greed. My cousin's mean ex-husband left her for a fat ww to leech and showcase. My cousin is very quiet, anti-social and beautiful from the head to the toes.We did a simple arrange dating for my cousin to finally open up in love department. Now she married to handsome man and two children for eight years. Her ex husband didn't like my cousin shining brighten with love. He stalk them and throw racial slur like ching chong to my new cousin in law. (continue)
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Kaywantay: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2014
My ex cousin in law force his new wife to lose weight,tan and many more.Being in the relationship was too much for her to handle.Her body in better shape and beauty upgrade to the finest for people to admire.She left him for a white hispanic man.She told three reason she left him-he can't make kids,bitter attitude and talking about some women like dogs.His rage and stalking increase towards both of his ex wife. My cousin and the family move back to Japan. The another woman move somewhere in United States
Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by emmabest2000(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
swallu: What"s really the problem with us blackmen? When we date outside our race we always hang out with the most ugly disgusting rejected women.Its very common seeing black american,caribean,and african men with very fat ugly white and asian women.Many of these women have been rejected by their own men and it seems blackmen are just too glad to have these ugly women obese women all to themselves.
Asian men and white men when they date outside their race go for the very best.Asian men who date white women hang out with the most preety well built white girls and white men who date black women end up with the most beautiful black women but when it comes to black men we end up with the fattest and most ugly white women as our date.Why this low self esteem?
Na those ugly fatty old cargo white ladies are available ... Abi you want carry someone's daughter or wife by force Na jail tin ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race? by Kaywantay: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2014
I support some love like interracial,cross-culture,black love or whatever. Just be wise picking the right person. Don't get people that's sick in the head or user.PLEASE!Don't join into a deadly relationship with someone that want throw people underneath the bus. While using your love as propaganda to downgrade a group for attention. m.youtube.com/watch?v=03O7wZce3dc&itct=CCoQpDAiEwiNuOT_gYbBAhXpK34KHW4cAG4yC2M0LXZpZGVvcy11WhhVQ01NOThvZ29xN25YRURGcTJ2MHU3WFE%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make I Post My Pictures,i Deh Find Wife Oh / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.