Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? (4982 Views)

Switzerland, Here I Come! / Can I Come Back And Marry Her? / America Here I Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2006
hmmmmn,that visa may not be easy to get again o. as for sweeping the streets etc,once u are a doctor,u know ur worth,just patience and kaput,u are there.humility will aid him get there,it is called,stooping to conqer,it is called sacrifice
it is worth it.
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by princeonx: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2006
We all been dey here dey yearn blablabla to blablabla while blablabla get him own plans! anyhow shaa! nothing wrong in seeking oppinion! hey blablabla, its our pleasure to be able to assist! and good luck with all those certificates and awards wey no take you time get in America! that one confuse me oh! one plus one no be two again? abi they don change am?
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by princeonx: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2006
question for you blablabla! how, when, where, what, who? I think Kokscity got it in control! go ahead bros! ask am for me!
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2006
As a doctor he should not find it hard getting a visa again or try the Uk if the yankee are as mad as they act
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
LoverBwoy:

As a doctor he should not find it hard getting a visa again or try the Uk if the yankee are as mad as they act

my dear u.k has blocked the road for foreign doctors. it is easier to get a u.k visa as a student than as a doctor. they will soon block the road for nurses too.

the west(us,uk,eu,canada,australia,new zealand)is tightening their grip on immigration.i tell u this.it is obvious in the air and what most people here in wales wont want to hear from foreigners is that you want to settle in their land.u feel it everyday,u are not welcome anymore,if they had their way the y would want most foreigners out.they may want to retain those who do menial jobs only.
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by larger20(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
american economics is designed in such a way that if u r illegal and make more money that a legal resident, u might be caught. for example, if u spend a lot of money buying things with your credit card, it will appear on ur credit report and they can trace u from there, if u buy with cash, that is safer but still not too safe becasue u will have to put the money in a bank, even still risky cos the bank can question ur income
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2006
yes
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by loriann(f): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2006
guy cos u r out there aint mean nigeria is hopeless u dont use stuffs like that.mind u there aint no place like home.
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by blablabla(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
baby,

please tell me,

where shall our deliverer come from?

the PDP, AD, APGA or is it ANPP?

no,no, now I know where! an independent candidate ABI?

remember my theory, on an individual level, every Nigerian working with God has hope, can redeem him/herself, but the corporate entity Nigeria is HOPELESSLY HOPELESS

if you have not been to europe or the americas,

bid your time until you get there

then you can feel the overwhelming wrath I feel,

towards all the people who have ever been in Government, and had the privelegde of visiting these countries only to come back come chop money,seun, forgive me, but I think they all should be taken out and shot

may the Good Lord deliver all of us.

AMEN
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2006
blablabla:

but the corporate entity Nigeria is HOPELESSLY HOPELESS
towards all the people who have ever been in Government, and had the privelegde of visiting these countries only to come back come chop money,seun, forgive me, but I think they all should be taken out and shot
AMEN

at last i find somebody who is feeling the way i feel. sad
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by dafman(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2007
blablabla:

baby,

please tell me,

where shall our deliverer come from?

the PDP, AD, APGA or is it ANPP?

no,no, now I know where! an independent candidate ABI?

remember my theory, on an individual level, every Nigerian working with God has hope, can redeem him/herself, but the corporate entity Nigeria is HOPELESSLY HOPELESS

AMEN

Iit's really depressing thinking about it.
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by 9ja4eva: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2007
nigeria is nt hopeless
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2009
ill advice u not to come bak 2 naija.at least u have a practical experience urself.d int'l community luks down on naija,nigerians demselves dont like dia country,if i have d opportunity 2 choose my place of birth certainly not naija.even govt officials no dis place sucks if not wen some govt officials r ill y do some govt officials travel 2 saudi arabia 4 treatment,some even travel 4 just ordinary chek up.if u r in a place even though its not ur country n dey r treating u well y come bak 2 a place were u dont know wot happens d next minute-fuel issues,armed robbery,kidnaping etc.even some of my naija friends dat r ordinary receptionist dont want 2 come bak because dey r living so com4tably.wen naija turns in2 shambles i wount be here again ill rather be wworking 2 improve another countrys economy because dey care bout my future,im only sorry 4 dose govt officials children who r placed in good places cos,dey wont have anytin 2 feast on
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2009
O'boy, "no show 4 9ja oooooo". Stay & hussle there. U'll make it in d nearest future even as an illegal immigrant (amen), someday,sometime, u go get ur papers. To wash dead body no be crime afta all, oyibo dead body no fit do any tin, if him try play hard,slap d dead body and him go relax je je. Oyibo dead body sabi fear black wel wel becos of our horrible look. All d best!
Re: Should I Come Back To This Hopeless Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2009
kulyie:

ill advice u not to come bak 2 naija.

I guess you didn't read through the responses, or check post dates?

The original poster, Blablabla returned to Nigeria over 3 years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Morocco Tourist Visa / A Citizen Of An ECOWAS Country Needs To Visit Nigeria: What Do I Need? / Travel Guide To Banjul, Gambia From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.